Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,581 members, 7,809,110 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:25 PM

Malia Obama Sends Acceptance Letter To Harvard. - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Malia Obama Sends Acceptance Letter To Harvard. (4745 Views)

Malia Obama Kissing & Smoking With Her Boyfriend, Rory Farquharson In Public / Malia Obama Wears 'Smoking Kills' Tee-Shirt / Malia Obama Is Going To Harvard (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Malia Obama Sends Acceptance Letter To Harvard. by lovetterrison(m): 4:22pm On Feb 19, 2016
Given that Malia Obama is touring every Ivy League and high status school right now in anticipation of her freshman year of college, she’s preparing by preemptively notifying schools that she may be attending them come fall. Here is one such acceptance letter, on behalf of the President’s daughter, to the most prestigious college in America.

Re: Malia Obama Sends Acceptance Letter To Harvard. by chriskosherbal(m): 4:29pm On Feb 19, 2016
Life as a president's daughter.

2 Likes

Re: Malia Obama Sends Acceptance Letter To Harvard. by Nobody: 4:33pm On Feb 19, 2016
CaroLyner 's best friend. They will miss each other so much. sad
Re: Malia Obama Sends Acceptance Letter To Harvard. by GEJ2019(m): 4:38pm On Feb 19, 2016
An offer I openly rejected earlier last year.
Re: Malia Obama Sends Acceptance Letter To Harvard. by CaroLyner(f): 4:51pm On Feb 19, 2016
RickRichards:
CaroLyner 's best friend. They will miss each other so much. sad
sad Ihow did you know? Like Seriously We Would grin

1 Like

Re: Malia Obama Sends Acceptance Letter To Harvard. by lovetterrison(m): 5:11pm On Feb 19, 2016
GEJ2019:
An offer I openly rejected earlier last year.

taaah
Re: Malia Obama Sends Acceptance Letter To Harvard. by tpiar: 5:27pm On Feb 19, 2016
clearly typed from outside America by Oluwole.

who is looking for people's birth certificates and why?
Re: Malia Obama Sends Acceptance Letter To Harvard. by Nobody: 5:30pm On Feb 19, 2016
CaroLyner:
sad Ihow did you know? Like Seriously We Would grin
Everybody knows you two are like twins nah. Or would you like to go to Harvard too? I'm serious. grin
Re: Malia Obama Sends Acceptance Letter To Harvard. by CaroLyner(f): 5:36pm On Feb 19, 2016
RickRichards:

Everybody knows you two are like twins nah. Or would you like to go to Harvard too? I'm serious. grin
you can fill in the application.would love to sadcheesy
Re: Malia Obama Sends Acceptance Letter To Harvard. by BALLOSKI: 5:37pm On Feb 19, 2016
What's the news here?
Re: Malia Obama Sends Acceptance Letter To Harvard. by Nobody: 5:40pm On Feb 19, 2016
CaroLyner:
you can fill in the application.would love to sadcheesy
Okay. I'm on it. Prepare for Harvard. grin
Re: Malia Obama Sends Acceptance Letter To Harvard. by CivilzedTyger(m): 10:14am On May 03, 2016
I don't think she can be that proud. Oh my gosh

(1) (Reply)

Donald Trump Made Thus Little Girl Cry. / Hosni Mubarak In Full Coma / Norway Terrorist Act Planned Over 9 Years

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.