Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,899 members, 7,802,905 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:50 AM

How Can Lime Burns Be Treated? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / How Can Lime Burns Be Treated? (1395 Views)

"Phone Igniting Gas Is Real, Be Warned!" - Woman As She Suffers Severe Burns / 3-Year-Old Girl Falls Into Pan Of Boiling Oil In Maiduguri, Suffers Burns (Pics) / Does ALABUKUN, 7up And LIME Work For Abortion? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can Lime Burns Be Treated? by mcdreeezy: 10:45am On Feb 18, 2016
Please I'd like to know how to treat burns suffered from lime juice. Kindly help...
Re: How Can Lime Burns Be Treated? by mcdreeezy: 10:56am On Feb 18, 2016
I need answers pls. Somebody help!
Re: How Can Lime Burns Be Treated? by Ginaz(f): 11:28am On Feb 18, 2016
Lol, you don burn ur face eh grin
Re: How Can Lime Burns Be Treated? by mcdreeezy: 11:30am On Feb 18, 2016
Ginaz:
Lol, you don burn ur face eh grin
It's not a good feeling I tell you embarassed
Re: How Can Lime Burns Be Treated? by Ginaz(f): 11:43am On Feb 18, 2016
mcdreeezy:
It's not a good feeling I tell you embarassed

Go look for honey and apply it everymorning , or just happy a moisturizer and leave like that. It will go on his own. It happened to me after I read about lime facial mask. My face was burnt like akara. I left it like that sha, the skin healed and peeled on its own.
Re: How Can Lime Burns Be Treated? by mcdreeezy: 11:58am On Feb 18, 2016
Ginaz:

Go look for honey and apply it everymorning , or just happy a moisturizer and leave like that. It will go on his own. It happened to me after I read about lime facial mask. My face was burnt like akara. I left it like that sha, the skin healed and peeled on its own.
Oh I'm sorry about your experience. Mine is healing gradually too but the affected area is lighter than the rest of my skin. Will it later blend with the rest of my skin? I'd like to know pls.

And all this people advising people to apply lime juice on their skin should take their time oh
Re: How Can Lime Burns Be Treated? by smadalove(f): 9:18pm On Feb 18, 2016
Use honey in d morning n wash off den original Shea butter @ nite
Re: How Can Lime Burns Be Treated? by Flexherbal(m): 9:46pm On Feb 18, 2016
Nature has the answer. Use Original honey to rub it every morning.
Re: How Can Lime Burns Be Treated? by mcdreeezy: 11:24pm On Feb 18, 2016
Thank you all.

(1) (Reply)

What You Must Do After Having An Unprotected Sex--kangpe / Pls Help!! 4-5 Months Migraine And It Won't Stop. / The Cure For Hepatitis B And C....(with Pic).

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.