Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,242 members, 7,807,820 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:53 PM

Another Super-Model (Breadseller) Discovered In Ibadan - Jokes Etc (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Another Super-Model (Breadseller) Discovered In Ibadan (61283 Views)

Super Hero Discovered In Nigeria / ACQUIRED POLIO SYNDROME: Newly Discovered Disease Among Nigerian Ladies. / Olajumoke The Breadseller Part Two < Hilarious Photo > (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Another Super-Model (Breadseller) Discovered In Ibadan by KingTom(m): 5:53am On Feb 22, 2016
francizy:

Year of release?
2001 or 2002 I'm not sure sad
Re: Another Super-Model (Breadseller) Discovered In Ibadan by francizy(m): 6:06am On Feb 22, 2016
KingTom:
2001 or 2002 I'm not sure sad

And you said the title is son school street?

Been a fan of DMX, but not too much of a fan, so I must have heard that song a couple of times before. Tho I've forgotten title of all his songs. I like the dude tho..
Re: Another Super-Model (Breadseller) Discovered In Ibadan by KingTom(m): 6:09am On Feb 22, 2016
francizy:

And you said the title is son school street?

Been a fan of DMX, but not too much of a fan, so I must have heard that song a couple of times before. Tho I've forgotten title of all his songs. I like the dude tho..
I don't know what happened to him cry that guy was a top artiste and even a big movie star then (exit wounds etc) cry
Re: Another Super-Model (Breadseller) Discovered In Ibadan by francizy(m): 6:14am On Feb 22, 2016
KingTom:
I don't know what happened to him cry that guy was a top artiste and even a big movie star then (exit wounds etc) cry

He started committing petty crimes jare and became a constant candidate of prisons..
Re: Another Super-Model (Breadseller) Discovered In Ibadan by KingTom(m): 9:12am On Feb 22, 2016
francizy:

He started committing petty crimes jare and became a constant candidate of prisons..
the guy just lost his mind jare.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

When You Lie To Your Boss That You Are Sick And He Requests For A Picture / The People Of Walmart. . . .walmartians / What A Barber Found Out A Customer Is Doing To His Lover

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.