Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,545 members, 7,809,005 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:58 PM

Man Kills His Girlfriend In Jos The Morning After Valentine's Day (Photo) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Kills His Girlfriend In Jos The Morning After Valentine's Day (Photo) (45800 Views)

Man Kills His Girlfriend In Oshodi, Lagos. Puts Her Corpse In Bucket (Graphic Pi / Kidnapper Abducts And Kills His Cheating Girlfriend In Rivers State (Photo) / Lady Dies In Her Room After Valentine In Jos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Kills His Girlfriend In Jos The Morning After Valentine's Day (Photo) by Angeltoyo(f): 9:06am On Feb 21, 2016
RIP to the lady
Re: Man Kills His Girlfriend In Jos The Morning After Valentine's Day (Photo) by driand(m): 9:07am On Feb 21, 2016
Sad
Re: Man Kills His Girlfriend In Jos The Morning After Valentine's Day (Photo) by mccoy47(m): 9:07am On Feb 21, 2016
Silly girl
Re: Man Kills His Girlfriend In Jos The Morning After Valentine's Day (Photo) by Innodon(m): 9:07am On Feb 21, 2016
Love gone bad
Re: Man Kills His Girlfriend In Jos The Morning After Valentine's Day (Photo) by automatix: 9:07am On Feb 21, 2016
This girl can't tell me she has never met a gentle quiet dude in her before meeting her murderer, but she chose him anyway.

Just a few days ago, one nairalander said she left a guy because he was TOO NICE. I am sure she will be mad overly in love with guy like this.

When guys said women have fish brain, I didn't understand but now I do.

Few days ago, I was being nice and open minded with a girl, I told her mind a like gentle man but what did I get? You are a nice guy and u deserve better blah blah. Which means dude I don't / can't date a nice guy.

My plan? Withdraw and come back with the bad boy attitude.

This is the part of the world where being nice to women is a crime, a taboo.

3 Likes

Re: Man Kills His Girlfriend In Jos The Morning After Valentine's Day (Photo) by Nobody: 9:09am On Feb 21, 2016
The first assault is a mistake
The second one is not!!!

Domestic abuse it not limited to physical assault. If your partner makes you feel like nothing when he is angry with you or when are arguing, it is time to call it quits.
Re: Man Kills His Girlfriend In Jos The Morning After Valentine's Day (Photo) by CuteEmma(f): 9:09am On Feb 21, 2016
konji1:
Looks like he strangled the life out of her. If you are in a Violent marriage/Relationship and you know that your life might be in danger,please i encourage you to LEAVE AT ONCE! cry cry

http://www.melogist.com/man-kill-his-girlfriend-the-morning-after-valentines-day/

please Who's Bello Lukman Unity?
Re: Man Kills His Girlfriend In Jos The Morning After Valentine's Day (Photo) by shizzy7(f): 9:09am On Feb 21, 2016
Seriously, there are too many crazy and mentally deranged people around....

I don't even answer insults nowadays, just observe and be quiet that's the best thing...
Re: Man Kills His Girlfriend In Jos The Morning After Valentine's Day (Photo) by STENON(f): 9:10am On Feb 21, 2016
Oh !!!
Re: Man Kills His Girlfriend In Jos The Morning After Valentine's Day (Photo) by sambisamann: 9:10am On Feb 21, 2016
don't even listen to these hypocritical girls. if you do not beat a typical naija girl, she takes you as a wimp and not man enough. If you do not force a typical naija girl to have sex with you, you are a shy small boy.

Naija girls love hard/psychotic men. And they surely do deserve what they get.

3 Likes

Re: Man Kills His Girlfriend In Jos The Morning After Valentine's Day (Photo) by Nobody: 9:11am On Feb 21, 2016
automatix:
This girl can't tell me she has never met a gentle quiet dude in her before meeting her murderer, but she chose him anyway.

Just a few days ago, one nairalander said she left a guy because he was TOO NICE. I am sure she will be mad overly in love with guy like this.

When guys said women have fish brain, I didn't understand but now I do.

Few days ago, I was being nice and open minded with a girl, I told her mind a like gentle man but what did I get? You are a nice guy and u deserve better blah blah. Which means dude I don't / can't date a nice guy.

My plan? Withdraw and come back with the bad boy attitude.

This is the part of the world where being nice to women is a crime, a taboo.

Yeah, don't you know that gentle is written on the faceundecided

I agree with you on the nice part thoughwink. Some women can be very ridiculous.
Re: Man Kills His Girlfriend In Jos The Morning After Valentine's Day (Photo) by finebaba666: 9:12am On Feb 21, 2016
chai
Re: Man Kills His Girlfriend In Jos The Morning After Valentine's Day (Photo) by victorazy(m): 9:13am On Feb 21, 2016
RadicallyBlunt:
She went out with who? Something isn't clear at d transit point btwn d 2 snapshots

I tell u the lady sef get big problem. Ppl should not blame the guy rather the woman.

1 Like

Re: Man Kills His Girlfriend In Jos The Morning After Valentine's Day (Photo) by faruz: 9:13am On Feb 21, 2016
profkezzy:
End time lovers
end time comment
Re: Man Kills His Girlfriend In Jos The Morning After Valentine's Day (Photo) by shizzy7(f): 9:13am On Feb 21, 2016
sambisamann:
don't even listen to these hypocritical girls. if you do not beat a typical naija girl, she takes you as a wimp and not man enough. If you do not force a typical naija girl to have sex with you, you are a shy small boy.

Up to the point of murder....

You're just another crazy human being......

1 Like

Re: Man Kills His Girlfriend In Jos The Morning After Valentine's Day (Photo) by Nobody: 9:13am On Feb 21, 2016
sambisamann:

Stop trying to cover your inadequacy. You cannot control without violence or threats. You are abusive. You are weak!!

