Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,066 members, 7,807,199 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:58 AM

The Grace Of God And Mercy Of God: Choose - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Grace Of God And Mercy Of God: Choose (429 Views)

What's The Difference Between Grace And Mercy? / Why Did God Choose Israel To Be His Chosen People? / Understanding And Receiving The Grace Of God (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Grace Of God And Mercy Of God: Choose by twosam: 12:51pm On Feb 20, 2016
Yes, which of these would you prefer or want to come first?

The Grace of God allows you access to favours and blessings of life such as long life, marriage or a particular spouse, children or a particular (sex of) child, employment or a particular job, wealth, victory or appointment, awards, etc.

The mercy of God brings you recognition of what you are doing (wrongly that can sink you spiritually) or how (wrongly) you are doing it, and a re-direction on how to go about it rightly.

Read more at: http://twosam..com.ng/2016/02/the-grace-of-god-and-mercy-of-god-choose.html

1 Share

Re: The Grace Of God And Mercy Of God: Choose by misreal(m): 1:10pm On Feb 20, 2016
mercy ushers you into grace.i need mercy.
Re: The Grace Of God And Mercy Of God: Choose by Nobody: 1:10pm On Feb 20, 2016
From my own knowledge, i dont think there is a difference between the two, so far God is involve

(1) (Reply)

Heaven Is Real How Do I Make It / Understanding Jesus’ Sacrifice / Good Morning. What You Looked For Yesterday Will Look For You Today.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.