Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,409 members, 7,808,458 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:13 PM

Letting Go By Audrey Timms - Literature (51) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Letting Go By Audrey Timms (537915 Views)

Living In The Present - A Lesson In Letting Go / Morning Vibes With Dr. Jerry - The First - Episode 141/letting It All Go / Waiting For The Bouquet By Audrey Timms (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) ... (73) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Letting Go By Audrey Timms by thepatroit: 7:38pm On May 29, 2016
evaZee the philosopher, weldone. Why don't you live that your private life alone and let Audrey live hers.

3 Likes

Re: Letting Go By Audrey Timms by thepatroit: 7:43pm On May 29, 2016
evaZee:
Honey pls do well to mention me again when there is a real update here. Some of us are actually busy.

Ma Audrey may God strengthen you. Amen
Busy looking for another writer to bring down?

2 Likes

Re: Letting Go By Audrey Timms by Nobody: 8:06pm On May 29, 2016
Hmmm. pls let us take things easy on this thread. We ought not to fight. I say so because what both 'sides' are fighting for is our dear Audrey's good health and continued writing prowess. We all have the same goal. So sheathe your swords abeg. Now is the time to continue to pray for total recovery for ma'am Audrey. Its not good for guests to come to our family and meet us quarrelling. Get totally well soon dear. We love you n we have your back

6 Likes

Re: Letting Go By Audrey Timms by Whyykayy(m): 3:43pm On May 30, 2016
All I have to say is........

God bless u Audrey

1 Like

Re: Letting Go By Audrey Timms by SPDAZZY(f): 3:59pm On May 30, 2016
It is well Audrey, we are praying for you. God in his infinite mercies will heal you.

1 Like

Re: Letting Go By Audrey Timms by AudreyTimms(f): 5:16pm On May 30, 2016
JeffreyJamez:
According to the Admin on her facebook page, Audrey isn't doing too well healthwise...y'all should put her your prayers to whatever God you serve.
I saw this comment and started laughing. Abeg which admin wan kee me? grin I just decided to take a break but unfortunately i didn't communicate it to them. I'm fine o. grin My eyes are fine. Na work no lemme see road. Thanks for caring.

6 Likes

Re: Letting Go By Audrey Timms by JeffreyJamez(m): 5:22pm On May 30, 2016
AudreyTimms:

I saw this comment and started laughing. Abeg which admin wan kee me? grin I just decided to take a break but unfortunately i didn't communicate it to them. I'm fine o. grin My eyes are fine. Na work no lemme see road. Thanks for caring.

na wetin I see for your Fb page o grin grin grin grin..Glad to know you are okay o

1 Like

Re: Letting Go By Audrey Timms by AudreyTimms(f): 5:34pm On May 30, 2016
My darlings, how we dey? Sorry for not checking in since. I was swarmped with work and i wanted to see how it felt just shutting you all out and not coming to say anything that was going on with me. Well, i don't think i fancy it. I was always having a nagging feeling, as if i was forgetting something. So i'm just going to take Loisemm's advice of moderation and balance. But this is Audrey Timms for you.

I have missed you guys plenty. I thank you all for your well-wishes and all.

thepatroit and evaZee, please let it go. Everyone is entitled to his or her opinion.

15 Likes

Re: Letting Go By Audrey Timms by AudreyTimms(f): 5:35pm On May 30, 2016
JeffreyJamez:

na wetin I see for your Fb page o grin grin grin grin..Glad to know you are okay o
The thing tire me o. cheesy
Re: Letting Go By Audrey Timms by vickkydgreat(m): 5:37pm On May 30, 2016
thank God mama is okay, i missed u sooo much

1 Like

Re: Letting Go By Audrey Timms by AudreyTimms(f): 5:42pm On May 30, 2016
thepatroit:

Busy looking for another writer to bring down?
Stalker grin you don reach here? Which state you dey now?
Re: Letting Go By Audrey Timms by Olaide59(f): 5:49pm On May 30, 2016
I've missed you so much sis, good to know you're fine.

1 Like

Re: Letting Go By Audrey Timms by JeffreyJamez(m): 5:53pm On May 30, 2016
AudreyTimms:

The thing tire me o. cheesy

Welcome back grin

1 Like

Re: Letting Go By Audrey Timms by AudreyTimms(f): 5:54pm On May 30, 2016
crislyn:

I'm sorry Audrey....i know how comments like 'those' could kill one spirit but I hope it doesn't change your personality.
My dear, you know me well. It kinda killed my spirit but I'm okay now. She spoke her mind. At first i didn't want to take it to heart because i felt it was just her personal opinion but when she received likes, i had to pause. It made me feel foolish. While i was feeling like i was carrying everyone along, i didn't know people were viewing me as a woman who gave birth in the market place. (You know all and sundry sees her unmentionables grin  ) But it's alright. If i change my personality now, it means i have been pretending. Moderation and balance is the key. Let the inuslts and taking for granted continue but this is Audrey Timms for you. Thanks for caring. kiss

