Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,582 members, 7,809,111 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:29 PM

Dabota Lawson And Bianca Ojukwu At The Sun Awards (Photos) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Dabota Lawson And Bianca Ojukwu At The Sun Awards (Photos) (60506 Views)

Chika Ike's Stunning Looks To The Sun Awards (photos) / Dabota Lawson's N5 Million Butt Investment Gets Huge Returns (Photos) / Sun Awards Olamide And Phyno Creative Personality Of The Year (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dabota Lawson And Bianca Ojukwu At The Sun Awards (Photos) by wink2015(m): 3:19pm On Feb 21, 2016
Naija9090:
Fani Kayode facial expression seeing Bianca

Is it true that Fani Kayode dated Bianca
Re: Dabota Lawson And Bianca Ojukwu At The Sun Awards (Photos) by ifyemex(m): 3:50pm On Feb 21, 2016
Biafra Bianca queen!
Re: Dabota Lawson And Bianca Ojukwu At The Sun Awards (Photos) by tosinjay(m): 4:10pm On Feb 21, 2016
Let her be totally natural before anyone can say anything about her being young for her age. People have been so brain washed these days that they see make up as natural while natural as unnatural and ugly. Many years ago make up wasn't that popular. And yes, women can make up even to their neck and chest. Artificial is what we see these days and tell me how impossible it is that she might not have done plastic surgery too?
Re: Dabota Lawson And Bianca Ojukwu At The Sun Awards (Photos) by Adebola314: 4:11pm On Feb 21, 2016
Moana:
dabota definitely bleached but Bianca looks natural

Bianca looks refreshingly natural and BEAUTIFUL !!!
Simply stunning and aristocratic looking.
This woman is just an enigma!

3 Likes

Re: Dabota Lawson And Bianca Ojukwu At The Sun Awards (Photos) by Foxxybrown: 4:33pm On Feb 21, 2016
Bianca is elegance personified. She looks sooooooo good! And is not advertising herself at every opportunity unlike these other so called celebs always making nuisance of themselves with their over made up studio photoshopped pictures.

2 Likes

Re: Dabota Lawson And Bianca Ojukwu At The Sun Awards (Photos) by playtheblues(f): 4:38pm On Feb 21, 2016
Yes, white skin can be rich too.

Willgates:

Rich skin is a white skin. Your intelligence defies logic. A round of applause!
Re: Dabota Lawson And Bianca Ojukwu At The Sun Awards (Photos) by playtheblues(f): 4:39pm On Feb 21, 2016
Bianca is natural, no botox, no surgeries ok.

Ahmeduana:

THANKS TO BOTOX AND COSMETIC SURGERY!
Re: Dabota Lawson And Bianca Ojukwu At The Sun Awards (Photos) by jmoore(m): 4:43pm On Feb 21, 2016
wink2015:

Is it true that Fani Kayode dated Bianca
In his dreams. Bianca ain't his type.

1 Like

Re: Dabota Lawson And Bianca Ojukwu At The Sun Awards (Photos) by PANDA2: 4:47pm On Feb 21, 2016
EroticAngelina:
come, is this woman a vampire or something? she hasn't aged one bit!

not many ppl in Nigeria look this young and good at 40, buh Bianca is 48.
hmm I'm impressed cheesy

the other woman looks plastic.

GBAM! Dis Bianca too fine, sha. She come look like person wey be 35 years sef. Even me too, am impressed.

1 Like

Re: Dabota Lawson And Bianca Ojukwu At The Sun Awards (Photos) by Ojeni: 5:00pm On Feb 21, 2016
Masterclass32:
Beautiful bianca, fine as ever.
I so much admire the lady. She exudes class and dignity,and is somehow reserved because she is
Hardly seen at unserious functions. As for her beauty, it is legendary. Bianca is Nigeria's modern day Cleopatra.

2 Likes

Re: Dabota Lawson And Bianca Ojukwu At The Sun Awards (Photos) by DAVE5(m): 5:03pm On Feb 21, 2016
Kachisbarbie:
She fine pass that Dabota...
E get the kind beauty them dey get for those days_ even my own mama fine pass me sef. cry
Dechandel mama fine pass her kwa... grin

those days girls used less makeup so their faces were not killed by chemicals unlike now wey every part of woman body get enhancement, even eye lash sef get enhancement, nothing we no go see sha....

shioooorrr
Re: Dabota Lawson And Bianca Ojukwu At The Sun Awards (Photos) by Daremee: 5:16pm On Feb 21, 2016
Adebola314:

Bianca looks refreshingly natural and BEAUTIFUL !!!
Simply stunning and aristocratic looking.
This woman is just an enigma!

