Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,386 members, 7,808,364 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:58 AM

Did Russia Just Threaten Turkey With Nuclear Weapons? - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Did Russia Just Threaten Turkey With Nuclear Weapons? (6433 Views)

World War 3 : North Korea Nuclear Weapons In Final Stages (pics) / Russia Just Killed ISIS Leader Abu Bakr Al-baghdadi … For At Least The 4th Time. / The Turkish Coup: For Russia From Turkey With Enough Love To Last Until The... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Did Russia Just Threaten Turkey With Nuclear Weapons? by NairaMinted: 6:22am On Feb 22, 2016
Missy89:

I know you can read properly. If I support Russia's right to intervene in ukraine and think Turkey is entitled to the same right too, how is that hypocrisy. You need to keep digging.

Being so pro Russia seems to be affecting your ability to think logically. Russian speaking sepratists are "rebels" fighting for self determination even thou they are engaged in a armed insurrection against a recognised state but the turkmens are "terrorists" for doing the same in syria?.

You guys need to try harder.

Sigh! You like to disregard someone's points sha and to twist things which in the end leaves a trail of a convoluted and incoherent point you are trying to make.

In that brilliant head of yours a motley crew of head chopping, liver eating, foreign backed and mostly foreign originated fanatics - who have refused to attend peace talks by the way- and who are fighting to unseat a legitimate government EQUATES to armed insurgents (backed by Russia or not) in Ukraine who are asking for constitutional reforms and greater autonomous recognition?? So much for logic! Lol!

Ok, I'll ask Putin to stop bombing these ISIS collaborating Turkmen and rather focus on Al-Nusra, ISIS, Jaish Al-Islam, Ahrar Al-Islam and the likes exclusively. There! Happy?

You are still in support of Putin's actions in Syria I hope?

2 Likes

Re: Did Russia Just Threaten Turkey With Nuclear Weapons? by NairaMinted: 6:23am On Feb 22, 2016
OBAGADAFFI:

Lol @ winning.

Who is competing with you.

You seems to be masturbating too much on your fictional wars these days.

Again, I can tell that you are either 1. A kid 2. A novice out of his depths or perhaps a combination of both. Good luck!

3 Likes

Re: Did Russia Just Threaten Turkey With Nuclear Weapons? by Missy89(f): 6:34am On Feb 22, 2016
NairaMinted:

Sigh! You like to disregard someone's points sha and to twist things which in the end leaves a trail of a convoluted and incoherent point you are trying to make. Ok, I'll ask Putin to stop bombing these ISIS collaborating Turkmen and rather focus on Al-Nusra, ISIS, Jaish Al-Islam, Ahrar Al-Islam and the likes exclusively. There! Happy?

You should tell him to sanction his buddies doing business with the same Isis he claims to be fighting.

1 Like

Re: Did Russia Just Threaten Turkey With Nuclear Weapons? by Missy89(f): 6:42am On Feb 22, 2016
NairaMinted:

In that brilliant head of yours a motley crew of head chopping, liver eating, foreign backed and mostly foreign originated fanatics - who have refused to attend peace talks by the way- and who are fighting to unseat a legitimate government EQUATES to armed insurgents (backed by Russia or not) in Ukraine who are asking for constitutional reforms and greater autonomous recognition?? So much for logic! Lol!

Keep displaying ya ignorance.

Most fighters in the Donbass are foreigners as well (Most of them are from Russia) - check
Donbass terrorists are fighting a legitimate government too - check
Syrian opposition rebels have attended/proposed tonnes of peace talks some even brokered by Russia and the EU /UN - check
Donbass terrorists have killed extra judicially too ( go and watch novorosiya tv) - check

1 Like

Re: Did Russia Just Threaten Turkey With Nuclear Weapons? by NairaMinted: 6:50am On Feb 22, 2016
Missy89:

Most fighters in the Donbass are foreigners as well (Most of them are from Russia) - check
Syrian opposition rebels have attended tonnes of peace talks some even brokered by Russia and the EU and the UN - check
Donbass terrorists have killed extra judicially too ( go and watch novorosiya tv) - check

"Donbass terrorists", "legitimate government"? Lol! Ok there is no point really. It was your likes that that Boston Globe article was talking about.

1 Like

Re: Did Russia Just Threaten Turkey With Nuclear Weapons? by Missy89(f): 6:54am On Feb 22, 2016
NairaMinted:

"Donbass terrorists", "legitimate government"? Lol! Ok there is no point really. It was your likes that that Boston Globe article was talking about.

