Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,296 members, 7,808,009 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:47 AM

Letting Go By Audrey Timms - Literature (49) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Letting Go By Audrey Timms (537880 Views)

Living In The Present - A Lesson In Letting Go / Morning Vibes With Dr. Jerry - The First - Episode 141/letting It All Go / Waiting For The Bouquet By Audrey Timms (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) ... (73) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Letting Go By Audrey Timms by Niwdog(m): 7:56pm On May 15, 2016
Jessica's surname is dummy. She is capital dumb

1 Like

Re: Letting Go By Audrey Timms by Harrychocoberry(m): 8:26pm On May 15, 2016
vonn:
ooooooooooooooohhhhhh.............Jessica again?
Where did the little boy now come from if Gio had nothing to do with her?
abi nah plastic surgery?
And it couldn't have been artificial insemination since Gio was not active or anything.

Audrey, thank God you're getting better.......... but you must give a detailed explanation next weekend ooo.
I cannot come and finish smiling because Gio and Nkiru are back, and then go and be angry because of one little boy that came into the picture through the window.
I'm vexing!! >:

Somtochukwu

1 Like

Re: Letting Go By Audrey Timms by evaZee: 9:08pm On May 15, 2016
I hope dear that is taken down well, am not saying you should adopt another person's method of writing slow, my point is that too much information is making some people feel is their right or you owe them something if you don't update quick. Dnt misunderstand me. Well thanks for the Bible passage, took me back to New Testament this night.
AudreyTimms:

Oh really? Hmm...i can see in trying to be a different writer, putting myself in the shoes of my readers and trying my best to carry everyone along, i have thrown my pearls to pigs. I should have take John 2:24-25 seriously where it is said, 'But Jesus did not commit himself unto them, because he knew all men, 25 And needed not that any should testify of man: for he knew what was in man.' I actually thought we were a family. Big lesson learnt. From now on i will reserve the title for those i share blood and names with. But sincerely, i cannot write a story here for three years o. I will never complete it. I find it hard going back to abandoned projects. Anyway, thanks for your observation and advise. I appreciate it.
Re: Letting Go By Audrey Timms by toocute4uall(f): 6:44am On May 16, 2016
Thanks for d beautiful update....making my husband jealous cos I always need full concentration for ur updates....May u continue to enjoy divine inspiration...and ur sight is completely restored just like Christ never had any issue with His eyes...... kiss

2 Likes

Re: Letting Go By Audrey Timms by IamLukas(m): 10:38am On May 16, 2016
And some persons will still read this long and beautiful updates and still cry foul when our Dear Audrey is unable to update!
God bless U aplenty Ma'am

1 Like

Re: Letting Go By Audrey Timms by pharmacistU: 11:13am On May 16, 2016
OMG!!! a child Ma'am Audrey No!!!!!!. Plz no, that child can't be Gio's Plz. phew, next weekend seems lyk months away. lol. God bless you real good Ma'am. keep up the good work.

1 Like

Re: Letting Go By Audrey Timms by Henrique4real(f): 12:24pm On May 16, 2016
Wow! Just wow! Thank God for ur eyes maam.

1 Like

Re: Letting Go By Audrey Timms by labellefille: 3:34pm On May 16, 2016
Please how can I get the book waiting for the bouquet by Audrey Timms. I sent her an email, no response. I could not purchase it on okada books because I use a blackberry and I really want to read d book, please I wud be so grateful, if somebody can help me. Thank God.

1 Like

Re: Letting Go By Audrey Timms by labellefille: 3:37pm On May 16, 2016
Please how can I get the book waiting for the bouquet by Audrey Timms. I sent her an email, no response. I could not purchase it on okada books because I use a blackberry and I really want to read d book, please I wud be so grateful, if somebody can help me. Thank you.
Re: Letting Go By Audrey Timms by Skimpledawg(m): 3:41pm On May 16, 2016
Audreytimms and suspense are are like 'inseparable Siamese twins'...
just when I tot everything was going on smoothly

1 Like

Re: Letting Go By Audrey Timms by thepatroit: 7:11pm On May 16, 2016
evaZee:
In my own opinion Audrey I think you give people too much information about your personal life and health details, just because you are writing, and want to please them, I simple note of unavailable or indisposed to post is enough rather than telling us every stage of your health, the truth is you have repeated same thing here that is almost cliche. To me is not necessary and should be left for closer friends and family. Some faithful followers here will wait till you are ready to update, of course we have a notification. I follow one story here in literature session, called "my husband" by falakkygal, that story will soon be 3years here and running, sometimes the author go like months without updating, yet we wait till she is ready because is a great story.
Please pardon me. Please share with me the too much information she has shared about her personal life to make people want to take her for granted. I have gone through her posts here and I'm yet to come across anything remotely close that she has mentioned here for people to take her for granted. An example or two please.

4 Likes

Re: Letting Go By Audrey Timms by dupsai(f): 7:40pm On May 16, 2016
Thanks so much for these lengthy and beautiful updates, may the Lord continue to increase you in wisdom and strength.

1 Like

Re: Letting Go By Audrey Timms by Sarahjoe1000(f): 10:29pm On May 16, 2016
Yaaaaaaay audrey is back..babes you rock jor...God bless you and all that is yours plenty plenty and you really have gotten better..*drags ma mat to the front row*babes na here ah dey till you pinish and pls take ya time..#healthfirsto#

1 Like

Re: Letting Go By Audrey Timms by princessadeola(f): 7:54am On May 17, 2016
Jessica haaaaaa,karma!!!

