Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,427 members, 7,800,962 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 09:23 AM

Buhari Arrives Egypt For State Visit (Pics) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Arrives Egypt For State Visit (Pics) (19233 Views)

Karo Illo And Wife On A Power Bike In Delta For State Event - See Photos / Buhari Arrives Cross Rivers For Flag-off Of 260km Super Highway / President Buhari Arrives Nigeria After His State Visit To The US (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Arrives Egypt For State Visit (Pics) by steppin: 7:40am On Feb 20, 2016
Hmm
Re: Buhari Arrives Egypt For State Visit (Pics) by Ofodirinwa: 7:40am On Feb 20, 2016
While Nigeria burns.
Can anyone name a single initiative this government is undertaking?
Re: Buhari Arrives Egypt For State Visit (Pics) by mikanju: 7:41am On Feb 20, 2016
Ajala travel!
Re: Buhari Arrives Egypt For State Visit (Pics) by mutaalim(m): 7:43am On Feb 20, 2016
Techspecular:
What's wrong with this man? That's all I ask. Your house is on fire, you are visiting other people's houses? This is the 14th country you have visited since you got sworn in and you have just visited 8 States in your own country. The economy of your country is in shambles and let's not even bring up the budget!
Get your priorities straight Buhari.
Try to exercise patient is trying to look for ways in fixing the country in the next few months Nigeria will be among the best country to live .
The dollar will still crash down to 80 naira to 1 $
Regards
Re: Buhari Arrives Egypt For State Visit (Pics) by bigerboy200: 7:44am On Feb 20, 2016
sai baba
Re: Buhari Arrives Egypt For State Visit (Pics) by Goldenrock55: 7:44am On Feb 20, 2016
Buhari is up to something and what I think is that he is confused,I doesn't know what to do about Nigeria and he is barganing price of Nigeria with other country. If not,why will is house be on fire and he will be pursuing rat? Worst president ever. An herdman that is thursty for power and when he got the power he became confused.
Re: Buhari Arrives Egypt For State Visit (Pics) by Metobime(m): 7:44am On Feb 20, 2016
When will he visit Nigeria again?
Re: Buhari Arrives Egypt For State Visit (Pics) by habiham: 7:45am On Feb 20, 2016
Better tell baba to dey consider her agem... With all this wakawaka
Re: Buhari Arrives Egypt For State Visit (Pics) by Dannie2015(m): 7:46am On Feb 20, 2016
When we said. During. D campaigns dat his agenda would be to islamise Nigeria, nobody believed us. He has to hide under somthing. To achieve his goal, hence aall ds good-for-nothing trips. By d tym he is done wt his tours, it ll be too late for. U. All to wail.
Re: Buhari Arrives Egypt For State Visit (Pics) by Lakayanah: 7:46am On Feb 20, 2016
Was he invited by the Nigerian community living in Egypt? It's like the government was only told after his arrival that our nomadic president is in their country to perfect on the book he is writing in Arabic on how to visit as many countries as as possible before the national cake completely finishes.
Re: Buhari Arrives Egypt For State Visit (Pics) by 3moses: 7:49am On Feb 20, 2016
Sunnycliff:
If only this travelling will stabilize the naira. But I see nothing fruitful in this journey.
ppl like u can't see beyond ur present location or vicinity...or reason beyond ur current condition...I'm not into buhari, but I can say it clearly that, he's still the fairest amongst the head of states and presidents Nigeria has produced.
Re: Buhari Arrives Egypt For State Visit (Pics) by Harkanni1(m): 7:50am On Feb 20, 2016
This man keeps falling my hand, your country is in a state of dilemma and you keep traveling, touring around countries with stable economy
Re: Buhari Arrives Egypt For State Visit (Pics) by Techspecular(m): 7:53am On Feb 20, 2016
mutaalim:

Try to exercise patient is trying to look for ways in fixing the country in the next few months Nigeria will be among the best country to live .
Regards

Ways to fix the country by flying around? Do u know how much it costs for every trip? not to talk of Aircraft maintenance? He has misplaced priorities. This is the 9 months. Person wey get belle when Buhari enter don born finish. Everyone is complaining, which means something ain't right!
Re: Buhari Arrives Egypt For State Visit (Pics) by Herrmes: 7:56am On Feb 20, 2016
Stupid ass MF
Re: Buhari Arrives Egypt For State Visit (Pics) by Herrmes: 7:59am On Feb 20, 2016
3moses:

ppl like u can't see beyond ur present location or vicinity...or reason beyond ur current condition...I'm not into buhari, but I can say it clearly that, he's still the fairest amongst the head of states and presidents Nigeria has produced.
Being the fairest isn't good enough, what's wrong with y'all?
Re: Buhari Arrives Egypt For State Visit (Pics) by FroshGirl(m): 8:00am On Feb 20, 2016
Harkanni1:
This man keeps falling my hand, your country is in a state of dilemma and you keep traveling, touring around countries with stable economy

I don't blame him sha, so this confused animal is still confused till today ...hmmm

1 Like

Re: Buhari Arrives Egypt For State Visit (Pics) by dokJ: 8:04am On Feb 20, 2016
And d journey goes on and on......

