Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,453 members, 7,808,612 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:16 PM

Whatsapp Now Has Gay Smileys..have You Noticed? - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Whatsapp Now Has Gay Smileys..have You Noticed? (61587 Views)

Have You Noticed MTN Data Exhaust Faster These Days? / Whatsapp Now Lets You Pin Your Favourite Chats On Top / Have You Noticed The Quick Depletion Of Glo Data? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Whatsapp Now Has Gay Smileys..have You Noticed? by Localamos(m): 6:40am On Feb 20, 2016
Idrismusty97:
Now feminists too will soon asked for their own smiley. What about those who fvck animals? Oh it isn't "yet" legal. I suggest they add smilies of Indians marrying cows before they start protesting.

This is the smartest synicism I've seen so far on the issue of homosexuality. But whatsapp and other giant commercial enterprises don't run their business on sentiments. They have done their research and have seen the spending power of homosexuals as an economic bloc. That is why they have to redesign their products and services to appeal to this bloc.

Remember that they are not doing this for Nigerians, they are doing it for America and the people that accept their way of life.

Nothing personal. It's just business!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Whatsapp Now Has Gay Smileys..have You Noticed? by lepasharon(f): 6:40am On Feb 20, 2016
Holyman3:

Nobody gives a shiit about your backward naija while developing anything. You can drop whatever you are doing and start developing your gayless applications.

BTW, I don't support gay relationships either, but the world is not about your fvcking culture. Black race don't make the rules because they contribute virtually nothing to move this planet forward.

Do you even have stable cultures in Africa? The amalgamation made sure that each black African country has conflicting cultures.
While some sections of your naija endorsed marrying 13 year old girls, the others said no. While some tribes endorsed marrying 4 wives, others endorsed marrying 1.

So the next time you see IPOB protesting, get your banner and support them. You are never going to make any meaningful self development without resetting back to your original entities.

Nigeria isn't the only african country with tribes tho...
Re: Whatsapp Now Has Gay Smileys..have You Noticed? by Nobody: 6:40am On Feb 20, 2016
I don't think the idea is to indoctrinate but to include them and be sensitive to their plight. You must have noticed the thumbs up emoticon is now in different colours, including brown so that people of other colours can as well raise their thumbs.

But that doesn't change the fact tat homosexuality is wrong and is illegal in Nigeria.
Re: Whatsapp Now Has Gay Smileys..have You Noticed? by Coldfeets: 6:41am On Feb 20, 2016
GogobiriLalas:
This thing will creep into every society...your children will mix with them and be forced to accept it because it is politically correct...grants and aides will be tied to it...this thing did not start just yesterday...It's the culmination of centuries of planning...militant feminism is serving to keep men docile and irrelevant, evolutionary science is convincing us that we're no better than the common beasts of the field, cultural and moral relativism means that we cannot see evil and cry evil, separation of church and state means that man can no longer practice the conviction of his heart, internationalfinancial and monetary system so entrenched and concentrated in the hands of a 'demonic' few and all over in the hallowed halls of ivory, satanic liberal academics are indoctrinating your young ones on the virtue of secularism and the acceptance of vice...no be small thing, the conspiracy is real...

Yeah.

So true.

That's the Illuminati agenda!

And it's already happening.
Re: Whatsapp Now Has Gay Smileys..have You Noticed? by Nobody: 6:42am On Feb 20, 2016
Re: Whatsapp Now Has Gay Smileys..have You Noticed? by AmAlbert(m): 6:47am On Feb 20, 2016
omo that one long sha, I respect you Bros you too much just say I nearly hit my teeth with my jaw, everything wey you talk na true and me I concur
GogobiriLalas:
This thing will creep into every society...your children will mix with them and be forced to accept it because it is politically correct...grants and aides will be tied to it...this thing did not start just yesterday...It's the culmination of centuries of planning...militant feminism is serving to keep men docile and irrelevant, evolutionary science is convincing us that we're no better than the common beasts of the field, cultural and moral relativism means that we cannot see evil and cry evil, separation of church and state means that man can no longer practice the conviction of his heart, internationalfinancial and monetary system so entrenched and concentrated in the hands of a 'demonic' few and all over in the hallowed halls of ivory, satanic liberal academics are indoctrinating your young ones on the virtue of secularism and the acceptance of vice...no be small thing, the conspiracy is real...
Re: Whatsapp Now Has Gay Smileys..have You Noticed? by omojeesu(m): 6:57am On Feb 20, 2016
[quote author=Metrofox post=43079841]Slowly but surely..the subtle attempt to indoctrinate the 'stubborn' ones is on from all angles of media..movies, games, books etc ..just noticed this one from whatsapp recently [/quote:]

