Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,515 members, 7,808,881 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:35 PM

Nigeria Customer Service Award Of The Year Winner ! - Jokes Etc (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Nigeria Customer Service Award Of The Year Winner ! (8844 Views)

Who Is The Winner A Or B ?....photos.. / Funny Phone Convo Between me and MTN Customer Service / Hilarious And Most Annoying Phone Call To Mtn Customer Service Staff (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Customer Service Award Of The Year Winner ! by Woke4all(m): 9:13pm On Jul 21, 2011
since 2009! shocked   SMH
Re: Nigeria Customer Service Award Of The Year Winner ! by pareto(m): 9:23pm On Jul 21, 2011
stale!!!!
WOULD HE HAVE DONE THAT IF IT WERE TO BE A GUY LIKE HIM?
Re: Nigeria Customer Service Award Of The Year Winner ! by odumchi: 9:32pm On Jul 21, 2011
Chivalry isnt dead cool
Re: Nigeria Customer Service Award Of The Year Winner ! by muyoto: 9:33pm On Jul 21, 2011
Is there no other way the man could have carried her without the obvious tapping of current?

If that lady were my babe, she for ansa serious query, I mean it!  angry

Not that, being the gentleman that I am, I wouldn't offer my. . .em [i]service [/i]should the need arise  tongue
Re: Nigeria Customer Service Award Of The Year Winner ! by Nobody: 9:44pm On Jul 21, 2011
Enough tapping of current, both DC and AC, what an efficient conductor indeed!
Re: Nigeria Customer Service Award Of The Year Winner ! by Gbenge77(m): 10:00pm On Jul 21, 2011
The conductor might be helping the lady genuinely ,not hoping to "tap current", but inevitably,he experiences an "11kva voltage " while rendering such an assistance.
Re: Nigeria Customer Service Award Of The Year Winner ! by Ibomade1: 10:13pm On Jul 21, 2011
And the Employee of The Year Award goes to , cheesy cheesy
Re: Nigeria Customer Service Award Of The Year Winner ! by JayKid1(m): 10:23pm On Jul 21, 2011
;d ;d ;d ;d ;d ;d ;d ;d ;d ;d
Re: Nigeria Customer Service Award Of The Year Winner ! by 195(f): 10:31pm On Jul 21, 2011
BOBBIEE DON DEY RUB THE GUY BACK

HENCE THE REASON WHY HE CARRIED HER
Re: Nigeria Customer Service Award Of The Year Winner ! by Chidoxyl(m): 10:33pm On Jul 21, 2011
Pls, can a good nairalander put a picture of me also being carried by d lady d conductor (or watever he is ) is carrying? I urgently need somebody 2 fotoshop b4 I do it myself. lol,
Re: Nigeria Customer Service Award Of The Year Winner ! by damaturu11: 10:45pm On Jul 21, 2011
cheesy cheesy cheesy
very interesting,na d lady try pass shocked
Re: Nigeria Customer Service Award Of The Year Winner ! by MeandSum: 11:15pm On Jul 21, 2011
muyoto:

Is there no other way the man could have carried her without the obvious tapping of current?

If that lady were my babe, she for ansa serious query, I mean it!  angry

Not that, being the gentleman that I am, I wouldn't offer my. . .em [i]service [/i]should the need arise  tongue

Good sir, can you kindly suggest another way? smiley

I ran different options through my head and decided the current one seems to be the least "intrusive".

