Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,519 members, 7,808,893 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:51 PM

My Presence Affecting Other People In A Psychic Way. HELP. - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / My Presence Affecting Other People In A Psychic Way. HELP. (5367 Views)

Did Jesus Christ Really Say We Shouldnt Judge Other People? / "Respect other People's Belief" Is Arguably The Most Hypocritical Statement Ever / They Butchered Three Girls And Cut Off Their Private Parts In My Presence For Mo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Presence Affecting Other People In A Psychic Way. HELP. by Nobody: 10:01am On Feb 20, 2016
Hello Chelseafan99, I just read your post & coincidentally I did some googling a couple days ago about improving psychic abilities cos everyone has them, they're just dormant, not harnessed.
I dunno what prompted me to stumble on the Religion section & thus find your post but could it be telepathy? Dunno, so I thought I'd share these links & hope you find something helpful. Just stay calm, it all means your abilities are awakening (if not fully) to a strong, high level. You must learn to temper them & use them for good if necessary. "With great power comes great responsibility"

I'd also like you to search for your life path number & learn more about it. Take care. Here are the links:

http://hubpages.com/religion-philosophy/Psychic-Ability---How-to-test--develop

http://hubpages.com/religion-philosophy/How-to-Be-a-Witch-Improving-Your-Psychic-Abilities

http://hubpages.com/religion-philosophy/No-Youre-Not-Crazy-You-ARE-Psychic

http://hubpages.com/religion-philosophy/Psychic-Powers-and-Abilities

http://hubpages.com/religion-philosophy/A-Guide-to-Developing-Your-Psychic-Ability

I don't approve of witchcraft, just learn to use your gifts for good of mankind, that's why you have them. May the almighty creator of the Universe bless & guide you.
Re: My Presence Affecting Other People In A Psychic Way. HELP. by analice107: 11:48am On Feb 20, 2016
Kazna69:
Hello Chelseafan99, I just read your post & coincidentally I did some googling a couple days ago about improving psychic abilities cos everyone has them, they're just dormant, not harnessed.
I dunno what prompted me to stumble on the Religion section & thus find your post but could it be telepathy? Dunno, so I thought I'd share these links & hope you find something helpful. Just stay calm, it all means your abilities are awakening (if not fully) to a strong, high level. You must learn to temper them & use them for good if necessary. "With great power comes great responsibility"

I'd also like you to search for your life path number & learn more about it. Take care. Here are the links:

http://hubpages.com/religion-philosophy/How-to-Be-a-Witch-Improving-Your-Psychic-Abilities

http://hubpages.com/religion-philosophy/A-Guide-to-Developing-Your-Psychic-Ability

I don't approve of witchcraft, just learn to use your gifts for good of mankind, that's why you have them. May the almighty creator of the Universe bless & guide you.
@OPS.
If you follow the guy above me, straight to occult you will plundg . Then deep into more problems. You need Jesus NOW.
Whatever these guys will tell you, won't help you. Trust me. Follow OYELUDEF, he can direct you aright.
Peace.

1 Like

Re: My Presence Affecting Other People In A Psychic Way. HELP. by analice107: 11:51am On Feb 20, 2016
Kazna69:

Sweetie, you actually believe that psychic abilities are godly? Honey, you can't talk about psychic abilities and talk about Almighty creator (Yahweh) . Anyways, Almighty creator can mean whoever.

1 Like

Re: My Presence Affecting Other People In A Psychic Way. HELP. by Nobody: 12:14pm On Feb 20, 2016
"For ye are gods" do you think that phrase is nonsense?

Op, am in the same boat with you but the difference is that am good in channeling mine into something more positive because I have dedicated my life to gain control. started seeing things right from the age of 8yrs, t first, I was confused. try and align your chakras, do some yoga(meditation) it works like magic. mudra is also a good practice. is as old as the world.

Am a Christian and am using the gift to edify myself and the church. is not from the devil.

you can meet me on Whatsapp

Zero eight one six seven nine seven zero nine six nine.
Re: My Presence Affecting Other People In A Psychic Way. HELP. by Weah96: 1:32pm On Feb 20, 2016
A bunch of real life green, abi, Black Lanterns.
Re: My Presence Affecting Other People In A Psychic Way. HELP. by Tjayjosh(m): 6:02pm On Feb 20, 2016
Cc: lalasticala 0AM4J please do the needful.
Re: My Presence Affecting Other People In A Psychic Way. HELP. by superior1: 6:21pm On Feb 20, 2016
HenryDion:
"For ye are gods" do you think that phrase is nonsense?

