Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,182 members, 7,807,585 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:47 PM

Invest And Export Timber ( Kosso Wood ) And Earn Dollar Into Your Account. - Business (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Invest And Export Timber ( Kosso Wood ) And Earn Dollar Into Your Account. (45187 Views)

Traders Weep As Fire Guts Timber Market In Enugu / How To Earn Dollar & Naira With Online Course Teaching Your Skills & Hobby / Exporters Of Kosso Wood And CITES (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Invest And Export Timber ( Kosso Wood ) And Earn Dollar Into Your Account. by gowaga68: 7:57pm On Mar 09, 2017
For those interested in getting Taraba Kosso woods search no more if you can't come over your self .
I'm from Taraba and presently in the home to fix some deals I have regardsing the woods never knew a thread of such was created a while here.
For this that went all the way Northern part of Taraba you did well, its easily gotten in Southern and Central then you move Northern part to get more .
Places like
Takum
Ussa
Yangtu
Donga its easy to get there (southern part of the state)
Then
Bale
Kurmi
Etc.
Running out of battery will update later .
Re: Invest And Export Timber ( Kosso Wood ) And Earn Dollar Into Your Account. by Femmyfamous4u(m): 3:40pm On Mar 13, 2017
Search no further for Taraba kosso woods. Hit me up on 08062470912.
Re: Invest And Export Timber ( Kosso Wood ) And Earn Dollar Into Your Account. by Femmyfamous4u(m): 3:55pm On Mar 13, 2017
ak22:
please I need someone from Taraba that he can source Kosso wood for me
i am based in Taraba and can supply kosso wood in trucks. you can call me on 08062470912.
Re: Invest And Export Timber ( Kosso Wood ) And Earn Dollar Into Your Account. by frankyfranky(m): 9:42am On Mar 14, 2017
Am interested. .....frankkeziem@yahoo.com
Re: Invest And Export Timber ( Kosso Wood ) And Earn Dollar Into Your Account. by Archy1980: 6:02pm On Mar 18, 2017
Please how do I get buyers for the products in China or Vietnam? Or is there any way I can get connected for this to happen? How?
Re: Invest And Export Timber ( Kosso Wood ) And Earn Dollar Into Your Account. by globallogistics: 8:14pm On Mar 19, 2017
Do contact me as soon as possible sir...
whatsapp: +86-13777220234
You can send a short SMS to +234-9083512995

I wait your.response.soon..

Adifranka:
Hello Nigerians,

Are you looking a Lucrative business to invest your money and earn dollars into your bank account?

Are you looking a business to invest your money that guarantee and protects your capital?

Are you looking for a business that guarantee at least 40% profit of your investment?

Have you tried Export of Kosso wood from Lagos Apapa, Tincan port or Onne port portharcourt?

Take advantage of high exchange rate of Naira to dollar and make money.

I'm not here to sell manual, I want to share this knowledge and idea to all Nairalanders. This is what
I do. I am an exporter of Kosso wood.

Stay tuned.
Re: Invest And Export Timber ( Kosso Wood ) And Earn Dollar Into Your Account. by ak22(m): 8:49pm On Apr 01, 2017
Adifranka:
SOURCING: It takes 7 to 14 days maximum to source for the timber and transport to sagamu or owerri for export through Apapa, tincan port Lagos or Onne port Portharcourt. 

The cost of wood per log ranges from #6500 - #8500. This depends on the size of the wood. 25cmx25cm, 30cmx30cm, 35cmx35cm, 40cmx40cm and 45cmx45cm. The length must be least of 7ft (200cm to 240cm). The biggest sizes 35cm to 45cm commands the highest prices.

You source, load into trailer and transport to Lagos or owerri for export. The revenue charges of each state were you purchase the wood varies, with Taraba state having the highest charge of #500,000 per trailer of wood. Cross river charges #350,000, Benue state #150,000, Niger #40,000. Kwara #30,000, Kogi 85,000. Etc .

Here is the total cost and expenses of one truck of wood here in Benue state were i am right now sourcing: Price of wood -  #7000 per log of wood. Number of logs to buy 160 pieces. #8000x 160pcs = #1,280,000. 
Loading to trailer ( #500 per log ) x 160pcs = #80,000
Benue state forestry revenue = 150,000
Transport cost = #300,000
Road Expenses for the truck driver #100,000
Personal Logistics 50,000
Total cost = #1, 960,000.

Hope you are following?

