Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,295 members, 7,808,003 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:17 AM

Caught In-between Two Men,my Boyfriend And A Man I Lov - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Caught In-between Two Men,my Boyfriend And A Man I Lov (1361 Views)

Hilarious Memes About The Girl That Proposed To Her Boyfriend And Got Rejected / 13 Signs Your Life Is Centered Around Your Boyfriend And It Is Sickening / Lady Snatches Friends Boyfriend And Weds Him Secretly (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Caught In-between Two Men,my Boyfriend And A Man I Lov by gennypearl(f): 11:03pm On Feb 18, 2016
Hello admin, My name is princess. I'm 20 but caught in between two men. I'm a graduate and i speak 3 int'l languages. So due to that i look very matured more like 25yrs old. Therefore, older guys are attracted to me. Due to my past awful relationships i find it hard to fall in love. I stayed single for 2years, well i take care of myself cos i have a good job.

But last year January i got in contact with an old time friend of my brother. He stays abroad. We got talking and we were so into each other. We skyped and were connected a lot. But this guy is just 3yrs older than me unlike my usual admirers. He's a student and works. He is rich. Recently, i was trying out this dating site i opened few years ago and met another guy, he's 27.

A student doing his masters in the same country as my boyfriend even in the same city. He seem to give me the attention that i always wanted unlike my boyfriend. He is always there to help me with my process of going to join my boyfriend but he doesn't know i have a guy cos he assumed i'm single that's why i'm in a dating site.

I began to like this older one because he's so sweet & encouraging. Giving me the attention that I needed. He's ready to go to extra length to make sure I get to that country. But my boyfriend is always busy, he rarely gives me so much attention. He love me a lot but he is just too hard emotionally and as a woman i crave attention considering i haven't seen him face to face. But the older one isn't that rich, he's just ok plus he's Yoruba but my boyfriend is ibo like me. My brother knows him & my family but anytime we talk its always tense i watch my words but i love him more. The other guy is
really nice too. I'm due to travel in few weeks to
 join my boyfriend & i'm gonna be seeing the other one too cos he played 90%role in my process to travel.
I'm really confused and i don't like double dating. Both of them are serious about me and really love me. But i love someone who is hard emotionally hardly expresses his love for me. But the other one have no problem singing me to sleep. I'm a very attractive woman but i just find it hard to fall in love. And i'm here in love with two different people.

Please, what do i do?. Should i break things with the older guy so i don't lose both at the end or should i just play along then see how the future goes for us. I really don't know. Please help, I cant keep up with this for long.

Thanks

Source: http://gennypearl..com.ng/2016/02/caught-in-between-two-menmy-boyfriend.html?m=1

Re: Caught In-between Two Men,my Boyfriend And A Man I Lov by Topestbilly(m): 11:07pm On Feb 18, 2016
Firstly you are damn pretty cool wonder y u got only 2 guys tracking your network.

The older man is a toaster n u should expect em to pull up the love n care he's showing you right now because,

all men possesses same behaviour and characters when wooing a lady and after the lady accept d proposal then we switch to our real characters.( not saying d older man is a bad or good person)

But the devil you know is far better off the angel u do not know.

So my advice stick to your boyfriend.
Re: Caught In-between Two Men,my Boyfriend And A Man I Lov by libertyfather(m): 11:09pm On Feb 18, 2016
Play along like P square forget Jude matter he's just a manager, they are all family on long run a blogger says Jude impregnated Cynthia Morgan that I'm not sure sha...

