Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,819 members, 7,806,304 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 02:26 PM

Lady Wore Bum-Short To Ecobank In Abeokuta (Photos) - Business (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Lady Wore Bum-Short To Ecobank In Abeokuta (Photos) (86647 Views)

Ecobank Branch Is On Fire (Photos) / Ecobank May Shut Down 70 Branches Nationwide / Panicking Customers Besiege Skye Bank In Abeokuta, Ogun To Withdraw Their Money (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Wore Bum-Short To Ecobank In Abeokuta (Photos) by wittyt98(m): 7:13pm On Feb 18, 2016
and most of these dumbass chicks think its fashion ..... funny enough there's nothing u can tell them that will make them know they re illiterates ...they believe they know how to dress the most and all that .....they look a hoe! their dressings do have this kinda hoeish I thing in it .....lord save them

1 Like

Re: Lady Wore Bum-Short To Ecobank In Abeokuta (Photos) by REDDEVILS1(m): 7:29pm On Feb 18, 2016
I see nothing bad with what she is wearing.

1 Like

Re: Lady Wore Bum-Short To Ecobank In Abeokuta (Photos) by spiralwedge(m): 7:32pm On Feb 18, 2016
What's special about bank? And what does she have to wear to collect HER OWN money...

Aproko @op

1 Like

Re: Lady Wore Bum-Short To Ecobank In Abeokuta (Photos) by Udoks(m): 7:39pm On Feb 18, 2016
I was even expecting to see a lady wearing G-strings and swimming tops. She could sue the photographer for this. She is an adult and is responsible for whatever she does with herself.

Plus, this isn't all that revealing.

However, I think it's the guy at the door that let her in that should be castigated and not her (If really she was).
Re: Lady Wore Bum-Short To Ecobank In Abeokuta (Photos) by FisifunKododada: 7:58pm On Feb 18, 2016
cool Wetin carry your eye go there? If you don't like...don't look. Its that simple folks.
Re: Lady Wore Bum-Short To Ecobank In Abeokuta (Photos) by dederocs(m): 8:23pm On Feb 18, 2016
if na woman nyansh you come look for Lagos u go look taya,local village man.
Re: Lady Wore Bum-Short To Ecobank In Abeokuta (Photos) by Shobyz: 8:39pm On Feb 18, 2016
So? what is wrong in wearing shorts. It's apparent you're not enlightened.
Re: Lady Wore Bum-Short To Ecobank In Abeokuta (Photos) by ReachHard: 8:59pm On Feb 18, 2016
Which one consign you OP?

Leave woman nyash alone, withdraw ya money and gbafuooo dia

Una dey always like wetin go dey give una conji everytime, shey na ikebe carry you enter bank, abi ya money?

I swear down...If i be de MOPOL on duty for dat branch ehnn... I go use my baton break ya head walahi, looku-looku danboroba angry angry angry

All dese men sef.... Throway face from ihe ojooo, no way...TUFIAAA embarassed angry
Re: Lady Wore Bum-Short To Ecobank In Abeokuta (Photos) by allyon(m): 9:03pm On Feb 18, 2016
davseun2ta:
don't just avoid ikoyi, avoid ikeja, oshodi, surulere, festac, Infact stop coming out till God comes grin
dude I am not really an outing person
Re: Lady Wore Bum-Short To Ecobank In Abeokuta (Photos) by allyon(m): 9:06pm On Feb 18, 2016
allyon:
dude I am not really an outing person
and decency is a virtue I admire a lot
Re: Lady Wore Bum-Short To Ecobank In Abeokuta (Photos) by 3rdlegxxx(m): 9:21pm On Feb 18, 2016
OP should be banned for having indecent thoughts and going ahead to take indecent pictures of a girl dressed in a fine sexy but indecent way. cheesy cool
Re: Lady Wore Bum-Short To Ecobank In Abeokuta (Photos) by Nobody: 9:32pm On Feb 18, 2016
Can't you even see her boyfriend, they are both insane grin grin
Re: Lady Wore Bum-Short To Ecobank In Abeokuta (Photos) by DrBlueprint(m): 10:25pm On Feb 18, 2016
ACHIEVERBA:
AND WHAT IS WRONG WITH IT......?
And what happened to morals?
Re: Lady Wore Bum-Short To Ecobank In Abeokuta (Photos) by coolaustyne(m): 10:37pm On Feb 18, 2016
The truth be told; this is d height of indecency. What is morally right and what is socially right can never be interchanged.
Mind u; 95% of those saying its nothing or d o.p is jobless would never dress this way or advise their sister, girlfriend or relative to dress in such a way and go to a public place..
Naija people I hail thee.. we never practice what we preach.
Re: Lady Wore Bum-Short To Ecobank In Abeokuta (Photos) by bisi16(m): 10:41pm On Feb 18, 2016
CFCman:

