Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,887 members, 7,802,861 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:38 PM

Wife Insists That Husband Must Use Condom Before They Have Sex - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Wife Insists That Husband Must Use Condom Before They Have Sex (42899 Views)

Wife Introduction: My Mum Insists On Pregnancy First / Income Vs Children: You Can Use Condom With Your Wife / Man Insists On Paying Extra Bride Price After Seeing His Wife In This Dress (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wife Insists That Husband Must Use Condom Before They Have Sex by pentag0nal: 11:17am On Feb 19, 2016
I know a couple that have three children. They don't want another child and the wife insisted they adopt a family planning method. They have gone to the hospital and the family planning has been done but even after that, the wife has insisted that the man must use condom anytime they want to have sex.

The man is very unhappy about this and becoming frustrated.

What you think guys, ladies?

Note that there is no case or suspicion of infidelity here, the woman is so afraid of getting pregnant again.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Wife Insists That Husband Must Use Condom Before They Have Sex by Cutehector(m): 11:21am On Feb 19, 2016
The wife needs to get enlightened that condoms aren't the only means in practicing birth control..

This is where the doctor comes into play

19 Likes

Re: Wife Insists That Husband Must Use Condom Before They Have Sex by chrisbaby24(m): 11:21am On Feb 19, 2016
Ok....make he do...INSERT IN...make he dey play...if he wan shoot out.....make he INSERT OUT...!!!!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wife Insists That Husband Must Use Condom Before They Have Sex by pentag0nal: 11:21am On Feb 19, 2016
Cutehector:
The wife needs to get enlightened that condoms aren't the only means in practicing birth control..

The wife is well educated and she knows that. according to her, she does not want to take any chances of getting pregnant again so the man must settle for condom forever.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wife Insists That Husband Must Use Condom Before They Have Sex by Cutehector(m): 11:23am On Feb 19, 2016
pentag0nal:

The wife is well educated and she knows that. according to her, she does not want to take any chances of getting pregnant again so the man must settle for condom forever.
she is seriously deceivn herself and endangering her marriage by herself.! Thank u

68 Likes

Re: Wife Insists That Husband Must Use Condom Before They Have Sex by pentag0nal: 11:24am On Feb 19, 2016
Rocktation, Farano, Lalasticlala
Re: Wife Insists That Husband Must Use Condom Before They Have Sex by pentag0nal: 11:25am On Feb 19, 2016
Cutehector:
she is seriously deceivn herself and endangering her marriage by herself.! Thank u

How can a woman sentence a husband to a life of using condoms forever? And this is a good Christian guy who can not think of going outside, all he has is his wife.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wife Insists That Husband Must Use Condom Before They Have Sex by Daniel2289(m): 11:28am On Feb 19, 2016
Cutehector:
That's just the truth. She should take it or leave it.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wife Insists That Husband Must Use Condom Before They Have Sex by pentag0nal: 11:29am On Feb 19, 2016
Daniel2289:

That's just the truth. She should take it or leave it.

But she does not want to get pregnant again.
Re: Wife Insists That Husband Must Use Condom Before They Have Sex by pentag0nal: 11:30am On Feb 19, 2016
I wonder what Ishilove & Beremx will think about this...... tongue
Re: Wife Insists That Husband Must Use Condom Before They Have Sex by Gebbson007(m): 11:35am On Feb 19, 2016
condom ke Maka Y¿¿? wen she no b im Mistress end tym wife
Re: Wife Insists That Husband Must Use Condom Before They Have Sex by KingTom(m): 11:40am On Feb 19, 2016
Cutehector:

We also have pessary, birth control pills and also safe period shocked

1 Like

Re: Wife Insists That Husband Must Use Condom Before They Have Sex by Daniel2289(m): 11:42am On Feb 19, 2016
pentag0nal:

But she does not want to get pregnant again.

But in your post. U told us that they have done the family planning. Then what else did she want again. If she is suspicious about it, why not try it for a month and let her see the outcome. She should also try and go for counselling again.

1 Like

Re: Wife Insists That Husband Must Use Condom Before They Have Sex by Nobody: 11:46am On Feb 19, 2016
The wife might pull the man out, forget about the good christian guy
pentag0nal:

How can a woman sentence a husband to a life of using condoms forever? And this is a good Christian guy who can not think of going outside, all he has is his wife.

2 Likes

Re: Wife Insists That Husband Must Use Condom Before They Have Sex by Cutehector(m): 12:08pm On Feb 19, 2016
pentag0nal:

dat is why I said she needs to be schooled... I wonder why u say she is literate when she doesn't knw a thing abt child bearing or family planning.. she can't knw everythn
Re: Wife Insists That Husband Must Use Condom Before They Have Sex by Cutehector(m): 12:11pm On Feb 19, 2016
KingTom:
We also have pessary, birth control pills and also safe period shocked
what's pessary?

1 Like

Re: Wife Insists That Husband Must Use Condom Before They Have Sex by Davidovinci(m): 12:17pm On Feb 19, 2016
It's either She's indirectly looking for a divorce or she's just plain stupid

8 Likes

Re: Wife Insists That Husband Must Use Condom Before They Have Sex by czarr(m): 12:29pm On Feb 19, 2016
I don't even know if the op is in support or against the woman undecided

4 Likes

Re: Wife Insists That Husband Must Use Condom Before They Have Sex by cruzita(f): 12:30pm On Feb 19, 2016
that's rubbish ,her marriage will suffer if she doesn't change her stance

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wife Insists That Husband Must Use Condom Before They Have Sex by pentag0nal: 12:33pm On Feb 19, 2016
czarr:
I don't even know if the op is in support or against the woman undecided

I am not in support, how can I be? What i don't understand is why the woman is still insisting on condoms even after family planning has been done.
Re: Wife Insists That Husband Must Use Condom Before They Have Sex by Strahovski1(m): 12:43pm On Feb 19, 2016
What is family planning? Is it a medicine that prevent pregnancy? As long as man bang without cd. And it cum inside woman. Woman bring baby.