See the difference between fake and real. Bianca has real natural and refined beauty and carries herself well. The Dabota looks like a plastic creation.
These heavily made up girls of nowadays should see the difference between the real McCoy and fake goods. No comparison at all.
Re: Dabota Lawson And Bianca Ojukwu At The Sun Awards (Photos) by Spadelicious: 5:35pm On Feb 21, 2016
playtheblues:
See how polished, trim, beautiful, youthful, well-toned and decent Bianca looks at 48 and some of these people won't let us rest about Omotola who has a sagged skin and flat boobs at 38.

She does indeed look beautiful, youthful and decent. I just love her outfit. No unnecessary boob exposure and good composure. When you compare and contrast with these other society women she stands out because of her grace and grandeur. It's hard to believe she is 48.

1 Like

Re: Dabota Lawson And Bianca Ojukwu At The Sun Awards (Photos) by playtheblues(f): 6:03pm On Feb 21, 2016
Nothing as sexy as a decently dressed pretty woman eg Prince William's wike Kate.

So true.

Spadelicious:

She does indeed look beautiful, youthful and decent. I just love her outfit. No unnecessary boob exposure and good composure. When you compare and contrast with these other society women she stands out because of her grace and grandeur. It's hard to believe she is 48.
Re: Dabota Lawson And Bianca Ojukwu At The Sun Awards (Photos) by moresmo: 6:07pm On Feb 21, 2016
Kx:
If you over praise bianca on her "stunning" looks at 48 abi 42, what then will u say about ever green, ever young, ever fresh Tina Turner at 75?
praise your fellow nigerian 1st,haba..make oyibo people use Tina make mouth,must u compare?!
Re: Dabota Lawson And Bianca Ojukwu At The Sun Awards (Photos) by aalangel(f): 6:15pm On Feb 21, 2016
Willgates:
[/b]"When two bleached women meet!"[b]

I don't know about Dabota, but Bianca? Naaah!! You should see her mom and siblings.

1 Like

Re: Dabota Lawson And Bianca Ojukwu At The Sun Awards (Photos) by christopherozo: 6:36pm On Feb 21, 2016
aalangel:

I don't know about Dabota, but Bianca? Naaah!! You should see her mom and siblings.
You are right, dude. I have seen Bianca's mum at a church service before, and she is really fair in complexion.
Bianca is a natural beauty any day.
Re: Dabota Lawson And Bianca Ojukwu At The Sun Awards (Photos) by cheriey(f): 6:49pm On Feb 21, 2016
Pls guys why does she look like icecream @ dabota,#vanilla ontop chocolate, or is dt d new make up trend, wow I ddnt knw
Re: Dabota Lawson And Bianca Ojukwu At The Sun Awards (Photos) by moonstar01: 6:59pm On Feb 21, 2016
PANDA2:

GBAM! Dis Bianca too fine, sha. She come look like person wey be 35 years sef. Even me too, am impressed.
You no lie, my bros. Bianca too fine, no be small. She even fit compete again for any beauty contest anyday.
Re: Dabota Lawson And Bianca Ojukwu At The Sun Awards (Photos) by candyhouse: 7:49pm On Feb 21, 2016
Foxxybrown:
Bianca is elegance personified. She looks sooooooo good! And is not advertising herself at every opportunity unlike these other so called celebs always making nuisance of themselves with their over made up studio photoshopped pictures.
That chick in the blond wig ....What was she thinking?? She took one serious risk taking a picture standing next to Bianca, . Black blonde looked like she bathed herself in P.O.P. Bianca looking naturally beautiful and freshly evergreen, while black blondie was looking ghostly.
Re: Dabota Lawson And Bianca Ojukwu At The Sun Awards (Photos) by habsydiamond(m): 7:55pm On Feb 21, 2016
gold digger or sliver digger all I can say is that money is the key to aging. She look like damon mama for vampires' diaries
Re: Dabota Lawson And Bianca Ojukwu At The Sun Awards (Photos) by candyhouse: 8:07pm On Feb 21, 2016
cheriey:
Pls guys why does she look like icecream @ dabota,#vanilla ontop chocolate, or is dt d new make up trend, wow I ddnt knw
I thought I was the only one wondering about this bizarre make up on this black blonde chick.
Re: Dabota Lawson And Bianca Ojukwu At The Sun Awards (Photos) by maruzia: 8:26pm On Feb 21, 2016
Daremee:

See the difference between fake and real. Bianca has real natural and refined beauty and carries herself well. The Dabota looks like a plastic creation.
These heavily made up girls of nowadays should see the difference between the real McCoy and fake goods. No comparison at all.

