Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,361 members, 7,808,256 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:27 AM

Ben-Bruce Kisses His Mother At His Birthday Party (photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ben-Bruce Kisses His Mother At His Birthday Party (photos) (36093 Views)

Governor Ayo Fayose And His Mother At His Chieftaincy Ceremony (Photos) / Wike Kisses His Wife Passionately At Independence Day Celebration (Pics) / Ben Murray-Bruce Kissing His Wife And Mother At Nigerian High Commission (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ben-Bruce Kisses His Mother At His Birthday Party (photos) by yusaze: 9:17am On Feb 20, 2016
The media mogul and politician turned 60 on February 17th and celebrated in a star-studded event last night. He's pictured below with his mum.

http://www.9janewsarena.com/2016/02/ben-bruce-gives-his-mother-kiss-at-his-birthday-party.html

4 Likes

Re: Ben-Bruce Kisses His Mother At His Birthday Party (photos) by yusaze: 9:17am On Feb 20, 2016

3 Likes

Re: Ben-Bruce Kisses His Mother At His Birthday Party (photos) by Nobody: 9:30am On Feb 20, 2016
sooooooo lovely

check this out: Strange sickness hits Lagos, kills 20 kids http://www.praizeblog.com/2016/02/strange-sickness-hits-lagos-kills-20.html?m=0

10 Likes

Re: Ben-Bruce Kisses His Mother At His Birthday Party (photos) by Nobody: 9:32am On Feb 20, 2016
Look at the way he kisses her so deeply and passionately. I bet they are having sex together.

4 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Ben-Bruce Kisses His Mother At His Birthday Party (photos) by Sunnymatey(m): 9:58am On Feb 20, 2016
Celebrate ur parents while they re still alive.

54 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Ben-Bruce Kisses His Mother At His Birthday Party (photos) by pretydiva(f): 10:00am On Feb 20, 2016
Awwww... his mom is beautiful

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ben-Bruce Kisses His Mother At His Birthday Party (photos) by Came: 10:19am On Feb 20, 2016
The mum looks younger .

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ben-Bruce Kisses His Mother At His Birthday Party (photos) by Khutie: 11:42am On Feb 20, 2016
JamesMoriarty:
Look at the way he kisses her so deeply and passionately. I bet they are having sex together.

yhur madness ain't geh duplicate... Reason before yhu spit out sh*t... Jah bless

148 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Ben-Bruce Kisses His Mother At His Birthday Party (photos) by BIGTinfotech: 12:29pm On Feb 20, 2016
How does that stop the naira from falling like over ripe Mangoes?

By the way...am I the only one waiting for mango to come out kiss??
Soon now Dollar rates would affect the price of Mangoes. cry

2 Likes

Re: Ben-Bruce Kisses His Mother At His Birthday Party (photos) by jnrbayano(m): 12:29pm On Feb 20, 2016
JamesMoriarty:

Please return from the journey of foolishness you just embarked upon.

Welcome in advance.

91 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ben-Bruce Kisses His Mother At His Birthday Party (photos) by repogirl(f): 12:30pm On Feb 20, 2016
JamesMoriarty:
that's quite a disgusting thought.

81 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ben-Bruce Kisses His Mother At His Birthday Party (photos) by scachy(m): 12:30pm On Feb 20, 2016
JamesMoriarty:

Nawa o.are u from which planet pls?

47 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ben-Bruce Kisses His Mother At His Birthday Party (photos) by repogirl(f): 12:30pm On Feb 20, 2016
The common sense Mama! grin

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ben-Bruce Kisses His Mother At His Birthday Party (photos) by DICKtator: 12:30pm On Feb 20, 2016
How is this news?

grin grin grin grin
Re: Ben-Bruce Kisses His Mother At His Birthday Party (photos) by 2tees03(f): 12:31pm On Feb 20, 2016
JamesMoriarty:
Look at the way he kisses her so deeply and passionately. I bet they are havingf sex together.
Do u av sex with ur mum?

95 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ben-Bruce Kisses His Mother At His Birthday Party (photos) by Sanchase: 12:31pm On Feb 20, 2016
Hehe, u think ben bruce dey chop his mama?

JamesMoriarty:

1 Like

Re: Ben-Bruce Kisses His Mother At His Birthday Party (photos) by massinola(m): 12:31pm On Feb 20, 2016
k
Re: Ben-Bruce Kisses His Mother At His Birthday Party (photos) by bebe2(f): 12:31pm On Feb 20, 2016
Happy birthday UNCLE Ben ,

Sorry I cudnt make it, been busy looking after the house u left me in LA, grin grin grin grin

Life too sweet some pple shall cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Ben-Bruce Kisses His Mother At His Birthday Party (photos) by RealAlfranco: 12:31pm On Feb 20, 2016
Our mothers will smile in Jesus name. They will enjoy the fruit of their labour.

62 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Ben-Bruce Kisses His Mother At His Birthday Party (photos) by ikechukwu354(m): 12:32pm On Feb 20, 2016
looks like obama and thinks like Einstein, this guy should just be our president... in nigeria we don't just need ex military men to rule us, we need diplomatic entrepreneurs like this sir, imagine dangote ruling nigeria. damn!!! Godbless this country.

28 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ben-Bruce Kisses His Mother At His Birthday Party (photos) by Aminat508(f): 12:32pm On Feb 20, 2016
grin
Re: Ben-Bruce Kisses His Mother At His Birthday Party (photos) by davseun2ta(m): 12:32pm On Feb 20, 2016
JamesMoriarty:
see below...

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ben-Bruce Kisses His Mother At His Birthday Party (photos) by nsedet: 12:33pm On Feb 20, 2016
Hehehehehehehe!!!!! U're jus a fool
JamesMoriarty:

19 Likes

Re: Ben-Bruce Kisses His Mother At His Birthday Party (photos) by opeycl(f): 12:33pm On Feb 20, 2016
tt23
Re: Ben-Bruce Kisses His Mother At His Birthday Party (photos) by Nienie(f): 12:34pm On Feb 20, 2016
Awwwwwwwwwwww
Re: Ben-Bruce Kisses His Mother At His Birthday Party (photos) by topstar80(m): 12:35pm On Feb 20, 2016
celebrate your parents while u can still see them

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ben-Bruce Kisses His Mother At His Birthday Party (photos) by amarachi06(f): 12:35pm On Feb 20, 2016
JamesMoriarty:

Jesu! aru emeeee.
you need deliverance

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ben-Bruce Kisses His Mother At His Birthday Party (photos) by Btruth: 12:35pm On Feb 20, 2016
Let somebody shout.................! cheesy
Re: Ben-Bruce Kisses His Mother At His Birthday Party (photos) by cocoflakes: 12:35pm On Feb 20, 2016
She aged gracefully..seeing all her kids become successful and even her grand kids too....

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ben-Bruce Kisses His Mother At His Birthday Party (photos) by steppin: 12:35pm On Feb 20, 2016
Hmm
Re: Ben-Bruce Kisses His Mother At His Birthday Party (photos) by cocoflakes: 12:36pm On Feb 20, 2016
JamesMoriarty:

you are just looking for attention and responses to your comment....Ode

21 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Why We Re-arrested Fani-kayode – EFCC / PDP Reps To Keep Vigilance On NASS To Prevent Saraki’s Impeachment / Obasanjo And Peter Obi Met Earlier Today In Abeokuta- Picture

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.