Na the same thing babes dey do for here in America. Some dey wear pajamas to class sef.
Lol. Na normal thing
Re: Lady Wore Bum-Short To Ecobank In Abeokuta (Photos) by kenoz(m): 10:43pm On Feb 18, 2016
Op, is it buttock or dressing that you went to look @ the bank.
Re: Lady Wore Bum-Short To Ecobank In Abeokuta (Photos) by Babyphinas(f): 11:45pm On Feb 18, 2016
Na so

Re: Lady Wore Bum-Short To Ecobank In Abeokuta (Photos) by Nobody: 11:53pm On Feb 18, 2016
OduntanGabriel:
she was castigated for her dressing today at Eco Bank. I wonder how a lady would wore such kinda revealing outfit to a bank and call it fashion. Even a real Guy cannot wear a boxer to the bank.

The guy next to her is not her brother. Valentine Tings.
Re: Lady Wore Bum-Short To Ecobank In Abeokuta (Photos) by Nobody: 11:56pm On Feb 18, 2016
OduntanGabriel:
she was castigated for her dressing today at Eco Bank. I wonder how a lady would wore such kinda revealing outfit to a bank and call it fashion. Even a real Guy cannot wear a boxer to the bank.

Why would anyone stoop so low to wear "female boxers" and why would anyone stoop even lower to take her picture?
Re: Lady Wore Bum-Short To Ecobank In Abeokuta (Photos) by jamjam1991(m): 12:27am On Feb 19, 2016
@ least she didn't beg u 4 money.... Oga mind ur business... She good.... Beta Dan all doz churchy gals wt devils mind like urs
Re: Lady Wore Bum-Short To Ecobank In Abeokuta (Photos) by chyegems(f): 1:17am On Feb 19, 2016
ReachHard:
Which one consign you OP?

Leave woman nyash alone, withdraw ya money and gbafuooo dia

Una dey always like wetin go dey give una conji everytime, shey na ikebe carry you enter bank, abi ya money?

I swear down...If i be de MOPOL on duty for dat branch ehnn... I go use my baton break ya head walahi, looku-looku danboroba angry angry angry

All dese men sef.... Throway face from ihe ojooo, no way...TUFIAAA embarassed angry
hahahhahahahahhahahahahahahahhahahahaha... I don throway my self for ground.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Wore Bum-Short To Ecobank In Abeokuta (Photos) by chyegems(f): 1:19am On Feb 19, 2016
3rdlegxxx:
OP should be banned for having indecent thoughts and going ahead to take indecent pictures of a girl dressed in a fine sexy but indecent way. cheesy cool
kikikikikikikiki...
Re: Lady Wore Bum-Short To Ecobank In Abeokuta (Photos) by afamo: 11:59am On Feb 19, 2016
guy take time oo, make you mind your business. wetin she wear no too bad at . people even wear worse
Re: Lady Wore Bum-Short To Ecobank In Abeokuta (Photos) by FRANKOXY(m): 4:55pm On Feb 19, 2016
NA ONLY YOU SEE THAT ASS ABI? angry
Re: Lady Wore Bum-Short To Ecobank In Abeokuta (Photos) by datigbogirl: 10:54pm On Feb 19, 2016
suyamasta:
@Op You need Kpan kpan golo by Timaya
" even if i shiit for my Knicker my guy e no concern you ehhhh, e no concern you ehh e no concern you ehh"

As in dem for don disturb Timaya taya before hin sing ds part...shiit for knicker... Lmao!
Re: Lady Wore Bum-Short To Ecobank In Abeokuta (Photos) by suyamasta(m): 8:41am On Feb 20, 2016
datigbogirl:

As in dem for don disturb Timaya taya before hin sing ds part...shiit for knicker... Lmao!
lolzz i dey tey u
Re: Lady Wore Bum-Short To Ecobank In Abeokuta (Photos) by egbojay: 11:30am On Feb 20, 2016
U don look d yansh den reason kpekus com no fit control ursef u den take. A shot next u went home n masturbated looking at d pics. U couldn't hold on d next tin u begin cast d pics. I pity u sha

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Free Guide On How To Start Popcorn Buzines, What You Need And How Profitable It / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 18 ➜ ➜ ➜ / Trailer Load Of Rotten Naira Notes Cash Discovered (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.