Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,975 members, 7,806,836 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:32 AM

"Is It Because It's Buhari? Can't Suffer & Smile Because My Bro Is President" - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Is It Because It's Buhari? Can't Suffer & Smile Because My Bro Is President" (44820 Views)

"Buhari Can't Stop Me BSc-ED" Picture Trending On Social Media. Gotten This Bad? / FX Crisis: My Children Study Abroad Because I Can Afford It – Buhari / Jonathan Government Created TSA, But Couldn’t Impose It – Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Is It Because It's Buhari? Can't Suffer & Smile Because My Bro Is President" by IkpuMmadu: 1:00pm On Feb 22, 2016
When igbo were against this ...they won't understand

Now they understand reasons why they call igbo
Wise men from the east

Yoruba put us in this mess ..with their sophisticated gullibility

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Is It Because It's Buhari? Can't Suffer & Smile Because My Bro Is President" by paschu: 1:00pm On Feb 22, 2016
[s]
blessed4nations:
can Nigerians please know that this issue of thinking in line of ethnic divide will lead us to no where ? Buhari is not the problem of Nigeria but actually a solution. I tell you if not that Buhari came on board as the president of our great Nation by now Nigerians would have been eating from the dust bin. Honestly PMB inherited a nation without life completely comatose economically. please instead of blaming Him for our woes today let us support Him and pray for Him and His team to take us out of this economic fiasco.
[/s]

GOSH. And you really believed what you just spewd? You are seriously not getting it.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Is It Because It's Buhari? Can't Suffer & Smile Because My Bro Is President" by godwin120alex: 1:01pm On Feb 22, 2016
Well said but i can't stop laughing
Re: "Is It Because It's Buhari? Can't Suffer & Smile Because My Bro Is President" by tosyne2much(m): 1:02pm On Feb 22, 2016
otitokoroleti:
anyhow, u knw ntin about Nigeria politics & politicians. google will help you to have more than enuf info about past happenings in 9ja politics. Buhari has been bad product since 80s & i'm posting 4rm live experience
As I said earlier, I'm not a fan of politics as I know little or nothing about it

Aside that, when it comes to airing your views based on your perception about the current happenings in the country, it has nothing to do whether I was born in the 80s or 90s

To, I said Buhari is much more preferable to GEJ and I believe that we all are entitled to our own opinions or sentiments.. So it will be myopic of you to question my age based on my opinion
Re: "Is It Because It's Buhari? Can't Suffer & Smile Because My Bro Is President" by tosyne2much(m): 1:07pm On Feb 22, 2016
brainzy007:

where you that optimistic about the jonathan administration? People started criticisin and blasting him from the very day he was elected.
Are you talking about Buhari?
Re: "Is It Because It's Buhari? Can't Suffer & Smile Because My Bro Is President" by tosyne2much(m): 1:10pm On Feb 22, 2016
otitokoroleti:
with the likes of people in his cabinet coupled with his attitude, buhari administration will achieve nothing.
Hmmmm !!! Lemme keep quiet sha cool
Re: "Is It Because It's Buhari? Can't Suffer & Smile Because My Bro Is President" by SeverusSnape(m): 1:10pm On Feb 22, 2016
tosyne2much:
Well, I won't deny the fact that the country's economy is crippled at the moment but I know for sure that there will be light at the end of the tunnel cool
I hope so too Mr. Tosin.
Re: "Is It Because It's Buhari? Can't Suffer & Smile Because My Bro Is President" by 100Cents: 1:11pm On Feb 22, 2016
mynd1:
Dis idi-ot call yahaya mustapha must be related to one of dis useless politicians who drill our country dry. angry

I am sure you are not in Nigeria.

I used to service my bus with N2,800, being Oil N2,100, Filter N400, workmanship N300.

This morning, Oil is N2,500. Filter is N550, so its N3,050, add workmanship, it skyrockets to N3,350.

Stop saying rubbish on this forum.. Last warning.

2 Likes

Re: "Is It Because It's Buhari? Can't Suffer & Smile Because My Bro Is President" by Nobody: 1:11pm On Feb 22, 2016
They voted change forgetting the change will first change them from hailers to wailers.

1 Like

Re: "Is It Because It's Buhari? Can't Suffer & Smile Because My Bro Is President" by SeverusSnape(m): 1:12pm On Feb 22, 2016
joseph1832:
I'm cool like that. But what crime did you commit that warranted your imprisonment in Azkaban? And who would dare imprison the Half Blood Prince?.
Okay, Glad to know that.

