Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,944 members, 7,806,731 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:04 PM

First Pictures From Monalisa Chinda's Trad Wedding Today In PH - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / First Pictures From Monalisa Chinda's Trad Wedding Today In PH (2948 Views)

Check Out Kemi Olunloyo's Hairdo In First Pictures Since Release From Prison / Monalisa Chinda In See-through Dress To Church, Fans Slam Her [PICS] / Monalisa Chinda In University Of Port-Harcourt (Throwback Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

First Pictures From Monalisa Chinda's Trad Wedding Today In PH by Nuzy: 4:02pm On Feb 20, 2016
More pics coming soon. One of the little bride is her 8 yr old daughter.her second outfit is an Ikwere attire and the rest are very dramatic with hats and all.The actress changed in 4 different attires! Source: Naijacookies..com more pictures @ naijacookies..com

Re: First Pictures From Monalisa Chinda's Trad Wedding Today In PH by Nobody: 4:03pm On Feb 20, 2016
f
Re: First Pictures From Monalisa Chinda's Trad Wedding Today In PH by Nobody: 4:08pm On Feb 20, 2016
nice pics.....
Re: First Pictures From Monalisa Chinda's Trad Wedding Today In PH by Gracito(f): 4:13pm On Feb 20, 2016
G
Re: First Pictures From Monalisa Chinda's Trad Wedding Today In PH by menabae(f): 4:23pm On Feb 20, 2016
Wish her well
Re: First Pictures From Monalisa Chinda's Trad Wedding Today In PH by Charmerbeautylooks(f): 4:26pm On Feb 20, 2016
Happy married life, bt no go divorce dis ur new man ooo! If possible suck him di*k 5times daily, na Wetin my mama teach me n it's really working n keeping my man for me! Enjoy your new home!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: First Pictures From Monalisa Chinda's Trad Wedding Today In PH by cruzita(f): 4:29pm On Feb 20, 2016
so its real?thank God for her ooo.I hope it lasts
Re: First Pictures From Monalisa Chinda's Trad Wedding Today In PH by theshaderoom: 4:58pm On Feb 20, 2016
Nice
Re: First Pictures From Monalisa Chinda's Trad Wedding Today In PH by Ayoswit(f): 6:20pm On Feb 20, 2016
May dis union last

1 Like

Re: First Pictures From Monalisa Chinda's Trad Wedding Today In PH by CecyAdrian(f): 6:41pm On Feb 20, 2016
Pretty woman.

Now, I do not want to sound like a feminist or "hater" (like some lazy minded people would say) but then, what is the essense of her getting married again? To give her young daughter a father figure, sex, companionship or wealth. She is in her 40's if am not mistaken and has her own money. So what could be the need.
Re: First Pictures From Monalisa Chinda's Trad Wedding Today In PH by Tyviv(f): 6:42pm On Feb 20, 2016
Beautiful woman
Re: First Pictures From Monalisa Chinda's Trad Wedding Today In PH by DOUBLEWAHALA: 6:43pm On Feb 20, 2016
Do u c wot I saw
Hahahahahahaha

Dat policewoman thou. Hahahahaaha

CHINDA meka weeh.
Re: First Pictures From Monalisa Chinda's Trad Wedding Today In PH by Nobody: 6:55pm On Feb 20, 2016
CecyAdrian:
Pretty woman.

Now, I do not want to sound like a feminist or "hater" (like some lazy minded people would say) but then, what is the essense of her getting married again? To give her young daughter a father figure, sex, companionship or wealth. She is in her 40's if am not mistaken and has her own money. So what could be the need.
undecided kweshion

2 Likes

Re: First Pictures From Monalisa Chinda's Trad Wedding Today In PH by LesbianBoy(m): 7:00pm On Feb 20, 2016
CecyAdrian:
Pretty woman.

So you want monalisa's fair big nyansh to be wasting abi? She should get married so a man can be fvcking it jare! angry Btw, its been long she divorced her first husband and she should be bored by now from being single! Don't be deceived by rita dominic and co. forming single and "happy" even when they are in their 40s. No husband, No child.....nothing! Its not possible for anyone to be in their 40s, single and be happy especially if the person is a female undecided

1 Like

Re: First Pictures From Monalisa Chinda's Trad Wedding Today In PH by Deejavuu(f): 7:26pm On Feb 20, 2016
Charmerbeautylooks:
Happy married life, bt no go divorce dis ur new man ooo! If possible suck him di*k 5times daily, na Wetin my mama teach me n it's really working n keeping my man for me! Enjoy your new home!

