Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,277 members, 7,807,933 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:03 PM

Buhari Arrives Egypt For State Visit (Pics) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Arrives Egypt For State Visit (Pics) (19238 Views)

Karo Illo And Wife On A Power Bike In Delta For State Event - See Photos / Buhari Arrives Cross Rivers For Flag-off Of 260km Super Highway / President Buhari Arrives Nigeria After His State Visit To The US (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Arrives Egypt For State Visit (Pics) by patrickbon(m): 10:30am On Feb 20, 2016
foolish man
Re: Buhari Arrives Egypt For State Visit (Pics) by sam90s(m): 11:00am On Feb 20, 2016
Drabeey:
I think this man is trying to figure out something in all ds hs journey nd tours. He is not fook. He knows people are not happy with him journeying round, but he doesnt give a damn. He is definitely up to something

A memorable quote from a politician, (referring to himself): "this is the face of a man who faught long and hard for the good of the people without giving a damn what they think"
I believe it's Tommy Lee Jone from "Lincoln"
Re: Buhari Arrives Egypt For State Visit (Pics) by EZENDDIGBO(m): 11:01am On Feb 20, 2016
Blackfire:
The best president after iDi amin of Uganda.
stopped being sarcastic. Idi amin was never a good mentor to ugandas and you know that. grin
Re: Buhari Arrives Egypt For State Visit (Pics) by Rexyl(m): 11:12am On Feb 20, 2016
The president loves traveling sha! May be the most traveling president in Nigeria. But the country is hard o!
Re: Buhari Arrives Egypt For State Visit (Pics) by EZENDDIGBO(m): 11:14am On Feb 20, 2016
patrickbon:
foolish man
does he looks foolish to you? A man that use his wisdom to reached the number one seat in nigeria is not a foolish man to me.
Maybe you should think before you write again.
Re: Buhari Arrives Egypt For State Visit (Pics) by mutaalim(m): 11:15am On Feb 20, 2016
Eluwilussit:

Nobody fixes his nation from outside. No nation builds another. This is not the time for friendly visits. What we need is a plan. Economy road map. Time for critical thinking. The recession is global. So what is he running around like a headless chicken for? No country is gonna help him by any means.
We are on our own. This is our cross. Nothing will come out of all these trips. PMB is not the right man at this point. He's too rigid. We need a bit of flexibility, till this trouble time is over. He should sit down with his economic team and think for once. Foreign nations don't have any magic wand. All they do is think, plan and execute.
The country was in a dilemma as the time of assumption of office. He trying to make things in order you are aware the oil price internationally crashed down and that's the only thing we export
It just a matter of water
Just tell me before now what do we export?
Regards
Re: Buhari Arrives Egypt For State Visit (Pics) by stevedre: 11:23am On Feb 20, 2016
President SiSi did not come to welcome him? Shows how the Egyptians dont respect Nigeria... You better visiy our useless embassy in Cairo and tell them Nigeria is not For Hausas only. They treat Hausa peoples cases different from other tribes and the picture says it all. I authoritatively say this cuz ive been there for years and our people are treated with out respect even by our own embassy as long as youre not from the north.
Re: Buhari Arrives Egypt For State Visit (Pics) by Donexy16(m): 11:36am On Feb 20, 2016
stannneka:
What have u done for 9ja from these Waka, desperate president. Ur house de burn u de Waka from post 2post

Help me tel am o
Re: Buhari Arrives Egypt For State Visit (Pics) by Loveat: 12:20pm On Feb 20, 2016
undecidedwetin dis baba dey find sef
Re: Buhari Arrives Egypt For State Visit (Pics) by suruwilliams(m): 12:36pm On Feb 20, 2016
Traveller
Re: Buhari Arrives Egypt For State Visit (Pics) by keypad1: 12:57pm On Feb 20, 2016
stevedre:
President SiSi did not come to welcome him? Shows how the Egyptians dont respect Nigeria... You better visiy our useless embassy in Cairo and tell them Nigeria is not For Hausas only. They treat Hausa peoples cases different from other tribes and the picture says it all. I authoritatively say this cuz ive been there for years and our people are treated with out respect even by our own embassy as long as youre not from the north.
wow thats bad from the embassy.

Does it mean they dont treat muslims from yoruba or edo the same way with hausa people?
Re: Buhari Arrives Egypt For State Visit (Pics) by khunleylad(m): 4:53pm On Feb 20, 2016
PMB on. Away trips,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,Home matches U neva win,
Dis man is fucking dumb
Re: Buhari Arrives Egypt For State Visit (Pics) by Endtimesmith(m): 6:34pm On Feb 20, 2016
Please,Can somebody tell me when is he coming back?
Re: Buhari Arrives Egypt For State Visit (Pics) by Nobody: 7:17pm On Feb 20, 2016
Kyase:

Drabey oooo your psiphon don dey work grin
Da vinci

Da vinci u eeehn.....
Re: Buhari Arrives Egypt For State Visit (Pics) by Kyase(m): 7:20pm On Feb 20, 2016
Drabeey:

Da vinci u eeehn.....
Na you be oga na
Re: Buhari Arrives Egypt For State Visit (Pics) by Nobody: 7:21pm On Feb 20, 2016
Kyase:

Na you be oga na
Re: Buhari Arrives Egypt For State Visit (Pics) by Kyase(m): 7:22pm On Feb 20, 2016
Drabeey:
Wetin, na me say make your psiphon no work?

1 Like

Re: Buhari Arrives Egypt For State Visit (Pics) by NgwaManNaija4LF(m): 7:26pm On Feb 20, 2016
chriskosherbal:
Let this visit bring development to Nigeria ooo

Which development,is Egypt better than us? Maybe you are typing from your village.
Re: Buhari Arrives Egypt For State Visit (Pics) by abdelmaleeq(m): 8:28pm On Feb 20, 2016
Drabeey:
I think this man is trying to figure out something in all ds hs journey nd tours. He is not fook. He knows people are not happy with him journeying round, but he doesnt give a damn. He is definitely up to something
Exactly but dats wat some of us don't understand
Re: Buhari Arrives Egypt For State Visit (Pics) by Nobody: 9:00pm On Feb 20, 2016
looking more youthful and strong.
Re: Buhari Arrives Egypt For State Visit (Pics) by stevedre: 11:31pm On Feb 20, 2016
keypad1:
wow thats bad from the embassy.

Does it mean they dont treat muslims from yoruba or edo the same way with hausa people?

I dont know if all are muslims but i know if youre name is not a hausa name then ure on a long thing. when u enter our embassy in Egypt u will think ure in Kano or Sokoto cuz the dress code, language and orientation of almost everybody there is Full Hausa.
Re: Buhari Arrives Egypt For State Visit (Pics) by successbuchi32(m): 5:04pm On Feb 21, 2016
#Wakawaka=PMB. Note, woe to them that go down to Egypt for help @HolyBible.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Have Not Received Any Salary In 2 Yrs, My Wife Has No Official Car - Soludo / Fashola Inspects Failed Portion Of Apap-ijora Bridge In Lagos / Britain, France And IPOB: Duplicity Of Failed Empires- The Guardian

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.