Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,662 members, 7,801,916 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:48 AM

WATCH THIS SPACE (Electrical Showcase & Review) - Properties (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / WATCH THIS SPACE (Electrical Showcase & Review) (101061 Views)

Our 2017 Projects Review With Pictures (electrical, Cctv, Whole House Audio,etc / Watch This Video And Buy From The Promo Price With Buy 6 Plots And Get 1 / Our Electrical Installations (conduit, Wiring & Fittings) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (52) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: WATCH THIS SPACE (Electrical Showcase & Review) by allCopacetic: 10:46pm On Feb 29, 2016
thanks chief
temitimx19:
Oga me ride on.. Iq dey feel your trend.
Re: WATCH THIS SPACE (Electrical Showcase & Review) by allCopacetic: 10:47pm On Feb 29, 2016
my oga grin
I use compass dey trace your foot prints
EndiaSami:
Allcopacetic. smiley...
I m present, sir
Re: WATCH THIS SPACE (Electrical Showcase & Review) by Beulah09: 7:35am On Mar 01, 2016
allCopacetic:
We have the Vivace range, and the Neo (in white)
Distribution boards as well

Sent you a mail. Need the price for the Neo Series and the distribution board.
Re: WATCH THIS SPACE (Electrical Showcase & Review) by allCopacetic: 12:15pm On Mar 01, 2016
replied sir, thank you
Beulah09:

Sent you a mail. Need the price for the Neo Series and the distribution board.
Re: WATCH THIS SPACE (Electrical Showcase & Review) by babalose: 1:22pm On Mar 01, 2016
Looking at the pics...which is original A or B? its like A is original in one picture and B is original in the next set of pictures. Kindly clarify.
Re: WATCH THIS SPACE (Electrical Showcase & Review) by Beulah09: 1:40pm On Mar 01, 2016
allCopacetic:
replied sir, thank you

Thanks. Should be getting some from you soon.
Re: WATCH THIS SPACE (Electrical Showcase & Review) by allCopacetic: 3:01pm On Mar 01, 2016
All As are original
babalose:
Looking at the pics...which is original A or B? its like A is original in one picture and B is original in the next set of pictures. Kindly clarify.
Re: WATCH THIS SPACE (Electrical Showcase & Review) by allCopacetic: 3:28pm On Mar 01, 2016
looking forward to that sir
Beulah09:

Thanks. Should be getting some from you soon.
Re: WATCH THIS SPACE (Electrical Showcase & Review) by allCopacetic: 6:44pm On Mar 01, 2016
Schneider Neo ... in white
Forward thinking design for forward thinking people.Never fumble in the dark for the light switch, with modern mechanical switches like Schneider Electric's NEO feature LED locators. They give off a soft glow that lets you know where the switches are. aesthetically pleasing and functionally impressive

2 Likes

Re: WATCH THIS SPACE (Electrical Showcase & Review) by Beulah09: 12:01am On Mar 02, 2016
allCopacetic:
Schneider Neo ... in white
Forward thinking design for forward thinking people.Never fumble in the dark for the light switch, with modern mechanical switches like Schneider Electric's NEO feature LED locators. They give off a soft glow that lets you know where the switches are. aesthetically pleasing and functionally impressive

Good one. Those look like the vertical ones. Do you also stock the horizontal?

Thinking of the Neo C Bus series. Ever stock or install such? Not the wireless oooo
Re: WATCH THIS SPACE (Electrical Showcase & Review) by allCopacetic: 12:55am On Mar 02, 2016
Yes, Vertical dolly.
No the horizontal isn't available sir.

C-Bus is a micro processor based building automation technology, so if you dont have a C-Bus wiring system, its pointless having a C-bus switch
the technology is used PRIMARILY in Australia, China and New Zealand, Currently available in Asia,Russia,South Africa (sparsely), the United Kingdom. Schneider discontinued sale in the U.S.
Nigeria? ...Maybe not for a while

Beulah09:

Good one. Those look like the vertical ones. Do you also stock the horizontal?

Thinking of the Neo C Bus series. Ever stock or install such? Not the wireless oooo
Re: WATCH THIS SPACE (Electrical Showcase & Review) by Beulah09: 5:12am On Mar 02, 2016
allCopacetic:
Yes, Vertical dolly.
No the horizontal isn't available sir.

C-Bus is a micro processor based building automation technology, so if you dont have a C-Bus wiring system, its pointless having a C-bus switch
the technology is used PRIMARILY in Australia, China and New Zealand, Currently available in Asia,Russia,South Africa (sparsely), the United Kingdom. Schneider discontinued sale in the U.S.
Nigeria? ...Maybe not for a while

Why you no get the horizontal na? Looks more beautiful when installed.

Yes the Neo C bus is available in Asia. Na the wireless I no like.

Thanks very much.
Re: WATCH THIS SPACE (Electrical Showcase & Review) by allCopacetic: 11:53am On Mar 02, 2016
Horizontal ? is rarely if ever imported. I'm not sure it appeals to too many.

About the Neo C bus, even the wired version would require a C Bus wiring system ( with CAT5 cables and so on) for it to be applied as designed. The wireless version only replaces the cables with a wireless signal.

