Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,908 members, 7,802,952 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 05:03 AM

6 Things That Can Cause You Disgrace And Embarassment - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / 6 Things That Can Cause You Disgrace And Embarassment (32218 Views)

6 Things Everyone Needs To Know About Life / 10 Things That White People Don’t Like About Nigerians By Aroms Aigbehi / Accident Caused By Police Collecting Bribe In Onitsha Cause Death Of 4(Pics,Vide (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

6 Things That Can Cause You Disgrace And Embarassment by Modenzy: 5:21pm On Feb 18, 2016
6 THINGS THAT CAN CAUSE YOU DISGRACE AND EMBARASSMENT

I was having a solitary thinking due to what i experience to day. I realized that there are things you should avoid if you don't want to be embarassed.

let me go straight to the point. Read along with me.

1. ALCOHOL: I know some people will see this and hiss, but that is the truth, most people do abnormal things when they are drunk. last week a friend of mine, (name withheld) got drunk to stupor, when it was time for him to urinate, he went to the kitchen and urinated inside the cooking pot.

2. EXAM MALPRACTICE: OH my God, this one just happened today. my course mate was caught cheating in TEST, you need to see how she was embarassed by the lecturer and everyone was looking at her like a thief, ladypeenk will bear me witness. Her integrity was reduced to a stick of matches.

3. WOMANIZING; I remember when I used to womanize. thank God am a new creature. womanizing can lower your integrity to Zero. let me use Biblical references, see the case of judah who went out to sleep with a prostitute not knowing it was his daughter inlaw, he had no money but he gave her his belongings. when he was told she was pregnent he said they should stone her to death. but she said, judas is the owner of the pregnancy.

4. BAD GRAMMAR: it is so saddening that even the so called graduate of ENGLISH STUDIES cannnot speak english fluently. I heard a graduate giving a testimony of what happened to him. He said, I quote " area boys pursued me and they wanted to CHUK me the knife.... chuk i covered my face in shame. if you cannot speak good english it will be very hard for you to speak in public.

5. STEALING: when i say stealing, it is not related to picking someones property. therefore having sex without marriage is stealing, why? because you stole her vagina and used it. Did God permit you she shameful aspect of it is when you are caught naked... ask tosyne2much, i know he might be probably caught when he was in the world..... smiling.

6. UNWANTED PREGNANCY. I WON'T waste time on this, but when you mistakenly, did i call it mistake? yes because that is the normal language we use for it. when you impregnate a girl, there will be shame all over you, especially when you are poor.

I need to drop my keyboard right here....

Its me [MODENZY.]

32 Likes 6 Shares

Re: 6 Things That Can Cause You Disgrace And Embarassment by libertyfather(m): 5:23pm On Feb 18, 2016
I thought number 1 will be MONEY..... information uncompleted

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 6 Things That Can Cause You Disgrace And Embarassment by vicstar(m): 5:31pm On Feb 18, 2016
thanks for d tip cool

1 Like

Re: 6 Things That Can Cause You Disgrace And Embarassment by Luizkid(m): 5:39pm On Feb 18, 2016
Guy u forgot Mistakingly Farting in public or the office and looking around n everyone's holding dia nose n looking at u and not finding it funny... see gobe

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 6 Things That Can Cause You Disgrace And Embarassment by Nobody: 5:42pm On Feb 18, 2016
When you pressed! Damn shi t no get respect for any status In public

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: 6 Things That Can Cause You Disgrace And Embarassment by Modenzy: 5:48pm On Feb 18, 2016
libertyfather:
I thought number 1 will be MONEY..... information uncompleted

OK BRO. THANKS
Re: 6 Things That Can Cause You Disgrace And Embarassment by bodalasisi: 6:21pm On Feb 18, 2016
woooow nice
Re: 6 Things That Can Cause You Disgrace And Embarassment by Dottore: 6:21pm On Feb 18, 2016
Ok
Re: 6 Things That Can Cause You Disgrace And Embarassment by Nickky28(m): 6:21pm On Feb 18, 2016
So interesting

1 Like

Re: 6 Things That Can Cause You Disgrace And Embarassment by ikbnice(m): 6:21pm On Feb 18, 2016
@your number 1...this is what happens when you drink yourself to stupor.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: 6 Things That Can Cause You Disgrace And Embarassment by Nobody: 6:21pm On Feb 18, 2016
That no 5 though, i dont think you know what u re saying. Abeg next...

