Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,730 members, 7,806,002 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:58 AM

Picture: The Family You Don't Mess With In A Face-me,i Face-u Compound - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Picture: The Family You Don't Mess With In A Face-me,i Face-u Compound (2982 Views)

Don't Mess With Their Sister: 4 Boys & 1 Girl Siblings (Photo) / Police Arrested Christ Embassy Pastor Over 4 Abortions Mess (photo) / Video: Of The Kids Kissing In A Lagos Church Compound (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Picture: The Family You Don't Mess With In A Face-me,i Face-u Compound by amiskurie(m): 9:02pm On Feb 20, 2016
Me: who took my pot from the fire?

Mama Steroid : NA MEE! ABI MAKE CHUKWUDI COME AND HANDLE YOU AGAIN?

Me: oh! Ahh! You can have it,i wish you and your family a happy dinner tonight.

Seun. Ishilove. Ijebabe. Mynd. Obinoscopy. Lalasticlala. r231. Dani1luv

Re: Picture: The Family You Don't Mess With In A Face-me,i Face-u Compound by Spactacle(m): 9:27pm On Feb 20, 2016
Lol

1 Like

Re: Picture: The Family You Don't Mess With In A Face-me,i Face-u Compound by amiskurie(m): 10:15pm On Feb 20, 2016
Spactacle:
Lol
I FEAR THAT SMALL ONE PASS O
Re: Picture: The Family You Don't Mess With In A Face-me,i Face-u Compound by Spactacle(m): 10:21pm On Feb 20, 2016
amiskurie:

I FEAR THAT SMALL ONE PASS O

i been think say na only me oo..
Him no just get joy at all

2 Likes

Re: Picture: The Family You Don't Mess With In A Face-me,i Face-u Compound by peacengine(m): 10:32pm On Feb 20, 2016
Na wa sha, even with all their muscle rat still dey thief their meat from pot steady grin
Re: Picture: The Family You Don't Mess With In A Face-me,i Face-u Compound by amiskurie(m): 10:51pm On Feb 20, 2016
peacengine:
Na wa sha, even with all their muscle rat still dey thief their meat from pot steady grin

Noooo!

Na dem gan gan dey carry the other guy food. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Picture: The Family You Don't Mess With In A Face-me,i Face-u Compound by Chazzyboy: 11:41pm On Feb 20, 2016
Black tigers
Re: Picture: The Family You Don't Mess With In A Face-me,i Face-u Compound by baby124: 11:50pm On Feb 20, 2016
Jeez, a very ugly and muscular family. They better be intelligent, otherwise this life na lose lose for dem.
Re: Picture: The Family You Don't Mess With In A Face-me,i Face-u Compound by peacengine(m): 12:05am On Feb 21, 2016
amiskurie:

Noooo!

Na dem gan gan dey carry the other guy food. cheesy

grin

1 Like

Re: Picture: The Family You Don't Mess With In A Face-me,i Face-u Compound by Nobody: 12:08am On Feb 21, 2016
Even robbers no go near the house becus already nothing to rob dis ones come join again.
Re: Picture: The Family You Don't Mess With In A Face-me,i Face-u Compound by baeboo: 12:17am On Feb 21, 2016
Are they human?
they look like mannequins
Re: Picture: The Family You Don't Mess With In A Face-me,i Face-u Compound by Nobody: 7:37am On Feb 21, 2016
I think the big boy looks cute... And also calm...
BTW my thoughts always dey put me for trouble
Re: Picture: The Family You Don't Mess With In A Face-me,i Face-u Compound by amiskurie(m): 8:20am On Feb 21, 2016
favoured234:
I think the big boy looks cute... And also calm...
BTW my thoughts always dey put me for trouble
I get hin contact o,make I drop am?
Re: Picture: The Family You Don't Mess With In A Face-me,i Face-u Compound by Nobody: 8:22am On Feb 21, 2016
amiskurie:

I get hin contact o,make I drop am?
No thank you.. Maybe e uncle own

1 Like

Re: Picture: The Family You Don't Mess With In A Face-me,i Face-u Compound by goldbim(f): 2:17pm On Feb 21, 2016
Funny..,i dnt think they are Nigerians..they are extremely dark!!!.

1 Like

Re: Picture: The Family You Don't Mess With In A Face-me,i Face-u Compound by jashar(f): 9:51am On Feb 22, 2016
hian!!! See the way papa dey hold mama hand sef!!! Na fight? cheesy
Re: Picture: The Family You Don't Mess With In A Face-me,i Face-u Compound by Spactacle(m): 4:47pm On Feb 22, 2016
wink
jashar:
hian!!! See the way papa dey hold mama hand sef!!! Na fight? cheesy

wink
Re: Picture: The Family You Don't Mess With In A Face-me,i Face-u Compound by Nobody: 7:54pm On Feb 22, 2016
The woman's arms though...
Re: Picture: The Family You Don't Mess With In A Face-me,i Face-u Compound by fulfillbill(m): 10:20pm On Feb 22, 2016
Mehn the guy by the right is hood!

The other boy looks like a boy scout bully. cheesy
Re: Picture: The Family You Don't Mess With In A Face-me,i Face-u Compound by Jaymima(f): 2:38am On Feb 23, 2016
Lol. This is serious. See their colour!

(1) (Reply)

Having Trouble With Your Drivers, Get A Professional Driver In Abuja Or Lagos / My Former Neighbor's Daughter Believes Or Thinks I Am Her Father / I Feel So Manipulated & Used By Some People Back Home In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.