Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,589 members, 7,801,684 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 08:12 PM

5 Proves That Olajumoke The Bread Seller Story Is A Public Stunt (pictures) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 5 Proves That Olajumoke The Bread Seller Story Is A Public Stunt (pictures) (8571 Views)

South African Newspaper Features Olajumoke's "Dirt Poor Bread Seller" Story / Funke Akindele Turns Olajumoke, The Bread-Seller In New Video Shoot / Let's Stop This Folly - The Bread Seller Story Is Fake! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 5 Proves That Olajumoke The Bread Seller Story Is A Public Stunt (pictures) by Funjosh(m): 3:28pm On Feb 21, 2016
SPG4U:
Take a close look at the picture, and ask yourself
1.why is the lady looking at the direction the guy is, taking a closer look on her face, you will realize she is conscious of the camera, and ready for the shoot.
2. Why are they lifting the same legs backward
3. Ty bello said "she cant speak nor write English " and yet just within a week she got an invite to attend a motivational program to speak in abuja as a guest speaker on the topic She’ll be speaking on the topic ‘If we were the government’. WOW!! just like that?
4. How come her bread still looks untouched and full unlike every other bread sellers?
5. we all know how bread sellers look in Lagos.

6. add yours.....
JUST MY VIEW......

Op you no get work tongue
Re: 5 Proves That Olajumoke The Bread Seller Story Is A Public Stunt (pictures) by Cmiller(m): 3:57pm On Feb 21, 2016
EroticAngelina:
why can't u just be happy for her, publicity stunt or not.
someone's life was changed! undecided

she is not his sister....so pls dearie enjoy your sunday
Re: 5 Proves That Olajumoke The Bread Seller Story Is A Public Stunt (pictures) by KingTom(m): 4:13pm On Feb 21, 2016
francizy:

grin grin grin
grin grin grin
grin grin grin
grin grin grin
grin grin grin

You just gotta deal with the noise bro.. Tho it sounded bit cool being that the song in question was super dope, then you'd have no choice but to enjoy it along with the "Dj-Khalid", "this shyt's special" and many other noise made by him...
I'll try
Re: 5 Proves That Olajumoke The Bread Seller Story Is A Public Stunt (pictures) by francizy(m): 4:58pm On Feb 21, 2016
Chestar5:

u can b d first male agege bread seller, you know wink..

Na na na! I already sell plantain to only female folks. So you wanna buy? cheesy grin
Re: 5 Proves That Olajumoke The Bread Seller Story Is A Public Stunt (pictures) by Chestar5(f): 5:03pm On Feb 21, 2016
francizy:

Na na na! I already sell plantain to only female folks. So you wanna buy? cheesy grin

nah,m ok wit d one i have cheesy
Re: 5 Proves That Olajumoke The Bread Seller Story Is A Public Stunt (pictures) by francizy(m): 5:37pm On Feb 21, 2016
Chestar5:

nah,m ok wit d one i have cheesy

Lmao! Ensure you eat it well dear.. wink
Re: 5 Proves That Olajumoke The Bread Seller Story Is A Public Stunt (pictures) by Odunharry(m): 6:51pm On Feb 21, 2016
Chestar5:

u can b d first male agege bread seller, you know wink..
You Neva see guy make dey sell Agege before??
Re: 5 Proves That Olajumoke The Bread Seller Story Is A Public Stunt (pictures) by Sanni45(m): 9:48pm On Feb 21, 2016
OP stunt or no stunt.Just draw inspiration from d story.Mate,encourage urself..Am out of here.
Re: 5 Proves That Olajumoke The Bread Seller Story Is A Public Stunt (pictures) by SPG4U(m): 10:19pm On Feb 21, 2016
Sanni45:
OP stunt or no stunt.Just draw inspiration from d story.Mate,encourage urself..Am out of here.

This is wat am talking about, tell me the inspiration you got from this? its only a success story not an inspirational story
Re: 5 Proves That Olajumoke The Bread Seller Story Is A Public Stunt (pictures) by winningeva: 2:00pm On Mar 02, 2016
haters of change of destiny!
the dress is too much for a bread hawker! do u how many meat sellers where 30k laces to sell meat in the market? dats y some men hate wearing.
have u watched d interview with TY Bello? the girl was confused and she asked her to stay for the photo shot.

whether u like it or not Her destiny has changed and urs is still on the floor.

u beta pray to God to send u legs to where ur destiny will change.
Re: 5 Proves That Olajumoke The Bread Seller Story Is A Public Stunt (pictures) by Chestar5(f): 2:45pm On Mar 02, 2016
Odunharry:
nope, neva...only on traffic
Re: 5 Proves That Olajumoke The Bread Seller Story Is A Public Stunt (pictures) by Chestar5(f): 2:45pm On Mar 02, 2016
Odunharry:
Re: 5 Proves That Olajumoke The Bread Seller Story Is A Public Stunt (pictures) by Odunharry(m): 5:30pm On Mar 02, 2016
Chestar5:

really.. I Don see.. confirm Agege for head o.. no b to hold bread for hand de sell

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigerian Celebrities And The Churches They Attend? / Black Mom Gives Birth To FULL WHITE Baby That Baffled Midwives (PHOTOS) / White Girl Fiddling With Phyno's Hair(see Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.