Most of these girls nowadays are wearing fake everything from nails, eyelashes, breast pad, bottom pad, waist trainer, lace front wig, you name it, they can't do without all this and most of them have look like twins of each other. No difference in their faces as they look so synthetic and fake. I must say I like Bianca's look in these pictures. Such a breath of fresh air!
Re: Dabota Lawson And Bianca Ojukwu At The Sun Awards (Photos) by Chukzyfcb(m): 9:39pm On Feb 21, 2016
Hey op wullop wullop, my Mom will be 49yrs this june , mom of 4. And she's a better stunner than Bianca. #Famzing things
Re: Dabota Lawson And Bianca Ojukwu At The Sun Awards (Photos) by maruzia: 9:47pm On Feb 21, 2016
Chukzyfcb:
Hey op wullop wullop, my Mom will be 49yrs this june , mom of 4. And she's a better stunner than Bianca. #Famzing things
Keep on dreaming, even with all the pancake pasted like cement on your aged mother's face, she's still no match for Bianca. Your mother even looks over 50 . Sorry o.
Re: Dabota Lawson And Bianca Ojukwu At The Sun Awards (Photos) by manu1: 10:05pm On Feb 21, 2016
Chukzyfcb:

NAIJA chicks with their bad belle since 1921. Seeking attention as usual. Which one concern this old cargo wey dey for the centre of this picture with looking young? Or those masquerade faces beside her? See me see trouble OOO. No comparison here. Anyways, I think you know that already but you are just seeking opportunity to promote yourselves. Kontinu!
Re: Dabota Lawson And Bianca Ojukwu At The Sun Awards (Photos) by kiosk1: 10:22pm On Feb 21, 2016
Spadelicious:

My sentiments exactly ,.bianca sure looks good
Re: Dabota Lawson And Bianca Ojukwu At The Sun Awards (Photos) by manu1: 10:58pm On Feb 21, 2016
Chukzyfcb:
So, why you come remove the picture of your mum wey you paste here flanked by you sorryass daughters seeking for notice Whey you wan compare your cargo mum with Bianca? Na your wahala be dat.
Re: Dabota Lawson And Bianca Ojukwu At The Sun Awards (Photos) by Nobody: 12:07am On Feb 22, 2016
manu1:

So, why you come remove the picture of your mum wey you paste here flanked by you sorryass daughters seeking for notice Whey you wan compare your cargo mum with Bianca? Na your wahala be dat.
haba e don do.wetin im mama do u wey u dey yab her like dat.
Re: Dabota Lawson And Bianca Ojukwu At The Sun Awards (Photos) by mamagee3(f): 12:41am On Feb 22, 2016
Good for the both of them.
Re: Dabota Lawson And Bianca Ojukwu At The Sun Awards (Photos) by vivaciousvivi(f): 6:28am On Feb 22, 2016
Kx:
If you over praise bianca on her "stunning" looks at 48 abi 42, what then will u say about ever green, ever young, ever fresh Tina Turner at 75?
Tina who? She has had facelifts and botox which even she doesn't dispute. Just that she has a nice body
Re: Dabota Lawson And Bianca Ojukwu At The Sun Awards (Photos) by TijaniAbu: 7:57am On Feb 22, 2016
EroticAngelina:
come, is this woman a vampire or something? she hasn't aged one bit!

not many ppl in Nigeria look this young and good at 40, buh Bianca is 48.
hmm I'm impressed cheesy

the other woman looks plastic.

Have you ever seen a vampire look fresh?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Jaaruma Hauwa Mohammed Weds Fahad Isabor This Weekend (photos) / Jedidah Ogunleye, Simi's Mother And Her Husband Seen Frolicking In Her House / P'Square party with their wives, Akon, Tony Elumelu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.