Op, am in the same boat with you but the difference is that am good in channeling mine into something more positive because I have dedicated my life to gain control. started seeing things right from the age of 8yrs, t first, I was confused. try and align your chakras, do some yoga(meditation) it works like magic. mudra is also a good practice. is as old as the world.

Am a Christian and am using the gift to edify myself and the church. is not from the devil.

you can meet me on Whatsapp

Zero eight one six seven nine seven zero nine six nine.

Controls and abilities you gain through Yoga and Mudra have nothing to do with the God of the bible, you are into satanic practice and worship

4 Likes

Re: My Presence Affecting Other People In A Psychic Way. HELP. by natedalo: 6:32pm On Feb 20, 2016
Re: My Presence Affecting Other People In A Psychic Way. HELP. by Nobody: 7:13pm On Feb 20, 2016
Chelseafan99:
don't know if this a good place for what I want to say and ask. I'm sorry if it isn't. I must try because it's too important for me.

I was never into this stuff before. Never believed in such things. But life surprised me unpleasantly and now I must seek for help. It started happening few years ago and grew into something I can't handle anymore.

I've heard something about body energy, auras etc. I've heard all people have it. I guess it's alright for them because nobody is complaining.

My energy, aura (or whatever should I call it) is different. It's affecting people (little kids and animals also) in a not very pleasant way and it's completely out of my control.

I can sense presence of people without seeing them or hearing. And they somehow know about it. There is this invisible energy field around me. It will make people cough, choke, sniff, scratch their heads, whistle, make some obnoxious sounds or react in other weird, inappropriate way (when I'm out of their sight, silent). I saw them freezing, dropping things on the floor or looking at me with hostility, suspicion, fear. People would follow me when I'm walking in the supermarket until they realize it's not something they really wanted to do (like they would wake up from a hypnosis). When I'm passing by they will stop moving and just stand still with this blank stare. Some will simply run away or whisper something too me (rude things occasionally). When I speak to a single person it feels like my voice is directed to every person around. And they behave like it is. Everybody stops doing their thing and focus on what I'm saying. Not because I have a special or loud voice.

It's difficult for people to have a conversation which is audible for me. My brain will focus on what they are saying and will interfere somehow. They start feeling uncomfortable. Conversation ends awkwardly. If I hear somebody laughing out loud in far distance it will end up instantly making this person cough. I'm entering room full of people (I work in a restaurant) conversations stop, eating stops. Complete silence. I'm in the spotlight now. Some of them watch what am I doing with the biggest concern. Like everybody is waiting for me to do something unexpected. This will not happen because I don't want any attention, I just want to do my thing. I look normal and behave the same. As soon as I leave everything is back to normal, everybody is enjoying with a relief.

Animals are very sensitive to me. This dog ran like crazy when my finger moved. Not to mention other one that bit me.

It's unbelievable how fast people react when I would just look in their direction. For example: I'm riding on a bus, some person outside is standing far away in the distance, turned back to me. I look (just a glance), this person feels something and reacts to this immediately. It happens also when I see somebody's reflection in window or when I observe through surveillance cameras. Person will start looking around, searching for something. But nothing is there except me, but I'm too far away to be noticed. Some people can't walk straight when I come close (they tend to go towards me). I'm just moving forward, looking somewhere else, minding my own business. Some have trouble with standing up from a table when sitting next to me. Like they were struggling with some kind of a force. Friend once told me this: "Something is pulling me in your direction. And it's something evil". He was drunk and didn't remember anything the next day. But it only confirmed my theory that I affect people under the influence even more.

Some can't stand my presence. Few flat mates moved out from the same apartment. Many of them complained about feeling weird or having strange dreams. So I avoid people as much as possible. I always try to stay away and be silent at all times, to not to draw any attention. But something inside me wants all of it and I can't help it. It wants everybody to just shut up and focus on me (in short).

