Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,352 members, 7,800,703 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 01:26 AM

Corper Gets Classroom As His Accommodation (photo) - NYSC (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Corper Gets Classroom As His Accommodation (photo) (71207 Views)

Corper Who Donated Classroom Seats In Buhari's Hometwn Pictured In A Private Jet / Anambra Corper Gets Marriage Proposal On Her Passing Out Day (Photo) / Corper Gets A Ring From Olu Maintain At BeatNaijaNyscConcert (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Corper Gets Classroom As His Accommodation (photo) by adorablepepple(f): 5:52pm On Feb 21, 2016
undecided just manage it,I won't advice you to waste money on Getting another accommodation ,as far as it's safe. Just manage it and save your money for after service year.cheers
Re: Corper Gets Classroom As His Accommodation (photo) by sammychimex(m): 5:52pm On Feb 21, 2016
U attended a boarding secondary school, u stayed in the school hostel during ur university days with all the free light and water now u don go service still dey accept awoof accommodation even complain on top. Bros when u go learn how to pay house rent
Re: Corper Gets Classroom As His Accommodation (photo) by omegatwelve: 5:52pm On Feb 21, 2016
ogogoro joint
Re: Corper Gets Classroom As His Accommodation (photo) by danielblessing(m): 5:52pm On Feb 21, 2016
Bad
Re: Corper Gets Classroom As His Accommodation (photo) by IBROMARKET: 5:53pm On Feb 21, 2016
Beware of bedbugs ooooo
Re: Corper Gets Classroom As His Accommodation (photo) by Mekazz10: 5:53pm On Feb 21, 2016
Hmmm!!! 9ja kena
Re: Corper Gets Classroom As His Accommodation (photo) by ccog(m): 5:53pm On Feb 21, 2016
Jokes apart. It's not too bad. When I served in 2005 at Abakaliki a classroom was partitioned into 4, that was my accommodation. Security is what matters. Although ours was accessible anytime as we had the whole class for us.
Re: Corper Gets Classroom As His Accommodation (photo) by Fairgodwin(m): 5:53pm On Feb 21, 2016
Lol
Re: Corper Gets Classroom As His Accommodation (photo) by gasgenius(m): 5:55pm On Feb 21, 2016
That one fine na , the one my principal gave to me was like generator cage , I have to pay for another
Re: Corper Gets Classroom As His Accommodation (photo) by Tmaritas76(m): 5:55pm On Feb 21, 2016
Tiled classroom, where in govt.school will you get such.video of him snoring or idonbelivit
Re: Corper Gets Classroom As His Accommodation (photo) by repogirl(f): 5:55pm On Feb 21, 2016
Lol, what if he wants to 'entertain' female friends? cheesy

1 Like

Re: Corper Gets Classroom As His Accommodation (photo) by emerged01(m): 5:55pm On Feb 21, 2016
grin nice place. What else do you need? U wan raise family for there?

1 Like

Re: Corper Gets Classroom As His Accommodation (photo) by tanteta(m): 5:57pm On Feb 21, 2016
Oh my goodness, that can not be true....you must be pulling a stunt. Loool

1 Like

Re: Corper Gets Classroom As His Accommodation (photo) by emenideen(m): 5:57pm On Feb 21, 2016
Is the roof leaking? If not, be joyous.
Re: Corper Gets Classroom As His Accommodation (photo) by Trone: 5:58pm On Feb 21, 2016
More like a "Food is ready" joint.

1 Like

Re: Corper Gets Classroom As His Accommodation (photo) by foscomoney: 5:58pm On Feb 21, 2016
This one na village beer parlour ooo grin cool

1 Like

Re: Corper Gets Classroom As His Accommodation (photo) by ifymorena(f): 5:59pm On Feb 21, 2016
I raise yansh for our country,corper bear am abeg
Re: Corper Gets Classroom As His Accommodation (photo) by kikilove(f): 6:00pm On Feb 21, 2016
grin cheesy this Is too funny,initially I thought it was a kid's playroom.lol cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Corper Gets Classroom As His Accommodation (photo) by Sultanchidi(m): 6:03pm On Feb 21, 2016
It doesn't look like a classroom 2 me, no blackboard or even marker board. It's more like an office, bt manage it bro cus am currently serving in ilesa and i was not even given a cage 2 stay. I paid for my own apartment
Re: Corper Gets Classroom As His Accommodation (photo) by Trapnews: 6:05pm On Feb 21, 2016
repogirl:
Lol, what if he wants to 'entertain' female friends? cheesy
Choi grin You this girl....
Re: Corper Gets Classroom As His Accommodation (photo) by jude33084(m): 6:05pm On Feb 21, 2016
Rhozabeth:
That is a well furnished apartment compared to what we got in our days!

