Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,210 members, 7,807,722 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:04 PM

Another Narialander Roofing Project In Umuahia - Properties (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Another Narialander Roofing Project In Umuahia (18595 Views)

Roofing Project For A Narialander In Port Harcourt / A Roofing Project For A Nairalander By A Nairalander (pictures) / A Nairaland Housing Roofing Project, God Finally Picked My Call (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Another Narialander Roofing Project In Umuahia by princejones(m): 6:36pm On Dec 30, 2017
*Finally, Less than 36 hours to the end of 2017.*
To My Creator = *I say Thank You.*
To my true friends = *I appreciate you all.*
To those who showed me love = *I'm grateful.*
To those who hurt me = *I forgive and forget.*
To those I really hurt = *I'm so so so sorry, please forgive me.*
To those who challenged me = *lets do it again.*
To those I showed love to = *I still love you and ALWAYS WILL.* To those who helped me = *I am so grateful and will reciprocate in due season.*
THANK YOU FOR MAKING 2017 A FRUITFUL YEAR 4 ME.
*WISHING YOU A PROSPEROUS 2018 AHEAD.*
Re: Another Narialander Roofing Project In Umuahia by princejones(m): 2:43pm On Jan 19, 2018
“Don't cry because it's over, smile because it happened.”

― Dr. Seuss
Re: Another Narialander Roofing Project In Umuahia by princejones(m): 9:37pm On Jan 25, 2018
“Risks must be taken because the greatest hazard in life is to risk nothing.”
― Leo F. Buscaglia
Re: Another Narialander Roofing Project In Umuahia by princejones(m): 6:42pm On Feb 16, 2018
“If I had eight hours to chop down a tree, I'd spend six hours sharpening my ax”

Abraham Lincoln quote
Re: Another Narialander Roofing Project In Umuahia by princejones(m): 1:44pm On Mar 04, 2018
“If you don't create change, change will create you”

Change quotes.
Re: Another Narialander Roofing Project In Umuahia by princejones(m): 9:06pm On Apr 20, 2018
“The strongest is never strong enough always to be master, unless he transforms strength into right, and obedience into duty”

Jean-Jacques Rousseau quotes (French philosopher and writer whose novels inspired the leaders of the French Revolution, 1712-1778)
Re: Another Narialander Roofing Project In Umuahia by princejones(m): 7:07pm On May 15, 2018
“You cannot control what happens to you, but you can control your attitude toward what happens to you, and in that, you will be mastering change rather than allowing it to master you.”

Brian Tracy quotes (American television host)
Re: Another Narialander Roofing Project In Umuahia by princejones(m): 1:20pm On Jun 07, 2018
It is not what you do for your children, but what you have taught them to do for themselves, that will make them successful human beings.

–Ann Landers
Re: Another Narialander Roofing Project In Umuahia by princejones(m): 7:23pm On Jul 17, 2018
Rather than wishing for a different world or expecting others to change it, you must create it yourself through your own actions.

Re: Another Narialander Roofing Project In Umuahia by princejones(m): 7:51am On Aug 07, 2018
Respect other people's feelings. It might mean nothing to you, but it could mean everything to them.

Roy T. Bennett
Re: Another Narialander Roofing Project In Umuahia by princejones(m): 2:11pm On Sep 02, 2018
You never know what's around the corner. It could be everything. Or it could be nothing. You keep putting one foot in front of the other, and then one day you look back and you've climbed a mountain.

Tom Hiddleston
Re: Another Narialander Roofing Project In Umuahia by princejones(m): 2:04pm On Oct 05, 2018
Call us today on 08037156958 for your roofing work
Re: Another Narialander Roofing Project In Umuahia by princejones(m): 2:11pm On Oct 28, 2018
Happy birthday to all of us,this is our season of settlement
Re: Another Narialander Roofing Project In Umuahia by princejones(m): 7:45pm On Dec 11, 2018
The two hardest tests on the spiritual road are the patience to wait for the right moment and the courage not to be disappointed with what we encounter.”

