Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,765 members, 7,802,338 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:43 PM

Comedian Ereme Wants To Kill Himself - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Comedian Ereme Wants To Kill Himself (57418 Views)

Bobrisky Vows To Kill HimSelf if this happens / Comedian Ereme Tywese Location Found / Toyin Aimakhu Cries Over Ereme, Tries To Help Police Track Suicidal Comedian (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Comedian Ereme Wants To Kill Himself by repogirl(f): 2:37pm On Feb 18, 2016
Hang in there, it will get better. embarassed
Re: Comedian Ereme Wants To Kill Himself by bikefab(m): 2:37pm On Feb 18, 2016
Be strong bro...it is well even in the well.
Re: Comedian Ereme Wants To Kill Himself by calibarjp(m): 2:38pm On Feb 18, 2016
The point here is that he has not even stated his problem and he's resorting to suicide.
Re: Comedian Ereme Wants To Kill Himself by Seun360(m): 2:38pm On Feb 18, 2016
I thought I was the only one that sometimes feel this way.

4 Likes

Re: Comedian Ereme Wants To Kill Himself by madone: 2:38pm On Feb 18, 2016
boss no die ooooo
life is once dont chicken our jare face it and
survive once and for all.no pain no gain.see u dey twitter get fan and u wan kill urself. wat of wr wey no get twitter or histogram fan.

1 Like

Re: Comedian Ereme Wants To Kill Himself by lilreese: 2:39pm On Feb 18, 2016
Buy rope it's cheap..mumu thinks suicide is the way out.
Re: Comedian Ereme Wants To Kill Himself by MrCork: 2:40pm On Feb 18, 2016
Kolababe:
Nigerian Instagram comedian, Eseme, this afternoon, went emotional on his twitter handle, expressing his inner pain and sadness about his life and family. Ereme, who does a lot of funny skits on Instagram, says if he had a gun now he would blow his head off. More of his tweets after the cut...

http://www.newseveryhour.com/2016/02/comedian-ereme-gets-emotional-on.html

........all becoz babe reject him... GOAT!! undecided
Re: Comedian Ereme Wants To Kill Himself by sukkot: 2:42pm On Feb 18, 2016
kilokeys:
I think the guy is cool.

grin
But let's be frank... Few artists comedians and stars started out flatly broke.

Some were just lucky. Some had a platform.
I hope he hangs in there and figures it all out..

I for kill me sef too.. But guns are expensive and i hate knives (too slow).

Once I start saving for a gun.. I get tempted to buy orijin and bet9ja.. Then i start all over.. Lol
Re: Comedian Ereme Wants To Kill Himself by kensandrea: 2:42pm On Feb 18, 2016
kilokeys:
I think the guy is cool.

grin
But let's be frank... Few artists comedians and stars started out flatly broke.

Some were just lucky. Some had a platform.
I hope he hangs in there and figures it all out..

I for kill me sef too.. But guns are expensive and i hate knives (too slow).

Once I start saving for a gun.. I get tempted to buy orijin and bet9ja.. Then i start all over..Lol

LWKMD Nairalanders i hail oooo grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Comedian Ereme Wants To Kill Himself by MzThormi(f): 2:43pm On Feb 18, 2016
Ereme angry.. Lay it all to God a d stay strong, It is well with you. We all do care ♡♡♡♡
Re: Comedian Ereme Wants To Kill Himself by Realone92(m): 2:44pm On Feb 18, 2016
I was about posting this

Re: Comedian Ereme Wants To Kill Himself by 9jatatafo(m): 2:44pm On Feb 18, 2016
Hey bro! Life is not a bed of roses. Hang on and everything will be fine
Re: Comedian Ereme Wants To Kill Himself by KanoAbiaBabe(f): 2:45pm On Feb 18, 2016
It surprises me how those who make people happy are sad within. I pray for peace from above to reign in your life.
Re: Comedian Ereme Wants To Kill Himself by MzThormi(f): 2:46pm On Feb 18, 2016
rotexteymie:
Seriously.. I don't still get this....
Why does he wants to kill himself??
Is he suffering from a disease or what??
As far as I can remember this guy's is good.. Been watching his skits for sometime now and I don't see anything bad in them
He's highly talented

Can someone just explain to me why he wants to kill himself?

Or should I just conclude that this is one of his plots to become more popular? The guy is even popular aiidy.... Is this a joke or what?

undecided undecided
Was Basketmouth rich before he started comedy
What about this mark Angel and Emmanuella... It's so obvious that they're not that comfortable.. Yet their still doing what they know how to do best and in no time they'll be very very comfortable.. It's happening already
Be PATIENT BRO

U know its not always about money...