You should get the latest talking point from the kremlin. Even your masters in Russia treats the Ukrainian government as legitimate. Or why are they negotiating a peace talk with poroshenko if putin thinks he is illegitimate?

You need to update your propaganda files because even the most extreme Russian tv hosts are using the word government and not junta anymore. Come on now.

1 Like

Re: Did Russia Just Threaten Turkey With Nuclear Weapons? by fineguy11(m): 7:19am On Feb 22, 2016
ValerianSteel:
Russia has been making threats against Turkey for two months now and hasn't actualized a single one.

OBAGADAFFI:
LOL,

Just look at what Russia has been reduced to in Syria.

I thought they were bragging at the US government.

Now the US has handed them over to the Turk's and Saudis.

This is exactly what the Arab League wanted.

I just pity that man called Bashar al-Assad.
pathetic bunch!

5 Likes

Re: Did Russia Just Threaten Turkey With Nuclear Weapons? by fineguy11(m): 7:30am On Feb 22, 2016
NairaMinted:

Sigh! You like to disregard someone's points sha and to twist things which in the end leaves a trail of a convoluted and incoherent point you are trying to make.

Ok, I'll ask Putin to stop bombing these ISIS collaborating Turkmen and rather focus on Al-Nusra, ISIS, Jaish Al-Islam, Ahrar Al-Islam and the likes exclusively. There! Happy?

Stop replying that TRANSGENDER.dont let (him/her) confuse u with (his/her)illogical infantile maradona analysis.

5 Likes

Re: Did Russia Just Threaten Turkey With Nuclear Weapons? by fineguy11(m): 7:44am On Feb 22, 2016
OBAGADAFFI:

Russian troll talking about paygrade, if you really know what it means.

What happened to Russia when, Gaddafi and Mubarak were going down.

Can you tell me Russian adventures in Syria started?

I thought by now the Russians will be shooting down every Turk's around Syria, after the SU attack.

But It seems Putin is not taking any advice from you self-hyping NL trolls.
OMG,why are convulsing on this thread,is this the best u can come up with?Nikki can construct a better reply than this,she may have little problems in writting but she knows how to make her point,and most importantly,when she has none,she shuts up and learn..u should take a cue from Nikki.

NB:nikki is my 6 months old turkey.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Did Russia Just Threaten Turkey With Nuclear Weapons? by scully95: 8:02am On Feb 22, 2016
Missy89:

Syrian opposition rebels have attended/proposed tonnes of peace talks some even brokered by Russia and the EU /UN - check
'Most fighters in the Donbass are foreigners as well (Most of them are from Russia) '

are you ok ?
just to quickly correct you here. donbass or donetsk was russia for over 300 years until after it was broken by the west agenda.. this date back to kievian-rus.. the city of kiev is even older than Moscow front. The first front againt the intruders was kievian-rus before the Moskovskiu front...

where am i going to here.. ukraine is only 21/23 years and has violated the Budapest memorandum. i am sure you know nothing about this.. Well i wont go into much details..

but my point here is.. There is no difference between Donbass and Russians. They are the same thing and you can't even spot any difference between the two.. Even as we speak.. russian language is the widely speaking language in kiev.

The original Ukainians were nothing but the kossacks, also russians but long term fought against Russia to form its autonomous republics.. and Kossacks are mainly in Zaporozhy...Dnieper.. those were the original ukrainians before the same west agenda added and support many part of hungarians, polish and so added more nationalities that formed today's ukraine..

my pt here is kiev and Russia no matter what.. no matter the provocation by those western ukrainians. Russia will never go into war with Kiev. Except if attacked and u will only give Russia a reason to un-install the Western puppet in kiev. Just as they did to Georgian western puppet president in 2008 and that president is now a governor in Odessa Ukraine..

1 Like

Re: Did Russia Just Threaten Turkey With Nuclear Weapons? by fineguy11(m): 8:22am On Feb 22, 2016
scully95:

'Most fighters in the Donbass are foreigners as well (Most of them are from Russia) '

are you ok ?
just to quickly correct you here. donbass or donetsk was russia for over 300 years until after it was broken by the west agenda.. this date back to kievian-rus.. the city of kiev is even older than Moscow front. The first front againt the intruders was kievian-rus before the Moskovskiu front...

where am i going to here.. ukraine is only 21/23 years and has violated the Budapest memorandum. i am sure you know nothing about this.. Well i wont go into much details..

but my point here is.. There is no difference between Donbass and Russians. They are the same thing and you can't even spot any difference between the two.. Even as we speak.. russian language is the widely speaking language in kiev.

