Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,463 members, 7,808,644 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:48 PM

If Nairaland Was Real Life, who would you marry? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If Nairaland Was Real Life, who would you marry? (15958 Views)

If Nairaland Had Miss Ugly Pageant / Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? / If You Have The Power To Bring A Dead Musician Back To Life, Who Will That Be? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

If Nairaland Was Real Life, who would you marry? by ashewoboy(m): 12:23am On Feb 19, 2016
Who would you marry?
Re: If Nairaland Was Real Life, who would you marry? by obiorathesubtle: 12:26am On Feb 19, 2016
hmm.. lemme think about it..
Re: If Nairaland Was Real Life, who would you marry? by ashewoboy(m): 12:28am On Feb 19, 2016
obiorathesubtle:
hmm.. lemme think about it..

You would marry olosho laveda. I mean, e nvr reach mk you fvck dat girl?
Re: If Nairaland Was Real Life, who would you marry? by kirchofff(m): 12:33am On Feb 19, 2016
Is nairaland an illusion?
Re: If Nairaland Was Real Life, who would you marry? by RoyalBlak007: 12:34am On Feb 19, 2016
ashewoboy:

You would marry olosho laveda. I mean, e nvr reach mk you fvck dat girl?
Hahahahahah grin
Re: If Nairaland Was Real Life, who would you marry? by ashewoboy(m): 12:41am On Feb 19, 2016
kirchofff:
Is nairaland an illusion?

so you don't know?

It's a faceless forum, we don't know who is who. Even laveda wey get unappealing face for her dp, her face might be appealing in real life.

I don't know anyone in person. Because you type good english here doesn't mean everything abt you is flawless. Even obioraaa that is forming badoo here can be a shy person in real life. We are just having fun here.

I imagined the illusion in reality. So who would you marry? Judging by the character they portray here.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If Nairaland Was Real Life, who would you marry? by kirchofff(m): 12:43am On Feb 19, 2016
ashewoboy:

so you don't know?

It's a faceless forum, we don't know who is who. Even laveda wey get unappealing face for her dp, her face might be appealing in real life.

I don't know anyone in person. Because you type good english here doesn't mean everything abt you is flawless. Even obioraaa that is forming badoo here can be a shy person in real life. We are just having fun here.

I imagined the illusion in reality. So who would you marry? Judging by the character they portray here.
I'll turn gay then I'll marry u
Re: If Nairaland Was Real Life, who would you marry? by Nobody: 12:44am On Feb 19, 2016
kirchofff:
shocked shocked shocked ewwoo!
Re: If Nairaland Was Real Life, who would you marry? by ashewoboy(m): 12:46am On Feb 19, 2016
kirchofff:

i even think say you get sense. Getouttahere.

1 Like

Re: If Nairaland Was Real Life, who would you marry? by kirchofff(m): 12:47am On Feb 19, 2016
naughtynaughty:
:O :O :O ewwoo!
Re: If Nairaland Was Real Life, who would you marry? by emotions1: 12:49am On Feb 19, 2016
running in the lanes of my imagination.........
if wishes were horses beggars will play polo.........
Re: If Nairaland Was Real Life, who would you marry? by kirchofff(m): 12:50am On Feb 19, 2016
ashewoboy:

i even think say you get sense. Getouttahere.
*listening to dej loaf*
Re: If Nairaland Was Real Life, who would you marry? by ssoftappless(m): 12:52am On Feb 19, 2016
I will get married to linda ikeji becaus i know her moniker. "note dnt ask me to tell u bcaus dat aint never gona happen. "people waste their time here on nairaland chatting with ladies and doing e-wars but the real guys use nairaland to meet celebs offline hiding behind monikers, d real guys use nairaland to meet good friends offline, thank GOD for my time in nairaland has not been in vain for i have make friends with real dope people in d society. "be wise!!!!!! there are celebs in nairaland.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If Nairaland Was Real Life, who would you marry? by LanrexBaba(m): 6:50am On Feb 19, 2016
ashewoboy:

so you don't know?