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Letting Go By Audrey Timms by AudreyTimms(f): 5:58pm On May 30, 2016
evaZee:
I hope dear that is taken down well, am not saying you should adopt another person's method of writing slow, my point is that too much information is making some people feel is their right or you owe them something if you don't update quick. Dnt misunderstand me. Well thanks for the Bible passage, took me back to New Testament this night.
I totally understand. It gave me cause to think and adjust some things. Thanks dear

2 Likes

Re: Letting Go By Audrey Timms by AudreyTimms(f): 6:01pm On May 30, 2016
labellefille:
Please how can I get the book waiting for the bouquet by Audrey Timms. I sent her an email, no response. I could not purchase it on okada books because I use a blackberry and I really want to read d book, please I wud be so grateful, if somebody can help me. Thank God.
Please resend to audreytimms83@yahoo.com. Thanks
Re: Letting Go By Audrey Timms by AudreyTimms(f): 6:05pm On May 30, 2016
dimssy:
I have a feeling that this is a true life story... Audrey Timms,is it?
Nope
Re: Letting Go By Audrey Timms by AudreyTimms(f): 6:07pm On May 30, 2016
Bukkiminat:
Nice work

V been following this silently
You are a great writer,I must commend...

Too bad I wasn't a literature section addict when you wrote 'Unfulfilled promise'

I tried checking it up but d rest of d story was removed from page 26,
Please ma'am, m on my knee,how can I get d unfilled promise,pls ma'am
Please send a mail to audreytimms83@gmail.com. Thanks
Re: Letting Go By Audrey Timms by AudreyTimms(f): 6:09pm On May 30, 2016
waistaa:
. What's her facebook name
Audreytimmslibrary. But it's not there. I had to pause to focus on Letting Go.

1 Like

Re: Letting Go By Audrey Timms by AudreyTimms(f): 6:11pm On May 30, 2016
amtalkin:
Nice job i must say

Miniature of Gio ? Tell us you are joking pls

If Gio is truly the father, then the innocent child MUST die. (I'm not wicked o ). I hate to wish you bad but in this case God understand

Dear sweet innocent baby you have to die for me and my selfish self to be happy.

Nkiru must give birth to Gio's first child period!
shocked
Re: Letting Go By Audrey Timms by AudreyTimms(f): 6:11pm On May 30, 2016
mitchyy:

This is the effect of watching too many Nollywood movies? Lol cheesy
Abi? cheesy
Re: Letting Go By Audrey Timms by AudreyTimms(f): 6:13pm On May 30, 2016
Debbime:
Please Audrey's husband, if you are reading this, tell us she is okay. abeg, this silence is killing
Hubby went on leave with me o. grin Thanks for caring, dear.

1 Like

Re: Letting Go By Audrey Timms by Jojodivine(f): 6:15pm On May 30, 2016
This is a very beautiful story and I 'm happy the writer is back... May God continually bless the work of your hands..

1 Like

Re: Letting Go By Audrey Timms by mitchyy(f): 6:24pm On May 30, 2016
AudreyTimms:

Abi? cheesy

I just checked my mentions and saw this. I almost screamed "Audrey!!!!!" in public. Welcome back dear. Hope ure good? Any beta for us?

3 Likes

Re: Letting Go By Audrey Timms by AudreyTimms(f): 6:29pm On May 30, 2016

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Letting Go By Audrey Timms by fam24(f): 6:30pm On May 30, 2016
AudreyTimms:
My darlings, how we dey? Sorry for not checking in since. I was swarmped with work and i wanted to see how it felt just shutting you all out and not coming to say anything that was going on with me. Well, i don't think i fancy it. I was always having a nagging feeling, as if i was forgetting something. So i'm just going to take Loisemm's advice of moderation and balance. But this is Audrey Timms for you.

I have missed you guys plenty. I thank you all for your well-wishes and all.

thepatroit and evaZee, please let it go. Everyone is entitled to his or her opinion.

Welcome back Audrey Timms. Pls don't shut us out again o. Na beg I dey beg o. Even though I don't comment regularly, I am your loyal fan. I miss you. May God continue to strengthen you. Regards to your husband and family.

1 Like

Re: Letting Go By Audrey Timms by AudreyTimms(f): 6:30pm On May 30, 2016

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Letting Go By Audrey Timms by AudreyTimms(f): 6:31pm On May 30, 2016

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Letting Go By Audrey Timms by AudreyTimms(f): 6:33pm On May 30, 2016

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Letting Go By Audrey Timms by AudreyTimms(f): 6:34pm On May 30, 2016

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Letting Go By Audrey Timms by dauntless15(m): 6:36pm On May 30, 2016
thank you so much AudreyTimms you rock, may God strengthen you

1 Like

Re: Letting Go By Audrey Timms by AudreyTimms(f): 6:36pm On May 30, 2016

8 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) ... (73) (Reply)

Man Wey Dey Reason / BROKEN HEDGE By Toyin Taiwo / My Life On Campus (A True Life Story).

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.