― Paulo Coelho, Veronika Decides to Die
Re: Another Narialander Roofing Project In Umuahia by princejones(m): 8:57pm On Jan 10, 2019
Call us now
Re: Another Narialander Roofing Project In Umuahia by princejones(m): 8:15pm On Feb 02, 2019
Happy weekend naija
Re: Another Narialander Roofing Project In Umuahia by princejones(m): 4:30pm On Mar 09, 2019
“Be grateful for what you already have while you pursue your goals.
If you aren’t grateful for what you already have, what makes you think you would be happy with more.”

― Roy T. Bennett, The Light in the Heart
Re: Another Narialander Roofing Project In Umuahia by princejones(m): 8:40pm On Apr 25, 2019
```
Success is our own Shadow, Don't try to Catch it.Walk your own way, It will automatically follow you. Remember shadow follows you  only when you  walk towards BRIGHTNESS.

� Great evening Fam��

```
Re: Another Narialander Roofing Project In Umuahia by princejones(m): 11:36am On May 25, 2019
“Be Brave and Take Risks: You need to have faith in yourself. Be brave and take risks. You don't have to have it all figured out to move forward.”
Re: Another Narialander Roofing Project In Umuahia by princejones(m): 8:35pm On Jun 28, 2019
“Man cannot discover new oceans unless he has the courage to lose sight of the shore.”

Andre Gide quotes (French writer,
Re: Another Narialander Roofing Project In Umuahia by princejones(m): 9:14am On Jul 04, 2019
Call us now on 08037156958
Re: Another Narialander Roofing Project In Umuahia by princejones(m): 8:39am On Jul 24, 2019
“Edison failed 10, 000 times before he made the electric light. Do not be discouraged if you fail a few times.”

Napoleon Hill quotes (American author, 1883-1970)
Re: Another Narialander Roofing Project In Umuahia by princejones(m): 5:04pm On Aug 15, 2019
Call us for your roofing project
Re: Another Narialander Roofing Project In Umuahia by princejones(m): 9:28am On Sep 02, 2019
Call now
Re: Another Narialander Roofing Project In Umuahia by princejones(m): 3:08pm On Sep 20, 2019
Please join me thank God for his faithfulness over my life and family, He has added one more year to my age,praise God
Re: Another Narialander Roofing Project In Umuahia by princejones(m): 10:19am On Oct 14, 2019
Opportunity does not waste time with those who are unprepared.
Idowu Koyenikan
Re: Another Narialander Roofing Project In Umuahia by princejones(m): 10:14pm On Oct 28, 2019
Keep Going

Your hardest times often lead to the greatest moments of your life. Keep going. Tough situations build strong people in the end.

Roy T. Bennett
Re: Another Narialander Roofing Project In Umuahia by princejones(m): 12:27pm On Nov 16, 2019
If you harbour positive thoughts you will exihibit positive attitude. Positive attitude influences positive actions. Good day and have a wonderful weekend. #God bless.
Re: Another Narialander Roofing Project In Umuahia by princejones(m): 11:24am On Dec 26, 2019
Incredible change happens in your life when you decide to take control of what you do have power over instead of craving control over what you don't.

Steve Maraboli
Re: Another Narialander Roofing Project In Umuahia by princejones(m): 2:32pm On Jan 16, 2020
To be successful, you have to be able to relate to people; they have to be satisfied with your personality to be able to do buisness with you and to build a relationship with mutual trust.
Geroge Ross
Re: Another Narialander Roofing Project In Umuahia by princejones(m): 12:30pm On Mar 12, 2020
One of the main reasons that we lose our enthusiasm in life is because we become ungrateful..we let what was once a miracle become common to us. We get so accustomed to his goodness it becomes a routine..

Joel Osteen, Your Best Life Now: 7 Steps to Living at Your Full Potential

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

My Neighbour Has Not Been Paying Light Bill Since January / Construction Of A 4bd/rm Duplex Benin City, Edo State / Baby Survives, Mother Dies In Anambra Building Collapse — Police

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.