The original Ukainians were nothing but the kossacks, also russians but long term fought against Russia to form its autonomous republics.. and Kossacks are mainly in Zaporozhy...Dnieper.. those were the original ukrainians before the same west agenda added and support many part of hungarians, polish and so added more nationalities that formed today's ukraine..

my pt here is kiev and Russia no matter what.. no matter the provocation by those western ukrainians. Russia will never go into war with Kiev. Except if attacked and u will only give Russia a reason to uninstall the Western puppet in kiev. Just as they did to Georgian western puppet president in 2008 and that president is now a governor in Odessa Ukraine..

u're just so Generous..u just gave free lectures to the Transgender without collecting peanut,all thanks to u,the Transgender is now enlightened!

3 Likes

Re: Did Russia Just Threaten Turkey With Nuclear Weapons? by NairaMinted: 8:23am On Feb 22, 2016
fineguy11:
OMG,why are convulsing on this thread,is this the best u can come up with?Nikki can construct a better reply than this,she may have little problems in writting but she knows how to make her point,and most importantly,when she has none,she shuts up and learn..u should take a cue from Nikki.

I taya o. Reason I labeled him a kid. The responses he and his cohort have provided are so weak, so off point & of no substance. They are like MK ULTRA experiments gone wrong.

And he's bearing Ghadaffi's name! What a sad irony!

1 Like

Re: Did Russia Just Threaten Turkey With Nuclear Weapons? by NairaMinted: 8:30am On Feb 22, 2016
Scully95, not only the governor of Odessa, Sakaashvili but finance minister as well, Natalie Jaresko. Same thing with other members of the cabinet hand picked by probably the world's most rabid neo-con, Victoria "F**k-the-E.U.-Yats'-Our--Guy Nuland.

Legitimate government ko, indomie government ni!
Re: Did Russia Just Threaten Turkey With Nuclear Weapons? by Missy89(f): 9:26am On Feb 22, 2016
scully95:

are you ok ?

my pt here is kiev and Russia no matter what.. no matter the provocation by those western ukrainians. Russia will never go into war with Kiev. Except if attacked and u will only give Russia a reason to un-install the Western puppet in kiev. Just as they did to Georgian western puppet president in 2008 and that president is now a governor in Odessa Ukraine..

Thank you for the inconsequential history lesson but you keep shooting urself in the foot.

1. Russia did not remove shakasvhili from power in Georgia stop lying

2. Even the most extreme trolls know there are Russian soldiers in UKraine fighting there. Evidence too overwhelming so stop saying Russia won't invade ukraine.

Now let's apply ur dumbb logic to Syria. Syria was part of the ottoman empire since 1516. Turkey and Russia are successor states to the ottoman and soviet empires respectively. So if Russia sees the Donbass as her own even thou it is clearly part of another country today, Turkey is allowed to apply the same logic to support turkmen rebels in syria or whichever rebel faction they want to support is it not?

Thank you for digging your own grave.
Re: Did Russia Just Threaten Turkey With Nuclear Weapons? by Missy89(f): 9:29am On Feb 22, 2016
NairaMinted:
Scully95, not only the governor of Odessa, Sakaashvili but finance minister as well, Natalie Jaresko. Same thing with other members of the cabinet hand picked by probably the world's most rabid neo-con, Victoria "F**k-the-E.U.-Yats'-Our--Guy Nuland.

Legitimate government ko, indomie government ni!

So why is your master negotiating with this indomie government and not the "legitimate" one hiding in Russia?

1 Like

Re: Did Russia Just Threaten Turkey With Nuclear Weapons? by NairaMinted: 9:42am On Feb 22, 2016
Missy89:

So why is your master negotiating with this indomie government and not the "legitimate" one hiding in Russia?

Lol @ master. No he's my Lord actually not master.

For the sake of peace, Missy89, for the sake of peace. The Russians are more cautious, diplomatic and savvy than you give them credit for. They aren't gung-ho and jingoistic like the Yanks.

