Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,503 members, 7,808,853 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:58 PM

Photos Of The Puff-Adder (Snake) Killed In My Compound - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Photos Of The Puff-Adder (Snake) Killed In My Compound (55949 Views)

My Cousin Killed This Puff Adder Today / Puff Adder Killed At My Uncle's Uncompleted Building After Swallowing A Big Rat / Pictures Of A Puff Adder Killed This Morning While Working On A Farmland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos Of The Puff-Adder (Snake) Killed In My Compound by Nobody: 2:39pm On Feb 25, 2016
Beautiful snake. Its rear
Re: Photos Of The Puff-Adder (Snake) Killed In My Compound by spartoo: 2:39pm On Feb 25, 2016
I love snakes to bits. if there was a way I could get a collection of live snakes
Re: Photos Of The Puff-Adder (Snake) Killed In My Compound by faruz: 2:39pm On Feb 25, 2016
Video of u killing d snake or idontbliev it undecided
Re: Photos Of The Puff-Adder (Snake) Killed In My Compound by Goridoe(m): 2:39pm On Feb 25, 2016
menix:
Was it killed spiritually
Cous I can't find bruises...

[size=13pt] BE LIKE SAY NA very HOT PUFF-PUFF dem use kill ahm grin[/size]

1 Like

Re: Photos Of The Puff-Adder (Snake) Killed In My Compound by AyoOne01(m): 2:39pm On Feb 25, 2016
I blame Buhari for this
The snake too dey feel hot weather na, if to say electric fan dey everywhere including it's abode, it won't comaot.
but no light, no this no that.... Buhari why Na

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of The Puff-Adder (Snake) Killed In My Compound by tuscani: 2:40pm On Feb 25, 2016
Hope you were not hurt.!
Re: Photos Of The Puff-Adder (Snake) Killed In My Compound by Nobody: 2:42pm On Feb 25, 2016
I don't like snakes pronto
Re: Photos Of The Puff-Adder (Snake) Killed In My Compound by Nobody: 2:45pm On Feb 25, 2016
Baroba:

Am not sure we have developed an anti venom for puff adders, these snakes are wild spread across West Africa.. One bite from one of these slow moving but fast striking snake can be quite fatal if the victim doesn't get an anti venom with 12 hours or less.. Not a reptile to joke with...

12 hrs or less..? are u joking? You should be talking abt mins here...
Re: Photos Of The Puff-Adder (Snake) Killed In My Compound by PHfinest(m): 2:49pm On Feb 25, 2016
Tomorrow far
Re: Photos Of The Puff-Adder (Snake) Killed In My Compound by macaranta(m): 2:50pm On Feb 25, 2016
ikombe:
does d snake like eating puff puff

Yes ...Puff puff and Ada.

3 Likes

Re: Photos Of The Puff-Adder (Snake) Killed In My Compound by destinygl0ri0us: 2:53pm On Feb 25, 2016
SNAKES sad
Re: Photos Of The Puff-Adder (Snake) Killed In My Compound by Baroba(m): 2:56pm On Feb 25, 2016
PHfinest:
Tomorrow far

Na so, echi eteka.. Lots of them around Enugu Nssuka axis...
Re: Photos Of The Puff-Adder (Snake) Killed In My Compound by Kgdavid(m): 3:00pm On Feb 25, 2016
calabaman:
I totally detest snakes.

I remember the time a few years ago, i and my siblings were watching a thriller on TV, everyone was on edge.

suddenly i saw a green snake slithering through the parlor and shouted SEE SNAKE.

They laughed thinking i was joking, until they saw me the TERROR on my face, thats when they looked down and saw it.

If not for my popsi that was with us, he calmly looked down at the snake and used a nearby object to smash its head.

