Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,963 members, 7,893,616 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 July 2024 at 01:20 PM

... The Secret - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / ... The Secret (457 Views)

The Secret Revealed: 1 NGN Can Equate 1 USD If Nigerian Government Can Do This. / The Secret You Should Know! / The Secret (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

... The Secret by DesireInnerWear(f): 10:06am On Feb 19, 2016
Hey all.
I have something to sell, but listen. 

IT is NOT free.

Yes, you want it, you need it, then you have to pay for it. Simple !

Why should I even give it free? Did I get them free? 

I didn't get it free, so why should I give you for free.

I paid. Infact I paid heavily for these models.

I took online tutorials, crash courses, seminars, mentorship and the likes. I burnt both late night and early morning candles ‎all to acquire the skills im about sharing. 

So it's not free. Mba!

Now listen, im not one of those online callouts who try to give you facts, statistics and figures just to persuade and convince you on why you need them. No, im not.

I'm also not one of those experts who promise to give you bonuses and free items if you will only signup and follow them. Lols. I'm not Jesus.‎ Dnt follow me. Follow the rules.

However I am here to make this callout, to seek out individuals who are willing to soar and rise above the annoying freeze in their businesses. It sucks. ‎

Like or rue me, ya'll need what I offer.

You need it daily. You need it in your businesses, especially if you want to get 100% profit on a daily basis.

You see, I'm a business person too. I'm in business to make profits, reason why I can't give you my models and ideas for free. Imposicant! ‎

But they are timeless and highly valued. Seriously, i should be charging millions. I will get there soon enough.

BUT

I'm a very considerate person too, hence I have decided to sell it very cheap, for now.

It is my intellectual property and I have absolute territorial rights to dish it out as I please.

And today, it pleases me to sell it out at a completely ridiculous price.

Just for today only O. After today, no more freebies.

Call me what you may, call me any names you can think of, it doesn't move me. You know why?

The online world has taught me to develop a thick skin to sacarsm, sniggers, sneers and remarks borne out of spite and beefs.

These are people who will come back behind the curtains to apologise and plead you show them the tricks. Hence, im not moved.

I really don't care at insults. They don't move me. You want to know what moves me?

Results.

Results are the only things that move me, especially when those results are directly generated from my business models.

Because when you give out values, values will naturally flow back to you.

I have a mission. My mission is to help struggling businesses stand firm and to also help entrepreneurs maximise profits

I have arrived. I have arrived to stay and dominate. I am here to teach people how to get profits in their businesses.

No, I havnt been doing this for decades. I don't lie. How old am I sef. But I've been around for some time now, doing this thing underG.

I am well trained, and seasoned for this.

You better choose wisely.
 ‎
I don't have to show you proof to believe me.

I'm not here to convince everybody. I'm here to meet only those who want results.‎

You can either sit and bemoan the fate of the dollar againt the naira and how it adversely affect your business, or you seize this opputunity to ride the storm.

One fact still remains :
This is the best time to be an entrepreneur. This is the best time to go into business. And this is the best time to soar, well maybe not as high as them dangote and the likes, but at least my model guarantees you won't be broke again.

Here's what I have to sell...
But wait first, let me introduce myself. Lols

My name is Seyifunmi. Yes, just Seyifunmi, no title or affix. No, I'm not male.
Hold it there. No further questions.

Me in a sentence : im a certified marketing strategist, Trade expert and Business profit Marshal.

For today,

Yes, here are the 3 packages I have to sell

1) Direct Contact of the China man you can order gadget or anything from . Price : 10k.

( this is a limited sales, once I sell to a certain number of people, I will close shop on it until next time the spirit leads).

(this is the main man,  the top 5  gadgets players in computer village order from. You won't get this anywhere else. ‎ You get the real price of all authentic brands of gadgets from this source. The difference is mind-blowing )‎

2) .‎ The 5s business model tutorials for max profits. Price : 3k‎.

( for young entrepreneurs who desire growth. You can apply this structure to any business to maximise profits. Its working for me) ‎.

3). Business structure or Re-structuring tutorial. Price : 3k‎

( my own personal business standout strategy. The result is phenomenal).

For those who are ready, send a mail to

shaiye02@gmail.com

with the title, I need package 1 or 2 or 3.

BbmC : C004E467A.

(this channel is specifically created for this purpose, like it and chat me up).

Pls, contact me only if you're ready to pay to soar.

I don't have time to fratenize or answer unnecessary questions.

We will take it up from there.

‎There's still room at the top, come join me.

Re: ... The Secret by smartbrain334(m): 1:04pm On Feb 19, 2016
interesting

(1) (Reply)

Change Of Prices Of Stone Coated Roofing Sheet Due To Dollar 07062764235 / Shopify To Develop Robust Ecommerce Stores / You Are Poor Because You Don't Try

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.