As for my crime, It's a long... long story. But you know na... grin
Re: "Is It Because It's Buhari? Can't Suffer & Smile Because My Bro Is President" by frisky2good(m): 1:13pm On Feb 22, 2016
Clueless Jonathan, helpless Buhari grin

Nigerians can dash person name ehn!

2 Likes

Re: "Is It Because It's Buhari? Can't Suffer & Smile Because My Bro Is President" by mynd1(f): 1:16pm On Feb 22, 2016
100Cents:

I am sure you are not in Nigeria.

I used to service my bus with N2,800, being Oil N2,100, Filter N400, workmanship N300.

This morning, Oil is N2,500. Filter is N550, so its N3,050, add workmanship, it skyrockets to N3,350.

Stop saying rubbish on this forum.. Last warning.
How dare u? Are u okay

1 Like

Re: "Is It Because It's Buhari? Can't Suffer & Smile Because My Bro Is President" by D9ty7(m): 1:17pm On Feb 22, 2016
ubah84:
[s]sit down and keep complaining by that 2019 ur mate ll build houses and change ride while u are wasting ur time waiting for govt. if u like don't make ur life meaningful[/s]
Ode
Re: "Is It Because It's Buhari? Can't Suffer & Smile Because My Bro Is President" by midehi2(f): 1:17pm On Feb 22, 2016
mayonnaise:

Yes. Seriously. angry
What happened to bread and butter? angry
cheesy you and D9ty7 are literate clowns, i cant just stop laughing

1 Like

Re: "Is It Because It's Buhari? Can't Suffer & Smile Because My Bro Is President" by tosyne2much(m): 1:19pm On Feb 22, 2016
SeverusSnape:
I hope so too Mr. Tosin.
Bro, I guess you are a GEJite? cheesy
Re: "Is It Because It's Buhari? Can't Suffer & Smile Because My Bro Is President" by midehi2(f): 1:19pm On Feb 22, 2016
D9ty7:

I typed what came to my mind. No vex.
But you sef, of all the monikers in this world, na mayonnaise you see choose. Na wa ocheesy
cheesy
Re: "Is It Because It's Buhari? Can't Suffer & Smile Because My Bro Is President" by Nobody: 1:21pm On Feb 22, 2016
Mustafa Yahaya. is an i d iot, I stopped reading his post when I got to Buhari is paying subsidy but said subsidies under GEJ was a fraud. He shows lack of understanding, shallowness and myopia. Govt is a continuum, Why did OBJ pay off the debts accrued under previous regimes? If a previous govt has incurred a debt, you just dont refuse to pay.

Buhari has his flaws theres no doubt about it, but right now he is the best man for the job. Our problems are not of Buhari's making.

1 Like

Re: "Is It Because It's Buhari? Can't Suffer & Smile Because My Bro Is President" by izime55(m): 1:23pm On Feb 22, 2016
pls I want to officially join d wailers club,how do I get the form? mean while oga wailing northern man well done.
Re: "Is It Because It's Buhari? Can't Suffer & Smile Because My Bro Is President" by repogirl(f): 1:24pm On Feb 22, 2016
Booooohari's brothers take note. angry

What's good for the goose, is also very much good for the gander, especially when the gander is uselessly clueless!

1 Like

Re: "Is It Because It's Buhari? Can't Suffer & Smile Because My Bro Is President" by Nobody: 1:24pm On Feb 22, 2016
chubhiee:
Buhari has shown to be an extreme disciplined mind who has elected to play possum with the Economic well being of the largest concentration of dullards in the world. You guys can wail from now to tomorrow buhari won't feel a thing.

Nigerians deserve Buhari! I stand with Buhari.

Fixed
Re: "Is It Because It's Buhari? Can't Suffer & Smile Because My Bro Is President" by DanielPop(m): 1:27pm On Feb 22, 2016
BREAKING NEWS!!!!

Wailers forms fully exhausted within the last 48 hours!

Forgery alert!

