Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,377 members, 7,800,759 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 06:04 AM

Ngige Denies Collapsing During Budget Defence - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ngige Denies Collapsing During Budget Defence (21513 Views)

Ministers Caught Sleeping During Budget Presentation (Photos) / Governor Gaidam Sends Sleeping Commissioner Home During Budget Presentation / Chris Ngige Collapses During Budget Defence (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ngige Denies Collapsing During Budget Defence by retsonbiz(m): 7:16pm On Feb 18, 2016
The Minister of Labour and Employment, Senator Chris Ngige, has refuted reports that he collapsed on the floor of the House of Representatives during budget defence.

Speaking with our correspondent on the telephone, the minister, who said he was in South Africa en route to Nigeria today, described the rumour as a ruse and an attempt by politicians to malign his ability and personality.

He said “It’s laughable, and a failed cannon targeted at me by never -do- well politicians for selfish interest.

“I am not in Nigeria, I attended special morning function in Zambia and I’m airborne to South Africa where I will be coming into the country tomorrow, the rumours on the social media and other quarters have to show how petty people can be.

“I don’t see it as anything but I wish to tell those who still play this outdated and obsolete politics of bitterness to embrace change and know that it is no longer business as usual.
“The rumour has shown that I’m a great person. The late Dr. Nnamdi Azikiwe experienced such dangerous rumour. Those who peddle such rumour in history most often visit there before long.”

He expressed confidence in President Buhari’s administration to rid the country of corrupt leaders and maintained that his ministry shall continue to play the complimentary role of promoting good governance in the country.

http://www.punchng.com/im-hale-hearty-ngige/

15 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Ngige Denies Collapsing During Budget Defence by politricks: 7:18pm On Feb 18, 2016
lalasticlala put this on frontpage so that those that have said trash against Apc can finally eat their words and yet they call the ruling party a party of propaganda. Watch how they steer clear of this thread but trust me to call them.

cc: pryce, firefire, tippytop and all other wailers or ipod youths.
sexybrooke:
Omo ooooo apc zombie what nonsense is this I watched it live he collapsed by the source is punch tinubu's
English please.

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ngige Denies Collapsing During Budget Defence by Nobody: 7:19pm On Feb 18, 2016
He might have collapsed spiritually but body active in another part of the world. Remember the afterlife we was taught In church.

2 Likes

Re: Ngige Denies Collapsing During Budget Defence by Outofsync(m): 7:19pm On Feb 18, 2016
You see their life..... I dunno why rumors are in Politics

1 Like

Re: Ngige Denies Collapsing During Budget Defence by Beremx(f): 7:19pm On Feb 18, 2016
Carry go Onwa ndi Alor and Ndi Igbo gburu gburu. Those that wish you dead will die before you. Iseeee!!

Wailers have been shamed!!

where is lalasticlala eh? grin

33 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ngige Denies Collapsing During Budget Defence by ayukdaboss(m): 7:22pm On Feb 18, 2016
Shame on PDP and IPOB youths

29 Likes

Re: Ngige Denies Collapsing During Budget Defence by LessNoise: 7:22pm On Feb 18, 2016
I have been monitoring channels tv since this news broke out buh some people shaa don even write GBOOAAA!!!! Sayin the budget give am high blood pressure...... I wish theywould grow COMMON SENSE like they preach

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ngige Denies Collapsing During Budget Defence by harmless011: 7:30pm On Feb 18, 2016
Dear Chris no vex na one of una propagandist newspaper 'dailytrust' report the news, now u see d reason why telling lies is bad because dey may think jonathan is the president so their intention is to ridicule the fg; unfortunately na their man is d current president.
Please forgive them.

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ngige Denies Collapsing During Budget Defence by ChappyChase: 7:30pm On Feb 18, 2016
This na era of denial ooo..
Re: Ngige Denies Collapsing During Budget Defence by adexsimply(m): 7:32pm On Feb 18, 2016
This is becoming annoying. We can't get any news that's actually not false anymore? Wtf is wrong with everyone

4 Likes

Re: Ngige Denies Collapsing During Budget Defence by eleko1: 7:32pm On Feb 18, 2016
I know Nah the handiwork of those miserable wailers.They tried to paint this govt as weak. Tufia! God pass una. NO TO BIAFRA undecided

5 Likes

Re: Ngige Denies Collapsing During Budget Defence by sexybrooke: 7:32pm On Feb 18, 2016
Omo ooooo apc zombie what nonsense is this I watched it live he collapsed by the source is punch tinubu's

3 Likes

Re: Ngige Denies Collapsing During Budget Defence by datola: 7:32pm On Feb 18, 2016
Na wa o

1 Like

Re: Ngige Denies Collapsing During Budget Defence by docadams: 7:32pm On Feb 18, 2016
Hmmmmmmm

I update myself on NL per second. See the kind of news somebody fed me on that damnable thread. Thank God I didn't make that call to Alor, after all.
Nonsense haters.

