Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,412 members, 7,800,856 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 08:01 AM

She's Stingy, Should I Dump Her? - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She's Stingy, Should I Dump Her? (48909 Views)

Man Offers Girlfriend N500k To Dump Her For Another Lady. She Collects The Money / After Promising Marriage, Lady Gets Her Boyfriend Beaten For Trying To Dump Her / Lady Rejects Scholarship To UK For Her Boyfriend, Only For Him To Dump Her Later (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She's Stingy, Should I Dump Her? by davidif: 4:16am On Feb 19, 2016
midehi2:
she is a stingy girl, if it was me i will happily bring the balance out cos i know he will give me back double....but despite that, you were wrong going into her bag, na ur handbag? undecided

dont dump yet, watch out for more lies, then you have concrete stand to dump her to where she belongs

What kind of advice is that? How many more lies does he have to hear from her till it's too late? One lie is more than enough abeg. This is why you should always look for the signs in a relationship before committing to them.
Re: She's Stingy, Should I Dump Her? by davidif: 4:27am On Feb 19, 2016
OP,
My pastor used to say this back in the day about what to look for in a relationship, he said watch out for the signs. OP, open your eyes.
Re: She's Stingy, Should I Dump Her? by Nobody: 4:29am On Feb 19, 2016
My brother dump her.
It's not even about being stingy.....by the way she lies you can't afford to trust that kind of person.
Her type will cheat without remorse. I'm stating from experience.

HonPatrick:
Like what the Bleep is wrong with some ladies? angry

Okay, she's my official girlfriend and her birthday was yesterday, so I took her to a Boutique to get her some things she requested.
I told her I have just 30k to spend, cos I know she can buy things worth 80k if you're not careful. undecided
At the end of the whole *Bae, am I beautiful?*parade the sales attendant calculated the total sum to be #29,500.

When I checked my pocket, I found out that I had only 29k on me. I forgot we bought fuel on our way.
So, I told my girlfriend to borrow me 1k...and I promised to return later in the day, but she said "Babe, I swear to god, I don't have any money on me at the moment"
So, to safe the embarrassment, I went to the ATM to get more money. We paid and left.

To cut the story short. When we got home, she went to ease herself in the rest room, while I was in the living room.
Then her phone began to ring so, I opened her bag to get the phone, but I was shocked by what I saw.
I saw 1thousand naira notes inside her bag. Na so I vex comot all the money put am for my pocket. Later, she come dey ask if I took any money from her bag and I replied "I thought you don't have any money on you"

I returned the money though, but I've been angry since yesterday.

If you were in my shoes, will you continue with this kind of relationship or not?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: She's Stingy, Should I Dump Her? by ISpiksDaTroof: 5:02am On Feb 19, 2016
HonPatrick:

Okay, she's my official girlfriend and her birthday was yesterday, so I took her to a Boutique to get her some things she requested.
I told her I have just 30k to spend, cos I know she can buy things worth 80k if you're not careful. undecided
At the end of the whole *Bae, am I beautiful?*parade the sales attendant calculated the total sum to be #29,500.

When I checked my pocket, I found out that I had only 29k on me. I forgot we bought fuel on our way.
So, I told my girlfriend to borrow me 1k...and I promised to return later in the day, but she said "Babe, I swear to god, I don't have any money on me at the moment"
So, to safe the embarrassment, I went to the ATM to get more money. We paid and left.

To cut the story short. When we got home, she went to ease herself in the rest room, while I was in the living room.
Then her phone began to ring so, I opened her bag to get the phone, but I was shocked by what I saw.
I saw 1thousand naira notes inside her bag. Na so I vex comot all the money put am for my pocket. Later, she come dey ask if I took any money from her bag and I replied "I thought you don't have any money on you"

If you were in my shoes, will you continue with this kind of relationship or not?

No, she's using you. Dump her.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: She's Stingy, Should I Dump Her? by Nobody: 5:04am On Feb 19, 2016
andyanders:

A complete mugu op is. Asking if to continue with such a waste is an unexpected question from someone who call himself a man.

If at a point op asked for just N500 naira to make up for payment for something meant for her and she denied having anything with her which prompted my going to get money from my ATM in order to make the payment, the relationship would be over.

By checking her bag and discovering that she had such amount and refused to assist, I will collect the items that I bought for her and have them burnt.The next action would be to walk her out.
Don't mind dat ode
Re: She's Stingy, Should I Dump Her? by Profitboss(m): 5:21am On Feb 19, 2016
U caused this from onset, U shld av returned one of d stuff she bought and pocket ur balance, instead of rushing to ATM because of 1k! All the same, u av d best decision to quit or to continue with her, afterall I don't think this will end on d altar!!!
Re: She's Stingy, Should I Dump Her? by remirez07(m): 5:46am On Feb 19, 2016
she a very stupid girl.. a guy like you shouldn't be seeing with that kind of girl. just leave for who she is and find ur way u are to generous to be with a stingy girl like her. menh. I hate stingy girls, and girls like her are many in this country.

