Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,484 members, 7,808,764 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:31 PM

Nigerian Man Kills Himself & His Girlfriend In The US - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerian Man Kills Himself & His Girlfriend In The US (48108 Views)

Man High On Drugs Kills Himself After Hacking His Brother's Neck. Graphic Photos / Soldier In Borno Kills Army Captain, 4 Others, Then Kills Himself (Graphic Pics) / Man Kills Himself After Stabbing “cheating” Girlfriend To Death In Ebonyi (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Man Kills Himself & His Girlfriend In The US by shejane: 6:14pm On Feb 20, 2016
What else do u expect from the name muhammed

Nnenna rest in peace
Re: Nigerian Man Kills Himself & His Girlfriend In The US by ladyF(f): 6:15pm On Feb 20, 2016
banmee:

"According to police report, Igomigoh and Nnenna had two children together but no longer lived together. Igomigoh lived in the 300 block of Shagbark Road while Nnenna lived in the 700 block of Northrup Lane, where the shooting happened"

I wish there was a way i could reach inside my computer and slap the piss outta you. Check out this mentally stunted hag questioning my comprehension of the queens language. Are you sure you've taken your meds today?
Even after the write-up referred to the lady as his girlfriend, you are still arguing blindly and resorting to insults and empty threats to table your "not too sound" argument? That it's stated "not living together" now translates to not being his girlfriend? If they said ex-gf and I didn't read it, all I have to do is acknowledge I did not read the write-up. Would anybody beat me? undecided

Quote of the day... When receiving correction, the wise seeks to learn and the foool seeks to justify with excuses. grin grin grin (not calling you a foool though, it's a famous quote) Anyway sha, let's move on, e don do abeg. Cheers ehnn!!!
Re: Nigerian Man Kills Himself & His Girlfriend In The US by Nobody: 6:22pm On Feb 20, 2016
vizkiz:
Hmmmm... Ok, so they had a divorce and the woman keeps getting the larger share of money. Man goes to her house to discuss about it, woman says she wouldn't reduce the cut. Man gets angry, shoots her and after realising what he did, turns the gun to himself!

I think I need to start working for the FBI cheesy

why don't you start small first and join the Nigeria police. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Kills Himself & His Girlfriend In The US by Godsonkemz(m): 6:22pm On Feb 20, 2016
At 49 still courting a 44 year old lady old enough to have a grandchild. But if i may ask, why is the lady putting on wedding ring.
Re: Nigerian Man Kills Himself & His Girlfriend In The US by Nobody: 6:23pm On Feb 20, 2016
Celepope:
This Guy actually works in my facility (State of Maryland Government Mental Health facility) as a Security Guard.From what we heard, don't know how true, he recently brought his wife to the US while the lady he murdered was his Ex.The man went to file tax with their two kids in which they had together without the woman's knowledge.When she found out, she reported him to IRS.Being angered by the woman's action, he went to confront her from there their argument went out of hand and the rest is history.The man is just greedy.This same man also filed tax with the kids he has with his recently migrated wife.Two or three kids or so.Nigerians in the US know how lucrative this is if you have a lot of kids.RIP to both.

Ohhh I seeee......I believe your story 100% because this is tax return season and yeah, claiming kids as dependents increases one's return!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Kills Himself & His Girlfriend In The US by MissingBudget: 6:23pm On Feb 20, 2016
Working as a security guard and people with better living here are praying for his position. Oga o! grin
Re: Nigerian Man Kills Himself & His Girlfriend In The US by blessing18E(f): 6:26pm On Feb 20, 2016
what a life
Re: Nigerian Man Kills Himself & His Girlfriend In The US by Nobody: 6:27pm On Feb 20, 2016
Celepope:
This Guy actually works in my facility (State of Maryland Government Mental Health facility) as a Security Guard.From what we heard, don't know how true, he recently brought his wife to the US while the lady he murdered was his Ex.The man went to file tax with their two kids in which they had together without the woman's knowledge.When she found out, she reported him to IRS.Being angered by the woman's action, he went to confront her from there their argument went out of hand and the rest is history.The man is just greedy.This same man also filed tax with the kids he has with his recently migrated wife.Two or three kids or so.Nigerians in the US know how lucrative this is if you have a lot of kids.RIP to both.

