Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,664 members, 7,801,919 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:55 AM

See This Throwback Photo Of Two Nigerian Girls. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See This Throwback Photo Of Two Nigerian Girls. (4973 Views)

Throwback Photo Of Ejinne Okoroafor With A Flat Chest, Got Fans Asking Questions / Two Nigerian Women Who Had Children With Same Man Hang Out Together In The UK / Nigerian Girls, Things You Shouldn't Do At Your Prime If You Must Marry. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See This Throwback Photo Of Two Nigerian Girls. by Sexytemi(f): 5:37pm On Feb 20, 2016
JamesMoriarty:

Just a hunch.

Lol, okay o
Re: See This Throwback Photo Of Two Nigerian Girls. by Nobody: 5:39pm On Feb 20, 2016
Sexytemi:

Lol, okay o

Maybe it's not a hunch. Maybe I am right in your room this moment.
Re: See This Throwback Photo Of Two Nigerian Girls. by ChristineC: 5:56pm On Feb 20, 2016
All I see is bleaching and make 'up' over.
Unnatural people everywhere you go.
Re: See This Throwback Photo Of Two Nigerian Girls. by Sexytemi(f): 6:00pm On Feb 20, 2016
u wish @ jamesmoriarty
Re: See This Throwback Photo Of Two Nigerian Girls. by Nobody: 6:07pm On Feb 20, 2016
Sexytemi:
u wish @ jamesmoriarty

You want to place a bet? I have been to your hostel today, twice.
Re: See This Throwback Photo Of Two Nigerian Girls. by Sexytemi(f): 6:12pm On Feb 20, 2016
JamesMoriarty:

You want to place a bet? I have been to your hostel today, twice.

Lol.....i don't live in the hostel, stay off campus.
Re: See This Throwback Photo Of Two Nigerian Girls. by Nobody: 6:44pm On Feb 20, 2016
Sexytemi:

Lol.....i don't live in the hostel, stay off campus.

I know you live outside the school campus. I actually know a lot about you Temi.
Re: See This Throwback Photo Of Two Nigerian Girls. by Sexytemi(f): 6:48pm On Feb 20, 2016
JamesMoriarty:

I know you live outside the school campus. I actually know a lot about you Temi.

Lol, don't think so o, cox that ain't ma name.
just say u want to know me n stop playing d knowing game
Re: See This Throwback Photo Of Two Nigerian Girls. by Iamoriekaose: 7:03pm On Feb 20, 2016
Lalasticlala
Re: See This Throwback Photo Of Two Nigerian Girls. by Nobody: 7:07pm On Feb 20, 2016
Sexytemi:

Lol, don't think so o, cox that ain't ma name.
just say u want to know me n stop playing d knowing game

Lol. No I don't want to know you I was just playing with you and now play time's over. Bye!
Re: See This Throwback Photo Of Two Nigerian Girls. by Sexytemi(f): 7:09pm On Feb 20, 2016
JamesMoriarty:

Lol. No I don't want to know you I was just playing with you and now play time's over. Bye!

okay...bye.

but hey, how did u know?
Re: See This Throwback Photo Of Two Nigerian Girls. by Nobody: 7:18pm On Feb 20, 2016
Sexytemi:

okay...bye.

but hey, how did u know?

I read your profile. Your location says Abuja/Benin republic. So, I figured you live in both places. But you used a Nigerian name as your username and you frequent Nairaland which means you are a Nigerian who visits Benin republic regularly. But why? Your age says 20-25. Student age. So Nigerian Student who schools in Benin. What school in Benin comprises majorly of Nigerian students? - HNAUB. And that's how I knew. And also HNAUB has lots of pretty ladies. I have visited a friend there once.
Re: See This Throwback Photo Of Two Nigerian Girls. by Sexytemi(f): 7:35pm On Feb 20, 2016
JamesMoriarty:

I read your profile. Your location says Abuja/Benin republic. So, I figured you live in both places. But you used a Nigerian name as your username and you frequent Nairaland which means you are a Nigerian who visits Benin republic regularly. But why? Your age says 20-25. Student age. So Nigerian Student who schools in Benin. What school in Benin comprises majorly of Nigerian students? - HNAUB. And that's how I knew. And also HNAUB has lots of pretty ladies. I have visited a friend there once.

Lol, that's so smart of u, whaoo, just by reading my profile u were able to get all this, i duff my hat for u.
so impressed.
Re: See This Throwback Photo Of Two Nigerian Girls. by Sexytemi(f): 7:38pm On Feb 20, 2016
JamesMoriarty:

Lol, that's so smart of u, whaoo, just by reading my profile u were able to get all this, i duff my hat for u.
so impressed.
Re: See This Throwback Photo Of Two Nigerian Girls. by Nobody: 7:39pm On Feb 20, 2016
Sexytemi:

so impressed.