I don't know anyone in person. Because you type good english here doesn't mean everything abt you is flawless. Even obioraaa that is forming badoo here can be a shy person in real life. We are just having fun here. Though, I'm kinda new here but I guess I shall marry cruzita

grin
Re: If Nairaland Was Real Life, who would you marry? by LanrexBaba(m): 6:51am On Feb 19, 2016
ashewoboy:

so you don't know?

Though I'm new here but I think I shall marry cruzita
Re: If Nairaland Was Real Life, who would you marry? by oppybouy(m): 6:56am On Feb 19, 2016
Refiner I think...
Re: If Nairaland Was Real Life, who would you marry? by Maxi112: 7:57am On Feb 19, 2016
I don't no who to choose here... some one here should help me out
Re: If Nairaland Was Real Life, who would you marry? by Nobody: 8:29am On Feb 19, 2016
I'll go celibate
Re: If Nairaland Was Real Life, who would you marry? by Nobody: 9:04am On Feb 19, 2016
I'd marry Sagamite. Dude is sexy and intelligent AF grin grin grin

tongue tongue

1 Like

Re: If Nairaland Was Real Life, who would you marry? by Nobody: 9:38am On Feb 19, 2016
masonkz:

tongue tongue
you still here?
Re: If Nairaland Was Real Life, who would you marry? by Nobody: 9:42am On Feb 19, 2016
firstEVA:
you still here?

Yes I am. Any problem?
Re: If Nairaland Was Real Life, who would you marry? by Nobody: 9:57am On Feb 19, 2016
masonkz:

Yes I am. Any problem?
smh
Re: If Nairaland Was Real Life, who would you marry? by Nobody: 10:01am On Feb 19, 2016
firstEVA:
smh

Ok. Bye.
Re: If Nairaland Was Real Life, who would you marry? by HonPatrick(m): 10:01am On Feb 19, 2016
Lanicky: she's cool, intelligent and beautiful.

1 Like

Re: If Nairaland Was Real Life, who would you marry? by HonPatrick(m): 10:07am On Feb 19, 2016
masonkz:

tongue tongue

Do you know what dude means? undecided
Re: If Nairaland Was Real Life, who would you marry? by vicstar(m): 10:09am On Feb 19, 2016
ssoftappless:
I will get married to linda ikeji becaus i know her moniker. "note dnt ask me to tell u bcaus dat aint never gona happen. "people waste their time here on nairaland chatting with ladies and doing e-wars but the real guys use nairaland to meet celebs offline hiding behind monikers, d real guys use nairaland to meet good friends offline, thank GOD for my time in nairaland has not been in vain for i have make friends with real dope people in d society. "be wise!!!!!! there are celebs in nairaland.

they dunno smiley celebs hiding in plain sight grin vicstar is obviously one of 'em undecided

Don't quote me
Re: If Nairaland Was Real Life, who would you marry? by Nobody: 10:12am On Feb 19, 2016
HonPatrick:

Yup
Re: If Nairaland Was Real Life, who would you marry? by jonaifame22(m): 10:13am On Feb 19, 2016
Mhizkel!
Re: If Nairaland Was Real Life, who would you marry? by Nobody: 10:22am On Feb 19, 2016
masonkz:

Ok. Bye.
where are your other friends? It's been decades.
Re: If Nairaland Was Real Life, who would you marry? by Nobody: 10:23am On Feb 19, 2016
HonPatrick:

oh you don't know him? His is a faggit.
Re: If Nairaland Was Real Life, who would you marry? by Nobody: 11:20am On Feb 19, 2016
firstEVA:
where are your other friends? It's been decades.
we are here undecided

crazy homophobic biitch, so u avent reduce ur homophobic acts right?
You daughter of Jezebel

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If Nairaland Was Real Life, who would you marry? by Nobody: 11:21am On Feb 19, 2016
ashewoboy:
Who would you marry?
you

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

How Many Times Do You Masturbate Every Week ? / Is It Wrong To Check Your Girlfriend's Facebook Account? / What Are Your Guilty Pleasures?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.