Russia has wielded the diplomatic stick masterfully and now Kiev has been boxed into a corner with the uncomfortable Minsk deal they have been forced to be a party to. Take a look at this latest meme sent to me by my Kremlin masters: You like it, huh? grin

1 Like

Re: Did Russia Just Threaten Turkey With Nuclear Weapons? by OBAGADAFFI: 9:56am On Feb 22, 2016
NairaMinted:

Again, I can tell that you are either 1. A kid 2. A novice out of his depths or perhaps a combination of both. Good luck!

It's surprising how some online trolls seems to assign themselves the role of Alpha and Omaga about issues you have little or no knowledge of.

Stop feeding yourself with junk news.
Re: Did Russia Just Threaten Turkey With Nuclear Weapons? by Missy89(f): 10:02am On Feb 22, 2016
NairaMinted:

Lol @ master. No he's my Lord actually not master.

For the sake of peace, Missy89, for the sake of peace. The Russians are more cautious, diplomatic and savvy than you give them credit for. They aren't gung-ho and jingoistic like the Yanks.

Russia has wielded the diplomatic stick masterfully and now Kiev has been boxed into a corner with the uncomfortable Minsk deal they have been forced to be a party to. Take a look at this latest meme sent to me by my Kremlin masters: You like it, huh? grin

Lol @ masterfully. As long as kiev remains boxed in like you claim, sanctions will remain on Russia if minsk is not implemented. So much for masterful tactics.

1 Like

Re: Did Russia Just Threaten Turkey With Nuclear Weapons? by OBAGADAFFI: 10:02am On Feb 22, 2016
[s]
fineguy11:

[/s]

1 Like

Re: Did Russia Just Threaten Turkey With Nuclear Weapons? by scully95: 10:45am On Feb 22, 2016
you dug up your grave and burried yourself in it.. how and why..

Empires come and go.. ottoman empire has come and gone.. soviet empire has come and gone.. now it's time for anglozionist empire to go in which turkey is a puppet state to the empire that wants to restore its mini ottoman empire in the region. the brotherhood....

if you know this for a fact then you will have no much choise except to reason with the recent realities on ground..

a multi-polar world order which makes super sense. That is balancing of power.. Nato has how many countries ? CIS countries are how many besides they don't even have a unified military like NATO terrorist org has.

What is the latest trend in military strength that is acceptable by the general masses not what the western crook media always portray or sell to their zombified viewers? is it the one that wants a unified world order or the one that counters such military strenght ? because absolute power corrupts absolutely..

if you want to talk about invading, the way the anglozionist empire invades unarmed coutries.. how many times did russia fire its shells into ukraine from russia even in the crimean penisular as the brain dead Erdgogan is doing to syria after its terrorists are lossing on all fronts?

- and last How come shakasvhili is now wanted in Georgia as we speak ?

Only a network of puppet regimes will accept someone that is a president in one country, be a governor in another country. now what does that tell youin reality about shakasvhili and the regime in kiev ?

to cut the long story short.. the future of our earth is a multi-polar world and that order will be lead by the following ecocomis zones..
BRICS,CIS,AIIB and African Development Bank..

now this is the primary reason you have these terrorists in the major zones.. mainly to counter the emergence of this new world orders. if you ask me.. double starndard is killing the anglozionist empire which will eventually die..

Missy89:

Thank you for the inconsequential history lesson but you keep shooting urself in the foot.

1. Russia did not remove shakasvhili from power in Georgia stop lying

2. Even the most extreme trolls know there are Russian soldiers in UKraine fighting there. Evidence too overwhelming so stop saying Russia won't invade ukraine.

Now let's apply ur dumbb logic to Syria. Syria was part of the ottoman empire since 1516. Turkey and Russia are successor states to the ottoman and soviet empires respectively. So if Russia sees the Donbass as her own even thou it is clearly part of another country today, Turkey is allowed to apply the same logic to support turkmen rebels in syria or whichever rebel faction they want to support is it not?

Thank you for digging your own grave.

1 Like

Re: Did Russia Just Threaten Turkey With Nuclear Weapons? by NairaMinted: 11:04am On Feb 22, 2016
*****Thread derailing alert!!!*****

A favourite tactic employed by the CIA asset, Missy89.

Soon we will be talking about the Sino-Russian, Russo-French wars, etc

2 Likes

Re: Did Russia Just Threaten Turkey With Nuclear Weapons? by NairaMinted: 11:08am On Feb 22, 2016
Missy89:

Lol @ masterfully. As long as kiev remains boxed in like you claim, sanctions will remain on Russia if minsk is not implemented. So much for masterful tactics.

