Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,874 members, 7,806,501 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 05:28 PM

OMG! What will you call this! (photos) - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / OMG! What will you call this! (photos) (2121 Views)

Woman Denied From Entering CBN Abuja Office For Wearing This (Photos) / 2 Hot Women Flaunts Their Bikinis In This Photos / Caption This Photos In One Word (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

OMG! What will you call this! (photos) by Frontier2: 12:52pm On Feb 20, 2016
I was chatting with a lady on whatsapp this morning and she sent this photo to me as her pix

I have to screenshot our conversations on my camon c8. The pix she sent to me got me angry and I have to ask her if it is fashion or madness

What your own description of this photo?

Re: OMG! What will you call this! (photos) by habefeh(m): 12:54pm On Feb 20, 2016
You can lie ehn, this pix has already been on frontpage since yesterday
Re: OMG! What will you call this! (photos) by vicstar(m): 12:57pm On Feb 20, 2016
why you too dey lie like this?? angry
Re: OMG! What will you call this! (photos) by Maximum83: 1:01pm On Feb 20, 2016
I have seen ladies that wear worse cloths than this. The girl want to scamm you cos the pix wasn't hers
Re: OMG! What will you call this! (photos) by Adamsdelrio(m): 1:01pm On Feb 20, 2016
The percentage of madness in this girl's head is more than that of a real mad person. Do you know why? A mad person will never wear a torn clothe if he/she is mentally conscious. Therefore, the worst form of madness is the one that comes from a conscious mind.

And to the OP, you are a liar.
Re: OMG! What will you call this! (photos) by Orator2383: 1:03pm On Feb 20, 2016
This is museya. Tear the cloth and enter inside
Re: OMG! What will you call this! (photos) by nnadychuks(m): 1:07pm On Feb 20, 2016
this guy is lying na.. Haba!! Small time you go say goodluck jonathan is now coaching liverpool
Re: OMG! What will you call this! (photos) by Frontier2: 5:38pm On Feb 20, 2016
habefeh:
You can lie ehn, this pix has already been on frontpage since yesterday
How do you mean I am lying?
Re: OMG! What will you call this! (photos) by ayobami52(m): 4:25pm On Feb 21, 2016
If she's raped now people will cry foul when she has already prepared herself for "DO"

Pls Op how do you take screenshots on camon c8 because I haven't rooted mine?
Re: OMG! What will you call this! (photos) by Frontier2: 5:01pm On Feb 21, 2016
ayobami52:
If she's raped now people will cry foul when she has already prepared herself for "DO"

Pls Op how do you take screenshots on camon c8 because I haven't rooted mine?
lol what does your capital do means? There's screenshot on the notification panel , click on it to screenshot
Re: OMG! What will you call this! (photos) by Nobody: 5:56pm On Feb 21, 2016
Frontier2:
I was chatting with a lady on whatsapp this morning and she sent this photo to me as her pix

I have to screenshot our conversations on my camon c8. The pix she sent to me got me angry and I have to ask her if it is fashion or madness

What your own description of this photo?

Bro, you can lie o.

Re: OMG! What will you call this! (photos) by Frontier2: 9:51pm On Feb 21, 2016
folksync:

Bro, you can lie o.
what's your evidence?
Re: OMG! What will you call this! (photos) by ayobami52(m): 8:14am On Feb 22, 2016
Frontier2:
lol what does your capital do means? There's screenshot on the notification panel , click on it to screenshot
thanks got it. You should know what that do means
Re: OMG! What will you call this! (photos) by ayobami52(m): 8:15am On Feb 22, 2016
This type of dress enhh, na die
Re: OMG! What will you call this! (photos) by Frontier2: 10:49am On Feb 22, 2016
ayobami52:
This type of dress enhh, na die
Abi nw
Re: OMG! What will you call this! (photos) by Marvell23(m): 5:05pm On Feb 22, 2016
Nigerian ladies can do anything for cash. I believe she wore this type of cloth because of money
Re: OMG! What will you call this! (photos) by Frontier2: 12:41pm On Feb 23, 2016
Marvell23:
Nigerian ladies can do anything for cash. I believe she wore this type of cloth because of money
she wanna show off
Re: OMG! What will you call this! (photos) by Thelmaace: 4:16pm On Feb 23, 2016
Hahahhahah !!! Yes this is pure,unadulterated madness of the highest form ! Nigerian girls can over do sha! But Im sure if one of all em celebrities wears ds, we will all wanna rock it too .. #justsayin
Re: OMG! What will you call this! (photos) by Frontier2: 5:42pm On Feb 23, 2016
Thelmaace:
Hahahhahah !!! Yes this is pure,unadulterated madness of the highest form ! Nigerian girls can over do sha! But Im sure if one of all em celebrities wears ds, we will all wanna rock it too .. #justsayin
brother, any celebrity wey wear this na confirm were
Re: OMG! What will you call this! (photos) by Orator2383: 8:22pm On Feb 23, 2016
Bro run for ur dear life. Chai Chineke!
Re: OMG! What will you call this! (photos) by Frontier2: 10:22am On Feb 24, 2016
Orator2383:
Bro run for ur dear life. Chai Chineke!
wetin happen. I am covered by the blood of Jesus

(1) (Reply)

Insanely Amazing Asoebi Styles For Wedding In 2017 / I Think I Have The Most Swaggalicious Younger Brother!! See Photos!! / Gay Men Now Wear Wedding Gowns (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.