1 Like

Re: Comedian Ereme Wants To Kill Himself by Realone92(m): 2:47pm On Feb 18, 2016
Toyin they cry o
Re: Comedian Ereme Wants To Kill Himself by binarCOACH(m): 2:47pm On Feb 18, 2016
Yes call anything you want but all blames goes to the said people we put in power not excluding anyone...

To the comedian, don't lose hope bro...
Re: Comedian Ereme Wants To Kill Himself by rotexteymie(f): 2:48pm On Feb 18, 2016
MzThormi:

U know its not always about money...
That's why I need an explanation
Re: Comedian Ereme Wants To Kill Himself by Intendy: 2:50pm On Feb 18, 2016
gari don tire am
Re: Comedian Ereme Wants To Kill Himself by Realone92(m): 2:50pm On Feb 18, 2016
At first I thought it was public stunt,

Re: Comedian Ereme Wants To Kill Himself by lielbree: 2:50pm On Feb 18, 2016
Why na
Re: Comedian Ereme Wants To Kill Himself by Ramanto(m): 2:51pm On Feb 18, 2016
Suicide is a wretched act, it means succumbing to the cruel fate. Don't consider suicide dude, everyone has got their own share of life's cruelty. Why suicide when you sure will eventually die? The hastening it isn't worth it sir
Re: Comedian Ereme Wants To Kill Himself by maryhaam(f): 2:52pm On Feb 18, 2016
I hope he knows everyone is frustrated,he just need to be calm,everyone has bills,everyone face disappointment,some people don't have aim no goal,some people have lost its all,but few of us has Hope,we are optimistic,our faith dwindle down every day,but given up is not my option#suicide won't face my challenges#

1 Like

Re: Comedian Ereme Wants To Kill Himself by drnairalov: 2:55pm On Feb 18, 2016
i feel him yoo!! some times life just aint fair..to top it all when u re in europe and things get hard!! i live here in Europe and i tell u the bills can frustrate ones life at times, coupled with the ice cold weather sad... to top it all most people back home dont understand that things aint that easy as it seems, with their frequent request of financial help, if u don't give them they start telling u history or how stingyand wicked u are, sometimes u go out of your way to make this people happy even though things aint that right. d fact that some people re silent over their problems doesnt mean its all rosy.

Anyways no matter what sucuide aint an option, no matter ur problem there re people out there who have it worst and they still see hope in tomorrow

1 Like

Re: Comedian Ereme Wants To Kill Himself by Realone92(m): 2:56pm On Feb 18, 2016
More from toyin's profiles

Re: Comedian Ereme Wants To Kill Himself by taurus21: 2:58pm On Feb 18, 2016
Hang in there bro.
Sometimes life doesn't give you something you want, not because you don't deserve it, but because you deserve more.

Re: Comedian Ereme Wants To Kill Himself by tjskii(f): 3:04pm On Feb 18, 2016
Spoiled brats everywhere undecided undecided,
Re: Comedian Ereme Wants To Kill Himself by Kangol99(m): 3:08pm On Feb 18, 2016
Is this guy serious about this?? Or he want to gain peoples attention??
Re: Comedian Ereme Wants To Kill Himself by theshaderoom: 3:09pm On Feb 18, 2016
This is a cry for help... so sad, someone needs to help him please
Re: Comedian Ereme Wants To Kill Himself by wEsOmE(m): 3:10pm On Feb 18, 2016
dis reminds me of what a judge on america got talent said.. nd i quote " comedy comes from a very dark place" ..Nigga keep.up with d hustle
Re: Comedian Ereme Wants To Kill Himself by Donbabajay12(m): 3:11pm On Feb 18, 2016
He gat no option than do share his true emotion about his life,so comedians like basket mouth , ali baba and d rest can come to his rescue. .I wonder ow many years he has been facing privately
Re: Comedian Ereme Wants To Kill Himself by YorceelinaBlaq(f): 3:20pm On Feb 18, 2016
This guy needs to hear d truth. Suicide isn't d solution to any problem. If u kill urself because of one temporary problem, u'll just die n be forgotten. Worse still, u'll suffer again in hell. Life is just what it is. Ur problem is d solution sum1 sumwhr is praying for. Dr is light at d end of every tunnel nd whatever it is u're going thru now has an expiry date. D fact dat u've brought joy to d hearts of many is a reason to kip living. D sun shall soon shine.
Re: Comedian Ereme Wants To Kill Himself by stasius: 3:22pm On Feb 18, 2016
My dear brother life is full of ups and downs. But remember the only consolation your soul can get is from God. Only him can give you peace of mind. Turn to God. He can heal ur broken spirit.
"our souls will never find rest until they rest in God"--St Augustine. So turn to God.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Efe: I Have N75k Left Out Of The N25M I Won On BBNaija / Victor Okpanachi And Zarmwa Obidah's Pre-Wedding Photos / List Of Top 10 Comedians In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.