1 Like

Re: She's Stingy, Should I Dump Her? by ibrahim55(m): 6:14am On Feb 19, 2016
Panzerfaust:
You are the MAN..it is your DUTY to pamper your babe. Even though high-maintenance babes can be a problem, dumping a babe because of that is just taking things too far.
what is this one saying
Re: She's Stingy, Should I Dump Her? by Enykings(m): 6:17am On Feb 19, 2016
@Op, if what you said is true, i'll advise you run as fast as your legs can carry. Na one chance you enter so oh. When people show you who they are, believe them. A word is enough for the wise.
Re: She's Stingy, Should I Dump Her? by Enykings(m): 6:24am On Feb 19, 2016
andyanders:

A complete mugu op is. Asking if to continue with such a waste is an unexpected question from someone who call himself a man.

If at a point op asked for just N500 naira to make up for payment for something meant for her and she denied having anything with her which prompted my going to get money from my ATM in order to make the payment, the relationship would be over.

By checking her bag and discovering that she had such amount and refused to assist, I will collect the items that I bought for her and have them burnt.The next action would be to walk her out.

My brother you deserve beer.
Re: She's Stingy, Should I Dump Her? by Nobody: 6:24am On Feb 19, 2016
justiz5:
Lolzzzz!

1 Like

Re: She's Stingy, Should I Dump Her? by Skmoda360(m): 6:45am On Feb 19, 2016
Miracle4Sure:
Yes/No...........
No/but YesNO I DONT KNoW CUZ IM CONFUSE ESP. If im in love innit but No.
Re: She's Stingy, Should I Dump Her? by aigbokiejohnson(m): 6:57am On Feb 19, 2016
Any relationship built on falsehood can never last. My take is that you should let her be please
Re: She's Stingy, Should I Dump Her? by Williamsesco(m): 7:04am On Feb 19, 2016
Tenderspot:
Atleast u know dat she is not really in love with u
I love ur pretty smile
Re: She's Stingy, Should I Dump Her? by Nobody: 7:24am On Feb 19, 2016
ibrahim55:
what is this one saying
help me ask am abeg
Re: She's Stingy, Should I Dump Her? by Equityboi: 7:35am On Feb 19, 2016
Thank God dat u discover dis soon soon, ladies like dat r self center and dey can't be trusted plsss dump her before its too late.

Its has happen to me before, but its a little different from dis.

It happen thus, I promise to buy my so call girl friend a phone and I have a phone I was using and I gave her d phone so she can use it pending d time I get money to buy hers, not quite long I travelled and she also travelled, wen we get back to schl she didn't come with d phone, she only came back with one small phone, I asked her abt d phone she told me d phone had little problem and she drop it for a repairer to repair it. I keep my silent 2 months later she travelled again and come back I asked for d phone all she could tell me was dat, she hope I've gave her d phone and dat y am I asking for it. I said even if I give u dis phone, I gave u to use it not to dump it somewhere else, den i seize d small one with her dat i must see d phone. d next dis thing dis lady does was...she came to threats me in my house with cultist to collect d small phone from me.
Re: She's Stingy, Should I Dump Her? by Sike(m): 7:37am On Feb 19, 2016
These hoes ain't loyal...
Re: She's Stingy, Should I Dump Her? by Nimexy(m): 8:14am On Feb 19, 2016
midehi2:
she is a stingy girl, if it was me i will happily bring the balance out cos i know he will give me back double....but despite that, you were wrong going into her bag, na ur handbag? undecided

dont dump yet, watch out for more lies, then you have concrete stand to dump her to where she belongs

Her phone prompted him 2 check nt dt he deliberately went 2 d bag 4 search..
Re: She's Stingy, Should I Dump Her? by Genycharl(f): 8:39am On Feb 19, 2016
domopps:
Hmmmmm most of Nders can't make a good judge we just heard one sided story and we are all here judging and passing comments ......

What if the Bae has another contrary opinion and never can tell because we have not heard from her yet! Tho am ain't saying OP is lying but we just need 2 no that there are many approach to issues. Some are saying dump her sorry ass while some are still saying all ladies are d same so if he shld follow majority of these advice which is definitely dumping the babe who will he now date ..... another unfaithful or a super ingrate?

A little dialogue with her could go a long way if she did this to u and u opened a thread on nairaland weda to drop her or not what if she does something more painful than this! I bet you would not even think abt it twice b4 making your decision and meanwhile most of the decisions made in angers are always having negative impact!