1 Like

Re: Buhari Arrives Egypt For State Visit (Pics) by mutaalim(m): 8:11am On Feb 20, 2016
Techspecular:

Ways to fix the country by flying around? Do u know how much it costs for every trip? not to talk of Aircraft maintenance? He has misplaced priorities. This is the 9 months. Person wey get belle when Buhari enter don born finish. Everyone is complaining, which means something ain't right!
Before he assume office the country is already in a shambles state if not for the mercy of God on us that God is using him to make things right
just is a matter of time
Regards
Re: Buhari Arrives Egypt For State Visit (Pics) by missjahiniekpe(f): 8:16am On Feb 20, 2016
Drabeey:
I think this man is trying to figure out something in all ds hs journey nd tours. He is not fook. He knows people are not happy with him journeying round, but he doesnt give a damn. He is definitely up to something

Or maybe he doesn't have a glue on how to run an economy.
I hope that by the time he figures it out, it wunt be too late for Nigeria... Mtheew.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Arrives Egypt For State Visit (Pics) by psalmsjob: 8:32am On Feb 20, 2016
Tunami:
normadic man always moving from one place to the other.
"President Muhammad Buhari as he arrives Sharm El-Sheikh, Egypt to participate in the Business for Africa, Egypt and the World Forum."

That's the event he is attending BUSINESS FOR AFRICA, EGYPT & D WORLD FORUM if under this economic crunch anyone castigate my SaiBaba for attending such events then such people are dull.ards I guess.

To be effective in whatever you do in this 21st century you've got to interact-socially, follow-trends, make-inputs in order to advance-forward, becos it's now very possible to "advance-backwards" by staying where you are, doing same things.

#SaiBabaIsOnTrack we can only but pray for journey mercies for PMB and God's Providence.
Re: Buhari Arrives Egypt For State Visit (Pics) by Abeymills(m): 8:33am On Feb 20, 2016
Fulani man
Re: Buhari Arrives Egypt For State Visit (Pics) by Jedeye2(m): 8:35am On Feb 20, 2016
abeg mo una help me tell buhari say we no dey get light for night here in benin
Re: Buhari Arrives Egypt For State Visit (Pics) by Abeymills(m): 8:35am On Feb 20, 2016
Does he not have vice president to attend such functions on his behalf?dis kind president Na wao
Re: Buhari Arrives Egypt For State Visit (Pics) by Fearcom(m): 8:39am On Feb 20, 2016
If Jonathan was faced with the same kind of dilemma buhari is grappling with(very low crude oil prices), his cluelessness would have been completely exposed.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Arrives Egypt For State Visit (Pics) by bishopkc007(m): 8:39am On Feb 20, 2016
Welcome our President wish u save journey back home
Re: Buhari Arrives Egypt For State Visit (Pics) by yhemsy62(m): 8:39am On Feb 20, 2016
Drabeey:
I think this man is trying to figure out something in all ds hs journey nd tours. He is not fook. He knows people are not happy with him journeying round, but he doesnt give a damn. He is definitely up to something
Exactly my thoughts
Re: Buhari Arrives Egypt For State Visit (Pics) by uchwar1: 8:47am On Feb 20, 2016
Goldenrock55:
Buhari is up to something and what I think is that he is confused,I doesn't know what to do about Nigeria and he is barganing price of Nigeria with other country. If not,why will is house be on fire and he will be pursuing rat? Worst president ever. An herdman that is thursty for power and when he got the power he became confused.
ur grammar stinks
Re: Buhari Arrives Egypt For State Visit (Pics) by Mbediogu(m): 8:51am On Feb 20, 2016
FriendChoice:
Source Sahara Reporters Facebook.
https://mobile.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=10153305333132703&id=96184337702&refid=17&_ft_=top_level_post_id.10153305333132703%3Atl_objid.10153305333132703%3Athid.96184337702%3A306061129499414%3A2%3A0%3A1456819199%3A-4528966912168532489

Egypt s State house reception is modest compared to the toilets at Aso Rock. Yet the country is more endowed and historical than my dear Nigeria. We like showmanship and it has become our bane even in this difficult times.
Re: Buhari Arrives Egypt For State Visit (Pics) by Eluwilussit(m): 9:12am On Feb 20, 2016
mutaalim:

Regards

Nobody fixes his nation from outside. No nation builds another. This is not the time for friendly visits. What we need is a plan. Economy road map. Time for critical thinking. The recession is global. So what is he running around like a headless chicken for? No country is gonna help him by any means.

We are on our own. This is our cross. Nothing will come out of all these trips. PMB is not the right man at this point. He's too rigid. We need a bit of flexibility, till this trouble time is over. He should sit down with his economic team and think for once. Foreign nations don't have any magic wand. All they do is think, plan and execute.
Re: Buhari Arrives Egypt For State Visit (Pics) by WILL888(m): 9:47am On Feb 20, 2016
This Gej new title dey sweet me die.Ineffectual Buffoon=IB .No more gej but IB.Nairalanders take note!
Re: Buhari Arrives Egypt For State Visit (Pics) by Lectuwaire(m): 10:26am On Feb 20, 2016
Safe trip back home Baba. wailers should die of hunger.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Osita Chidoka: Atiku Won’t Apologise For ‘yoruba, Igbo President’ Comment / Rabiu Kwankwaso Speaking Live At Chatham House / Fashola Inspects Failed Portion Of Apap-ijora Bridge In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.