The implementation of the Minsk 2.0 agreements, followed by the cessation of hostilities and disarmament of the insurgents is one of the requirements to the lifting of sanctions, MK Ultra subject!

1 Like

Re: Did Russia Just Threaten Turkey With Nuclear Weapons? by Missy89(f): 11:08am On Feb 22, 2016
scully95:

if you want to talk about invading, the way the anglozionist empire invades unarmed coutries.. how many times did russia fire its shells into ukraine from russia even in the crimean penisular as the brain dead Erdgogan is doing to syria after its terrorists are lossing on all fronts?

Google " Russia fires artillery into ukraine"

Are you sure you are not the zombie here
Re: Did Russia Just Threaten Turkey With Nuclear Weapons? by Missy89(f): 11:11am On Feb 22, 2016
NairaMinted:

The implementation of the Minsk 2.0 agreements, followed by the cessation of hostilities and disarmament of the insurgents is one of the requirements to the lifting of sanctions, MK Ultra subject!

So if Russia's intention is to box in Ukraine with an unfeasible agreement, how does it intend to remove sanctions that depends on implementing the same agreement undecided

1 Like

Re: Did Russia Just Threaten Turkey With Nuclear Weapons? by Missy89(f): 11:13am On Feb 22, 2016
NairaMinted:
*****Thread derailing alert!!!*****

A favourite tactic employed by the CIA asset, Missy89.

Soon we will be talking about the Sino-Russian, Russo-French wars, etc

grin

1 Like

Re: Did Russia Just Threaten Turkey With Nuclear Weapons? by scully95: 11:17am On Feb 22, 2016
Missy89:

you are funny with your comments.. rusia is not even begging its western 'partners' to remove the sanctions. it's a game being played by the head of the empire against the european Puppets NATO and EURO. and who played the game.. NUland..f**k the EU.. RUssia in this aspect has managed to play its own card very well by diversifying this part of its economy that is heavily dependent on Dollar on the long run.. The oil..( WHat Nigeria needs the most).. What card did russia play.. See it bellow.

Since the sactions are affecting EURO and Russia.. And the real game played out at the end of the day is dollar is now stronger than Euro..

Card played by Russia.
Hahah smart Obama. Give that credit to obama.. But can it last long ? The lastest trend is most economies are dedolarizing their economies, the same way Russia is doing.. This is a big blow, in fact a dead blow to the leader of the anglozionist Empire.. Russia has signed massive deals with China not in dollars... Iran is not using the dollar to sell its oil.. Even the recent britain want autonomy from EU..

These are the latest trend or the recent realities...

Besides, the way things are.. Kiev seems to be stuck in the Mink 2 agreement.. One thing i think is for sure.. There wont be mink 3 at least for a long period of time becuse kiev is not all that important strategic zone as syria is.

1 Like

Re: Did Russia Just Threaten Turkey With Nuclear Weapons? by NairaMinted: 11:29am On Feb 22, 2016
Missy89:

So if Russia's intention is to box in Ukraine with an unfeasible agreement, how does it intend to remove sanctions that depends on implementing the same agreement undecided

Aaaarrggghh! You indeed are a woman! No wonder you are "arguing" in this manner.

And no I am not playing the misogynistic card. At first I thought perhaps you didn't get my English. On second thought, i realize this is basically a Mars vs. Venus situation.

You know what a diplomatic masterstroke, a brilliant chess move, a Trojan horse, etc are don't you my dear Missy89?

Kiev has shot itself in the foot; Russia has all the time in the world and the longer the S actions persist, the more Russia can decouple itself totally from the Western financial circle.

Did Russia inform you that they are desirous to have sanctions lifted? Lol, Wetin be ya own? Lookatchu! Yeye dey smell!

Medvedev: "We Will Not Ask for the Lifting of Sanctions. They Will Come to Us"

And so to whether he's lying, bluffing or whatever, that is no concern to you.

1 Like

Re: Did Russia Just Threaten Turkey With Nuclear Weapons? by Missy89(f): 11:38am On Feb 22, 2016
scully95:

you are funny with your comments.. rusia is not even begging its western 'partners' to remove the sanctions. it's a game being played by the head of the empire against the european Puppets NATO and EURO. and who played the game.. NUland..f**k the EU.. RUssia in this aspect has managed to play its own card very well by diversifying this part of its economy that is heavily dependent on Dollar on the long run.. The oil..( WHat Nigeria needs the most).. What card did russia play.. See it bellow.

