Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,333 members, 7,808,176 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:09 AM

Deji Akinwande To Receive Presidential Award In The U.S - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Deji Akinwande To Receive Presidential Award In The U.S (23925 Views)

Nigerian Scientist Deji Akinwande Honour By Barack Obama / Deji Akinwande Awarded PECASE By Obama / Akinwande, Nigerian Professor Who Will Receive America’s Highest Research Award (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Deji Akinwande To Receive Presidential Award In The U.S by hama20: 9:15am On Feb 22, 2016
[color=#006600][/color]
HungerBAD:
Good.

Nigerians making Nigerians proud. Tired of reading about people getting caught with drugs in Asia Et al.

The annoying thing is, that when people from the West like this man is creating giant strides,and the Easterners besting the Country in the WAEC Exam.

The only news we hear from my own Region(The Niger Delta) is that Tompolo wants to go to War.

Niger Deltan's abeg make we sef do something

you know nothing about Niger delta. google before making careless statements, the the greatest personalities in sports are from the ND, currently the world scrabble champion is from the ND the key Players in the banking sector are from the ND. and NOTE TOMPOLO is not a son to be ashamed of, he is a son who even without tertiary or formal education sees the oppression in the union and brave enough to stand for his freedom. Those we should weep for are those who probably have tertiary education but lack the eyes to see the oppression in the union and would instead come to social media to rubbish the few brave sons of the Niger Delta. the Niger Delta is ashamed of you If you if you are truly from the region
Re: Deji Akinwande To Receive Presidential Award In The U.S by IYANGBALI: 6:36pm On Feb 23, 2016
keypad1:
meet me for chelsea mancity thread na
omo sorry o,dis Yeye people put me for their prison. Na VickyRotex go report me and I must take my pound of flesh from her
Re: Deji Akinwande To Receive Presidential Award In The U.S by keypad1: 7:08pm On Feb 23, 2016
No wahala.....na so dem ban me last week ooo. U don ready for the kind fvck wey barcelona go fvck arsenal today?
Their toto go red tire with preek wound ooo
IYANGBALI:
omo sorry o,dis Yeye people put me for their prison. Na VickyRotex go report me and I must take my pound of flesh from her
Re: Deji Akinwande To Receive Presidential Award In The U.S by IYANGBALI: 7:14pm On Feb 23, 2016
keypad1:
No wahala.....na so dem ban me last week ooo. U don ready for the kind fvck wey barcelona go fvck arsenal today?
Their toto go red tire with preek wound ooo
na mukina2 i just dey pity,because the yab wey i go yab am today don dey do press up
Re: Deji Akinwande To Receive Presidential Award In The U.S by keypad1: 7:31pm On Feb 23, 2016
IYANGBALI:
na mukina2 i just dey pity,because the yab wey i go yab am today don dey do press up
i no dey pity her oooo. D tension for d match for kill her but i jnow say she go don go fvck to reduce d tension. i go hala u for d match thread now. Make we continue there
Re: Deji Akinwande To Receive Presidential Award In The U.S by IYANGBALI: 7:42pm On Feb 23, 2016
keypad1:
i no dey pity her oooo. D tension for d match for kill her but i jnow say she go don go fvck to reduce d tension. i go hala u for d match thread now. Make we continue there
no wahala

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

PHOTO: Public Schools In Kano Flooded Days After First Heavy Downpour / 6 Embarrassing Things That Can Happen To You In Class. / Appeal Court Allows Hijab In Lagos Primary And Secondary Schools

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.