Good evening sir I have Apa wood for sale sir at Shagamu. sir i will be glad if u can link me up with any local buyer thanks sir

1 Like

Re: Invest And Export Timber ( Kosso Wood ) And Earn Dollar Into Your Account. by obafemylegacy(m): 3:44pm On Apr 10, 2017
@adifranka can you send me your email and whatsapp contact, owhatsapp me 07036680934, losop02@fafalux.com
it is very urgent
Re: Invest And Export Timber ( Kosso Wood ) And Earn Dollar Into Your Account. by RoddyMan(m): 2:09pm On Apr 17, 2017
@Adifranka, @Abumaryam, I have someone in India interested in purchasing Teak. Do you have an idea where I can source from at the most competitive prices?
Re: Invest And Export Timber ( Kosso Wood ) And Earn Dollar Into Your Account. by liyasignature: 2:35pm On Apr 17, 2017
Get Germany washing machine,8kg,front loader, washing n spinning at affordable price
Whatsapp : 08155572974
Nationwide delivery

1 Like

Re: Invest And Export Timber ( Kosso Wood ) And Earn Dollar Into Your Account. by tectonotimes: 5:06pm On Apr 17, 2017
Adifranka:
Hello Nigerians,

Are you looking a Lucrative business to invest your money and earn dollars into your bank account?

Are you looking a business to invest your money that guarantee and protects your capital?

Are you looking for a business that guarantee at least 40% profit of your investment?

Have you tried Export of Kosso wood from Lagos Apapa, Tincan port or Onne port portharcourt?

Take advantage of high exchange rate of Naira to dollar and make money.

I'm not here to sell manual, I want to share this knowledge and idea to all Nairalanders. This is what
I do. I am an exporter of Kosso wood.

Stay tuned.

Click on the first link on my signature to learn how to export all non-oil products from Nigeria to any foreign country.
Re: Invest And Export Timber ( Kosso Wood ) And Earn Dollar Into Your Account. by dklex(m): 11:54pm On Apr 23, 2017
Archy1980:
Please how do I get buyers for the products in China or Vietnam? Or is there any way I can get connected for this to happen? How?
I can give u serious buyer from Vietnam, u can reach me on 08074531036.
Re: Invest And Export Timber ( Kosso Wood ) And Earn Dollar Into Your Account. by awoban: 12:16pm On May 23, 2017
Add me on whatsapp plus aeon's 08085788626
Re: Invest And Export Timber ( Kosso Wood ) And Earn Dollar Into Your Account. by Adetimo: 10:59pm On May 27, 2017
RoddyMan:
@Adifranka, @Abumaryam, I have someone in India interested in purchasing Teak. Do you have an idea where I can source from at the most competitive prices?
Are you stil interested in buying teak logs? If so call me through 08027222284.

1 Like

Re: Invest And Export Timber ( Kosso Wood ) And Earn Dollar Into Your Account. by blackylola(m): 9:56am On Jun 05, 2017
How can a young guy tap from this business, there is energy, time and small money, please help
Re: Invest And Export Timber ( Kosso Wood ) And Earn Dollar Into Your Account. by ak22(m): 9:33pm On Jun 10, 2017
blackylola:
How can a young guy tap from this business, there is energy, time and small money, please help

Call 080674175842
Re: Invest And Export Timber ( Kosso Wood ) And Earn Dollar Into Your Account. by blackylola(m): 11:04pm On Jun 10, 2017
ak22:

Call 080674175842
ok I will do just that

1 Like

Re: Invest And Export Timber ( Kosso Wood ) And Earn Dollar Into Your Account. by Cargoed: 12:52am On Jun 11, 2017
Why dont you guys, try and protect our forests. You can even make more money protecting than exporting. These forests are not a waist they actually have a very good important and protective function. I cannot believe our forest reserves are putting a blind eye on this. Are they all illitrates and corrupt... very soon middlebelt will join the sahara. The annoying thing is that people even open threads to support these things.

Okay even if you export why cant you train them on how to add value and send furniture direct to europe/us.

Please save our forest from total distruction must we destroy everything.
Re: Invest And Export Timber ( Kosso Wood ) And Earn Dollar Into Your Account. by zickyshey(m): 8:41pm On Jun 15, 2017
Hello fellow Nlanders, I haven't really been contributing to threads on this forum but I think I can at this time especially when this business is a topic here. In all sincerity I'm now on the sweet side of this business after I learnt my lessons the tough way Kosso supply/export is very profitable and enjoyable when you know the secrets. From purchasing to the supply takes a process and it will be good you are in safe hands so you don't regret dealing Kosso.
You can PM or send an email to zickyshey@gmail.com for more details or enquiries.
Feel free to contact for partnership or investments!