Dont be impressed be scared

1 Like

Re: See This Throwback Photo Of Two Nigerian Girls. by czarr(m): 7:42pm On Feb 20, 2016
JamesMoriarty:

this kind deduction eh?
Mariarty no sabi deduce pass Sherlock Holmes na...

I be sherlock Holmes .
Re: See This Throwback Photo Of Two Nigerian Girls. by czarr(m): 7:46pm On Feb 20, 2016
Sexytemi:

so impressed.
he's watched a lot of Sherlock Holmes movies that's why he fancies himself to be mariorty Sherlock's arch enemy who also possesses the mind of deduction.... I was once obsessed with using minor details to deduce a whole...

But that phase has passed. grin
Re: See This Throwback Photo Of Two Nigerian Girls. by Sexytemi(f): 7:47pm On Feb 20, 2016
sickstars:

Dont be impressed be scared

hmmmm, don't understand dear
Re: See This Throwback Photo Of Two Nigerian Girls. by Nobody: 7:48pm On Feb 20, 2016
Sexytemi:

hmmmm, don't understand dear

Since u dont understand av fun cheesy i gat yo bck ok??
Re: See This Throwback Photo Of Two Nigerian Girls. by Sexytemi(f): 7:50pm On Feb 20, 2016
czarr:
he's watched a lot of Sherlock Holmes movies that's why he fancies himself to be mariorty Sherlock's arch enemy who also possesses the mind of deduction.... I was once obsessed with using minor details to deduce a whole...

But that phase has passed. grin

hmmmmm?
Re: See This Throwback Photo Of Two Nigerian Girls. by Nobody: 7:51pm On Feb 20, 2016
Sexytemi:

so impressed.

wink
Re: See This Throwback Photo Of Two Nigerian Girls. by Sexytemi(f): 7:52pm On Feb 20, 2016
sickstars:

Since u dont understand av fun cheesy i gat yo bck ok??

okay, tnx for having ma back, i appreciate
Re: See This Throwback Photo Of Two Nigerian Girls. by Sexytemi(f): 7:56pm On Feb 20, 2016
smiley @ jamesmoriarty
Re: See This Throwback Photo Of Two Nigerian Girls. by rosalieene(f): 8:28pm On Feb 20, 2016
JamesMoriarty:

Because you are as black as coal doesn't mean you should be aggressive. grin
I can't differentiate between your face and the clothe you are putting on.
The rate at which you nairalanders insult people is becoming alarming. why should you insult your fellow human being! is it because she is dark! Did she create herself? Going through your profile, you are faceless. I guess that should be because you are so UGLY. see kettle calling pot black! or did you open this ur moniker account today to insult this young lady.
my advice to you is this, learn to appreciate all of God's creatures.
Re: See This Throwback Photo Of Two Nigerian Girls. by Nobody: 8:31pm On Feb 20, 2016
rosalieene:

The rate at which you nairalanders insult people is becoming alarming. why should you insult your fellow human being! is it because she is dark! Did she create herself? Going through your profile, you are faceless. I guess that should be because you are so UGLY. see kettle calling pot black! or did you open this ur moniker account today to insult this young lady.
my advice to you is this, learn to appreciate all of God's creatures.

Okay. Thanks. Whatever.
Re: See This Throwback Photo Of Two Nigerian Girls. by rosalieene(f): 8:37pm On Feb 20, 2016
JamesMoriarty:

Okay. Thanks. Whatever.
I have sha made my point clear!
Re: See This Throwback Photo Of Two Nigerian Girls. by Nobody: 8:39pm On Feb 20, 2016
rosalieene:

I have sha made my point clear!

I didn't read your point. Sorry. Too long. My eyes are too tired to read long essays. I was up all night and all through yesterday up till today. So can you make your point less stressful to read? Please?
Re: See This Throwback Photo Of Two Nigerian Girls. by lolaluv1(f): 8:52pm On Feb 20, 2016
They were still pretty in the secondary school pic.
And they aren't bleached....
Re: See This Throwback Photo Of Two Nigerian Girls. by jaytee01(m): 10:39pm On Feb 20, 2016
derrick333:
D future is bright #BleachingTinz#
grin.

1 Like

Re: See This Throwback Photo Of Two Nigerian Girls. by seankay(m): 11:28pm On Feb 20, 2016
They are capable of murder

(1) (2) (Reply)

13 Hilarious Images You Will Relate To If You’ve Ever Entered A Keke Napep B4. / I Can't Eat Or Sleep, I Just Won 200,000naira / That Pathetic White Woman , Who Married A Black Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.