Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,255 members, 7,807,874 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:20 PM

See The Disheartening Message A White Man Sent To A Nigerian Woman - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / See The Disheartening Message A White Man Sent To A Nigerian Woman (1134 Views)

Giraffe Headbutts And Sent A Film-maker Flying 16ft Through The Air ,killing Him / DISHEARTENING! Cult Conflict Kills 2 In Cross River State. / Edible Items Placed On A White Handkerchief On The Road: What Could This Be? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See The Disheartening Message A White Man Sent To A Nigerian Woman by Nobody: 9:29pm On Feb 20, 2016
How would you react to this message?

Re: See The Disheartening Message A White Man Sent To A Nigerian Woman by jerryunit48: 9:31pm On Feb 20, 2016
Blood of Jesus undecided
Re: See The Disheartening Message A White Man Sent To A Nigerian Woman by deathmen12: 9:34pm On Feb 20, 2016
idiot oyibo man...wel i dnt blame him, i blame sum of our naija gals who prefer chatn wit all dis yeye oyibo boys...sum gals hardly reply msg send by fellow naija guy. bt once they see msg frm dis stupid oyibo boys, them go dey laff like mumu even wen d yeye oyibo dey tel dem boo

2 Likes

Re: See The Disheartening Message A White Man Sent To A Nigerian Woman by PoliticalThuG(m): 9:37pm On Feb 20, 2016
Serves her right.
Re: See The Disheartening Message A White Man Sent To A Nigerian Woman by Nobody: 9:41pm On Feb 20, 2016
PoliticalThuG:
Serves her right.
why that?
Re: See The Disheartening Message A White Man Sent To A Nigerian Woman by Yorobastard(m): 9:54pm On Feb 20, 2016
deathmen12:
idiot oyibo man...wel i dnt blame him, i blame sum of our naija gals who prefer chatn wit all dis yeye oyibo boys...sum gals hardly reply msg send by fellow naija guy. bt once they see msg frm dis stupid oyibo boys, them go dey laff like mumu even wen d yeye oyibo dey tel dem boo

Lol...dats true tho after them stupid gals go say we like white women too much...dem carry their stupid naija attitude come abroad not knowing that the hustle is double here and as a blackman we no get time to dey chase dem gals wey dey do strong head

1 Like

Re: See The Disheartening Message A White Man Sent To A Nigerian Woman by PoliticalThuG(m): 9:58pm On Feb 20, 2016
EndowedBae:
why that?
i dnt even know
Re: See The Disheartening Message A White Man Sent To A Nigerian Woman by dulux07(m): 10:21pm On Feb 20, 2016
Not surprised at his comment, when these 419/yahoo boys keep tarnishing our image.
Funny enough, the so called lady might even b a guy. undecided
Re: See The Disheartening Message A White Man Sent To A Nigerian Woman by GURION: 10:30pm On Feb 20, 2016
EndowedBae:
How would you react to this message?

Eeemmm....was it u?
Re: See The Disheartening Message A White Man Sent To A Nigerian Woman by Nobody: 10:36pm On Feb 20, 2016
dulux07:
Not surprised at his comment, when these 419/yahoo boys keep tarnishing our image.
Funny enough, the so called lady might even b a guy. undecided
Ooo boy na real nigerian lady in her 20's... i actually went through her profile to confirm
Re: See The Disheartening Message A White Man Sent To A Nigerian Woman by Nobody: 10:51pm On Feb 20, 2016
GURION:

Eeemmm....was it u?
Nope tongue

(1) (Reply)

Who Can TRY??? / "Strange" Things Are Happening Because Of "Recession' / Stunning Behind The Scene Photos Of Tiwa Savage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.