I feel this energy mostly in my legs (feet precisely) and also hands (people often look at my hands with unusual attention). It's very uncomfortable and hard to describe feeling. Sometimes shivering occurs. Also I'm feeling some kind of a short circuit in my head when somebody is near and is doing something (making noise, talking, moving). Then this impulse I create will make this person react. These sensations will stop as soon as this person will fall asleep. It also calms down when I listen to my mp3 player, but strikes immediately after song ends. Silence makes energy more effective. Worst is when people cough. They do this a lot. Why? Does it make them feel better? Coughing occurs often when I'm feeling emotions (like fear, sadness, happiness, anger etc). When I would think about saying something to somebody I'm having conversation with, but not actually saying it. When I'm creating a conversation in my mind. When I think about a person near me and in many other various situations. Energy is strongest in the morning right after I wake up and in the evening when I'm tired. There are days when it's weak, but then the next day it will come back stronger. I wish I could explain all this better, but circumstances are against it. I hope you get the idea.

How do you think does it feel for a person when I'm near? What kind of feeling makes them do all these unexplainable things?

Maybe it would be fun to have such ability but only if it was under control. Mine is out of control and is with me all the time. It makes my life really miserable and exhausting. That's why I'm looking for any help.

What is happening to me exactly?

Can anybody help me? Perhaps tell me how to control it or just help me to understand it better? Now it's beyond my comprehension and it scares me. I would be thankful for any advice.

It's obviously a spirit and one could cause that effect. Because spirits too have hierarchy. Was Anyone In Your Family line (Mom, Dad, Grand parent) A Traditional diviner?

Chelseafan99:
I dont want any of this. I just want to be normal and enjoy live like everyone else. I didnt ask for this, i have never dabbled ino the occultic world, spiritual things do not interest me.

What kind of presence does it feel like? Though the fact that you say people have bad dreams around you means it's a power of darkness. They also tend to impart an electric kind of presence.

Just ignore it/ don't indulge it. And keep happy, peaceful thoughts. Avoid confronting it ypurself because if it's a power of darkness it may turn against you. Some things are better dealt with by God himself.

1 Like

Re: My Presence Affecting Other People In A Psychic Way. HELP. by Nobody: 7:30pm On Feb 20, 2016
analice107:

Sweetie, you actually believe that psychic abilities are godly? Honey, you can't talk about psychic abilities and talk about Almighty creator (Yahweh) . Anyways, Almighty creator can mean whoever.

I was only giving a broad perspective of what psychic abilities are. It's up to OP to learn to manage said gifts cos that's what they are. People shouldn't be closed-minded in the 21st century.
Re: My Presence Affecting Other People In A Psychic Way. HELP. by sonofthunder: 9:46pm On Feb 20, 2016
Kazna69:

I was only giving a broad perspective of what psychic abilities are. It's up to OP to learn to manage said gifts cos that's what they are. People shouldn't be closed-minded in the 21st century.
broad perspective ke? so we should be open minded to demons?

1 Like

Re: My Presence Affecting Other People In A Psychic Way. HELP. by sonofthunder: 9:48pm On Feb 20, 2016
Chelseafan99:
I dont want any of this. I just want to be normal and enjoy live like everyone else. I didnt ask for this, i have never dabbled ino the occultic world, spiritual things do not interest me.
the devil never seeks permission... he's all out to cause ruin
Re: My Presence Affecting Other People In A Psychic Way. HELP. by Nobody: 10:38pm On Feb 20, 2016
sonofthunder:

broad perspective ke? so we should be open minded to demons?
No one said anything about demons. Once again, closed-minded. People fear what they don't know & make assumptions. That mentality is what sets the black race from white people. White people are successful & thrive & conquer because they fear nothing. Meanwhile Africans especially the blacks keep suffering, complaining,keep being greedy instead of opening their feeble minds & working together for a greater benefit. undecided
Re: My Presence Affecting Other People In A Psychic Way. HELP. by chieveboy(m): 10:56pm On Feb 20, 2016
Here are two options, if you are down-to-earth about solving this problem (if its true)

1: Sing HU

2: Write Harold Klemp, the spiritual leader of Eckankar about it and ask of help on how you can solve the problem: http://www.eckankar.org/Members2/IR.html

Option 1 is a do-it-yourself method of solving ALL problems be they material or spiritual cum psychic. HU is Gods gift to ALL souls for the purpose of making crooked paths (like your condition) straight. Its not a property or reserve of any man nor religion...i say this cos I understand the tendency for suspicion...but anyways, i can only give you the method on how to use it, and the decision must be yours alone!