Hmmmm, so all on top money!! Na wa o!
Re: Nigerian Man Kills Himself & His Girlfriend In The US by banmee(m): 6:27pm On Feb 20, 2016
ladyF:

Even after the write-up referred to the lady as his girlfriend, you are still arguing blindly and resorting to insults and empty threats to table your "not too sound" argument? That it's stated "not living together" now translates to not being his girlfriend? If they said ex-gf and I didn't read it, all I have to do is acknowledge I did not read the write-up. Would anybody beat me? undecided

Quote of the day... When receiving correction, the wise seeks to learn and the foool seeks to justify with excuses. grin grin grin (not calling you a foool though, it's a famous quote) Anyway sha, let's move on, e don do abeg. Cheers ehnn!!!

Your stupidity knows no bounds. Over here, couples who have children and live a couple of blocks apart in the same city don't go about paying double rent unless they have issues. Especially when they were living together before. Do you even understand how expensive that is especially in Maryland?

Quote of the day; "If you don't know what the phuck you are saying, please shut the phuck up" and "it is better to be silent and thought of as an ignorant, ret.ard.ed infantile juvenile, than opening your mouth and confirming it". If your fingers are itching you, there are better things you can do with it wink instead of exposing your ignorance and stupidity. If i were you i'd change the "it's lady F again" to "it's the s.tupid cun.t here again". You'd get a better reaction. You no know who you jam today i swear. My brain na Im I go take destroy you.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Kills Himself & His Girlfriend In The US by mamajaz(f): 6:28pm On Feb 20, 2016
One nah Yaribah, the other bag Yelloba.Chai! I no read dem names oh.
Re: Nigerian Man Kills Himself & His Girlfriend In The US by vicstar(m): 6:29pm On Feb 20, 2016
that's whaat!! U get when u roll with a "muhammadu"

Don't you dare quote me undecided
Re: Nigerian Man Kills Himself & His Girlfriend In The US by josite: 6:32pm On Feb 20, 2016
ladyF:
He killed his girlfriend abi...she had probably been warned before this. She laid her bed, hope she rests in peace. All those ladies in violent relationships, I really hope this will serve as an eye opener for you. You are not a punching bag!!!

Leave before he kills you. A word is enough for the wise.

It's [size=15pt]LadyF[/size] again grin grin grin

but she has left.he went to her place.
Re: Nigerian Man Kills Himself & His Girlfriend In The US by CONTROLi(m): 6:33pm On Feb 20, 2016
ALL OF YOU are here singing '' REST IN PEACE! REST IN PEACE! ''.. If an arm-robber is shot dead by Police tomorrow, the NEXT u hear will be rest in peace, rest in peace.. Unfortunately NOT everybody that dies RESTS IN PEACE.. If You die a SINNER you're GOING TO HELL STRAIGHT.. You REST IN PEACE only when u end up in HEAVEN and you can't end up in HEAVEN when u die a sinner.. GET THAT?? That's the HARD TRUTH most of u are running away from.....

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Kills Himself & His Girlfriend In The US by Celepope: 6:34pm On Feb 20, 2016
MissingBudget:
Working as a security guard and people with better living here are praying for his position. Oga o! grin
Nigga considering the value of the Naira to Dollars,the money that guy makes in a year it will take a bank manager almost 4 years to make such.So watch your word.I know Armed Security Guards that are paid as much as $30 or more an hour depending on the organization and contract.Some work almost 60 hours a week then go do the calculation before coming here to rant.Abi when you hear security you think say na Megida or Abokii them dey talk about?

7 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Kills Himself & His Girlfriend In The US by blackboy(m): 6:35pm On Feb 20, 2016
Correction: American with roots to Nigeria or by birth a Nigerian. When last did these couple come home? What passports do they hold?

