Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,474 members, 7,808,718 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:55 PM

How To Make Your Man Call You More: Ladies Lucky You. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Make Your Man Call You More: Ladies Lucky You. (25465 Views)

Ladies: Reasons Why You Should Give Your Man Call First / Romance Bonanza!!!!!!! (ladies See How Lucky You Can Be!!! -elite Magazine!!) / Man Call Police To Complain About Prostitute's Bad Service Rendered To Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Make Your Man Call You More: Ladies Lucky You. by harddrive(m): 11:54pm On Jul 08, 2009
So he says he's too busy to call yet again? Most of us have been in at least one relationship like this in our dating experiences. The man we are with just always seems to have so much on his plate that he can't spare a few moments to call and connect with us. It's frustrating, not to mention disappointing, when you care about him and start to feel as though he's neglecting you. Nagging obviously isn't the way to get him to call, but is there anything that does work? There actually is. There are a few things you can do that will make him reach for the phone to call you more often.

If you're with a guy and he says he's too busy to call do you normally call him instead? If you do, you're doing yourself a disservice. You'll never get a man to call you if you are always picking up his slack. If he says he'll call and then doesn't because he claims to have gotten too busy, don't call him. Whenever a woman chases a man down by calling him repeatedly she's telling him in a very loud and clear way that she is desperate. What you must do if he says he can't find the time to call you is to not call him. Regardless of how much time has passed since he's last called, do not pick up the phone to call him.

In order to get a man to call you have to show him that you're not sitting idly by the phone waiting for him. If he says he's too busy to call that simply means that you're not at the top of his priority list. In order to get at the top of the list you have to play a little hard to get which includes being unavailable. Never chase a man down if you want him to chase you. Calling him won't make him call you. The only thing that will is not calling him at all.

You need to always remember that men and women view phone calls, emails and text in very different ways. If you make the mistake of calling too frequently, at the wrong time or before he's ready to hear from you, you can actually turn him off. Women unwittingly ruin their chances of a future with a man because they are too over eager to hear from him. Don't let this happen to you. For more answers to the age old question of when you should and shouldn't be calling the man in your life, visit this helpful site.

You may think that there's no consequence when you pick up the phone to call the man in your life, but there is. Men pay close attention to when women call them and they'll make assumptions about you based on that.

abeg make una no make this guys cry, oh oh.
Re: How To Make Your Man Call You More: Ladies Lucky You. by topup: 1:14am On Jul 09, 2009
Wow, way to eliminate women men!!

How can you judge a woman's character simply from how she calls? I can understand that stalkers, possesive and controlling girlfriends are a turn-off, but there are other ways.

It's times like these that men expect women to be mind-readers (knowing when and when not to call). See, it's not just women who expect the mind-reading thing!
Re: How To Make Your Man Call You More: Ladies Lucky You. by bluespice(f): 1:24am On Jul 09, 2009
oh pls,
this is so 1970's women are better than men liberation BS
if ur man cant call u during office hours and ur bothered,
u need a job, what are u doing waiting for his call anyway?
shouldnt u be working urself?

thats except he told u to expect his call

either way, if he cant call u or he forgets, whats wrong in calling him or poping at his place
call before hand!! if u meet what u dont wanna meet, atleast u left a voice mail on his cell n home numbers tongue

2 Likes

Re: How To Make Your Man Call You More: Ladies Lucky You. by iice(f): 2:09pm On Jul 09, 2009
Why would i want him to call me more?

1 Like

Re: How To Make Your Man Call You More: Ladies Lucky You. by harddrive(m): 2:34pm On Jul 09, 2009
iice:

Why would i want him to call me more?
@iice
may be you sure do not have this problem but other do,there are times when a man wants to take advantage of a lady simply because he thinks she's crazy about him just because she calls him often, i was only try to be of help to my fellow niairaland ladies or don't you guys appreciate this.

bluespice:

oh pls,
this is so 1970's women are better than men liberation BS
if ur man cant call u during office hours and ur bothered,
u need a job, what are u doing waiting for his call anyway?
shouldnt u be working urself?

thats except he told u to expect his call

either way, if he cant call u or he forgets, whats wrong in calling him or poping at his place
call before hand!! if u meet what u dont wanna meet, atleast u left a voice mail on his cell n home numbers tongue

@bluespice
to every rule there is an exception,by this i don't mean romantic and responsible guys, i mean boofons, men who find pleasure in hurting ladies. Even if it's 1900, wisdom will forever be a shining star in the north pole that will forever help sailors steer the right course and find their bearing no matter how fierce the storms of life may BABY GET WISDOM in fact JUST WISEUPbe.[b][/b]
Re: How To Make Your Man Call You More: Ladies Lucky You. by bluespice(f): 2:35pm On Jul 09, 2009
in english?
Re: How To Make Your Man Call You More: Ladies Lucky You. by harddrive(m): 2:43pm On Jul 09, 2009
blue spice, you really hate me,don't you?
Re: How To Make Your Man Call You More: Ladies Lucky You. by bluespice(f): 2:45pm On Jul 09, 2009
dead!
Re: How To Make Your Man Call You More: Ladies Lucky You. by iice(f): 2:45pm On Jul 09, 2009
LOL

harddrive:

@iice
may be you sure do not have this problem but other do,there are times when a man wants to take advantage of a lady simply because he thinks she's crazy about him just because she calls him often, i was only try to be of help to my fellow niairaland ladies or don't you guys appreciate this.

Sure we appreciate the help.  
I'm too tired to go through (and i don't mean read) your posts.  

People and their calling issues sef undecided

1 Like

Re: How To Make Your Man Call You More: Ladies Lucky You. by biola44: 2:47pm On Jul 09, 2009
lwkm cheesy
Re: How To Make Your Man Call You More: Ladies Lucky You. by bluespice(f): 2:49pm On Jul 09, 2009
iice:

LOL

Sure we appreciate the help.  
I'm too tired to go through (and i don't mean read) your posts.  

People and their calling issues sef undecided

i tire
Re: How To Make Your Man Call You More: Ladies Lucky You. by harddrive(m): 2:51pm On Jul 09, 2009
whats the meaning of this lol,honestly i dont know.
Re: How To Make Your Man Call You More: Ladies Lucky You. by iice(f): 2:57pm On Jul 09, 2009
harddrive:

whats the meaning of this lol,honestly i dont know.

LOL = Laughing out loud/loudly
= Laughs out loud
Re: How To Make Your Man Call You More: Ladies Lucky You. by TheSeeker(m): 6:07pm On Jul 09, 2009
I can't read all these. Put it in a few compendious sentences.
Re: How To Make Your Man Call You More: Ladies Lucky You. by topup: 1:10am On Jul 10, 2009
Let it be said that I read it here first, seeming interested in a guy is a turn-off.

Can someone tell me when we're allowed to stop playing hard to get again!!
Re: How To Make Your Man Call You More: Ladies Lucky You. by Jaynec(f): 7:44pm On Apr 17, 2013
Nice

(1) (Reply)

Woman Drags Ex-lover To Court For Duping And Refusing To Marry Her / Lady Gets Engaged On Her Graduation Day (Photos) / Reasons Why He Won't Propose

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.