Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,789 members, 7,802,465 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:55 PM

My Boyfriend Wants To Kill Me With Sé X – Big Girl Opens Up - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Boyfriend Wants To Kill Me With Sé X – Big Girl Opens Up (9821 Views)

PLEASE HELP! My Boyfriend Wants Me To Wash His Clothes, What Should I Do? / When Your Boyfriend Wants To Have Sex With You Even In Your Period(photo) / Lagos Big Girl, Roman And Her Boobs Step Out For An Event (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Boyfriend Wants To Kill Me With Sé X – Big Girl Opens Up by gennypearl(f): 1:30pm On Feb 18, 2016
My name is Chi for short, but am dating this guy from my tribe and it’s not as if I really love. The thing is that he is rich, not educated but he has two businesses that are doing well.

TON please don,t blame me, there is no lady today who doesn’t want to marry a rich man, especially if your family is broke.The mistake I made was to move into his house and he started sleeping with me whenever he likes as if we are already married. The thing is getting too much, even when am having my “monthly visitor” he will tell me to go and watch my body that he needs séx and I don’t have a choice but to do it. He says I must get pregnant before marriage but he has slépt with me for 1year, no pregnancy…

In fact, let me just confess that this guy want to kill me. His body is big and any time he climbs on top me with all his strength I use to have body pain after everything. But I need to get pregnant.

I’m 31. I’ve gone to hospital and doctors say am OK! But he has refused to go for his own check. Each time I tell him to do so he will shout at me and say if I can’t get pregnant I should just tell him. Am confused!

My mum knows am living in this guy’s house but my dad doesn’t. Pls I need good advise.
What can I do to help myself?

Source: http://gennypearl..com.ng/2016/02/my-boyfriend-wants-to-kill-me-with-se-x.html?m=1
Re: My Boyfriend Wants To Kill Me With Sé X – Big Girl Opens Up by raystar96(m): 1:32pm On Feb 18, 2016
Re: My Boyfriend Wants To Kill Me With Sé X – Big Girl Opens Up by Nobody: 1:46pm On Feb 18, 2016
Sounds like a movie to me.

3 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Wants To Kill Me With Sé X – Big Girl Opens Up by sayyid(m): 1:50pm On Feb 18, 2016
that is it it is a game of take and take. You chop him money he give you strong pako so your not supposed to be complaining Abi did he complain that you too they chop him money?

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Wants To Kill Me With Sé X – Big Girl Opens Up by Nobody: 2:01pm On Feb 18, 2016
You are 31 wow wont ask question sha
well sex is supposed to be fun for both parties
am not bragging but i don't ask for sex because i hate being rejected but when even i do it i make sure that i finish work so next time she will want it more
obviously the guy is the only one enjoying the sex for you to notice that his body is killing you lol
my advice to you is this first leave his house! a man will only treat you in respect to the way you present yourself you staying at his house is a desperate sign
give him a deadline to marry you, if he doesn't commit walk away! you don't have time on your side for jokers

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Boyfriend Wants To Kill Me With Sé X – Big Girl Opens Up by defendedvictim(m): 2:13pm On Feb 18, 2016
Sombody will soon come here n say 'leave him, u deserve better'...truth is, she just got served what she deserves. He takes care of u, u take care of his 'kongy'

She shud be more concerned abt gettin her life fixed up..at 31, she shud v sth viable to do. Leave him and develop yourself to be seen as being valuable, beyond being a sex object. It's not easy, but then, it's not so difficult either.

2 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Wants To Kill Me With Sé X – Big Girl Opens Up by vault(m): 2:25pm On Feb 18, 2016
ten let him know the havoc his iron body is causing...... or is it until you stop breathing under him one day

