Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,355 members, 7,808,239 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:15 AM

Pictures From My Convocation At UNN Yesterday! - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Pictures From My Convocation At UNN Yesterday! (44153 Views)

Driver Survives Disastrous Crash At UNN PG Hostel (Pictures) / 132 First Class Students Among 9298 To Graduate At Unn's 47th Convocation / Photos From The Maiden Convocation At Federal University Lokoja, Kogi State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures From My Convocation At UNN Yesterday! by LadyIhechi(f): 11:19pm On Feb 20, 2016
Congrats to you dear,
Re: Pictures From My Convocation At UNN Yesterday! by Rhea(f): 11:21pm On Feb 20, 2016
Onyiibazz:
I decided to try something different. So while everybody was on coperate, I was on native.

[size=18pt]Seriously diokpa!!! You just graduated from UNN and cannot distinguish between corporate and cooperate? grin grin cheesy cheesy
Tomorrow, you will take to the streets to protest lack of jobs. What did they teach you in UNN...coperate has not made it to the dictionary yet grin grin cheesy cheesy
Chai!!! Aru e mekwala education in Nigeria. No wonder $1=N400 cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin
Chai! I don put leg for nshi ab.oki. Anyway nice shoes shaa cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy[/size]
Re: Pictures From My Convocation At UNN Yesterday! by Nobody: 11:23pm On Feb 20, 2016
Jarus:
You look good in it because you're a fine boy and your native is well sewn.

However, not sure the gown is meant to be worn on native.
I also wore native wear underneath my gown during my commencement ceremony.

@ OP, congratulations!

2 Likes

Re: Pictures From My Convocation At UNN Yesterday! by Nobody: 12:15am On Feb 21, 2016
congrats bro

1 Like

Re: Pictures From My Convocation At UNN Yesterday! by agaricus007(m): 6:55am On Feb 21, 2016
congrats!

1 Like

Re: Pictures From My Convocation At UNN Yesterday! by Onyiibazz: 7:14am On Feb 21, 2016
Rhea:

[b][/b]

[size=18pt]Seriously diokpa!!! You just graduated from UNN and cannot distinguish between corporate and cooperate? grin grin cheesy cheesy
Tomorrow, you will take to the streets to protest lack of jobs. What did they teach you in UNN...coperate has not made it to the dictionary yet grin grin cheesy cheesy
Chai!!! Aru e mekwala education in Nigeria. No wonder $1=N400 cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin
Chai! I don put leg for nshi ab.oki. Anyway nice shoes shaa cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy[/size]

Let me dignify you with a mention.
1. My keyboard 's auto complete did that and before my attention could be drawn to it, it has been taken to the front page where i can' t edit the original post again.
2. Madam in your haste to make a fool of thine own self, you ended up making the worst grammatical blunder. E.g, it is not "what did they teach you", it is "what were you taught".
Now stay off my mention you child of perdition.
Re: Pictures From My Convocation At UNN Yesterday! by Amiee99(f): 9:44am On Feb 21, 2016
Onyiibazz:

Funny how everybody keeps asking me this. Please i'm a full blooded igbo man o

Okay. I guess it's just your EYES
Re: Pictures From My Convocation At UNN Yesterday! by Rhea(f): 8:46pm On Feb 21, 2016
Onyiibazz:

Let me dignify you with a mention.
1. My keyboard 's auto complete did that and before my attention could be drawn to it, it has been taken to the front page where i can' t edit the original post again.
2. Madam in your haste to make a fool of thine own self, you ended up making the worst grammatical blunder. E.g, it is not "what did they teach you", it is "what were you taught".
Now stay off my mention you child of perdition.

Diokpa, I can assume from your latest cerebral and orgasmic outburst that you are better acquiesced with command of the queen's language than I erroneously presumed. However, I am unaware of the existence of the word "coperate", so do not blame its magical appearance on your post on auto-complete. Even Nairaland acknowledges that coperate does not exist. What language is your computer set to? Pidgin? grin grin cheesy cheesy Anyway, congratulations on your graduation. Welcome to the Nigerian job market.
Re: Pictures From My Convocation At UNN Yesterday! by Nobody: 10:33pm On Mar 11, 2016
rosieluv:
congrats dear

Hello ma'am!
Re: Pictures From My Convocation At UNN Yesterday! by Curious345: 9:54am On Oct 21, 2022
rhymesnoni:
wow congrats bro
Congratulations my gee.
You went to UNN.. you're half Igbo ... That's cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

48-Year-Old Sunday Dare Asefon Emerges NANS President / Man Launches Himself In Self-made Rocket To Prove Flat Earth Theory / One Year After: Another ASUU Strike?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.