2 Likes

Re: 6 Things That Can Cause You Disgrace And Embarassment by ChappyChase: 6:21pm On Feb 18, 2016
I avoid number 2 like ebola, that thing can fall hand die... The rest I did very well including stealing! But you see exam malpractice, am so scared of doing it, even when a teacher gave me expo during my waec, I was so scared of writing it I ended giving the "chips" to a seat mate.... Well I had C6 in mathematics, *no ask me how I take do ham, cause I no know!*
As for bad grammar, I used to tell people "if you no sabi speak good english, speak pidgin!! Nobody go laugh you when you dey speak pidgin cause in pidgin, everything goes!"

5 Likes

Re: 6 Things That Can Cause You Disgrace And Embarassment by Nobody: 6:22pm On Feb 18, 2016
Lack of money.

Getting withdrawn from school.

Being arrested by the Nigerian police.

Tripping and falling while walking in a crowded place.

Farting in public.

Forgetting what to say on stage during a presentation.

Forgetting your lines on stage while soloing a song.

angry angry

18 Likes

Re: 6 Things That Can Cause You Disgrace And Embarassment by thefakestan: 6:22pm On Feb 18, 2016
You made sense abt 35% of the post.

Not too bad.

ThefakeStan
Re: 6 Things That Can Cause You Disgrace And Embarassment by missKiffy(f): 6:22pm On Feb 18, 2016
I kind of agree with the OP, especially with 1, 2, 5 and 6
Re: 6 Things That Can Cause You Disgrace And Embarassment by ikbnice(m): 6:22pm On Feb 18, 2016
I totally disagree with number 4. Have you forgotten mama peace and her funny way of entertaining the nation with her grammatical bombshell. In a repetitive case, number 4 surely turns you into a comedian.

A good public disgrace is when you are arrested by the police and mounted on an okada to be taken to the police station.

4 Likes

Re: 6 Things That Can Cause You Disgrace And Embarassment by Nobody: 6:22pm On Feb 18, 2016
Only one thing can cause you disgrace in nigeria, and that is:
POVERTY...

12 Likes

Re: 6 Things That Can Cause You Disgrace And Embarassment by ObongOluomo: 6:22pm On Feb 18, 2016
Being broke can cause a big embarrassment

Fp things again,this is really God's doing.Chineke Nagode,in Yemi Alade's voice.
Re: 6 Things That Can Cause You Disgrace And Embarassment by Wizdray: 6:23pm On Feb 18, 2016
Money covers everything bro
Re: 6 Things That Can Cause You Disgrace And Embarassment by johnshagb(m): 6:23pm On Feb 18, 2016
There's this cute young lady at a company I went for consultancy. I was working on a PC when she suddenly farted grin. I pretended like I heard nothing, but she was embarrassed that she started making fart sounds continuously with her leather seat like she was playing. She left the office few seconds later grin

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: 6 Things That Can Cause You Disgrace And Embarassment by Nobody: 6:23pm On Feb 18, 2016
Happy birthday Queen mother @No 6 tongue.

1 Like

Re: 6 Things That Can Cause You Disgrace And Embarassment by zenith4biz(m): 6:23pm On Feb 18, 2016
Tecno
Re: 6 Things That Can Cause You Disgrace And Embarassment by Sultanchidi(m): 6:24pm On Feb 18, 2016
Poverty nko, it can really lowers one's self esteem. Anyway keep hustling cus every hustler has a pay day
Re: 6 Things That Can Cause You Disgrace And Embarassment by jossiwan(m): 6:25pm On Feb 18, 2016
To add to your list
Food: When gluttony is the other of the day, you are sure to meet up to your disgrace sooner or later.
Money: When a man cannot contribute to vital issues in the midst of your friends and colleagues due to his pocket status. It's bad. Lastly, when you are reduced to opening and closing prayers in your family meetings. E don b 4 u b dat o. You have nothing to contribute...