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Wants To Kill Me With Sé X – Big Girl Opens Up by MRBrownJ: 2:29pm On Feb 18, 2016
@gennypearl
as you clearly stated that you dont love this man but go through the motion because you wanna marry a "rich man", therefore i suggest you accept this nightmare as LIFE, and instead start to getting used to being abused, as your "rich" partner deems fit.
Re: My Boyfriend Wants To Kill Me With Sé X – Big Girl Opens Up by chericleo(f): 3:48pm On Feb 18, 2016
Babe liv dat guys hauz
U dnt love him buf u love his money if he ends up marrying u and leta becomes broke Wat will u do?. Ur 31 n ur nat able 2 get pregnant for him so Wat if d pregnancy refuses 2 show up n he dumps u Wat will u do? N Wat if u get pregnant n he refuses 2 marry u n his just demanding for d child n is only interested in d child Wat will u do? D fact dat ur 31 dats y u should think. Liv dat guys hauz if u can get as much money as u can n start up som fyn it will b beta get busy n stop showing signs of desperation cos once a guy finds out dat ur desperate den d possibility of marrying u is slime n besides u cnt get a better guy by staying in his hauz n u dnt even no if his already paying for anoda babe's bride price. D earlier u match d better for u cos u dnt love him. N dnt base ur mind on riches d one u c as rich can b poor d next minute n d very poor one rich d next minute. Marry some1 wif a good future nat because of money because anything can happen.

3 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Wants To Kill Me With Sé X – Big Girl Opens Up by myners007: 5:45pm On Feb 18, 2016
You want us to sin along with you by advising u for committing fornication. My Dear, what you need is God;s forgiveness which must come only if you repent of your sinful ways.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Boyfriend Wants To Kill Me With Sé X – Big Girl Opens Up by omarithmetics: 9:25pm On Feb 18, 2016
I hear someone saying she doesn't love him she only loves his money and its not "true love". Well you can't have your cake and eat it too if you ask me. The man and his money are a package deal. What you need to ask yourself is what you bring to the table in this relationship coz whe olready know what the man has brought. For now what you should concentrate on doing is using pain killers and mayb avoiding sexual positions where this kind man doesn't have to be on top.

2 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Wants To Kill Me With Sé X – Big Girl Opens Up by desire222(f): 1:02am On Feb 19, 2016
At 31, u are still behaving like a teenager. Better give ur life to Christ. So dat u can be profitable to ur parents.

3 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Wants To Kill Me With Sé X – Big Girl Opens Up by desire222(f): 1:05am On Feb 19, 2016
myners007:
You want us to sin along with you by advising u for committing fornication. My Dear, what you need is God;s forgiveness which must come only if you repent of your sinful ways.
U nailed it. That's a good advice. Immorality has taken the order of the day. She wants us to encourage her sinful way.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Boyfriend Wants To Kill Me With Sé X – Big Girl Opens Up by emotions1: 1:15am On Feb 19, 2016
sister we have been hearing that lines for years........
it has tey...........

you want to tell us that because of your family problems you followed this brother............

And stayed with him for a year and you were choping his money and he is knacking, I can't believe he told you to get pregnant first before marriage.......

babe you caused wahala for yourself just keep enduring it
HAPPY MARRIED LIFE.........
Re: My Boyfriend Wants To Kill Me With Sé X – Big Girl Opens Up by Lexusgs430: 1:50am On Feb 19, 2016
Come to me, I would get you pregnant (we would have to be romping like rabbits, and in 30 days pregnancy would set)
You can call me, your Knight in sperming armour!!!
Re: My Boyfriend Wants To Kill Me With Sé X – Big Girl Opens Up by Nobody: 2:12am On Feb 19, 2016
Happy Married Life naaaa
Re: My Boyfriend Wants To Kill Me With Sé X – Big Girl Opens Up by Bishops10(m): 2:27am On Feb 19, 2016
Arrantnonsenceundecided
Re: My Boyfriend Wants To Kill Me With Sé X – Big Girl Opens Up by Aremu01(m): 5:52am On Feb 19, 2016
U wanna be with a man u don't love for the rest of your life? I am really sorry to say o but u sound to me like u re not in ur right mind
Re: My Boyfriend Wants To Kill Me With Sé X – Big Girl Opens Up by Qualer: 7:14am On Feb 19, 2016
desire222:
At 31, u are still behaving like a teenager. Better give ur life to Christ. So dat u can be profitable to ur parents.

i want you to come and stay in my house for some weeks, deal?? cool

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Wants To Kill Me With Sé X – Big Girl Opens Up by DOUBLEWAHALA: 7:15am On Feb 19, 2016
B4 u lai pls check ur previous lai b4 u lai anoda lai

Dis is d kind of lai dat u lai wen u r tryin 2 hit FP no mata wot

As 4 d koko u said wen he fals ontop u wit all his weight afta set n don u dey feel body pain

Make I ask u na only missionary style him sabi?

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Wants To Kill Me With Sé X – Big Girl Opens Up by tataiwo09(m): 7:41am On Feb 19, 2016
people sabi lie...people sabi lie...people sabi lie...