Option 2 Harold Klemp can help you loosen the Gordian nut, but because he obeys the spiritual law of 'non-interference' ie not dabbling into people's business without permission. He can help you without any strings attached.

It protects against the strongest of attacks physical or otherwise which had ever been created, it heals, most noticeable is the love for your fellow men and light-hardheartedness you feel...as though a stone is removed from your heart. Much more to talk about on what HU can do for anyone.

HOW TO USE THE HU You simply find a a quite place where you'll not be disturbed. sit in a relaxed position, close your eyes, and place your attention on the center of your for-head ( the pituitary gland), next try to feel love...a way to do it is to recall a happy moment in your past,or your lover,pet or anything which can fill your heart with love. Then begin to sing HU in a long drawn-out way like HUuuuuu with each long breathe for 15-20min and no more than 30min.

After trying any of these options or both, you may want to share it here IF its something your heart tells you to share, else keep it personal! The idea of this statement is contained in what Jesus said about "...not putting your gold before swine" or "don't put a golding ring on a pig's snout"

This is my honest view on how you may help yourself based on experiences of condition even worst than yours (i didn't experience it personally, but know a friend who had). You may draw my attention to any concerns or if you need further clarification. Thanks.
Re: My Presence Affecting Other People In A Psychic Way. HELP. by David0(m): 11:34pm On Feb 20, 2016
OP, I think u need to see a psychiatrist. I think this is a psychological issue which u are experiencing. U are seeing things ur mind wants u to see. Am sure a lot of ppl saw d CNN debate, but no one saw or heard d audience coughing and choking just u.
And y wud d audience be coughing and choking but d debate continued without interruption. Surely they wud hv done something to help d audience cos of d distraction d noise might have caused.

The world is normal, but u are seeing things differently.

It's psychological, go check ursef b4 it goes worst.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Presence Affecting Other People In A Psychic Way. HELP. by sonofthunder: 5:12pm On Feb 21, 2016
Kazna69:

No one said anything about demons. Once again, closed-minded. People fear what they don't know & make assumptions. That mentality is what sets the black race from white people. White people are successful & thrive & conquer because they fear nothing. Meanwhile Africans especially the blacks keep suffering, complaining,keep being greedy instead of opening their feeble minds & working together for a greater benefit. undecided
stop talking rubbish. white fools suffer and wise amongst the black overcome. stop reading things that plunges people into stupidity.
open their feeble minds to what again? demons?
Re: My Presence Affecting Other People In A Psychic Way. HELP. by Nobody: 10:13pm On Feb 21, 2016
sonofthunder:

stop talking rubbish. white fools suffer and wise amongst the black overcome. stop reading things that plunges people into stupidity.
open their feeble minds to what again? demons?

OK ... Carry on.
Re: My Presence Affecting Other People In A Psychic Way. HELP. by ChrisKonor: 5:48pm On Feb 01, 2020
analice107:

@OPS.
If you follow the guy above me, straight to occult you will plundg . Then deep into more problems. You need Jesus NOW.
Whatever these guys will tell you, won't help you. Trust me. Follow OYELUDEF, he can direct you aright.
Peace.

You're a very big fool o
Re: My Presence Affecting Other People In A Psychic Way. HELP. by ChrisKonor: 5:49pm On Feb 01, 2020
sonofthunder:

the devil never seeks permission... he's all out to cause ruin

The devil do not exist
Re: My Presence Affecting Other People In A Psychic Way. HELP. by tpiar: 6:00pm On Feb 01, 2020
Yes, it's quite common for some people.

Depends on your social circle ie people around you and how comfortable they are in your presence. This is determined by various factors, not always based on you alone. Then again, if you're too intelligent, that's a sure way of making others uncomfortable.

Other factors could include gossip (what people heard about you), left hand as a metaphor for social ostracism or otherness, some condition, accent should it stand out, etc etc. These are when it's about you. If it's not, then it could be related to history, your origin, their experiences, conscience, intention, etc.

It can be complicated.

Myself for example, generally speaking, on average I often find non-Nigerian blacks (African Americans to be specific), are not intimidated by me, regardless of their level of education.

