Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,289 members, 7,807,980 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:07 AM

Loud Thinker: Can You Be Friends With Your Ex? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Loud Thinker: Can You Be Friends With Your Ex? (847 Views)

My Ex-Girlfriend Has Become Best friends With My Current Girlfriend / 4 Reasons Why You Can't Be "Just Friends" With Your Ex / She Suddenly Made A U-turn And Said We Can Only Be Friends. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Loud Thinker: Can You Be Friends With Your Ex? by domainservice(m): 7:30am On Feb 20, 2016
No! I have gone back and forth with a lot of girlfriends about this topic. For me it’s a no. I don’t think there can be a clear
friendship after a break up. Some friends said “well, it depends on how the relationship ended”. In their opinion, if the relationship ended amicably and both parties parted ways without any mess then there is room for a friendship. One of my girlfriends even said one of her exes has now turned out to be a very good friend. Two snaps and a twirl to them for making it work, but for me I still believe that it is not possible. Well, maybe ‘not possible’ is not exactly right so I will say I don’t advise it. Just as they say men and women can’t be friends because someone always wants more, I believe that the same thing applies to people
who become friends after a relationship. What do you think
Re: Loud Thinker: Can You Be Friends With Your Ex? by Nobody: 7:32am On Feb 20, 2016
No.

Our end time contract has expired
Re: Loud Thinker: Can You Be Friends With Your Ex? by grad2012(f): 7:34am On Feb 20, 2016
No their wahala is too much jare.But that doesn't mean if we meet we won't say hi to each other.
Re: Loud Thinker: Can You Be Friends With Your Ex? by Nobody: 7:34am On Feb 20, 2016
Never advisable! There will always be room for misbahaving.
Re: Loud Thinker: Can You Be Friends With Your Ex? by Darammliveth(m): 7:38am On Feb 20, 2016
Not always advisable... It's a 'NO' to me. Our contract expired the day we cut it off!
Re: Loud Thinker: Can You Be Friends With Your Ex? by Nobody: 7:55am On Feb 20, 2016
No o

Cos when u set boundaries they wud violate it cos dey wud feel dey once had access to such boundaries they can still do all over again

so if u my ex i dont kno u but wen i see u i say hi nd move on

I tried making an ex a friend bt d mutherfvcker blew it up screwed it by sayin he wanna cum bck dat shii drives me nut like if it never worked before wat improvement will it make? Every one cant b lucky like tu face nd annie now na diff race man dey run individually

So No

Excuse my long irrelevant story im really such a dumb lady cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Loud Thinker: Can You Be Friends With Your Ex? by Nobody: 7:56am On Feb 20, 2016
friends with benefit...
Re: Loud Thinker: Can You Be Friends With Your Ex? by Rone16(f): 7:59am On Feb 20, 2016
I tried it..it didn't work out so I think you can be just normal 'hi' and 'hello' friends not close.
Re: Loud Thinker: Can You Be Friends With Your Ex? by Nobody: 8:00am On Feb 20, 2016
justified10:
friends with benefit...

sad really cant u just let go of sumone without selfish desires hain why use nd use d babe wen u kno u cant love her

Guys complicates life women just helps to enlongate matter
Re: Loud Thinker: Can You Be Friends With Your Ex? by Nobody: 8:01am On Feb 20, 2016
Rone16:
I tried it..it didn't work out so I think you can be just normal 'hi' and 'hello' friends not close.

Exactly u on point
Re: Loud Thinker: Can You Be Friends With Your Ex? by Youngpo413: 8:01am On Feb 20, 2016
Only foolish people do that.
Re: Loud Thinker: Can You Be Friends With Your Ex? by Nobody: 8:07am On Feb 20, 2016
sickstars:

sad really cant u just let go of sumone without selfish desires hain why use nd use d babe wen u kno u cant love her

Guys complicates life women just helps to enlongate matter
if d lady wants to b ma friend after breakup, it can only b friends with benefit especially if I av had(F)her before.

how can I b demoted from being a fck-mate to being just a friend..?
Re: Loud Thinker: Can You Be Friends With Your Ex? by Nobody: 8:13am On Feb 20, 2016
Yes but not a close one. Just a hello hi friends... grin grin grin grin
Re: Loud Thinker: Can You Be Friends With Your Ex? by Nobody: 8:13am On Feb 20, 2016
justified10:
if d lady wants to b ma friend after breakup, it can only b friends with benefit especially if I av had(F)her before.

how can I b demoted from being a fck-mate to being just a friend..?

cheesy ma nigga nd his level sha
Re: Loud Thinker: Can You Be Friends With Your Ex? by Nobody: 8:18am On Feb 20, 2016
sickstars:

cheesy ma nigga nd his level sha
friendship with an ex will always turn somtin else...

even if I "toast" babe and she no Gree, I no fit b ha friend...
Re: Loud Thinker: Can You Be Friends With Your Ex? by JeffreyJamez(m): 8:29am On Feb 20, 2016
Depends in the situation around the break up.
Re: Loud Thinker: Can You Be Friends With Your Ex? by domainservice(m): 8:38am On Feb 20, 2016
Like I said I just can't just imagine myself doing it. We have bn there, done it & outta it. If it didn’t work then, it ain’t gonna work now. So what’s d point? Ain’t trying to go down memory lane with no Ex. Most times, they end up becoming friends with benefits. Lai lai I just CAN’T deal.
Re: Loud Thinker: Can You Be Friends With Your Ex? by domainservice(m): 8:38am On Feb 20, 2016
Like I said I just can't just imagine myself doing it. We have bn there, done it & outta it. If it didn’t work then, it ain’t gonna work now. So what’s d point? Ain’t trying to go down memory lane with no Ex. Most times, they end up becoming friends with benefits. Lai lai I just CAN’T deal.
Re: Loud Thinker: Can You Be Friends With Your Ex? by Nobody: 8:46am On Feb 20, 2016
I can take my ex as a friend if i have no feelings for him. But the one I still burn for, Hell No !!!

I will prefer we don't see or make contact at all. Its either we make up or we become Enemies. angry

Thats it angry

1 Like

Re: Loud Thinker: Can You Be Friends With Your Ex? by chigoizie7(m): 10:51am On Feb 20, 2016
Sure, why not?
Re: Loud Thinker: Can You Be Friends With Your Ex? by Nobody: 10:54am On Feb 20, 2016
y not. friend wt benefits lo sure ju! cheesy

(1) (Reply)

8 Qualities In A Woman That A Man Can't Turn Away From / Toyin Aimakhu Disassociates self From New Boo, Seun Egbegbe (See Disclaimer) / Let Somebody Shout Halleluyah! It Is The 5th Of MARCH, My BIRTHDAY.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.