I lived in a hot in Bula, Gombe state for 11months. smiley

It was fun though.
Re: Corper Gets Classroom As His Accommodation (photo) by kengodson: 6:05pm On Feb 21, 2016
accommodation for girls in enugu is available, check here https://www.nairaland.com/2902904/sweet-1-bedroom-selfcon-available
Re: Corper Gets Classroom As His Accommodation (photo) by bedspread: 6:06pm On Feb 21, 2016
This must Government secondary school, Damaturu. That class looks familiar. Seems its the same room/class given to my corper colleague in 2006

1 Like

Re: Corper Gets Classroom As His Accommodation (photo) by mezutalia(m): 6:06pm On Feb 21, 2016
too bad for this corper and worse for our country. God save Nigeria.
Re: Corper Gets Classroom As His Accommodation (photo) by adepiero: 6:08pm On Feb 21, 2016
Tiled floor in a makeshift room/class undecided
Re: Corper Gets Classroom As His Accommodation (photo) by goshen26: 6:08pm On Feb 21, 2016
He is looking for a plaze to crap those students abi? If the ppa can't afford a good plaze then save 2mmonths allawee and get a better place.......

gone are the days! Edo girls tho.

Lest I forget, I served in a village under orhionmwon local govt, Edo state, Whr there is no light....nysc can't be comfort in all place....Whr ur colleagues are enjoying good city nysc life, they are facing high standard of living and so on
Re: Corper Gets Classroom As His Accommodation (photo) by Nobody: 6:10pm On Feb 21, 2016
This is Haven compared to mine some years back. Had to run for my life and rented an apartment when I got the money to. The back was a swampy forest and d walls were falling apart due to flood. When the rains increased we had to go through the flood that was high up to waste level to work and pass through the same water back to our rooms... eventually the cracks became too much and it seemed d house was sinking, each night we prayed the house waits one more day so it doesn't fall on us and the place was even an abandoned skill acquisition center

1 Like

Re: Corper Gets Classroom As His Accommodation (photo) by repogirl(f): 6:11pm On Feb 21, 2016
Trapnews:

Choi grin You this girl....
grin, na important question na.
Re: Corper Gets Classroom As His Accommodation (photo) by CyberWolf: 6:13pm On Feb 21, 2016
DashMeYansh:
NYSC is total bullshitt. I once had a Turk ask if Nigeria conscripts people to the military and I was like WTF! only to realize he meant this. I did my research since I was even more clueless than him, I was not impressed.

Transferring people to different regions where the native populace is unfriendly, or not being able to guarantee their safety and accommodation properly is shameful not to mention it's a good way for corruption lipsrsealed

Someone tell the Cow Rustling Dullard when next he's in the country to scrap the NYSC program.

grin grin grin This boy always make some damn funny comments.. cheesy
Re: Corper Gets Classroom As His Accommodation (photo) by khalhokage(m): 6:13pm On Feb 21, 2016
The NYSC should be scraped, it's useless, a drain on the economy and only serves to put the countries supposed future workforce and leaders in unnecessary torment and danger.
Re: Corper Gets Classroom As His Accommodation (photo) by kerriman: 6:14pm On Feb 21, 2016
Pls which state is this?
Re: Corper Gets Classroom As His Accommodation (photo) by Odunharry(m): 6:16pm On Feb 21, 2016
uokocha70:
He even got accommodation, what of all the other corp members that have to rent their own place? Please.
lol.. spoon sef my Ppa no give

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nysc Tallest Guy....pic(ladies Over To You) / Corper Who Donated Classroom Seats In Buhari's Hometwn Pictured In A Private Jet / University Of Arkansas, USA Re-Enact NYSC Orientation Camp & Drills

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.