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Wants To Kill Me With Sé X – Big Girl Opens Up by Ifakiland(m): 7:46am On Feb 19, 2016
continue....ure doing well.
Re: My Boyfriend Wants To Kill Me With Sé X – Big Girl Opens Up by OlayinkaFawaz(m): 7:52am On Feb 19, 2016
this matter needs to be investigatedgrin
Re: My Boyfriend Wants To Kill Me With Sé X – Big Girl Opens Up by segzy0i(m): 9:18am On Feb 19, 2016
Y suffering in silence if u dnt love him ynt quit d relationship if anotherladyoutside gets pregnant for him outside wontu bekicked out? Nd who knws y u re nt. Pregnant maybe hes sick
Re: My Boyfriend Wants To Kill Me With Sé X – Big Girl Opens Up by Daniel2289(m): 9:48am On Feb 19, 2016
Is this not FOOLISHNESS Just becos of money, u follow the person u know that u don't love. And to make matter worse, her father did not know about this. Meaning, the marriage is illegal. This is a warning to all those girls looking for quick money in a relationship, even if they know too well they don't love the man involved. My Dear sister, that man is a Destiny killer, he will ruin your life if u don't quit that marriage. Don't just b wasting ur time with him. He is not going to marry you. He is using u as his sex slave. Yes! That is what u are to him. So, if you are wise, flee from that marriage and wait for your own man to come your way. This is my advice for u. Bye for now.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Boyfriend Wants To Kill Me With Sé X – Big Girl Opens Up by foriz4u(m): 11:13am On Feb 19, 2016
hehehe...my dear enjoy d dic, chop d money n flex urself. but if u r wise get him to establish a bizness for u because very soon he'll be showing u d exit door.

by d way, u n ur mother should be ashamed of womanhood for u moving in wit a guy who has d neccesaries to marry n he's not but has turned u to a intimacy gadget n sex service in d name of "get pregnant b4 marrage". story, don't be deceived that guy no go marry u...u r not d 1st neigther will b d last so u better get wat u want with wat u ve.

who knows what he's using u to do behind close doors for prosperity. or possibly he can't impregnate a woman else you wouldn't have been there by now other ladies b4 u would have booked his home.

wakeup girl!
Re: My Boyfriend Wants To Kill Me With Sé X – Big Girl Opens Up by BUSHHUNTER: 11:50am On Feb 19, 2016
After going through your profile and all...I discovered that you are a mere blogger...And you know what bloggers do right?...

Outta here.
Re: My Boyfriend Wants To Kill Me With Sé X – Big Girl Opens Up by kachi19: 1:14pm On Feb 19, 2016
:/ who so ever posted this s**t Receive SENSE!! Even if its true u nor even fear post this kind story here?!? Na dis kind story papa take de beat pikin die... :/
To top it all na Igbo girl. I shame for una... U pupu are shaming me. Nigerian love = money + sex
Re: My Boyfriend Wants To Kill Me With Sé X – Big Girl Opens Up by darlenese(f): 1:47pm On Feb 19, 2016
You dont love him and he obviously doesnt love u either !
Don't take poo from him just because u are poor , what u need is a job not a rich man who doesn't given a hoot about ur feelings undecided
Re: My Boyfriend Wants To Kill Me With Sé X – Big Girl Opens Up by lurlah2014(f): 2:10pm On Feb 19, 2016
WISH YOU WELL BUT MY SIS NO MAN IS WORTH THE PAIN,

WHY DO I HAVE THIS FEELINGS THAT YOU ARE A LAZY WOMAN?
Re: My Boyfriend Wants To Kill Me With Sé X – Big Girl Opens Up by 100Cents: 3:03pm On Feb 19, 2016
grin

Okay
Re: My Boyfriend Wants To Kill Me With Sé X – Big Girl Opens Up by desire222(f): 9:50pm On Feb 19, 2016
Qualer:

i want you to come and stay in my house for some weeks, deal?? cool
Deal. What's d address, cos I've already packed my luggage. I hope u gonna take good care of me angry angry angry

(1) (2) (Reply)

All All The 5 Girls I Have Dated And Fvcked (my Love\sex Story) / Signs You Are With A Weak Man / Zodwa Wabantu Goes Pantless At 2017 Feather Awards, Shows Off Her Private Part

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.