1) carry her in front of him - contact 100%
2) carry her on his shoulder

nothing works smiley
Re: Nigeria Customer Service Award Of The Year Winner ! by oyoman(m): 11:28pm On Jul 21, 2011
Lagos for show
good work
Re: Nigeria Customer Service Award Of The Year Winner ! by Princek12(m): 12:34am On Jul 22, 2011
sey na d lady dey give am customer service, or na d guy dey give d woman customer service?
Re: Nigeria Customer Service Award Of The Year Winner ! by MeGaStReEt: 12:37am On Jul 22, 2011
see groove
Re: Nigeria Customer Service Award Of The Year Winner ! by graluxxy054(f): 12:42am On Jul 22, 2011
Wow. Cant imagine myself allowin a guy 2 carry me in public lik dat. I faint?
Re: Nigeria Customer Service Award Of The Year Winner ! by Princek12(m): 2:37am On Jul 22, 2011
graluxxy054:

Wow. Cant imagine myself allowin a guy 2 carry me in[b] public[/b] lik dat. I faint?

would you allow him to carry you in private?
Re: Nigeria Customer Service Award Of The Year Winner ! by Abuloma80(f): 3:13am On Jul 22, 2011
Happens only in certain places! Na wa!!!
Re: Nigeria Customer Service Award Of The Year Winner ! by darne(m): 3:37am On Jul 22, 2011
Hmmm This Topic Still Exist lol Me self don tey For NL be that o lol shocked shocked undecided

Feel Lyk a Boss Now grin grin grin grin Make Una Dey Comment jor FRONT PAGE NOR EAZY JARE lol wink
Re: Nigeria Customer Service Award Of The Year Winner ! by maskara01: 6:46am On Jul 22, 2011
O boy i want to offer this type of Customer Service
However, the Chesticles must be soo succulent oo!!

crazeman undecided
Re: Nigeria Customer Service Award Of The Year Winner ! by eunisam: 7:13am On Jul 22, 2011
funny of the funnies.
Re: Nigeria Customer Service Award Of The Year Winner ! by eunisam: 7:22am On Jul 22, 2011
funny of the funnies.
Re: Nigeria Customer Service Award Of The Year Winner ! by sayso: 8:16am On Jul 22, 2011
why has every thing wrong got to do with Arsenal?isn't that an Arsenal logo?phew
Re: Nigeria Customer Service Award Of The Year Winner ! by omo9ja1(m): 8:29am On Jul 22, 2011
hmmmm i guess he will get a good customer satisfaction
Re: Nigeria Customer Service Award Of The Year Winner ! by seunlayi(m): 8:50am On Jul 22, 2011
The guy wanted to enjoy some awuf and he got it.
Re: Nigeria Customer Service Award Of The Year Winner ! by ZUBBYNWA(m): 9:47am On Jul 22, 2011
he really enjoy
Re: Nigeria Customer Service Award Of The Year Winner ! by Ugobelu: 9:50am On Jul 22, 2011
Very funy, but the lady must have paid for that.  This is Lagos where you pay even to give people pleasure grin
Re: Nigeria Customer Service Award Of The Year Winner ! by kayalla(f): 10:14am On Jul 22, 2011
condu, well done jare, no mind all these kolo pple here.
u try smiley
Re: Nigeria Customer Service Award Of The Year Winner ! by ideylaff: 10:33am On Jul 22, 2011
How I wish this was one of those 2 left leg, ton tin rin poseey possey, mini skirt wearing fake chicks,

The picture for sweet, G-strings/thong's and things, dat ton ton g tong tong tonoooooog cheesy
Re: Nigeria Customer Service Award Of The Year Winner ! by Nelson6(m): 11:28am On Jul 22, 2011
i sure the man dey swear for the girl, because of her weight
Re: Nigeria Customer Service Award Of The Year Winner ! by Sike(m): 11:44am On Jul 22, 2011
Nelson**:

i sure the man dey swear for the girl, because of her weight
hahahahaha!
Re: Nigeria Customer Service Award Of The Year Winner ! by coded777: 2:23pm On Jul 22, 2011
Gbenge 77:

The conductor might be helping the lady genuinely ,not hoping to "tap current", but inevitably,he experiences an "11kva voltage " while rendering such an assistance.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Bleep Jokes Enjoy! / Bb And Pin / Update On Jeovy And Princess' Marriage ;d;d

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.