Black market forms dey sha at USD 1 or N400 only! Hurry while offer last!
Re: "Is It Because It's Buhari? Can't Suffer & Smile Because My Bro Is President" by ulster: 1:27pm On Feb 22, 2016
#isitbecauseitsbuhari.........naira cries before the pounds and dollars
Re: "Is It Because It's Buhari? Can't Suffer & Smile Because My Bro Is President" by otitokoroleti: 1:31pm On Feb 22, 2016
tosyne2much:
As I said earlier, I'm not a fan of politics as I know little or nothing about it

Aside that, when it comes to airing your views based on your perception about the current happenings in the country, it has nothing to do whether I was born in the 80s or 90s

To, I said Buhari is much more preferable to GEJ and I believe that we all are entitled to our own opinions or sentiments.. <So it will be myopic of you to question my age based on my opinion>
lol, thats why its good to consult those that has live experience about buhari tenure in the 80s. I knw you more than you think & not that I just assume when you were born. the fact remains that the issue on ground is beyond your comprehension. cheers

1 Like

Re: "Is It Because It's Buhari? Can't Suffer & Smile Because My Bro Is President" by sinistermind(m): 1:31pm On Feb 22, 2016
They won't still accept the truth... Our President has traveled the world more than most airline companies in the world within a year and yet Nigeria is broke. "I will reduce cost of governance", "i will reduce the presidential fleet" and what i will seeing now, the exact opposite. Make them check the fleet well if Tinubu never even convert one to his own, since he arrived Ife in one of the Helicopters commissioned in Lagos.

3 Likes

Re: "Is It Because It's Buhari? Can't Suffer & Smile Because My Bro Is President" by MrEverest(m): 1:34pm On Feb 22, 2016
bapullow:
Hehehe bross buhari how do u expect fix everything in year, believe me baba is million time better Jona
How time flies, if this your quote was made early last year, I bet you it would have garnered hundreds of likes! Despite being on page 1 yet not even a single like was given to it! Nigerians are finally fed up with Buhari, they embittered & frustrated but the majority of zombies are ashamed to openly accept that Buhari was a mistake foistered on us. Even on corruption, its still business as usual, Buhari still keeps his 12 jets & continues junketing across the globe & wasting the little remaining forex, I guess the much touted austerity is for the long suffering masses because the lifestyle of the average politician from Buhari down is still flamboyant. Such a pity!

2 Likes

Re: "Is It Because It's Buhari? Can't Suffer & Smile Because My Bro Is President" by PhockPhockMan: 1:35pm On Feb 22, 2016
bapullow:
Hehehe bross buhari how do u expect fix everything in year, believe me baba is million time better Jona

Baba is not fixing Nigeria, he's un-fixing it.
Re: "Is It Because It's Buhari? Can't Suffer & Smile Because My Bro Is President" by D9ty7(m): 1:36pm On Feb 22, 2016
midehi2:
cheesy you and D9ty7 are literate clowns, i cant just stop laughing
lol
Re: "Is It Because It's Buhari? Can't Suffer & Smile Because My Bro Is President" by MrEverest(m): 1:38pm On Feb 22, 2016
tosyne2much:

To, I said Buhari is much more preferable to GEJ and I believe that we all are entitled to our own opinions or sentiments.. So it will be myopic of you to question my age based on my opinion
No pun intended buddy, but believe me, you have no business here, you are better off in the romance section.

4 Likes

Re: "Is It Because It's Buhari? Can't Suffer & Smile Because My Bro Is President" by missLight(f): 1:39pm On Feb 22, 2016
Next time, manifestos won't move us. We would be more realistic when voting.... I pray it gets better
Re: "Is It Because It's Buhari? Can't Suffer & Smile Because My Bro Is President" by davisjoe1(m): 1:54pm On Feb 22, 2016
missLight:
Next time, manifestos won't move us. We would be more realistic when voting.... I pray it gets better

you too don turn wailer? this is getting serious

1 Like

Re: "Is It Because It's Buhari? Can't Suffer & Smile Because My Bro Is President" by gbens2000(m): 1:54pm On Feb 22, 2016
ajepako:
ln yoruba language:

E ti ri nkankan

una never see anything..

#wailersformsoldout#

grin grin
damn u took everything from my tots thank u sir,won se bere ni.(they AV just started)
Re: "Is It Because It's Buhari? Can't Suffer & Smile Because My Bro Is President" by calculator123(m): 2:05pm On Feb 22, 2016
tosyne2much:
In as much as I'm not a fan of politics; all I can say is that, no matter how we criticize Buhari, it won't change the fact that he's much more preferable to GEJ anytime any day cool
in what way is he better off.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Picture Of President Jonathan Hanging For The Last Few Hours At MM Intl Airport / Obasanjo Escapes Plane Crash In Lagos / APC Is Full Of Christians - VP Sambo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.