What works for you, might not work for her. I'm not sure there's anyone that loves divorce, it just didn't work out. No one wants a wife beater for a husband!

Happy married life monalisa.

1 Like

Re: First Pictures From Monalisa Chinda's Trad Wedding Today In PH by CecyAdrian(f): 7:34pm On Feb 20, 2016
LesbianBoy:

So you want monalisa's fair big nyansh to be wasting abi? She should get married so a man can be fvcking it jare! angry Btw, its been long she divorced her first husband and she should be bored by now from being single! Don't be deceived by rita dominic and co. forming single and "happy" even when they are in their 40s. No husband, No child.....nothing! Its not possible for anyone to be in their 40s, single and be happy especially if the person is a female undecided

You do not get my point. She has a child, and am pretty sure she has been receiving good amount of sex. So? A man to call her own?
Re: First Pictures From Monalisa Chinda's Trad Wedding Today In PH by pretydiva(f): 7:56pm On Feb 20, 2016
She looks a lil bit advance tho. Happy married life 2 her
Re: First Pictures From Monalisa Chinda's Trad Wedding Today In PH by EzePromoe: 8:01pm On Feb 20, 2016
Such an ageless beauty from Igwuruta.
Wishing you a blissful marriage!

1 Like

Re: First Pictures From Monalisa Chinda's Trad Wedding Today In PH by kellz0(m): 8:17pm On Feb 20, 2016
we just hope and pray this one does not end like the other. HML btw
Re: First Pictures From Monalisa Chinda's Trad Wedding Today In PH by blessedqueen(f): 8:45pm On Feb 20, 2016
So this means there is hope for Genevieve and Rita Dominic
Re: First Pictures From Monalisa Chinda's Trad Wedding Today In PH by chimax1(m): 9:00pm On Feb 20, 2016
Like mother like daughter.
Charmerbeautylooks:
Re: First Pictures From Monalisa Chinda's Trad Wedding Today In PH by HopeAtHand: 9:02pm On Feb 20, 2016
People get time to marry leftovers.
Re: First Pictures From Monalisa Chinda's Trad Wedding Today In PH by Jennydoris(f): 9:16pm On Feb 20, 2016
Charmerbeautylooks:

Sucking a di*k will not keep your marriage and will not make your marriage last the test of time. Caring for the Di*k, respecting the owner of the di*k, playing your role as a wife counts. If you like suck for the rest of your life if you don't maintain it the marriage will suck...

Meanwhile, Happy Married Life To You Chinda.. May your marriage last more than Olu and Joke Silver's. Amen!
Re: First Pictures From Monalisa Chinda's Trad Wedding Today In PH by weebee(f): 9:56pm On Feb 20, 2016
Hmm life sha. Some ladies are just lucky. She is in her 40s, married once, divorced has a child and now she is getting married again while some prettier, and younger ladies are yet to secure their first marriage.
I wish you all the best and pray this will last.
Re: First Pictures From Monalisa Chinda's Trad Wedding Today In PH by Chukazu: 11:09pm On Feb 20, 2016
the same pple that are badmouthing men, spearheading feminism so much so that one begins to wonder if their body na "wood"
or maybe the thing no dey sweet am

are still the ones rushing to marry.
"wonderment"
Re: First Pictures From Monalisa Chinda's Trad Wedding Today In PH by Charmerbeautylooks(f): 11:23pm On Feb 20, 2016
grin grin grin, u b ode!
chimax1:
Like mother like daughter.
Re: First Pictures From Monalisa Chinda's Trad Wedding Today In PH by kellyJames5(m): 11:23pm On Feb 20, 2016
CecyAdrian:
Pretty woman.

The companionship is worth more all than you mentioned.

(1) (Reply)

Checkout This Stunning Photos Of Ahmed Musa's New Wife / Nigerian Celebrities You Never Knew Were Siblings / Wizkid StarboyFest 2019 At The O2 Arena London (Live Updates)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.