Since the sactions are affecting EURO and Russia.. And the real game played out at the end of the day is dollar is now stronger than Euro..

Card played by Russia.
Hahah smart Obama. Give that credit to obama.. But can it last long ? The lastest trend is most economies are dedolarizing their economies, the same way Russia is doing.. This is a big blow, in fact a dead blow to the leader of the anglozionist Empire.. Russia has signed massive deals with China not in dollars... Iran is not using the dollar to sell its oil.. Even the recent britain want autonomy from EU..

These are the latest trend or the recent realities...

Really, what do you think Medvedev was doing in Munich?

It doesnt matter what currency China/ Iran and Russia sign their deals in. It wont have any effect on the dollar. The volume of trade made with US Dollars a day will shite on the Russia/China deal. I bet it wasnt signed in Roubles ( since it has lost most of its value) and if it was signed with Chinese currency, that actually helps the US dollars since the Chinese Yuan is now in the SDR which means the days of artificial manipulation will soon be over.

I told you to stop reading conspiracy website, you wont listen grin

2 Likes

Re: Did Russia Just Threaten Turkey With Nuclear Weapons? by scully95: 11:51am On Feb 22, 2016
Missy89:

Really, what do you think Medvedev was doing in Munich?

It doesnt matter what currency China/ Iran and Russia sign their deals in. It wont have any effect on the dollar. The volume of trade made with US Dollars a day will shite on the Russia/China deal. I bet it wasnt signed in Roubles ( since it has lost most of its value) and if it was signed with Chinese currency, that actually helps the US dollars since the Chinese Yuan is now in the SDR which means the days of artificial manipulation will soon be over.

I told you to stop reading conspiracy website, you wont listen grin

you are obviously a super zombified really.. in a huge economy like russia.. Dedolaziring the economy on the long means dead zone for u.s.d yes on the short run this is good for U.s.. but on the long run.. dollar is traded about 55-60% in petro dollar..

imagine a scenario where demand for dollar in these big economies is reduced to 10% ? Naturally oil Price reduction may also bomerang on Dollars.. On the long run.. You watch and see nah..

The ugliest thing U.S.A dont want to see is more economies dedolarizing on the long run. It means issolation. Nigeria has started for ur information....
This is economics 101 for you. You don't need rocket science to know that when there is less demand for dollars, that means less pressure on your national currency...

Naturally these foreign currencies were going into Russia via the west to service the credits but since they were sanctioned.. Russia now needs to either buy from the forex or use its reserve to meet up the demands. Another option according to Russian central bank which is control by the same 5th column in Russia. Im not sure u even know anything..

Nigeria and Nigerians really need to learn a lot from a country like Russia.

Again China does anything that favours its national interest. It will continue to do so. In the end CHina will come top... What I think Nigeria should be doing..

Again long run.. BRICS... Parrallel Economic zones to serve as major development bank will reduce dollar to nothing.. Get the facts right before running your anglozionist crazy campaign.. I know you are recruiting boko haram fo wahabism of saudi arabia against Nigeria..

You willlose cos I am ready to explain everything for you. How it works.. You did not reply my last comment about empirescoming and going and time is now for anglozionist empire to go.. You should run your mouth again..

1 Like

Re: Did Russia Just Threaten Turkey With Nuclear Weapons? by Missy89(f): 12:18pm On Feb 22, 2016
scully95:

you are obviously a super zombified really.. in a huge economy like russia.. Dedolaziring the economy on the long means dead zone for u.s.d yes on the short run this is good for U.s.. but on the long run.. dollar is traded about 55-60% in petro dollar..

imagine a scenario where demand for dollar in these big economies is reduced to 10% ? Naturally oil Price reduction may also bomerang on Dollars.. On the long run.. You watch and see nah..

The ugliest thing U.S.A dont want to see is more economies dedolarizing on the long run. It means issolation. Nigeria has started for ur information....
This is economics 101 for you. You don't need rocket science to know that when there is less demand for dollars, that means less pressure on your national currency...

Again China does anything that favours its national interest. It will continue to do so. In the end CHina will come top... What I think Nigeria should be doing..

When I read so much incoherent jargons in one single post I know this is a waste of time.

Your economic analysis seems to be based on " in the long run" and " imagining a scenarios" that will never happen.

