Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,403 members, 7,808,444 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:00 PM

You Never Know That Which Might Save You - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / You Never Know That Which Might Save You (1401 Views)

Kola Nut Prayer: Effective Ritual You Never Know That Exists / How Do You Know That Your Pastor Is Not A False Prophet? / Do You Know That 'dab' Dance Move Is Anti-christ Demonic? Here's Why! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

You Never Know That Which Might Save You by HaneefahRN(f): 3:30pm On Feb 19, 2016
Saw this post and so much loved it and decided to share.

;(, you return home and you are tired, you have carried groceries required at home ...... Suddenly your mum asks: 'have u bought milk?'

Smile and tell her 'give me a moment I'll get you some'

Her prayers could be the one to save you

- Your dad says 'So and so! Come and take me to the Dr, I have an appointment.... You reply 'alright' and he says 'Allah bless you'.

This could be what will save you.

-You are praying and your baby is playing next to you and suddenly jumps on your back in Sajda position. Don't be upset, be patient and prolong your Sajda. This could be what would save you.

- You do good to your spouse.... And hasten to help each other in the path of Allah

This could be what will save you

- You quench a tired co-worker's thirst by offering a glass of cold water.

- You give alms and say nice words to that poor orphan.

This could be what would save you

- You place grains of rice where birds eat. This could be what will save you

- A person provokes you and you say ' May Allah forgive you'. This may be what will save you

- You apologise to someone for a wrongdoing...

- You take care not to say hurtful words to people.

- You pass by and find youngsters disobeying Allah, you stop to give them dawah and counsel them. This could be what would save you.

- You see a beautiful woman revealing her beauty..... You lower your gaze and say istigfar.

- Someone annoys you and you want to punch him then you remember Allah's words that we are to hold our anger and forgive people and the Prophet's hadith that says the truly strong man is not he who can fight but he who can control his anger. You control and forgive.... This could be what will save you.

- You get to know of someone's shameful act and don't spread that information but keep it to yourself.

We don't know which small deed which we don't bear in mind could be one to speak for us on the day of Qiyamah.
Always keep repeating to yourself in speech of a good deed you intend to do........ This could be that which would save you then see how your life will be transformed.

There are countless good deeds we can do, let's do good cos we never know that which might save us.
Jummah Mubarak to all my brothers and sisters in Islam. Hope we learnt something.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: You Never Know That Which Might Save You by eitsei(m): 6:43pm On Feb 19, 2016
Jazakumllah Khaeran for this wonderful post
Re: You Never Know That Which Might Save You by dayleke: 5:29pm On Jun 28, 2020
Hello.....
Longestest time....
How have you been?
Remember me?
What happened to you?
Re: You Never Know That Which Might Save You by HaneefahRN(f): 12:19am On Feb 17, 2021
dayleke:
Hello..... Longestest time.... How have you been? Remember me? What happened to you?
Hi. I'm good, you? No, I don't think I remember you. Nothing o, just prefer guest mode these days.
Re: You Never Know That Which Might Save You by dayleke: 5:59pm On Feb 18, 2021
HaneefahRN:

Hi. I'm good, you? No, I don't think I remember you.
Nothing o, just prefer guest mode these days.

Wow!!!!
Is that so?

The RN in Abuja no sabi me again?
Your line ending in .....9123 doesn't work anymore?
Re: You Never Know That Which Might Save You by Dtruthspeaker: 6:21pm On Feb 18, 2021
But you know all which shall kill you!
Re: You Never Know That Which Might Save You by eitsei(m): 7:34am On Feb 21, 2021
HaneefahRN:

Hi. I'm good, you? No, I don't think I remember you.
Nothing o, just prefer guest mode these days.
you mean ghost mode?
Re: You Never Know That Which Might Save You by HaneefahRN(f): 11:15am On Feb 21, 2021
eitsei:
you mean ghost mode?
Lol. What is ghost mode?
Re: You Never Know That Which Might Save You by HaneefahRN(f): 11:15am On Feb 21, 2021
dayleke:

Wow!!!!
Is that so?

The RN in Abuja no sabi me again?
Your line ending in .....9123 doesn't work anymore?

Nope, definitely not me.
Re: You Never Know That Which Might Save You by eitsei(m): 5:26am On Feb 22, 2021
HaneefahRN:

Lol. What is ghost mode?
when you are walking around the timeline like a ghost

(1) (Reply)

Muhammed Ali:the Difference Between His Casket And Nigerian Muslims / Christian Prayer Partners Whatsapp Group / How Is This Ever Possible??(pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.