That's what my daddy told me grin

So I support the woman. Family planing my ass

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wife Insists That Husband Must Use Condom Before They Have Sex by menabae(f): 12:44pm On Feb 19, 2016
The wife is just being cautious,family planning method is not good fr every woman's body,so is bound to fail to some extent, I think the condom is better...... my opinion thou

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wife Insists That Husband Must Use Condom Before They Have Sex by pentag0nal: 12:48pm On Feb 19, 2016
menabae:
The wife is just being cautious,family planning method is not good fr every woman's body,so is bound to fail to some extent, I think the condom is better...... my opinion thou

So the man can no longer sleep with his one and only wife without a condom? Is that not a life of misery? When girlfriends even allow their boyfriends to do it raw not to talk of somebody's wife?

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wife Insists That Husband Must Use Condom Before They Have Sex by pentag0nal: 12:49pm On Feb 19, 2016
Strahovski1:
What is family planning? Is it a medicine that prevent pregnancy? As long as man bang without cd. And it cum inside woman. Woman bring baby.

That's what my daddy told me grin

So I support the woman. Family planing my ass

There are very effective planning methods out there, consult google and speak with a doctor.
Re: Wife Insists That Husband Must Use Condom Before They Have Sex by Strahovski1(m): 12:53pm On Feb 19, 2016
pentag0nal:

There are very effective planning methods out there, consult google and speak with a doctor.

Trash. What ever plan yo make use of unless birth control pills or spermicides you cannot beat nature.

2 Likes

Re: Wife Insists That Husband Must Use Condom Before They Have Sex by pentag0nal: 12:56pm On Feb 19, 2016
Strahovski1:

Trash. What ever plan yo make use of unless birth control pills or spermicides you cannot beat nature.

You need to study more. You are talking of pills what about injections, implants and IUD?

Google is there for you...
Re: Wife Insists That Husband Must Use Condom Before They Have Sex by asalimpo(m): 1:01pm On Feb 19, 2016
can't a vasectomy fix this? (besides y is she scared of having anoda child. One last babe. It maynt be as bad as she thinks. You never know which one will save/change the world)

1 Like

Re: Wife Insists That Husband Must Use Condom Before They Have Sex by menabae(f): 1:02pm On Feb 19, 2016
pentag0nal:

So the man can no longer sleep with his one and only wife without a condom? Is that not a life of misery? When girlfriends even allow their boyfriends to do it raw not to talk of somebody's wife?
if the woman knws and can calculate her ovulation period then she av no thing to fear about,bt if she doesn't knw anything abt her ovulation abeg let her stick to her condom,becos family planning is not 100% reliable fact,and it does work on some women effectively while some fails,I'm saying this becos I witness a similar case that happened to one couple some years back,they agreed to have family planning but along the line. Injection or pills watever method she took didn't work unknowingly for her she took in,while she still believes she is on family planning ,untill the belle don reach six month before she knew wtf?the husband couldn't believed his ear so he denied the pregnancy and the wife,he said he was not the one responsible ,so he rejected the baby and the mother till date....so I will advice her to go for condom to avoid story that touches....

9 Likes

Re: Wife Insists That Husband Must Use Condom Before They Have Sex by Ishilove: 1:03pm On Feb 19, 2016
pentag0nal:
I wonder what Ishilove & Beremx will think about this...... tongue
The lady is selfish. Make the man kuku hold himself and any day e hungry madam, he will make his own demands clear.

1 Like

Re: Wife Insists That Husband Must Use Condom Before They Have Sex by pentag0nal: 1:08pm On Feb 19, 2016
Ishilove:

The lady is selfish. Make the man kuku hold himself and any day e hungry madam, he will make his own demands clear.

I agree with you. This is a cool Christian bro who has no one else but his wife. This woman asked for family planning, the man took her to the hospital, paid the bill and got the family planning done only for the woman to demand that he must also always use condom as additional protection against pregnancy.

How do you expect a married young man to be sentenced to a lifetime of condoms with his own wife?
Re: Wife Insists That Husband Must Use Condom Before They Have Sex by Nobody: 1:11pm On Feb 19, 2016
The woman should be ready to loose her husband angry

Who licks sweet with it's wrapper?

I think the husband should take the wife to hospital for STDs. test. undecided undecided

It is either the wife is selfish, hiding something or she is just being stubborn undecided

22 Likes

Re: Wife Insists That Husband Must Use Condom Before They Have Sex by Nobody: 1:26pm On Feb 19, 2016
Ishilove:

It would be nice if we can refrain from judgements about other women.

The lady is actually acting very wise. I have been an intern at prenatal consultations, we got different women who used different types of contraceptives and became pregnant anyway (despite of the implant, contraceptive pills, intra-uterine devices). Last january only I got at least 3 cases! None of these methods is giving a 100% coverage. The security of the method is in practice often even lower than many of the statistics use to show (especially those funded by the producers). That is why it should be general knowledge that if you want the maximum level of security you use the "double dutch-method", which means the combination of two methods, mostly a condom with a form of female contraceptive. The lady in this case has shown she is intelligent and well-informed. Thumbs up.

More drastic solutions are male or female sterilization. If the husband is complaining, he can show leadership and let himself be helped by a surgeon instead of putting the fertility burden at the female side only.

64 Likes 16 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Husband Smashes Wooden Plank On His Wife's Head During Argument (PHOTO) / I Almost Lost My Marriage Over ‘april Fool’ Prank –woman / Can First Time Sex Be Dis Painful? Or Too Tight Vagina

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.