May their soul RIP. Its so unNigeria to do what he did.
Re: Nigerian Man Kills Himself & His Girlfriend In The US by SIRTee15: 6:38pm On Feb 20, 2016
Celepope:

Pls explain tax stuff or u meant tax return.
But I thought tax return is for low income earners ........security guard no be low income earner?
So why should his ex report him, besides I doubt she qualifies since she be nurse.
Then why is it tied with kids?
Re: Nigerian Man Kills Himself & His Girlfriend In The US by sukkot: 6:38pm On Feb 20, 2016
BlackOnassis:

idiots will never learn. they all want to go home and marry village girl.
but what is wrong with village girl na ? only village girl sabi cook ofe ji and ofe akpu and ofe nsala

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Kills Himself & His Girlfriend In The US by Celepope: 6:42pm On Feb 20, 2016
SIRTee15:

Pls explain tax stuff or u meant tax return.
But I thought tax return is for low income earners ........security guard no be low income earner?
So why should his ex report him, besides I doubt she qualifies since she be nurse.
Then why is it tied with kids?
Bros the explanation too long.You can easily google it.Correction: Tax return is not for low-income earners and many hard working Security Guards are not low-income earners especially those with Armed license.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Kills Himself & His Girlfriend In The US by Nobody: 6:42pm On Feb 20, 2016
sickstars:

cheesy i didnt even ask u for synonyms
Yea...just dat I like d point u made. Also wanted to get ur attention. cheesy
Re: Nigerian Man Kills Himself & His Girlfriend In The US by josite: 6:45pm On Feb 20, 2016
Rossikk:
Here is the most likely scenario: The guy sponsored her over to America, paid for her nursing course, she started making good money compared to him, and started feeling she was better than him, started quarelling and arguing/belittling the man, they broke up, and then it came to this. Lesson: Nigerian men abroad - Stop coming to Nigeria to look for a "good wife". Most women here are not worth the effort. They are only humble in Nigeria because they are largely dependent on men for their sustenance. The minute they start earning big bucks in America, they'll change overnight to vipers. You've been warned.

not all of them.some wives are scripted on their purpose as a wife.nigerian men usually are the ones that led the woman away from sound doctrines and eventually suffered for the wrong programming.when we make it clear the word of God is final and demonstrate it,women lined up.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Kills Himself & His Girlfriend In The US by sukkot: 6:45pm On Feb 20, 2016
moshino:

"Nothing SAD here"? How about the innocent woman and mother of 2 that he shot, how about their innocent 2 kids who're orphans now? Go and borrow some money from somebody and buy at least half a brain, if possible
if she was innocent she will not be dead.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Kills Himself & His Girlfriend In The US by sukkot: 6:47pm On Feb 20, 2016
Godsonkemz:
At 49 still courting a 44 year old lady old enough to have a grandchild. But if i may ask, why is the lady putting on wedding ring.
he should go for 20 year old girls ? come to think of it they said he brought a new girl from the village so maybe she is 20
Re: Nigerian Man Kills Himself & His Girlfriend In The US by Wealthyonos(m): 6:49pm On Feb 20, 2016
I Pity the innocent children, nawa oo
Re: Nigerian Man Kills Himself & His Girlfriend In The US by MissingBudget: 6:49pm On Feb 20, 2016
Celepope:

Nigga considering the value of the Naira to Dollars,the money that guy makes in a year it will take a bank manager almost 4 years to make such.So watch your word.I know Armed Security Guards that are paid as much as $30 or more an hour depending on the organization and contract.Some work almost 60 hours a week then go do the calculation before coming here to rant.Abi when you hear security you think say na Megida or Abokii them dey talk about?

Upon all the dollars, does he look like all was well with him?
Re: Nigerian Man Kills Himself & His Girlfriend In The US by Wealthyonos(m): 6:50pm On Feb 20, 2016
I Pity the innocent children, nawa oo. Onos JP again
Re: Nigerian Man Kills Himself & His Girlfriend In The US by HRich(m): 6:53pm On Feb 20, 2016
Kolababe:
49 year old Nigerian man, Muhammadu Igomigoh, a security guard, shot his Nigerian girlfriend, 44 year old Nnenna Ogbonna, a licensed nurse and then killed himself during an argument at their home in Middle River, Baltimore USA on Tuesday February 16th.