Topestbilly:
@ least say something, is ur head that empty

1 Like

Re: Caught In-between Two Men,my Boyfriend And A Man I Lov by Cutehector(m): 11:11pm On Feb 18, 2016
Where are the guys who are shouting money money makes ladies trip.
Re: Caught In-between Two Men,my Boyfriend And A Man I Lov by Nobody: 11:13pm On Feb 18, 2016
These ho.es aren't loyal

Confused set of people

NP: loyal - Chris Brown
Re: Caught In-between Two Men,my Boyfriend And A Man I Lov by iamLeo(m): 11:14pm On Feb 18, 2016
Ok. *in tonytetula's voice* im in love with two men i no kmw wic one i go follow.. We go hear d end story for this same forum
Re: Caught In-between Two Men,my Boyfriend And A Man I Lov by Cholls(m): 11:22pm On Feb 18, 2016
my sister if to say I no get God I for say na your marketing strategy be this..........anyways, I know your worries.........I must first say you put this on yourself initially.........for you to be seeing your brothers friend before going to a dating site........to me my sister it means you're still not satisfied with what you are having already...........So, way out for you is to deploy TEST GAME to select the "THE ONE" (Lol) if there is anything like such.
Re: Caught In-between Two Men,my Boyfriend And A Man I Lov by Topestbilly(m): 11:26pm On Feb 18, 2016
libertyfather:
is ur head that empty

Lol, y u dey abuse me na? I booked d space to type ni....
Re: Caught In-between Two Men,my Boyfriend And A Man I Lov by Luizkid(m): 11:57pm On Feb 18, 2016
i don't see any luv in dis story, ur boifrend wants to keep u cos most guys always have an eye for dia fwends sisters while d other guy knows how gullible u can be, both will just shine ur shoe wen u go visit abroad... If u're serious bout luv start with the guys around u
Re: Caught In-between Two Men,my Boyfriend And A Man I Lov by refiner(f): 12:15am On Feb 19, 2016
adonbililvit.....dat is a random picx!
and d story.....made up!

undecided

2 Likes

Re: Caught In-between Two Men,my Boyfriend And A Man I Lov by Dojupyo(f): 1:14am On Feb 19, 2016
Babe is that your pix lipsrsealed..
Black is beauty o, you no fine ooo. Imagine sey you black first grin

My dear, if your story isn't farce, then I must tell you to slow down..
When a guy gets what he wants, he zooms off.. Its left for the guy to stay or leave. Puna or beauty can't keep a man.. The reason why you think the older guy is cool is because he's yet to see you and get what he wants.. Were you expecting him to be hostile or uncaring? He would do everything in his power, for you to get attached to him.. Just keep the older guy as friends for now, to know about each other and try to see him cos there's no point loving someone you haven't seen..

You mustn't date him because he's cool and caring, to avoid changing guys like clothes..
Some guys are meant to be kept as friends! Just Friends!

Well, be careful with internet dating.. Just tread with caution.
Re: Caught In-between Two Men,my Boyfriend And A Man I Lov by NemzySeries(m): 1:21am On Feb 19, 2016
only u wit 2 guys?....u like like igbo & d same u like yoruba & u still want attention & u dunt like a guy wit soft emotional attention on u, pls are u d only gal in dat country wit xcess Luv hormones in her body?
Re: Caught In-between Two Men,my Boyfriend And A Man I Lov by Nobody: 3:32am On Feb 19, 2016
Follow the one you love/the one that loves you and not the one that gives you attention.

A serious minded Yankee guy manages his his limited 24hrs per day and will surely not have all the time in the world for you especially when he is still young and new in a country.

I'm not trying to massage any tribe's ego but several hard-working Igbos in Yankee hardly have time to upload pics on Facebook and stuffs except when they have really settled well.

Any abroad guy that gives you all the time you need as a lady is either lazy or ain't eligible to work yet.

This is a raw truth, take it.wink
Re: Caught In-between Two Men,my Boyfriend And A Man I Lov by kalakuta11: 4:47am On Feb 19, 2016
Nkechi im done with this relationship. Guess you dint know I followed nairaland too. Go meet ur toaster.
Re: Caught In-between Two Men,my Boyfriend And A Man I Lov by Nobody: 4:53am On Feb 19, 2016
Lol, smh. So because you're a graduate and you speak 3 international languages, you look older than your age Ehn? grin

(1) (Reply)

8 Amazing Tips On How To Kiss Her And Make Her Wet (18+) / I Had A Dream In Which I Dated Cristiano Ronaldo, Will It Come To Pass? / Girl Slammed For Proudly Posting Money She Allegedly Got From Pörnstar(p

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.