There's very little you and I can do about it. The world is their's. It's their time and season backed by the god and 'prince of this world' (John 12.31, 14.30, 16.11), who also is the 'the prince of the power of the air(waves)' (Ephesians 2:2 Wherein in time past ye walked according to the course of this world, according to the prince of the power of the air, the spirit that now worketh in the children of disobedience)

Jesus time is coming soon to stop all these abominations. Are you on His side?

(Incidentally, God loves all gays! He only hates ho.m.o.s.ex.ual.ity as much as he hates any sin including lying and stealing and murder).

Have a great weekend!

1 Like

Re: Whatsapp Now Has Gay Smileys..have You Noticed? by Nobody: 6:58am On Feb 20, 2016
Maybe the writer has explanation to do because it's not on my Whatsapp.
Re: Whatsapp Now Has Gay Smileys..have You Noticed? by Nobody: 6:59am On Feb 20, 2016
Metrofox:
Slowly but surely..the subtle attempt to indoctrinate the 'stubborn' ones is on from all angles of media..movies, games, books etc ..just noticed this one from whatsapp recently
so what?
Re: Whatsapp Now Has Gay Smileys..have You Noticed? by Godiloveu(f): 7:00am On Feb 20, 2016
donhils:

Maybe I'm the only one not getting this. Pls which of these is the gay smiley?

Can't u c two adult female with a child/children or two adult male with child/ children?
Re: Whatsapp Now Has Gay Smileys..have You Noticed? by Nobody: 7:00am On Feb 20, 2016
Kazna69:

No. It's the end of "an age" or time period in the way things are done. It's already been happening before your very eyes, you just didn't notice.
........... Interesting!
Re: Whatsapp Now Has Gay Smileys..have You Noticed? by scholes0(m): 7:02am On Feb 20, 2016
Whatsapp now has Gay smileys so what?
Was it made there for straight people? Simply use the smileys that concern you and continue your texting.

See me see wahala o..

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Whatsapp Now Has Gay Smileys..have You Noticed? by Nobody: 7:02am On Feb 20, 2016
Silkmoth33:
so what?
. . . . Should i say 'gay alert'? Well, i don't castigate them, its their life.
Re: Whatsapp Now Has Gay Smileys..have You Noticed? by Nobody: 7:03am On Feb 20, 2016
Ganjafama:
You think homosexuality is just begining of recent? In the old testament, it was rampant. Even the old faithfull Noah had his anus bursted by his son Ham.
. . . . Haba Ganga farmer!!!
Re: Whatsapp Now Has Gay Smileys..have You Noticed? by Youngpo413: 7:04am On Feb 20, 2016
VickyRotex:

It actually came with the recent update. I noticed the changes too. The ones there before were just male and female with kids. Not 2 male with kids and 2 female with kids.
so is anything wrong with that?
Re: Whatsapp Now Has Gay Smileys..have You Noticed? by omojeesu(m): 7:05am On Feb 20, 2016
Localamos:

This is the smartest synicism I've seen so far on the issue of homosexuality. But whatsapp and other giant commercial enterprises don't run their business on sentiments. They have done their research and have seen the spending power of homosexuals as an economic bloc. That is why they have to redesign their products and services to appeal to this bloc.

Remember that they are not doing this for Nigerians, they are doing it for America and the people that accept their way of life.

Nothing personal. It's just business!

Yeah! The love of money is the root of many evils. Mammon (god behind lust for money) is at work full strength. God loves all gays but hates their sex..ual preference as much as He hates lying, 419, murder, hypocrisy, etc.

Have a blessed weekend!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Whatsapp Now Has Gay Smileys..have You Noticed? by Nobody: 7:10am On Feb 20, 2016
modelmike7:
. . . . Should i say 'gay alert'? Well, i don't castigate them, its their lives.
Good! Don't! Cos you've got better things to castigate about, don't you?
Re: Whatsapp Now Has Gay Smileys..have You Noticed? by toprealman: 7:10am On Feb 20, 2016
some peeps are working hard, making good money.....other are asking questions and wondering why money should be made! What is harmful in those icon? So a man cannot love his young son or a mother her grown up daughter in a genuine way?
Our minds are so evil, twisted, wicked, sick and backwards!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Whatsapp Now Has Gay Smileys..have You Noticed? by Nobody: 7:12am On Feb 20, 2016
modelmike7:
Oh! You no know before?

