Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,840 members, 7,802,692 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:03 PM

You Won't Believe This Is Olajumoke On The Runway (Photo) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / You Won't Believe This Is Olajumoke On The Runway (Photo) (81867 Views)

Bella Hadid's Breast On Display On The Runway! [photo] / Olajumoke, Her Husband & Manager, Victoria Nkong Step Out In Style (photos) / Annie Idibia & Kaffy On The Runway With Their Kids (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

You Won't Believe This Is Olajumoke On The Runway (Photo) by NEHLIVE: 9:25pm On Feb 20, 2016
Just a month ago, she was hawking bread and making less than N1k a day. And some people say there's no God!

http://www.newseveryhour.com/2016/02/work-it-girl-photo-of-olajumoke-on.html

87 Likes 9 Shares

Re: You Won't Believe This Is Olajumoke On The Runway (Photo) by NEHLIVE: 9:26pm On Feb 20, 2016
Wow!

SEE ALL THE PICS & WATCH HER STUNNING CATWALK VIDEO, CLICK HERE» http://www.newseveryhour.com/2016/02/work-it-girl-photo-of-olajumoke-on.html

2 Likes

Re: You Won't Believe This Is Olajumoke On The Runway (Photo) by Nobody: 9:28pm On Feb 20, 2016
she s just woow

latest updates: Man, 72, marries lover of 45 years http://www.praizeblog.com/2016/02/man-72-marries-lover-of-45-years.html?m=0

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: You Won't Believe This Is Olajumoke On The Runway (Photo) by MissingBudget: 9:30pm On Feb 20, 2016
She has an ambitious neck. And please I see nothing wow about this picture. God bless her hustle though.

140 Likes 8 Shares

Re: You Won't Believe This Is Olajumoke On The Runway (Photo) by vkon2(m): 9:32pm On Feb 20, 2016
No matter the make up, if u no fine, u no fit fine..... No hate o,,,,, wat am saying is she is not beautiful,,, God continue to bless her

152 Likes 7 Shares

Re: You Won't Believe This Is Olajumoke On The Runway (Photo) by konji1(m): 9:40pm On Feb 20, 2016
vkon2:
No matter the make up, if u no fine, u no fit fine..... No hate o

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: You Won't Believe This Is Olajumoke On The Runway (Photo) by ITbomb(m): 10:33pm On Feb 20, 2016
I think her breast has fallen real bad

212 Likes 7 Shares

Re: You Won't Believe This Is Olajumoke On The Runway (Photo) by whiz10(m): 10:35pm On Feb 20, 2016
hmm

1 Like

Re: You Won't Believe This Is Olajumoke On The Runway (Photo) by Pinkiedearie(f): 10:35pm On Feb 20, 2016
Wonderful...

My God will suprise me too

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: You Won't Believe This Is Olajumoke On The Runway (Photo) by dearsly(m): 10:35pm On Feb 20, 2016
The only bad thing about am is dat she is in Nigeria..If not, Buhari d dullard cow 4 don travel go meet am....

36 Likes 1 Share

Re: You Won't Believe This Is Olajumoke On The Runway (Photo) by Chinwem(f): 10:36pm On Feb 20, 2016
I m happy for her
Her cup runneth over

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: You Won't Believe This Is Olajumoke On The Runway (Photo) by EgusiSoup: 10:36pm On Feb 20, 2016
And the dullard is in Egypt lipsrsealed undecided

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: You Won't Believe This Is Olajumoke On The Runway (Photo) by Ishilove: 10:36pm On Feb 20, 2016
ITbomb:
After two kids it is to be expected

Besides, the shape of a woman's breast determines how firm it will be. Pawpaw and mango shaped breasts will fall quickly, unlike orange shaped bosoms which remain perky for a long time. I know someone whose breasts were still firm after 6 kids because of the shape of her bosoms (orange)

My roomie in the uni doesn't know what it feels like to have firm bosoms because according to her, the boobs grew out and pointed straight down (pawpaw)

128 Likes 5 Shares

Re: You Won't Believe This Is Olajumoke On The Runway (Photo) by Pineapp: 10:36pm On Feb 20, 2016
ITbomb:
She has two kids angry
Stop being stupid

79 Likes

Re: You Won't Believe This Is Olajumoke On The Runway (Photo) by pinkiberry(m): 10:36pm On Feb 20, 2016
d'ja neck

5 Likes

Re: You Won't Believe This Is Olajumoke On The Runway (Photo) by Dcaliphate(m): 10:36pm On Feb 20, 2016
If she can still look this way with two kids then she has a good physique. God bless her hustle.. shikena.

