Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,911 members, 7,802,961 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 05:27 AM

For The Love Of Rock Music! - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / For The Love Of Rock Music! (757 Views)

Soft Rock Music Producer Needed / Home Of Rock/heavy Metal Lovers. / Thread For All Lovers Of ROCK MUSIC!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

For The Love Of Rock Music! by Amya(f): 9:46pm On Feb 19, 2016
Whatever mood I'm in, there's always the right rock music to promote it. My fav bands are
Disturbed
five finger death punch
Red
Alter bridge
Demon hunter
within temptation. . .and a whole lots more.
Re: For The Love Of Rock Music! by tivta(m): 8:03am On Feb 20, 2016
Wow, surprising to see a female rock lover here, do you know of any band similar to nickel back? Those guys really rock...
Re: For The Love Of Rock Music! by CAPSLOCKED: 2:26pm On May 12, 2016
TWENTY ONE PILOTS cheesy
Re: For The Love Of Rock Music! by Winna01(m): 11:09pm On Jul 25, 2016
Amya:
Whatever mood I'm in, there's always the right rock music to promote it. My fav bands are
Disturbed
five finger death punch
Red
Alter bridge
Demon hunter
blink-182
Re: For The Love Of Rock Music! by schboy3: 10:03am On Aug 14, 2016
qood to see ur list,
Do u know......
System of the down, afi, the cure, juqdement niqht...
Ma list plenty ooo,
System of the down is ma TOP, dope qroup

Amya:
Disturbed
five finger death punch
Red
Alter bridge
Demon hunter
Re: For The Love Of Rock Music! by tivta(m): 2:46pm On Aug 14, 2016
Just realized that Limp bizkit sang behind blue eyes, a very lovely song, smooth rock.

(1) (Reply)

The Richest Fuji Musicians In Nigeria 2016 -entertainment / Video: Catholic Priest Raise A Man From Death Today By The Power Of The Holy Spi / Do U Want Us To Handle Ur Music Promo On Alaba Mixtape Lagos Djs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.