1 Like

Re: Invest And Export Timber ( Kosso Wood ) And Earn Dollar Into Your Account. by shurinz(m): 4:38pm On Jun 20, 2017
zickyshey:
Hello fellow Nlanders, I haven't really been contributing to threads on this forum but I think I can at this time especially when this business is a topic here. In all sincerity I'm now on the sweet side of this business after I learnt my lessons the tough way Kosso supply/export is very profitable and enjoyable when you know the secrets. From purchasing to the supply takes a process and it will be good you are in safe hands so you don't regret dealing Kosso.
You can PM or send an email to zickyshey@gmail.com for more details or enquiries.
u r correct, in my own experience, I partnered with a friend who owns the capital, I was the one doing all the travellings and transactions. but after successful completion of 5 trips, be decided to cut me off. it was painful. since den it has been hard to get back up again.
Re: Invest And Export Timber ( Kosso Wood ) And Earn Dollar Into Your Account. by wishmewell: 5:01pm On Jun 20, 2017
zickyshey:
Please contact me on wachwintradingltd@gmail.com to work together on the kosso wood business. Thanks
Re: Invest And Export Timber ( Kosso Wood ) And Earn Dollar Into Your Account. by precised: 3:03pm On Jun 25, 2017
zickyshey:
I'm in this same business though someone else does the running, my initial capital in it is #3.1m with returns of #400k, pls do you think I'm getting a good deal as I'm about to increase the initial capital to #6.2m with return of #800k
Re: Invest And Export Timber ( Kosso Wood ) And Earn Dollar Into Your Account. by zickyshey(m): 6:47pm On Jun 25, 2017
precised:
I'm in this same business though someone else does the running, my initial capital in it is #3.1m with returns of #400k, pls do you think I'm getting a good deal as I'm about to increase the initial capital to #6.2m with return of #800k

well sir, I won't talk down someone else's business or personal dealings with you. But I could talk better with you off this forum if you don't mind sending a mail to zickyshey@gmail.com
As per the 3.1m and 400k returns per trip (i guess) is not a fair ratio. But as I said earlier I can't state or ask anything here about your dealings. So please do reach me back via email.

precised
Re: Invest And Export Timber ( Kosso Wood ) And Earn Dollar Into Your Account. by ak22(m): 9:03am On Jun 26, 2017
precised:

Sorry for interruption is the profit for a month or per trip and how many trip per month? But I quess it would not more than two or three trip per monthly with hard work for Kosso but Apa you can do 4 trip I have been in Niger state to source for Apa since 5 days ago thank God I will be leaving by Wednesday . its not at ease bro
Re: Invest And Export Timber ( Kosso Wood ) And Earn Dollar Into Your Account. by ak22(m): 9:09am On Jun 26, 2017
If anyone is looking for Kosso wood, APA ,Black wood and dry wood call or what sapp 08067417582 or 09028291752 I can source for you . is not easy to get wood like b4 raining everywhere.
Re: Invest And Export Timber ( Kosso Wood ) And Earn Dollar Into Your Account. by ak22(m): 9:12am On Jun 26, 2017
Wood

Re: Invest And Export Timber ( Kosso Wood ) And Earn Dollar Into Your Account. by ak22(m): 9:25am On Jun 26, 2017
blackylola:
ok I will do just that

I am still expecting your call
Re: Invest And Export Timber ( Kosso Wood ) And Earn Dollar Into Your Account. by ogene70: 11:52pm On Jun 26, 2017
ak22:
If anyone is looking for Kosso wood, APA ,Black wood and dry wood call or what sapp 08067417582 or 09028291752 I can source for you . is not easy to get wood like b4 raining everywhere.

can you supply me big APA? 20 by 20 Inches and above to ogere?
Re: Invest And Export Timber ( Kosso Wood ) And Earn Dollar Into Your Account. by treasureboy09(m): 11:59pm On Jun 26, 2017
Hmmm
Re: Invest And Export Timber ( Kosso Wood ) And Earn Dollar Into Your Account. by dotedote: 6:53am On Jun 27, 2017
Most of the info are true but some issues weren't mentioned. I'd rate the op 70% for a job well done.
Re: Invest And Export Timber ( Kosso Wood ) And Earn Dollar Into Your Account. by ak22(m): 10:25am On Jun 27, 2017
ogene70:

can you supply me big APA? 20 by 20 Inches and above to ogere?

Call me

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

CAN Calls For Sack Of Sterling Bank CEO, Suleiman For 'Insulting' Christ / See Condition A Debtor Gave A Man On Paying Back The Money He Owned Him (pics) / Obi Cubana Meets Jeremiah Ekuma, Lagos Hawker (Photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.