While many Nigerians on the other hand, tend to be intimidated by my presence, regardless of their level of education or exposure and even though I'm Nigerian. Note I said many, not all. Meaning a shockingly high number.
Re: My Presence Affecting Other People In A Psychic Way. HELP. by CDMHELPDESK007: 6:25am On Feb 02, 2020
OP, while you are checking for solution physically, I strongly advise you look at the spiritual also. You don't need to go and visit this man of God (Servant Vic of CCT Deliverance Ministries ) he carries anointing that holds no bound Isaiah 59 V 1. Just send an email to
to this email, spiritualwarfare223@gmail.com to request for his number with your challenge stated, and you will thank me later.

You can watch his deliverance session below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ild7ihc1Wag
Re: My Presence Affecting Other People In A Psychic Way. HELP. by helinues: 10:01am On Feb 02, 2020
Op is only abusing his gifted energy...

Their limits on the usage.. Ability to manipulate matter through your is what magician used for magic .

Read the psychology aspects of the energy.. Btw, it might be your conclusions about others feeling the energy sometimes
Re: My Presence Affecting Other People In A Psychic Way. HELP. by elated177: 8:34am On Feb 03, 2020
Hey, chelseafan99, came across this thread of yours recently. Are you still interested in discussing it? If you are, reply this with a yes. I am at work now, just breezed in to drop this. Let's meet here in the evening, that is, if you're interested.
Re: My Presence Affecting Other People In A Psychic Way. HELP. by elated177: 8:52am On Feb 03, 2020
Chelseafan99:
don't know if this a good place for what I want to say and ask. I'm sorry if it isn't. I must try because it's too important for me.

I was never into this stuff before. Never believed in such things. But life surprised me unpleasantly and now I must seek for help. It started happening few years ago and grew into something I can't handle anymore.

I've heard something about body energy, auras etc. I've heard all people have it. I guess it's alright for them because nobody is complaining.

My energy, aura (or whatever should I call it) is different. It's affecting people (little kids and animals also) in a not very pleasant way and it's completely out of my control.

I can sense presence of people without seeing them or hearing. And they somehow know about it. There is this invisible energy field around me. It will make people cough, choke, sniff, scratch their heads, whistle, make some obnoxious sounds or react in other weird, inappropriate way (when I'm out of their sight, silent). I saw them freezing, dropping things on the floor or looking at me with hostility, suspicion, fear. People would follow me when I'm walking in the supermarket until they realize it's not something they really wanted to do (like they would wake up from a hypnosis). When I'm passing by they will stop moving and just stand still with this blank stare. Some will simply run away or whisper something too me (rude things occasionally). When I speak to a single person it feels like my voice is directed to every person around. And they behave like it is. Everybody stops doing their thing and focus on what I'm saying. Not because I have a special or loud voice.

It's difficult for people to have a conversation which is audible for me. My brain will focus on what they are saying and will interfere somehow. They start feeling uncomfortable. Conversation ends awkwardly. If I hear somebody laughing out loud in far distance it will end up instantly making this person cough. I'm entering room full of people (I work in a restaurant) conversations stop, eating stops. Complete silence. I'm in the spotlight now. Some of them watch what am I doing with the biggest concern. Like everybody is waiting for me to do something unexpected. This will not happen because I don't want any attention, I just want to do my thing. I look normal and behave the same. As soon as I leave everything is back to normal, everybody is enjoying with a relief.

Animals are very sensitive to me. This dog ran like crazy when my finger moved. Not to mention other one that bit me.

It's unbelievable how fast people react when I would just look in their direction. For example: I'm riding on a bus, some person outside is standing far away in the distance, turned back to me. I look (just a glance), this person feels something and reacts to this immediately. It happens also when I see somebody's reflection in window or when I observe through surveillance cameras. Person will start looking around, searching for something. But nothing is there except me, but I'm too far away to be noticed. Some people can't walk straight when I come close (they tend to go towards me). I'm just moving forward, looking somewhere else, minding my own business. Some have trouble with standing up from a table when sitting next to me. Like they were struggling with some kind of a force. Friend once told me this: "Something is pulling me in your direction. And it's something evil". He was drunk and didn't remember anything the next day. But it only confirmed my theory that I affect people under the influence even more.

Some can't stand my presence. Few flat mates moved out from the same apartment. Many of them complained about feeling weird or having strange dreams. So I avoid people as much as possible. I always try to stay away and be silent at all times, to not to draw any attention. But something inside me wants all of it and I can't help it. It wants everybody to just shut up and focus on me (in short).

