Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,938 members, 7,806,716 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:41 PM

Is It Possible To Use My U.s. University Admission Letter To Process A Visa? - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Is It Possible To Use My U.s. University Admission Letter To Process A Visa? (939 Views)

Top Mistakes To Avoid During A Visa Interview / How Much Does It Cost To Process A Chinese Visa? / Please Which Of The Schengen Countries Is Much Easier To Secure A Visa (2) (3) (4)

(1)

Is It Possible To Use My U.s. University Admission Letter To Process A Visa? by Anthocracy(m): 10:43am On Feb 20, 2016
Hello guys, I was offered admission into one of American's medical schools. The following documents were sent to me:
1. Admission letter
2. Entry VISA APPLICATION FORM
3. School Fees details for the first year.
4. Booklist
5. And document containing other documents that I need to submit for my VISA processing.
I was told to pay complete school fees (US $ 25,200) through any of the means listed in the document to enable them process my VISA, but the issue now is that the finance is not yet at hand for now and I'm to start class on May 2.
My question now is, is it possible to use that admission letter to process VISA by myself and travel and how can I go about it. Thanks, your opinion is highly appreciated.
Re: Is It Possible To Use My U.s. University Admission Letter To Process A Visa? by justwise(m): 10:47am On Feb 20, 2016
Rule #14. Please search the forum before creating a new thread on Nairaland

Post your question here https://www.nairaland.com/2557843/general-u.s.a-student-visa-enquiries-part/243#2557843.7798

(1)

PICTURE: Where Is This? / Indonesia To Issue More Nigerians Visas During Expo – Envoy / Directions Pls!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.