Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,295 members, 7,808,003 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:20 AM

The Best African Footballer Ever. - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / The Best African Footballer Ever. (529 Views)

"Kanu Is The Best African Player" - Thierry Henry (Photos) / Mohamed Salah Named BBC African Footballer Of The Year / BBC African Footballer Of The Year Nominees Will Be Revealed At 7pm Today. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Best African Footballer Ever. by butterfly777(m): 5:18pm On Feb 20, 2016
It just occured to me that Ivorian Yahya Toure is the best African footballer I'v ever watched, and perhaps the best footballer Africa has ever produced. Or what do you think fellow nairalander? Or have we had a better player in decades past.
Re: The Best African Footballer Ever. by opey25(m): 5:37pm On Feb 20, 2016
butterfly777:
It just occured to me that Ivorian Yahya Toure is the best African footballer I'v ever watched, and perhaps the best footballer Africa has ever produced. Or what do you think fellow nairalander? Or have we had a better player in decades past.
Samuel Eto'o in his prime, was better than Toure. He achieved a lot for his clubs and country.He has been playing football at top level for the past 17 years.

2 Likes

Re: The Best African Footballer Ever. by butterfly777(m): 5:40pm On Feb 20, 2016
Yes. Samuel Etoo can also contest for the title.

(1) (Reply)

Romanreigns Vs. Tripleh For The WWE World Heavyweight Title / BREAKING: Man Utd Legends Reject Mourinho! / Asisat Oshoala Signs For Arsenal Ladies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.