1 Like

Re: Letting Go By Audrey Timms by CuteChiluv: 12:48pm On May 17, 2016
Thanks for the looooooonnng update, bless you

1 Like

Re: Letting Go By Audrey Timms by Eridith(f): 10:10pm On May 17, 2016
D child is not Gio's but Gio cousin's. Blood is blood so there must be a resemblance. "My take tho.......... " More inspiration to ur brain Aurdey.

1 Like

Re: Letting Go By Audrey Timms by dauntless15(m): 12:05am On May 18, 2016
AudreyTimms you are simply amazing omg see updates, am just smiling, forget the nay sayers you simply rock and they simply suck, if its easy let them write one story.

1 Like

Re: Letting Go By Audrey Timms by dauntless15(m): 12:06am On May 18, 2016
AudreyTimms:

u alll 9jer online writers r realli dsame...u start a story. ..... beg for.comments.......wen people start reading nd commenting ......d next tin u start to giv diff form of excusses y u culd nt continue d story....is eider ur nose or eye or mouth etc.....u mak people to lost interest in d story....imagine,i was d one dat referred alot of my friends to follow ur story bt now av lost interest wit ur constant phcn write up.

Imagine after risking blindness and all the effort you put into updating and carrying everyone along, you get the above message on your facebook page. You sef no go vex? I joyfully cussed him out that day. This is just one of them o.
na thier mouth, they are always there to ruin everything, keep it up for us who values you.

1 Like

Re: Letting Go By Audrey Timms by Incredibleme: 12:56pm On May 18, 2016
wow this move Jessica made was unexpected, after posterity had given her a taste of her own medicine, she still hasn't learnt anything. this time she wont get away with, i'm certain .

nice update AudreyTimms! you've got me aroused.

1 Like

Re: Letting Go By Audrey Timms by Maryofficial(f): 8:19am On May 19, 2016
Thanks a bunch Aunty Audrey for this awesome piece..... You're the bomb. God bless you

1 Like

Re: Letting Go By Audrey Timms by SPDAZZY(f): 8:27am On May 19, 2016
Thanks Audrey. You are beautiful at heart. I pray God continues to perfect your healing.

1 Like

Re: Letting Go By Audrey Timms by dimssy(m): 11:53am On May 19, 2016
I have a feeling that this is a true life story... Audrey Timms,is it?

1 Like

Re: Letting Go By Audrey Timms by AlienStar: 11:32pm On May 19, 2016
Ayam speechless, just like M.J.

Buh why is Ivie calling Felix again, did she take poison again or what?
undecided

How can Gio jnr look like Gio snr? there is sth you ain't telling us, ma'am. Thanks for the lengthy update! Bless your lil heart!

1 Like

Re: Letting Go By Audrey Timms by vickkydgreat(m): 8:14pm On May 20, 2016
Cnt wait 4 tomorow make mama bless us with update

1 Like

Re: Letting Go By Audrey Timms by mitchyy(f): 9:42pm On May 20, 2016
Audrey come on. Nkiru has suffered enough now. Can't she and Gio just live happily ever after? They just recovered from years of being apart. I wish i can dive into this story and pull that crazy Jessica out of the story once and for all.

2 Likes

Re: Letting Go By Audrey Timms by Chuksemi(m): 10:13pm On May 20, 2016
Thanks Audreytimms. I really wish next weekend was now.

1 Like

Re: Letting Go By Audrey Timms by supsybaby(f): 10:36am On May 21, 2016
Audrey timms, thanks a lot for writing this story, am learning from it alot. I always love ur books. God bless you.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Letting Go By Audrey Timms by Savigne(f): 11:32am On May 21, 2016
You never disappoint Audrey,....... The twists and turns in this story are just so captivating,I was up till three this morning reading your updates.
May the good Lord bless you and your wonderful husband for us ooooo...
You are simply the best.

1 Like

Re: Letting Go By Audrey Timms by abylivingitup(f): 10:33pm On May 21, 2016
labellefille:
Please how can I get the book waiting for the bouquet by Audrey Timms. I sent her an email, no response. I could not purchase it on okada books because I use a blackberry and I really want to read d book, please I wud be so grateful, if somebody can help me. Thank you.
. When you download the app 'OkadaBooks', after you sign in, go to Store and click on the search image, type in 'Waiting for' and press enter. Her book will be part of the options that will be displayed. You must have refilled your account before you can purchase though. I hope you find this useful.

1 Like

Re: Letting Go By Audrey Timms by vickkydgreat(m): 9:20am On May 22, 2016
mama we dey wait o

1 Like

Re: Letting Go By Audrey Timms by Debbime(f): 9:40am On May 22, 2016
Thank you dear Audrey...God's healing hands is on you permanently.

Me thinks Tano has a hand in this baby making thing with Jessica, hope she did not seduce the poor lad?? lipsrsealed undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided embarassed

2 Likes

Re: Letting Go By Audrey Timms by Bukkiminat(f): 4:56pm On May 22, 2016
Nice work

V been following this silently
You are a great writer,I must commend...

Too bad I wasn't a literature section addict when you wrote 'Unfulfilled promise'

I tried checking it up but d rest of d story was removed from page 26,
Please ma'am, m on my knee,how can I get d unfilled promise,pls ma'am

(1) (2) (3) ... (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) ... (73) (Reply)

Man Wey Dey Reason / BROKEN HEDGE By Toyin Taiwo / My Life On Campus (A True Life Story).

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.