Explain how low oil prices boomerangs on the dollar
If Russia is not trading in usd what curency will it trade in? Roubles ( dead end) or yuan ?

Explain those 2 in simple and coherent sentences without ranting about zionism and maybe I will take u seriously

2 Likes

Re: Did Russia Just Threaten Turkey With Nuclear Weapons? by scully95: 1:43pm On Feb 22, 2016
Missy89:

When I read so much incoherent jargons in one single post I know this is a waste of time.

Your economic analysis seems to be based on " in the long run" and " imagining a scenarios" that will never happen.

If Russia is not trading in usd what curency will it trade in? Roubles ( dead end) or yuan ?

Explain those 2 in simple and coherent sentences without ranting about zionism and maybe I will take u seriously

you are obviously a permamnent zombified anglozionist puppet. how many bokoharamites have you recruited today ?

Facts are there...Russia only needs to creat demand for its National currency and this may even be based on mutual interest. Buhari did almost the same thing back in his 2 years that got him removed by babangida backed by the same western crooks.. You see that regime change isnot today in their diary but Russia has now managed to give a good answer to regime change..

Now.. BRICS card which is already a reality will be the funding back here bases on mutual interest.. here it's simple. Via the use of each other bank letter.. Let me explain even more. Here u have 100 naira of oil that you want to sell to russia.

There is a Business man in Russia that can make 150 Naria after buying it from your country and reselling it to the Rusians..
Now if the Business man does not have 100 Naira in Rubble to buy from Nigeria. He has the option of going to BRICS assuming Nigeria is under BRICS.

Going to bricks to get that 100 in russian conversion rate.. He or she does not need to first of all convert that amout of rubble to dollar before converting it to Naira. With the use of Bank letter of credit will do all that.. A credified commercial bank in Russia can easily confirm to a Nigerian bank that yes the Business man has such amouth of monney in their care.. Now this is all that is needed to buy from Nigeria. and once the oil is shipped the bank in Russia wires the amount to Nigeria. This is just one method of payment that will kill dollar sharply.. Buhari back in the day went to latin america to do exchange by barter.. Very similar to the same initiative but differentworld..

Anyhow you like to twist a and b .. The facts are still on ground.. Less demand for dollar means less pressure on your national currency on the long run.. It's not all about trading in your national currency but creating more demand for your national currency then that will give you leverage in the real world.

This is part of what Gaddafi was planning and wanted to do.. Part of the reason he was killed.. in his case, he wanted to even kill dollar finally.. By using gold reserve to back its oil..
Here if you are buying oil which is Libya's major export.. U will need to first of all convert your money to gold.. That is buy gold and transfer that gold to libya beforeu can buy libya..

Honestly Nigeria at some point or at this point need complete diversification before it gets worse.

Taking Nigeria's case.. Imagine everybody in Nigeria starts using anything Nigerians first.. Just like the recent acceptance of the Music industry. I could remember there was a time all the stations were playing foreign music.

Just imagine the help Nigerians will be doing heir country if they change their mode to made in Nigeria..

let me give u main thing..
All the foreign holiday trips and mode changed to holday in the calabar resort.. All the foreign medical trips reduced completely.. The ladies fond of buying brazilian hair stop using fake hair..

50% of Nigerians buying Innoson cars.. Ajaokuta opens up, 24 hours light.. All industries working and now anything made in Nigeria will be used by Nigerians first..

Imagine how that will reduce demand for dollar to nothing..

The issue of Nigeria is this ought to have been done since.. in the case of Russia.. That is what Russia is doing as we speak and the only card washington has left is to kill the rubble with sanctions.. WHat the sanction managed to do is stop the foreign service credit servicing which in reality did not change anything on ground.. Russia understand the sanctions have come to stay forever and has created a parallel market to it.. BRICS..

GET some brains pls..

Now how many EU countries want more sanctions with Russia as we speak ? The last time I checked many are beginning to wakeup from their slumbers.. They are even the ones wanting the sanctions be removed.. Russia is not begging one bit because it has another card on the table.

1 Like

Re: Did Russia Just Threaten Turkey With Nuclear Weapons? by Stalwert: 2:10pm On Feb 22, 2016
Missy89:

Chio!! grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

South Africans Vow To Sack Christ Embassy / Picture Of 88 Year Old Paul Biya Of Cameroun Being Led To Podium For Campaign / British Muslims Protest Against Google To Remove Anti-islam Film Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 115
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.