Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,294 members, 7,807,999 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:02 AM

In Search Of A Old Song Or Record - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / In Search Of A Old Song Or Record (826 Views)

Is A Gospel Song Or Preaching Spiritual Or Just Emotional? / In Search Of A Old Song Or Record. / Which Song Or Message Really Touched U And Made You Desire Heaven (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

In Search Of A Old Song Or Record by brojoshua: 6:00pm On Feb 18, 2016
I am a christian, a believer in God through Christ Jesus His Son, saved from sin and from a sinner, by God, by His grace through faith in Christ Jesus the Lord, all glory be to God. And I am also appointed by God a servant of the Lord Jesus the Saviour of the world, a minister and preacher of the gospel of the kingdom of heaven or God, the gospel of salvation, by which I also was saved.
Yes I love God through Christ Jesus and I also love Jesus Christ the Prince of life and the Lamb of God who takes away the sin of the world, and I love all who are truly of God through (true faith in) Christ Jesus with the love of God in the Spirit, and indeed I love all people that God made for all that He made are good even though people sought and chose evil for themselves. Read: Eccl. 7: 29.
Similarly I love all true books that are written, all true messages that are preached and all true songs that are sang by true and faithful servants of God,the God and the Father of the Lord Jesus Christ, with the true spirit and right motive and only for the glory of God. We know by God through His Spirit whom He gave us and who dwells in us that sometimes even those who are not of God in truth and spirit use to speak or sing or write truth of God. But these they do in unbelief, in false spirit and with wrong motive. But I love and prefer the truth (true words) of God sang or preached or written by true servants of God which are done in true spirit by the inspiration of God by His Spirit and with good and godly motive and only for the glory of God and not for self glorification.
Now sometimes ago when I was younger I used to hear this song of a Record: "Ese loro o, iku ni ere ese. 2e. Orun apaadi lese ngbelesee re. Torinaa, bel' Eleda re soro looni, koma baa kuna Ile ologo," which I know was sang by Bola Are in a Record.
And when I became a christian, thank God not a false one who is deceiving and mocking himself for everlasting destruction of his own soul in hell fire in the day of perdition of the ungodly people, unless he does not persist in unbelief, but a true one, to God be the glory, for it is by His grace through faith, I was enabled to discern and differentiate between truth and false, between spirit and flesh and between clean and unclean, and I fell in love with and chose for myself all that are true and done in true spirit only for the glory of God which indeed the world hates.
Now I have been searching for this Record or Song for the past 13 years now, particularly in the western part of Nigeria but without success.
Please who knows where I can get the Record or Song, the original old one sang or made by Bola Are and not the ones the other singers copied or borrowed or resang? Let him or her please help me on how and where to get the record. Thank you.
Now while I was searching for the record ( with other songs like: "Ijoba orun kudede, Araye eyipada, Onidajo aye nboo,.." by Funmi Aragbaye and, "Sunmon Olorun o, ore kole sunmon o. Oferan re o, ese lomu yapa wa,.." by Ojo Ade, all the other songs I have got after serious searching except), Ese loro o iku ni oro ese,.., in the records stores, I saw so many other records' made by the same singer Bola Are flooding the records' stores, most of which to me and the Spirit of Him who dwells in me, are of little or no spiritual and true value when compared to that particular one that is missing. ("Ojo ola mi adaara" by Ojo Ade, in which he sang, "Sunmon Olorun o ore kole sunmon o,..", is also very, very scarce).
Yes it is true that the world hates truth of God, they don't preach nor sing or buy nor hear it, they turn their hearts and ears away from it because they are not children of truth and because they hate the only true and living God. When they speak about truth at all they are only mocking it and pretending. And they also hate him in whom the truth of God is manifested but they love deceit and feed on corruption. They allow truth to suffer and die but they embrace, nourish, preserve, sustain, perpetual and promote lies. In fact the world killed the truth, Jesus Christ the Lord, not only then but they are also killing the truth now, but thank God for He raised Him from death and gave Him glory and He lives forever.
Infant we even heard of a man who once said that the truth that he preached sometime ago came out of his mouth by mistake, and that he is not a kind of such persons and that no such words will come out of his mouth again. And so all his former friends who had deserted him and called him heretic came back to him, saying he is no more emitting fire that was scorching and tormenting them.
And again if a person allows truth to die or be dying in his hand while he himself is still alive, would it be that he himself is a living but dead man, speaking figuratively
I also know that those who are truly saved from sin and from sinners by God, by His grace through true faith in Christ Jesus His Son and are also appointed by God into ministry and preaching of the gospel of the kingdom of God to sinners, and are sent into the world to preach the words of God, the truth by which they themselves are saved to the people that they too might be saved, don't abandon that message for other 'messages' like crowd pulling and sellable ones.
Finally I advise Bola Are to please produce the old Song, "Ese loro o, iku ni oro ese,.." in Audio CD and so on and put in records' stores that we may buy and be listening to it,and also be playing it in the hearings of our unbelieving ( and believing) relative, friends and neighbours and that we may also take it along to play in the hearings of the people too when we go into the streets to preach the good news of the kingdom of God to them, who knows a sinners may hear and believe and then repent.
Blessed are all the true and faithful Christians; the poor in spirit, the meek, the pure in heart and those who are persecuted for righteousness' sake. Blessed are the true and faithful servants of God who do the works of their Master faithfully and in truth. And blessed are those who hear the word of God and keep ( or believe) it. But "Cursed is he who does the work of the Lord deceitfully ( in unbelief), And cursed is he who keeps back his sword from blood," and woe to all the hypocrites or slaves in the 'house', but blessed are all the true children or sons. Amen

(1) (Reply)

How The Death And Ressurection Of Jesus Is A Sacrifice / Foundress Of One Of The Largest Televangelist Networks Dies On Easter / But Why Must We Suffer This Injustice?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.