May your daughter is going to suffer worse faithsmiley

1 Like

Re: Man Kills His Girlfriend In Jos The Morning After Valentine's Day (Photo) by Nobody: 9:14am On Feb 21, 2016
victorazy:

I tell u the lady sef get big problem. Ppl should not blame the guy rather the woman.

What happened to your grey matter?
Re: Man Kills His Girlfriend In Jos The Morning After Valentine's Day (Photo) by sambisamann: 9:15am On Feb 21, 2016
daretodiffer:

Stop trying to cover your inadequacy. You cannot control without violence or threats. You are abusive. You are weak!!

May your daughter is going to suffer worse faithsmiley

Yeah, y'all love arseholes like that. cool

RIP to the girl sha.

2 Likes

Re: Man Kills His Girlfriend In Jos The Morning After Valentine's Day (Photo) by Nobody: 9:17am On Feb 21, 2016
RadicallyBlunt:
She went out with who? Something isn't clear at d transit point btwn d 2 snapshots

Is that why she deserves to die?
Re: Man Kills His Girlfriend In Jos The Morning After Valentine's Day (Photo) by automatix: 9:18am On Feb 21, 2016
daretodiffer:

Yeah, don't you know that gentle is written on the faceundecided

I agree with you on the nice part thoughwink. Some women can be very ridiculous.
I like this girl like mad but wanted to be transparent from the word get go.

But as it, I have bury the gentle/ nice guy and invoke my bad boy spirit. Then come back for her.

Not my fault. You have to give what people want to get what you want

1 Like

Re: Man Kills His Girlfriend In Jos The Morning After Valentine's Day (Photo) by Nobody: 9:19am On Feb 21, 2016
Ladies, if una enemy finds herself in this position, fight, fight like a cornered jackal.

With all the might in your legs, deliver a blow to his nutsack and/or his Adam's apple.

Bite the shyte out of any flesh part you can get near like its a well cooked filet mignon.

Poke his eye balls out, land him a full frontal igbo that's powerful enough to knock you both out.

You didn't have to die lady, you have what it takes.
Re: Man Kills His Girlfriend In Jos The Morning After Valentine's Day (Photo) by Nobody: 9:19am On Feb 21, 2016
sambisamann:

Yeah, y'all love arseholes like that. cool

RIP to the girl sha.

Your daughter loves assholes

Come near me and see how I will rip your throat out. Loser!

Can you even get it up?
Re: Man Kills His Girlfriend In Jos The Morning After Valentine's Day (Photo) by CuteEmma(f): 9:20am On Feb 21, 2016
automatix:
Women love bad boys after all
Not everyone.. I'm not necessarily fascinated by Cool Guys tho' cheesy
Re: Man Kills His Girlfriend In Jos The Morning After Valentine's Day (Photo) by AfroKnight: 9:20am On Feb 21, 2016
Ladies. Run away from violent men. Don't wait till he kills you. Don't deceive yourself. There is nothing sexy about a man who beats you.
Re: Man Kills His Girlfriend In Jos The Morning After Valentine's Day (Photo) by sambisamann: 9:20am On Feb 21, 2016
shizzy7:
Up to the point of murder....

You're just another crazy human being......

the murder wasn't planned. But when you date an immature 'hardman' what do you expect?

I know a story of a virgin girl from my street. Mehn, this girl was so innocent and fresh out of high school. Cool smart guys were all over her because she really had class. After countless rejections, guys let the chic be. But guess what? Just the next year, she got pregnant for a popular tout in our street that smokes weed at a primary school joint in our area.

guys couldn't believe their ears. But that's naija girls for you. Love to a typical naija girl = beating, cursing and abusing.

2 Likes

Re: Man Kills His Girlfriend In Jos The Morning After Valentine's Day (Photo) by automatix: 9:22am On Feb 21, 2016
CuteEmma:
Not everyone.. I'm not necessarily fascinated by Cool Guys tho' cheesy
so you love them firm and hard.

Anyway, thanks for helping know what to do a girl I am currently chasing.

1 Like

Re: Man Kills His Girlfriend In Jos The Morning After Valentine's Day (Photo) by sambisamann: 9:22am On Feb 21, 2016
daretodiffer:

Your daughter loves assholes

Come near me and see how I will rip your throat out. Loser!

Can you even get it up?

if i come any closer, you are going to fall in love with me and i don't want that. angry

1 Like

Re: Man Kills His Girlfriend In Jos The Morning After Valentine's Day (Photo) by victorazy(m): 9:22am On Feb 21, 2016
Angeltoyo:
RIP to the lady
Rather "RIP silli girl"

She knows the guy has hot temper and she keeps hurting him estade of using her wisdom. What I know is that men with hot tempraments are intensed lovers, they can never cheat, but built with jealous and can give u their all and go hunger, they can die for you but if u hurt their feelings, sorry for u. Some don't drink or smoke (the most dangerous ones)

1 Like

Re: Man Kills His Girlfriend In Jos The Morning After Valentine's Day (Photo) by Destinygrl(f): 9:23am On Feb 21, 2016
who are those people that like such stories haba
rip to the dead
Re: Man Kills His Girlfriend In Jos The Morning After Valentine's Day (Photo) by Nobody: 9:23am On Feb 21, 2016
sambisamann:

if i come any closer, you are going to fall in love with me and i don't want that. angry

I will rip your throat out!!!

Loser!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

El Chapo's Son, Ovidio Guzmán-López Arrested, Sparks Violence In Mexico / Anambra: Hunter Kills Himself & His Wife, Set House Ablaze (pics) / Ryan Grantham Sentenced To Life In Prison For Killing His Mother

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.