That was most probably a harmless garden snake
Re: Photos Of The Puff-Adder (Snake) Killed In My Compound by gqboyy(m): 3:01pm On Feb 25, 2016
aaaaah.... i hate snakes
Re: Photos Of The Puff-Adder (Snake) Killed In My Compound by Nobody: 3:01pm On Feb 25, 2016
d skin got me tripping but still wouldnt stop me from kiling if i ever meet one..
Re: Photos Of The Puff-Adder (Snake) Killed In My Compound by amunkita(m): 3:02pm On Feb 25, 2016
ishiamu:

Lalasticlala why do you like snakes?

Because during the Civil war snake saved his kinsmen from Biafran soldiers...
Re: Photos Of The Puff-Adder (Snake) Killed In My Compound by Jayne07(f): 3:03pm On Feb 25, 2016
1shortblackboy:
Sometimes I imagine these snakes wondering what they ever did to us to warrant this kill at site atittude
Ask it personally... Its friendly

3 Likes

Re: Photos Of The Puff-Adder (Snake) Killed In My Compound by ishiamu(m): 3:04pm On Feb 25, 2016
amunkita:

Because during the Civil war snake saved his kinsmen from Biafran soldiers...

Lalasticlala might be igbo you might not know
Re: Photos Of The Puff-Adder (Snake) Killed In My Compound by stagger: 3:05pm On Feb 25, 2016
Slow moving but very deadly snake. It has an antivenom though but I don't know how widely available it is.
Re: Photos Of The Puff-Adder (Snake) Killed In My Compound by Jayne07(f): 3:05pm On Feb 25, 2016
spartoo:
I love snakes to bits. if there was a way I could get a collection of live snakes
shocked lipsrsealed
Re: Photos Of The Puff-Adder (Snake) Killed In My Compound by femi4: 3:07pm On Feb 25, 2016
So puff daddy too get snake?

1 Like

Re: Photos Of The Puff-Adder (Snake) Killed In My Compound by amunkita(m): 3:10pm On Feb 25, 2016
ishiamu:

Lalasticlala might be igbo you might not know

U might be right ooo cous he does not behave like his counterpart in the politics section...

Lala nwoke onye Uwa Mmebi
Re: Photos Of The Puff-Adder (Snake) Killed In My Compound by Nobody: 3:11pm On Feb 25, 2016
banky222:
THIS IS. OBOTOR. click like if you understand
Obhiaba grin
Re: Photos Of The Puff-Adder (Snake) Killed In My Compound by nepapole(m): 3:12pm On Feb 25, 2016
Ewo tun Ni puff daddy snake bayii?...orisirisi animal.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of The Puff-Adder (Snake) Killed In My Compound by 9jatatafo(m): 3:13pm On Feb 25, 2016
Pepper soup tins
Re: Photos Of The Puff-Adder (Snake) Killed In My Compound by FRANKOXY(m): 3:15pm On Feb 25, 2016
O thank God you killed it cos the venom of this serpent is deadly. shocked
Re: Photos Of The Puff-Adder (Snake) Killed In My Compound by cr7lomo: 3:15pm On Feb 25, 2016
1shortblackboy:
Sometimes I imagine these snakes wondering what they ever did to us to warrant this kill at site atittude

They deceived eve and put us in jeopardy
Re: Photos Of The Puff-Adder (Snake) Killed In My Compound by Oloniyan(m): 3:21pm On Feb 25, 2016
Ejo oka reee
Re: Photos Of The Puff-Adder (Snake) Killed In My Compound by Rhea(f): 3:23pm On Feb 25, 2016
mainstreets:
See d snake i killed after i returned from

In which city/town do you live?
Re: Photos Of The Puff-Adder (Snake) Killed In My Compound by jantavanta(m): 3:27pm On Feb 25, 2016
There is a community in Nigeria, that does not fear snakes.
Re: Photos Of The Puff-Adder (Snake) Killed In My Compound by IAmTobore(m): 3:29pm On Feb 25, 2016
1shortblackboy:
It is because they got the sting at sigth attitude too.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Python Killed In A Church This Night (Photos) / Man Who Just Returned From Europe After 15 Years Dies In Motor Accident (Photos) / Chat Line

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.