1 Like

Re: Whatsapp Now Has Gay Smileys..have You Noticed? by omojeesu(m): 7:12am On Feb 20, 2016
happney65:
And how is having Gay smileys on whatsapp my business?If you dont like it,abeg remove am if its removable..Should you be even bothered about something you never built in the first Place?Maybe you Africans should try and build something like whatsapp before you come and rant about how whatsapp has starting giving homosexuals this or that..Rubbish

U have a point.

Let's use what we can and drop what we don't approve.

We may not approve their sexu.al preference but must not hate them because God loves them though does not approve their chosen s.ex.ua.l orientation / practice.

Have a blessed weekend!

1 Like

Re: Whatsapp Now Has Gay Smileys..have You Noticed? by Ball22: 7:15am On Feb 20, 2016
i cover my yash with blood of jesus
Re: Whatsapp Now Has Gay Smileys..have You Noticed? by Tuneshypedotcom: 7:15am On Feb 20, 2016
What a world

iRep [url]Tuneshype.com[/url] - Africa's Music & Entertainment Hub. For your music promotion and more...
Re: Whatsapp Now Has Gay Smileys..have You Noticed? by Dynamite02: 7:17am On Feb 20, 2016
bezimo:
When abnormality become normal to some "mentally" and "psychologically sick" folks know that the end is truly near.
This highly demonic ideology has been firmly integrated and entrenched into Western societies. Just look at the backlash that Manny Pacquiao got for speaking against the highly despicable and disgusting act of gays. His Nike deal was terminated for speaking the truth.
They want freedom to live freely but cannot allow someone express thyself freely. They see anything contrary to their belief as "hatred".
Its true that most celebrities/stars deep down find their lifestyle repulsive but would just support them outwardly so as not to find themselves in the "Manny Pacquiao" situation. Talk about subtle blackmail
Re: Whatsapp Now Has Gay Smileys..have You Noticed? by 49cents(m): 7:17am On Feb 20, 2016
HisSexcellency:
let them keep trying/implementing whatever they like. the internet and social media belongs to all, for naija its a known crime with stiff penalty to indulge in homosexuality. whatever you do in secret with your life is your business. But in public, it becomes my business.

I SAY NO TO HOMOSEXUALITY

It's absurd to any sane mind

SAY NO To PREMARITAL SEX

It's absurd to any sane mind

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Whatsapp Now Has Gay Smileys..have You Noticed? by blackpanda: 7:22am On Feb 20, 2016
And so what if there are gay smileys?
Smileys dont change sexuality.
Re: Whatsapp Now Has Gay Smileys..have You Noticed? by Danjul12051990(m): 7:22am On Feb 20, 2016
[color=#990000][/color]
Re: Whatsapp Now Has Gay Smileys..have You Noticed? by donhils: 7:25am On Feb 20, 2016
Godiloveu:

Can't u c two adult female with a child/children or two adult male with child/ children?
Ok if I see 2 two adult males with children it means gay? Ok let's assume you're gay and you are chatting with somebody, how do u apply that smiley? Like what would u be talking about and you use the smiley.?
I don't know why people always bring gay in every thing being discussed. I updated my whatsapp 3 days ago, do you know I never noticed these smileys until I saw this post.
Re: Whatsapp Now Has Gay Smileys..have You Noticed? by Ganjafama(m): 7:32am On Feb 20, 2016
modelmike7:
No be lie I talk na! Read that particular place in the bible very well: read between the lines.
Re: Whatsapp Now Has Gay Smileys..have You Noticed? by Kfed4ril(m): 7:43am On Feb 20, 2016
Re: Whatsapp Now Has Gay Smileys..have You Noticed? by austinbrown: 7:49am On Feb 20, 2016
This is corruption, Buhari needs to probe WhatsApp

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

"Burial Was Fun" See What A Girl Posted On Facebook {pic} / MTN Introduces 4.5GB For N1200 For Independence Celebration / India Bans 59 Chinese Mobile Apps (Full List)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.