Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,289 members, 7,807,981 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:12 AM

Let's Talk ELECTRICITY; What's The Current State Of Light In Your Zone - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Let's Talk ELECTRICITY; What's The Current State Of Light In Your Zone (609 Views)

Czech Republic Recognizes Jerusalem As The Capital Of The State Of Israel / Germany To Pay Electricity Users Because It Generated Too Much Power / Meet South Sudan's Current Minister For Water Resources And Irrigation (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Let's Talk ELECTRICITY; What's The Current State Of Light In Your Zone by brodalikeme(m): 9:16pm On Feb 20, 2016
I reside in Lugbe, ABUJA. Light in my area has gone worse. I don't know what to attribute these current state to or even rationalise it. A few weeks ago, we were told power generation was up over 5000MW, yet we have stop seeing light. If you see light for up to 4 hours during the day thank your God.

Has the FG and distribution companies gone into an alliance to force us to accept their increment?

Or is it just a thing with AEDC?

Pls, how is it in your area?
Re: Let's Talk ELECTRICITY; What's The Current State Of Light In Your Zone by Tpave(m): 9:21pm On Feb 20, 2016
It has gone back to 1 percent from 50 percent as of last 5 months. All na wash according to Tecno. No be me talk am ooooohh!!!
Re: Let's Talk ELECTRICITY; What's The Current State Of Light In Your Zone by salisuammy(f): 9:21pm On Feb 20, 2016
No light oo plus heat wan kill person

1 Like

Re: Let's Talk ELECTRICITY; What's The Current State Of Light In Your Zone by tripplephi: 9:22pm On Feb 20, 2016
brodalikeme:
I reside in Lugbe, ABUJA. Light in my area has gone worse. I don't know what to attribute these current state to or even rationalise it. A few weeks ago, we were told power generation was up over 5000MW, yet we have stop seeing light. If you see light for up to 4 hours during the day thank your God.

Has the FG and distribution companies gone into an alliance to force us to accept their increment?

Or is it just a thing with AEDC?

Pls, how is it in your area?

Guyyyyy you are in a hot city like Abuja... Pls use solar and don't wait for buhari.... This is the change that was voted in. A solar kit to power your home is less than 90k. Enjoy
Re: Let's Talk ELECTRICITY; What's The Current State Of Light In Your Zone by brodalikeme(m): 9:27pm On Feb 20, 2016
The whole thing is terrible. My generator has being bad for months now and I didn't bother to repair it. But with all these "energy scarcity" now I need to do something VERY fast.

(1) (Reply)

Read All You Need To Know About US Dallas Sniper That Killed 5 Police Officers / ANC Loses Power In Johannesburg For First Time In 22 Years / Tanzanian President Flying Economy Class

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.