I feel this energy mostly in my legs (feet precisely) and also hands (people often look at my hands with unusual attention). It's very uncomfortable and hard to describe feeling. Sometimes shivering occurs. Also I'm feeling some kind of a short circuit in my head when somebody is near and is doing something (making noise, talking, moving). Then this impulse I create will make this person react. These sensations will stop as soon as this person will fall asleep. It also calms down when I listen to my mp3 player, but strikes immediately after song ends. Silence makes energy more effective. Worst is when people cough. They do this a lot. Why? Does it make them feel better? Coughing occurs often when I'm feeling emotions (like fear, sadness, happiness, anger etc). When I would think about saying something to somebody I'm having conversation with, but not actually saying it. When I'm creating a conversation in my mind. When I think about a person near me and in many other various situations. Energy is strongest in the morning right after I wake up and in the evening when I'm tired. There are days when it's weak, but then the next day it will come back stronger. I wish I could explain all this better, but circumstances are against it. I hope you get the idea.

How do you think does it feel for a person when I'm near? What kind of feeling makes them do all these unexplainable things?

Maybe it would be fun to have such ability but only if it was under control. Mine is out of control and is with me all the time. It makes my life really miserable and exhausting. That's why I'm looking for any help.

What is happening to me exactly?

Can anybody help me? Perhaps tell me how to control it or just help me to understand it better? Now it's beyond my comprehension and it scares me. I would be thankful for any advice.

Hey, chelseafan99, came across this thread of yours recently. Are you still interested in discussing it? If you are, reply this with a yes. I am at work now, just breezed in to drop this. Let's meet here in the evening, that is, if you're interested.

1 Like

Re: My Presence Affecting Other People In A Psychic Way. HELP. by Chelseafan99: 6:35pm On Feb 09, 2020
elated177:

Sure. Hit me up.
Re: My Presence Affecting Other People In A Psychic Way. HELP. by Nobody: 8:55pm On Feb 09, 2020
Chelseafan99:

Sure. Hit me up.
how is it going up with the energy, is it still desame. Or have you upgraded. Please don't mind people calling all sorts of demons o, if you don't know the power hidden inside of you, you will just be thinking is demonic. I used to feel this electric sensation especially when I fast, but controlling of things with my bear hands is done only in dreams, I wish I could do it physically.
Re: My Presence Affecting Other People In A Psychic Way. HELP. by Nobody: 9:10pm On Feb 09, 2020
elated177:

how do you plan to help him, can I join in too
Re: My Presence Affecting Other People In A Psychic Way. HELP. by Nobody: 9:28pm On Feb 09, 2020
Chelseafan99:

Sure. Hit me up.
have you tried to control inanimate objects, like paper clothes etc, was there response?
Re: My Presence Affecting Other People In A Psychic Way. HELP. by elated177: 9:44pm On Feb 09, 2020
Frederick7:
how do you plan to help him, can I join in too

Help him? You help somebody who has a problem. There is no single problem in what he described.
Join in on what? The discussion? You are free.
Re: My Presence Affecting Other People In A Psychic Way. HELP. by elated177: 9:50pm On Feb 09, 2020
Chelseafan99:

Sure. Hit me up.

I have almost lost interest in this. The first impulse was to ignore your reply. Why did it take you almost a week to reply? However, like my people say, no matter how the he-goat frowns his face, he will be taken the market at dawn.

So, let the discourse commence. It may not even be for your benefit, but for someone else out there.

Did you describe yourself or someone else.
Re: My Presence Affecting Other People In A Psychic Way. HELP. by Nobody: 8:21am On Feb 10, 2020
elated177:

Help him? You help somebody who has a problem. There is no single problem in what he described.
Join in on what? The discussion? You are free.
he has a problem of channeling is energy, I tot you want to help him out to channel his energy properly!
Re: My Presence Affecting Other People In A Psychic Way. HELP. by elated177: 9:27am On Feb 10, 2020
Frederick7:
he has a problem of channeling is energy, I tot you want to help him out to channel his energy properly!

He can call my number. I will put it at the top of one of my threads and with your name attached to it. You or he can call anytime from 3pm.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Are There Human On Earth Before Adam? / If Nigerian Churches Were Banks / The Side Effects Of Not Paying Tithes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 103
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.