Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,487 members, 7,808,801 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:04 PM

Can Christians Really Be Friends And Connect With Those Of Other Faiths? - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Can Christians Really Be Friends And Connect With Those Of Other Faiths? (14246 Views)

I Don't Think We Christians Really Study Our Bibles / When Faiths Collide (lordnicklaus Vs Otemanuduno) / What Can Of Songs Can Christians Play During Celebration (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Re: Can Christians Really Be Friends And Connect With Those Of Other Faiths? by IkpuMmadu: 9:17am On Feb 24, 2016
toppiyano:

funny though my kids practice both religion a man have known all my life after 10Yeats of marriage brother biko he would have surely shown a sign of whatever you have quoted up there. am not surprise cos we have and will surely remain a role model to loads of marriages.

Now this is where the confusion sets in

Your kids practising both religion ...this will make them unstable adults.it will make them to always sit on fence and they might not be able to chat their paths.. Pls don't take it this as offence

If you don't stand for something youvfaklvfor anything ...this is the position you have put those poor kids

As for you . dear I wish you good luck ...your the 10% that has made it work ...we still have the 90% that has made it crash

I enjoy this engagement with you...your a brilliant lady .

Do you wear hijab
Re: Can Christians Really Be Friends And Connect With Those Of Other Faiths? by manee2(m): 7:22pm On Feb 26, 2016
macapie20:

Games that u can bet ur life savings on
--with useless odds
Re: Can Christians Really Be Friends And Connect With Those Of Other Faiths? by macapie20(m): 8:11pm On Feb 26, 2016
manee2:
--with useless odds

undecided undecided lipsrsealed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Who Is A True Man Of God? / Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Reconciles With Wife, Anita / How Far Supposed Pastor Can Go In Maligning Character Of Prophet Fufeyin?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.