1 Like

Re: 6 Things That Can Cause You Disgrace And Embarassment by freecocoa(f): 6:25pm On Feb 18, 2016
See refined nonsense na, mschewww.

1 Like

Re: 6 Things That Can Cause You Disgrace And Embarassment by xynerise: 6:25pm On Feb 18, 2016
Modenzy:
6 THINGS THAT CAN CAUSE YOU DISGRACE AND EMBARASSMENT

I was having a solitary thinking due to what i experience to day. I realized that there are things you should avoid if you don't want to be embarassed.

let me go straight to the point. Read along with me.

1. ALCOHOL: I know some people will see this and hiss, but that is the truth, most people do abnormal things when they are drunk. last week a friend of mine, (name withheld) got drunk to stupor, when it was time for him to urinate, he went to the kitchen and urinated inside the cooking pot.

2. EXAM MALPRACTICE: OH my God, this one just happened today. my course mate was caught cheating in TEST, you need to see how she was embarassed by the lecturer and everyone was looking at her like a thief, ladypeenk will bear me witness. Her integrity was reduced to a stick of matches.

3. WOMANIZING; I remember when I used to womanize. thank God am a new creature. womanizing can lower your integrity to Zero. let me use Biblical references, see the case of judah who went out to sleep with a prostitute not knowing it was his daughter inlaw, he had no money but he gave her his belongings. when he was told she was pregnent he said they should stone her to death. but she said, judas is the owner of the pregnancy.

4. BAD GRAMMAR: it is so saddening that even the so called graduate of ENGLISH STUDIES cannnot speak english fluently. I heard a graduate giving a testimony of what happened to him. He said, I quote " area boys pursued me and they wanted to CHUK me the knife.... chuk i covered my face in shame. if you cannot speak good english it will be very hard for you to speak in public.

5. STEALING: when i say stealing, it is not related to picking someones property. therefore having sex without marriage is stealing, why? because you stole her vagina and used it. Did God permit you she shameful aspect of it is when you are caught naked... ask tosyne2much, i know he might be probably caught when he was in the world..... smiling.

6. UNWANTED PREGNANCY. I WON'T waste time on this, but when you mistakenly, did i call it mistake? yes because that is the normal language we use for it. when you impregnate a girl, there will be shame all over you, especially when you are poor.

I need to drop my keyboard right here....

Its me [MODENZY.]

So the guy is the culprit here?
Re: 6 Things That Can Cause You Disgrace And Embarassment by kilode100(f): 6:26pm On Feb 18, 2016
How can these interesting and cool things cause embarassment and shame?..

I dread getting caught up in "Magun".. I fear that Shit mehn

4 Likes

Re: 6 Things That Can Cause You Disgrace And Embarassment by olulove(m): 6:26pm On Feb 18, 2016
.[email] . STEALING: when i say stealing, it is not related to picking someones property. therefore having sex without marriage is stealing, why? because you stole her vagina and used it. Did God permit you she shameful aspect of it is when you are caught Unclad... ask tosyne2much, i know he might be probably caught when he was in the world..... smiling.[/email]

Did she not steal tooo...
Re: 6 Things That Can Cause You Disgrace And Embarassment by oluseyiforjesus(m): 6:28pm On Feb 18, 2016
It's more than 6 ooo
7- Madness
8- When u are I probation in sch
9- when u discover u lost ur wallet after eating in Tantalizer with ur babe
10- When Leicester beat Manu 6- 0
Etc @ op

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 6 Things That Can Cause You Disgrace And Embarassment by ifeomaekol(f): 6:28pm On Feb 18, 2016
Lack of money cn also cause one an embrassment----- wen u dnt hv money to do little things n everyone is like 'bring ur own na'------porverty is a disease.

1 Like

Re: 6 Things That Can Cause You Disgrace And Embarassment by keypad1: 6:29pm On Feb 18, 2016
2 minutes of peniiiiiis action

4 Likes

Re: 6 Things That Can Cause You Disgrace And Embarassment by joseph1832(m): 6:29pm On Feb 18, 2016
Its funny how people get hailed and supported for doing this exact things the OP listed.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What Did You Spend Your Weekend Doing? / Advantages & Disadvantages Of Living Alone / 25 Of The Most Creative Sculptures And Statues From Around The World

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.