Bro I tell you for her to deserve gift worth of N30k on her birthday she's definitely means so much to you and there's more to this if u check it from another angle ...... I still blv there's sense in nonsense

Not supporting her act of wickedness according to your story line but am saying she deserves another chance to right her wrongs....... I have seen worst than this yet I have a nicer story than my mate that ran away from their responsibilities.

She has special potential kindly explore it!

Plus everyone deserves a 2nd chance!

Wish you well now and always bro.

Cheeeeeeeeeers

Well said

1 Like

Re: She's Stingy, Should I Dump Her? by phintohlar(f): 8:42am On Feb 19, 2016
I reserve my comment,but seriously don't knw why some girls are like dat,a guy who brought out his hardearned money 2 get u something so 2 bring out just ordinary 1k na p. God pls have mercy on we ladies

1 Like 1 Share

Re: She's Stingy, Should I Dump Her? by Homguy(m): 9:27am On Feb 19, 2016
midehi2:

spending on each other is not wrong my dear
from this tale, do you think she would have ever meaningfully speny on Op, dont be skewed because the offender is a lady.
Re: She's Stingy, Should I Dump Her? by Homguy(m): 9:31am On Feb 19, 2016
HonPatrick:

Why yes and No? undecided
bro, u better leave that lady. Otherwise u would end up with a lady who wouldn't have your back when the chips are down. Whats more, she is one bold liar.

May i also point out that this lady in question may not really love you. Most ladies would only be too happy to help you out esp when you are spending on them .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: She's Stingy, Should I Dump Her? by Agu87(m): 9:37am On Feb 19, 2016
HonPatrick:

That will be d last she will get from me,why are most ladies dat way.Except if u really love her so much if not,hit her spot for some time and ditch her.
Re: She's Stingy, Should I Dump Her? by Funkybabee(f): 10:05am On Feb 19, 2016
@op I like ur girlfriend, she is smart.Yoruba word(ko fe je ki okunrin kan kan je maye ni)pls I beg u don't dump her oo she may not be stingy as u think, that's thing usually common in we woman character even our mummy do that sometimes just call her and tell her that u don't like it so that ur anger may go off
lozzzzzz
Re: She's Stingy, Should I Dump Her? by jidjoks: 10:05am On Feb 19, 2016
Open ur EYES bro.... She cannot help u when u re in neeed . Remember a woman is ur help mate but this one na BEDMATE . Jez de bleep her and find better woman .....
Re: She's Stingy, Should I Dump Her? by midehi2(f): 10:44am On Feb 19, 2016
Homguy:
from this tale, do you think she would have ever meaningfully speny on Op, dont be skewed because the offender is a lady.
did you read where i said she is stingy, you guys will be quoting someone unnecessarily
Re: She's Stingy, Should I Dump Her? by midehi2(f): 10:50am On Feb 19, 2016
laprince:

Wack defense line.

why are ladies very comfortable defending other ladies, even when they are wrong?
if you read my comments, you will know i did not defend her in any way, i only gave my own advice to the op, so do yours and stop quoting me
Re: She's Stingy, Should I Dump Her? by midehi2(f): 10:51am On Feb 19, 2016
INVINCIBLECSP:
"NA UR HANDBAG" SEE UR LIE LIE MOUTH. U GALS ARE ALL THE SAME. LIARS AND PRETENDERS. OP, GIVE HER RED CARD. SHE HAS BEEN LAUGHING AT UR STUPIDITY RECENTLY.
as if you can step up as a man or like the op....mtcheeeew
Re: She's Stingy, Should I Dump Her? by midehi2(f): 10:55am On Feb 19, 2016
mart2k:
Just shut up ur mouth if u dnt v any gud contribution to make.
i feel like insulting you, your entire family but let me hold my peace cos you a mo.ron
Re: She's Stingy, Should I Dump Her? by Nobody: 11:00am On Feb 19, 2016
midehi2:

as if you can step up as a man or like the op....mtcheeeew
thats why sm guys use n dump u gals as a revenge
Re: She's Stingy, Should I Dump Her? by midehi2(f): 11:00am On Feb 19, 2016
SimonPeters2020:
Babe, why are you siding her? Is it cos you are a woman?...Op, the honest truth is that she doesn't love you. She is just using you to fill up space till she finds someone she truly loves. When a women lies to you about pertinent things like money, she doesn't see any future with you.
i shake my head for you guys quoting me wrong, i can see some read with their brains upside down..

when una hear woman matter, una body go dey shake like native fowl....mtcheeeeew
Re: She's Stingy, Should I Dump Her? by midehi2(f): 11:02am On Feb 19, 2016
INVINCIBLECSP:
thats why sm guys use n dump u gals as a revenge
just as they do to your sisters

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

My Experience With A Girl/lady I Saw Yesterday / My Girl Hacked My Phone, Threatening To Release My Chats And Private Pictures / Why Do Women Always Claim They Have Been Used And Dumped Once A Guy Leaves Them?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.