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: You Won't Believe This Is Olajumoke On The Runway (Photo) by Nobody: 10:37pm On Feb 20, 2016
Rochas Okorocha: The proper Ooni of Ife

1 Like 1 Share

Re: You Won't Believe This Is Olajumoke On The Runway (Photo) by auntysimbiat(f): 10:37pm On Feb 20, 2016
make brain

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: You Won't Believe This Is Olajumoke On The Runway (Photo) by olamonsor2: 10:37pm On Feb 20, 2016
G
Re: You Won't Believe This Is Olajumoke On The Runway (Photo) by Smooyis(m): 10:37pm On Feb 20, 2016
Packaging is what she needs now going by the background she's coming from. I believe she will get there some day. Kudos

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: You Won't Believe This Is Olajumoke On The Runway (Photo) by soaksman: 10:37pm On Feb 20, 2016
I think she is not realy bad...most of them models are not that pretty,they are just skinny and tall and she kinda fits that. God bless her hussle

26 Likes

Re: You Won't Believe This Is Olajumoke On The Runway (Photo) by ejamahrandy: 10:37pm On Feb 20, 2016
this thing na set up

7 Likes

Re: You Won't Believe This Is Olajumoke On The Runway (Photo) by psalmlolese: 10:37pm On Feb 20, 2016
Divine turn around
Re: You Won't Believe This Is Olajumoke On The Runway (Photo) by adonbilivit: 10:38pm On Feb 20, 2016
Re: You Won't Believe This Is Olajumoke On The Runway (Photo) by eedel(m): 10:38pm On Feb 20, 2016
Those boobs re practically on d floor shocked

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: You Won't Believe This Is Olajumoke On The Runway (Photo) by tammie24: 10:38pm On Feb 20, 2016
Someone wants to make sure this lady's hater finally hug transformer grin grin grin

Go girl
nothing do you
sky is the limit for this gorgeous lady!

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: You Won't Believe This Is Olajumoke On The Runway (Photo) by Nobody: 10:38pm On Feb 20, 2016
This Girl is ugly, very ugly, I don't see any quality of a model in her...WHAT THE FVCK?

This shiit was clearly scripted and a frustrated Nairalander will carry this to church tomorrow as prayer point?...SMH angry

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: You Won't Believe This Is Olajumoke On The Runway (Photo) by Vince77(m): 10:38pm On Feb 20, 2016
EgusiSoup:
And the dullard is in Egypt lipsrsealed undecided
wat consignment olajumoke n dullard?
Re: You Won't Believe This Is Olajumoke On The Runway (Photo) by Jamean(f): 10:38pm On Feb 20, 2016
This lady has at least 2 threads daily on Nairaland more recently, and some people are out there losing sleep about the genuineness of the whole event. Analysing and proposing schools of thought. Even basket yansh could not hold his bad belle. Who you don help

Whether truth or lie, she has made history, she is now a celebrity, she has covered a magazine, she's the face of a renowned bank, she's got a gift of a house etc.

The average Nigerian is selfish and possess wealth primarily for comfort and to intimidate others. Even among siblings. You want to be the one eyed king in the village of the blind. When people start learning to separate issues and mind their businesses, your call may not be picked. wink

87 Likes 6 Shares

Re: You Won't Believe This Is Olajumoke On The Runway (Photo) by VickyRotex(f): 10:38pm On Feb 20, 2016
smiley smiley smiley
Re: You Won't Believe This Is Olajumoke On The Runway (Photo) by cremedelacreme: 10:38pm On Feb 20, 2016
angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Tiwa Savage Goes Braless In Denim Outfit (Photos) / Shola Ogudugu Soliciting For Their Son's Lesson Money (Photos) / Linda Ikeji Inside Her Mansion ( Today's New Photo )

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.