1 Like

Re: Ngige Denies Collapsing During Budget Defence by ezebunafo(m): 7:32pm On Feb 18, 2016
U see!!!
Re: Ngige Denies Collapsing During Budget Defence by ikombe: 7:32pm On Feb 18, 2016
hmm

1 Like

Re: Ngige Denies Collapsing During Budget Defence by Beehshorp(m): 7:33pm On Feb 18, 2016
Hahahahahahhaahha... See joke of the day oooo...
Nothing wey we no go see for dis government oo.. Say one today say another tomorrow..
Shey dem don deny all their campaign promises dis one no ne new thing again o...

Mr Ngige picture of u in the plane or in southafrica or adonbilivit... Lying liars

2 Likes

Re: Ngige Denies Collapsing During Budget Defence by PresVA: 7:33pm On Feb 18, 2016
Which one we go come believe now?

Whatever though, wish him quick recovery if he's ill...
Re: Ngige Denies Collapsing During Budget Defence by xclusiveguy4(m): 7:33pm On Feb 18, 2016
undecided
Re: Ngige Denies Collapsing During Budget Defence by greatiyk4u(m): 7:33pm On Feb 18, 2016
And a Nigerian who wishes Nigeria fail has this to say when she heard of rumor of Ngige's Collapse................

Ecoterrorism(f):

Eziokwu, the lies in the budget wants to kill him.
That budget is a budget of HBP.

A budget that Lai Mohammed denied "nwanne odiegwu"
Minister of Health denied his own ministry because of the
HBP he saw there.

buhari went on vacation abi sick leave (anyone sha) after
reading the budget

Saraki problem started again after presiding over that
budget

Amaechi ran as fast as his legs could carry him by forming
busy doing "anya anya" OR "boju boju" on railway project
instead of defending that budget

I saw Kayode Fayemi at Oracle Hqtrs designing a 750million
naira website prototype to present at his budget defence.
Don't talk about what happened to our naira after it saw the
budget.

Fellow Nigerians if you see the budget what should you do?
#GetwellChrisNgige

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ngige Denies Collapsing During Budget Defence by Ngozibotic(f): 7:34pm On Feb 18, 2016
As an Nnewi babe
I am ashamed of these ipod youths
always lying and spreading rumours
disgracing we true ibos
chukwu okike abiama o..

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ngige Denies Collapsing During Budget Defence by Sunnycliff(m): 7:34pm On Feb 18, 2016
All these lies you people are sharing here, there is.....
Re: Ngige Denies Collapsing During Budget Defence by speciallymade(m): 7:35pm On Feb 18, 2016
Wailing wailers una don c ur life? Rumor carriers

1 Like

Re: Ngige Denies Collapsing During Budget Defence by politricks: 7:35pm On Feb 18, 2016
Firefire:

APC members collapsing after the order of Naira. cheesy
Wow you must be ashamed of your party.

#istandwithalimodusheriff

lol
Re: Ngige Denies Collapsing During Budget Defence by UrbanMystique: 7:35pm On Feb 18, 2016
adexsimply:
This is becoming annoying. We can't get any news that's actually not false anymore? Wtf is wrong with everyone
its really becoming annoying ..

Our media houses are nothing but crap.. The era of blogging is not helping things.

80% of the things we read now is nothing but lies and propaganda by brown envelop media houses ..

5 Likes

Re: Ngige Denies Collapsing During Budget Defence by MzPecs(f): 7:36pm On Feb 18, 2016
This admin is laughable! grin grin

I don't believe any of the reports sef.

2 Likes

Re: Ngige Denies Collapsing During Budget Defence by XaintJoel20: 7:36pm On Feb 18, 2016
I would not blame those that peddled this rumour that much, they learned propaganda from their masters Lai Mohammed and the APC and it appears they are outsmarting their masters..
Thou shalt not lie.....

3 Likes

Re: Ngige Denies Collapsing During Budget Defence by Nobody: 7:36pm On Feb 18, 2016
The only living soul i cherish in South East of Nigeria is Dr. Ngige. Please,folks should not wish him evil. Long live Dr. Ngige.

3 Likes

Re: Ngige Denies Collapsing During Budget Defence by ORACLE1975(m): 7:37pm On Feb 18, 2016
grin grin
Re: Ngige Denies Collapsing During Budget Defence by airsaylongcon: 7:37pm On Feb 18, 2016
I'm airborne to South Africa...

Oga sir, do you now make calls mid flight?

3 Likes

Re: Ngige Denies Collapsing During Budget Defence by Jorussia(m): 7:38pm On Feb 18, 2016
Our regulatory Authorities need to act fast,before the PDP and ipob members use some polluted media houses(print and electronic), to set this country on fire.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

"FG Paid Millions In Euros To Free Abducted Policewomen & UNIMAID Lecturers"- SR / Governor Masari: Fight Bandits With Your Teeth, Don’t Wait For Police, Soldiers / Adejo Okeme Wins Labour Party’s Kogi Governorship Ticket

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.