According to police report, Igomigoh and Nnenna had two children together but no longer lived together. Igomigoh lived in the 300 block of Shagbark Road while Nnenna lived in the 700 block of Northrup Lane, where the shooting happened.

Detectives found that he had visited her home on the day of the incident and the two had argued over finances. ‎Igomigoh, who had a licensed gun as a security guard, shot his girlfriend and then turned the gun on himself.

http://www.newseveryhour.com/2016/02/photo-nigerian-man-kills-himself-his.html
Ok. He's 49. And his name is #Muhammadu. Na d same people.
Re: Nigerian Man Kills Himself & His Girlfriend In The US by HRich(m): 6:54pm On Feb 20, 2016
sukkot:
if she was innocent she will not be dead.
You mean bullet wouldn't have killed her? As in Odashi?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Kills Himself & His Girlfriend In The US by vivaciousvivi(f): 6:55pm On Feb 20, 2016
vizkiz:
Hmmmm... Ok, so they had a divorce and the woman keeps getting the larger share of money. Man goes to her house to discuss about it, woman says she wouldn't reduce the cut. Man gets angry, shoots her and after realising what he did, turns the gun to himself!

You won't even pass the first level aptitude test. Clearly you failed to see where it was boldly stated that they weren't even married talk less of all this your divorce and possible alimony settlement ish undecided
Wake up from your slumber and join the Nigerian Police where yu truly belong my friend cheesy
Re: Nigerian Man Kills Himself & His Girlfriend In The US by sukkot: 6:56pm On Feb 20, 2016
HRich:
Ok. He's 49. And his name is #Muhammadu. Na d same people.
thats his fake name. he is using the paperwork of a dead american citizen named muhammadu. his real name is chinedu ohaneze. i know him personally. he lived on my street in ikeja tongue
Re: Nigerian Man Kills Himself & His Girlfriend In The US by Bestbeelieve: 6:57pm On Feb 20, 2016
vizkiz:

start from constable in Npf
Re: Nigerian Man Kills Himself & His Girlfriend In The US by sukkot: 6:57pm On Feb 20, 2016
HRich:
You mean bullet wouldn't have killed her? As in Odashi?
the angels protecting her took vacation because she is wicked. it was her destiny to die that way. nothing in life is coincidental
Re: Nigerian Man Kills Himself & His Girlfriend In The US by slam7000(m): 6:58pm On Feb 20, 2016
Nursing profession is a very secure and reliable job. You can only develop, climb the ladder of success as you progress. Nurses in the uk, USA, Canada and Australia can earn in three months what most senior doctors back home or even private practitioners in Nigeria can't earn in a year.

Some Nigerian men hustling abroad know this, some would work hard to bring over their wives who are nurses in Nigeria or some who have at least done well in o level sciences like biology, chemistry and physics.

The drama starts when the woman emigrates from Nigeria, pass her professional or licensing exam to practice. Meanwhile the man is still stuck on his dead end job with little prospects of progression and development.

The wife becomes smart over her finances. There are disagreement over building a house in Nigeria to bringing some of her siblings abroad or investing her money in her fathers compound.

The man feels belittled, regrets ever helping with her immigration and education. He wants to smack the shi* out of her but remembers he might lose the building he worked hard, saved hard to buy.

He feels so frustrated, gets himself a gun and blast both to hades.

If you are a Nigerian man and want to marry a woman in health care profession, you should be a doctor or also in similar profession or any other reputable job that brings more bread home.

The scenario will keep on repeating itself. Imagine bringing an Mgbeketoto or Kanwuliajara to the uk or USA, brush her up and after a few years, she is making more money than you. Just forget it, one day she'll slap you for not cooking her bitterleaf soup the way her mum would have cooked it back home, not forgetting that she might shag a man in your bedroom and ask you to get her tissues to wipe up.

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Another Suspected Badoo Member Nabbed With Black Oil, Other Items In Lagos.PICS / Missing Charity Aiyedogbon Found Dead With Body Decapitated (Graphic Pics / Selling Weed Is In My Blood - Suspect

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.