You're very welcome sir

Beulah09:

Why you no get the horizontal na? Looks more beautiful when installed.

Yes the Neo C bus is available in Asia. Na the wireless I no like.

Thanks very much.
Re: WATCH THIS SPACE (Electrical Showcase & Review) by allCopacetic: 6:43pm On Mar 03, 2016
Surface Mounted LED Lamps

Re: WATCH THIS SPACE (Electrical Showcase & Review) by allCopacetic: 6:45pm On Mar 03, 2016
Available in 6W to 24W
Re: WATCH THIS SPACE (Electrical Showcase & Review) by allCopacetic: 8:33pm On Mar 03, 2016
08089847820 / buzorokeke@gmail.com

To the Wonderful People who have made purchases, I thank You and Sincerely appreciate Your Patronage.
It is my Belief that you have found our transactions and business "All Copacetic".

To Those who are about to, We Look forward to your business and Promise unparalleled satisfaction.

Feel Free to Make Enquiries, Ask Questions and Express your concerns.
Have a Wonderful Evening
Re: WATCH THIS SPACE (Electrical Showcase & Review) by allCopacetic: 2:27pm On Mar 17, 2016
For Pricing and Purchase, contact 08089847820, buzorokeke@gmail.com
Re: WATCH THIS SPACE (Electrical Showcase & Review) by allCopacetic: 3:52pm On Mar 17, 2016
Edited

1 Like

Re: WATCH THIS SPACE (Electrical Showcase & Review) by allCopacetic: 3:55pm On Mar 17, 2016
Re: WATCH THIS SPACE (Electrical Showcase & Review) by allCopacetic: 1:10pm On Mar 25, 2016
Happy Easter Folks.. Have a wonderful Holiday
Re: WATCH THIS SPACE (Electrical Showcase & Review) by allCopacetic: 1:12pm On Mar 25, 2016
Bump
Re: WATCH THIS SPACE (Electrical Showcase & Review) by allCopacetic: 1:14pm On Mar 25, 2016
Edited for space
Re: WATCH THIS SPACE (Electrical Showcase & Review) by FastShipping: 1:15pm On Mar 25, 2016
What is the current cost of ABB and Schneider DB?
Re: WATCH THIS SPACE (Electrical Showcase & Review) by allCopacetic: 1:16pm On Mar 25, 2016
Edited
Re: WATCH THIS SPACE (Electrical Showcase & Review) by allCopacetic: 1:18pm On Mar 25, 2016
Which size
FastShipping:
What is the current cost of ABB and Schneider DB?
Re: WATCH THIS SPACE (Electrical Showcase & Review) by FastShipping: 1:21pm On Mar 25, 2016
allCopacetic:
Which size

I didn't know they have sizes.

Give the quote for the sizes you have.
Re: WATCH THIS SPACE (Electrical Showcase & Review) by allCopacetic: 9:09pm On Mar 25, 2016
drop your email or shoot me a mail buzorokeke@gmail.com , and i'll forward the full price list
or simply check the attached excel file in the first post of the Schneider thread.
https://www.nairaland.com/2985495/brand-showcase---schneider-electric
Thanks
FastShipping:

I didn't know they have sizes.

Give the quote for the sizes you have.
Re: WATCH THIS SPACE (Electrical Showcase & Review) by sleekdre: 4:36pm On Mar 27, 2016
allCopacetic:
yes they do, the stablok fuses or MCBs as the case may be are usually sold with the boards, unless you request otherwise ,
the size of board to be used depends on the size of the apartment and the envisioned electrical load.
Pls, which size of DB will be suitable for a 2bedroom bungalow with the following gadgets:
4 ACs
2 water heater
1 cooker unit
1 washing machine
1 pumping machine
Thanks..
Re: WATCH THIS SPACE (Electrical Showcase & Review) by allCopacetic: 4:42pm On Mar 28, 2016
D4 TPN (12 ways) should be fine. Long as its a good brand
sleekdre:

Pls, which size of DB will be suitable for a 2bedroom bungalow with the following gadgets:
4 ACs
2 water heater
1 cooker unit
1 washing machine
1 pumping machine
Thanks..
Re: WATCH THIS SPACE (Electrical Showcase & Review) by allCopacetic: 10:20am On Apr 01, 2016
Alternative line for the time being 08089847820
Sorry for any inconveniece caused those who have been unable to reach me. Thank you
Re: WATCH THIS SPACE (Electrical Showcase & Review) by vivianobas: 2:54pm On Apr 01, 2016
Please send your price list to vivianobas@yahoo.com. I need switches and fittings urgently. Thank you.

allCopacetic:
Alternative line for the time being 07032339519
Sorry for any inconveniece caused those who have been unable to reach me. Thank you
Re: WATCH THIS SPACE (Electrical Showcase & Review) by allCopacetic: 10:54pm On Apr 01, 2016
Done ma'am
Thanks
vivianobas:
Please send your price list to vivianobas@yahoo.com. I need switches and fittings urgently. Thank you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (52) (Reply)

Cost Of Building A Four Bedroom Bungalow From Foundation. / Man Builds House With 14,800 Plastic Bottles In Kaduna (pics) / This Building Located At Iyana Era, Along Badagry Expressway, Ijanikin, Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.